The Ninth Member Of Stray Kids

By Stay_cafe

A boy Lee JiHoon who was going to debut with Stray Kids: the new boy group of JYP Entertainment withdrew his... More

About Hwang Aera
Know More About Zoey Hwang.
The Start Of Everything.
A Girl In A Boy Group?
The Evaluations.
The Evaluations Pt. 2.
"Why?"
The Room Distribution.
A Night At The Convenience Store.
Facing The Truth
Fixing The Damage
Out Of Focus
Finally 9
"STOP OVERWORKING!!"
Crush
One Step Closer
Previous Feelings?
A Fun Hangout
Again?
Again? Pt.2
These Guys *sigh*
Confession
Confession Pt.2
Things Aera has said:-
Unfair
A BestFriends Date
The Reveal
Jealous Jealous?

Zoey's Relations.

1K 36 5
By Stay_cafe

The first time she came to JYP, she did find it hard to get comfortable here. But it got easier when she was put in one of the Girl's trainee group. She still didn't talk much with anyone but she was trying to open up. It had been 6 months she was here and she had friends here now who made her feel at home.

Let's see how were her relations with everyone!

Chan x Aera:-
Chan was no less than her father. For real!! She met him once when she was practicing her vocals on her own at night. The JYP building was almost empty. There were just the security outside. Atleast that's what she thought. She was trying to hit the high notes when she saw someone standing behind her. Her eyes caught a figure leaning on the wall with his arms folded, dressed in a black casual hoodie and sweatpants. The moment she opened her eyes after trying to hit the notes, there was a mirror in front of her and she saw his reflection there. She shrieked as she saw the person, her hand went to her heart but she calmed out in less than 3 seconds when she realized that it was actually a person and not a ghost. The guy was also shocked as he looked here and there but then calmed down again as she saw her relaxed. She turned around, facing the guy now. "Uhhhmm..Im sorry..I actually came here to get the mic...I was recording something and my mic stopped working...but then I saw you practicing and was shocked to see someone here this late. Why are u here this late?" His voice was calm. His face also had a very small smile which was trying to make the awkwardness go away. And it wasn't like he was seeing her for the first time. He had seen her here and there in the JYP building some times. And they had even greeted each other. And she for sure knew him as one of the sunbaes. "Uh..I was just practicing...and I didn't see the time..is it really late? what's the time?" She took her phone from the table on which she kept her bag and turned it on to see "1:34 am" flashing on her screen. "1:34??!?! damn im late..." She exclaimed to herself as Chan looked at her while smiling. "It's past your call time, isn't it?" "uhmm..yeaa...our call time is at 10 max to max...and its 1:35 now..ahh guess I will have to sleep here only for today". Her last line made Chan giggle. "Have you eaten anything?" He asked her. "No.." "Then let's go and grab something first..come on." And both of them left the practice room. They ate together, talked about things, got to know about each other, they walked to her dorm while eating their ice creams as he helped her climb the wall and enter her dorm. And as he was the first one who spoke to her in English, she got really comfortable with him. He felt warm, really warm. But that was just the start. After that Chan had adopted her. He took care of her, scolded her if she skipped her meals, imported ice creams to her room when she was kept on diets, always guided her, helped her improve herself and even taught her some producing, was over-protective towards her. He scolded her at times when she didn't listen. She was also like a daughter to him cuz she actually listened to whatever he explained to her. And the way she acted cute in front of him while asking for something, it melted his heart. He knew he had to protect her and he did! He introduced her to the 3racha as well. Not like she didn't know them, she did know all three of them and had even listened to their unofficially released albums. She was more than happy when Chan introduced her to the other two: Changbin and Han.

Lee Know x Aera:-
These two were dancing partners. He was her forever dance teacher. She didn't go to the choreographer when she had doubts but instead she went to him. She just knew him as one of the dancers before joining SKZ. But when she really got to know him, she was sure that this is the guy that she was going to annoy all her life. He seemed a bit cold? Yes. He seemed a bit unapproachable? Yes. He seemed a bit scary? Yes! And that was the kind of friend she needed. Even though Lee Know acted like he didn't care for her but his actions spoke about him more than his words. And those actions proved how much he treasured her. She was one of a kind in his life and he was somewhere sure he didn't wanted to lose the kind of friendship they had. Practicing together at nights, learning new choreos together, teaching her tutting where she just makes cute confused faces at first but then learns it, her wide smile which made her eyes disappear whenever he got her, her fav choco drink without her even telling him to do so or when he cooked food for her. She for sure loved the food he made. Him cooking would mean that Aera is going to eat everything and no one will get anything from that. He somehow managed to save some for the others. And on days when she was feeling down his food was something that cheered her up. They annoyed each other alot but still were found together almost always.

Changbin x Aera:-
She was like a little sister to him. He loved her. She was the only one who got off with everything she did to Changbin or in front of him. Aera is in trouble? Changbinnie is coming! Aera didn't eat her food? Changbinnie is coming! Aera couldn't get the flow of the rap correct? Changbinnie is coming! Aera is sad? Changbinnie is coming! Yeah....that was the kind of relationship they had. He was always there to save her from the troubles she made and he couldn't even get angry at her. She was a cute little bean for him that he wanted to keep with him. And it was the same for her. Her little bean that she wanted to keep with her. They were also known as the "Foodie duo". Both of them loved food to death and can even kill for food. That's another thing that they shared their food with each other but STILL! NO TOUCHING CHANGBINNIE AND AERIE'S FOOD!! He also tried to take her with him to workout which she hated. She did it only when she felt like she gained weight but apart from that she hated getting out of her bed and Changbin dragged her out of her bed to take her with him to workout. And when that happened she couldn't help but shout "CHAN OPPPPPPAAAAA!!!" and she was saved....sometimes :)

Hyunjin x Aera:-
Another member she knew before joining SKZ. They met in a dance competition where both their dance academies were participating. And both of them had somehow got the permission to participate. It's not like they hadn't seen each other before. In fact they were in the same room mostly during the monthly dancers evaluations. Both of them respected each others talents and knew that the other was great. The two even got pretty close later but no one actually knew about their friendship. And after she joined SKZ, it was like their friendship got a boost. They were mostly found together and considered the couples of the group. And having the same surname added fuel to this. They spent their nights together talking about the most weird and the most deep things at the same time. Watching dramas together and getting involved in them as if its about their life. And their awesome dance battles were worth watching. He filled up Lee Know's spot for her when Lee Know wasn't free. And he knew he had something for her. It was different when he kept his head on her lap only for her to play with his hair. He would feel empty if she wasn't in the dorm or if she won't give him attention. It was habitual for him now.

Han x Aera:-
He knew her since Chan introduced her to the 3racha. Now this friendship was a bit confusing. They both were really similar to each other. Both didn't like going out much, both stayed in their bed mostly, both loved affection, both even had the same social anxiety!, both were Lee Know's sweethearts, both loved music to the core, both even had similar taste in music, both were really weird and did weird stuff BUT they didn't have that great relationship. They mostly fought. But their fights weren't that serious. They fought about baseless things and the members were mostly tired by their bickering so they didn't pay much attention to it. It was something like- "Chan hyuuuunnnnngggg!!! That weird girl called me a mousee!!" "Changbin oppppppaaaaaa!! That squirrel guy ate my cheesecakkeeee!!". But there were times when they were so close that no one can separate them. They watched animes and dramas together, went shopping together, read comics together, went to arcades together and fought over americano together. In this case, it was mostly Aera who liked Han's attention. She knew how similar they were and she knew none of them actually hated the other but still Han gave her a cold shoulder sometimes but eventually came to her later to get a head massage from her. He even taught her some rap techniques when they were free in the studio and he would even have a battle with her knowing very well that she would lose miserably. And no one could deny the fact that Aera had a HUGE crush on this squirrel guy. It was a long term crush...a serious one. Maybe she had feelings for him even before Chan introduced her to 3Racha. Most of the team members knew about this too. It was mostly clear. The way she looked at him, the way she annoyed him, the way she never let anyone point a finger at him and even if he was wrong she stood by him and defended him and then later she would make him understand his mistake. He did care for her too. After all she always played along with his mischiefs, she always was there when he had a hard time, she didn't care much about the world like him, and she was also his comfort place. They would sneak out together from their dorms at night just to do skateboarding on the streets or play guitar while sitting in an empty garden and then eat fast food on the streets or go to karaoke and even get drunk sometimes. He protected her and it was visible. They had a confusing friendship but it was still strong.

Felix x Aera:-
HERE COMES THE CUTEST BOND!! These both were the cuties of the group. You can't find Aera anywhere? Oh she would be gaming with Felix. You can't find Aera anywhere? Oh she would be cuddling with Felix. You can't find Aera anywhere? Oh she would be fighting with Felix about who is cuter between the two. Yes this was how it was. They both were the babies of the group and everyone loved the bond that the two had. Sometimes even Changbin got jealous of their friendship cuz he used to think it was just him whom Aera talked in baby voice with or did aegyos with. But eventually he joined the two later. They were even something like- "Aera is sad" "Bring Felix to her she will be fine". Both were each others gaming buddies and Felix was mostly the connecting link between Han and Aera cuz if they are going to the arcade, Han would join them, if they are going to a book cafe, Han would join them and like this Han was mostly the one who stopped them from doing way too weird stuffs that they both watched on YT. And he was another friend that she could talk in English with. They both were each others energizers and sweethearts whom they both can't live without.

Seungmin x Aera:-
These two creatures never thought that they would be friends but they actually had a great bond with each other. They annoyed each other, were mean to each other, teased the hell out of each other but none of them got angry. They would bicker all day long while laughing and make jokes out of it. These two had the best sense of humous in the group according to them. They were meme buddies who sent memes to each other at night and if both were awake they went to the living room and just stayed on their phones but together this time. Because of this, they were often seen sleeping on the couch together. He was the one who listened to her 3 am thoughts and never complained about them. No matter what stupid things she talked about, he listened. Be it about how badly she wants to be in a relationship with a vampire or how she finds small lizards cute and wants one as a pet or how she hoped she could kill people who got on her nerves by laser that could come out of her eyes blah blah blah....He listened to every bit of it. And he was someone whom she declared as the most normal one from the group and she was determined to make his normal brain go crazy :).

I.N x Aera:-
Her little brother. He was her baby and she fought with Hyunjin when it came to who will spend time with him. He was almost just a month smaller than her but she considered him a little babie of hers that she wanted to protect at any cost. And even he considered her as his elder sister. She was the most normal and mature when she was with him. She gave him advices when he needed them, he was the only one she cooked for, the only one whom she spent her money on be it for clothes, food or games. She just loved spoiling him. He was her happy pill and she loved him the most. And he would call her Noona even when they were just one month different from each other. He was the cutest baby in her eyes. He knew that he will get away with whatever he did until Aera is there and he did get away with everything just with a small sad pout or a please. She could die for him without a second thought, she adored him that much. And she was his biggest supporter as well. And mostly it was Hyunjin and Aera who fought over who is Innie's favorite and I.N would just record them and laugh while looking at them.

Soobin and Beomgyu x Aera:-
She knew all the TXT members and talked to them as well but these two were the ones that she was the closest to. She called both of them by their English names mostly or some nicknames. So it was Steve, Ben, Soob and Gyu for her. She became really close with Beomgyu in her first 5 months at BigHit. It was when they both caught each other sneaking out of their respective dorms to get some food. Both had the same annoying personalities and were called "The Brats". Beomgyu introduced her to Soobin and then it was just the three of them hanging out together. Soobin and Aera connected like two magnets. Maths was hard for the two, ice cream lovers, hated working out and loved counter attacking Beomgyu with some sensible things. They both were sad that she was leaving BigHit but both of them wished her all the luck and even called her atleast twice a week to talk to her.

Wooyoung x Aera:-
If Chan was her dad, Wooyoung was her mom. He constantly used to call Changbin just to check up on if she was doing well. He was the one who took care of her when she was in BigHit and he knew how careless she was. He had asked her alot of times to join KQ just so he could be with her and she wouldn't hurt herself but her decision was final. He would give her long lectures on how she should take care of herself and how she shouldn't over work herself. He even threatened Han when he got to know that Han used to fight with her. He would also drop by in the SKZ dorms saying that he brought food for her but he ended up dancing with her on BTS songs all night while both would be losing their minds and none of the Kids would sleep in peace. And ofcourse both of them had the ARMY DNA running in their veins and the HUGE JIMIN STANS that the two were. She will never forget about how he boasted when he sat next to Jimin in an Award Show. They were Karaoke buddies as well and all that they sang in the Karaoke was BTS songs. She had something for Yeonjun in the past. She knew about Yeonjun mostly by Wooyoung. Yeonjun and Aera interacted a few times but when things were getting hard for her and she had decided leaving BigHit, she had forgotten about those little feelings. Yeonjun called her dumbo becuz she was besties with the crackheads and was even one of them. She had already embarrassed herself once when she was being chaotic with Beomgyu and then with Wooyoung later and Yeonjun had seen her. He just ruffled her hair whenever he saw her hiding her face and then he walked ahead. Wooyoung knew what she once had for him and till this date he teases her about it. According to her, he gives one of the best advices. This mom will never leave her daughter and she knows it.

Ryujin and Yeji x Aera:-
These two were the first ones to approach her after she joined JYP. The trio these three had was iconic. They were together in dancing groups mostly and that got them closer cuz the three admired each other. Ryujin and Aera had this flirty relationship where they called each other Jagiya and Baby on a daily basis. They called each other as their girlfriends and were the scary duo when angry. The two tomboys as well. They were the ones who confronted boys if they face any, making comments or stuff. They were really free with each other and Yeji was the quiet one among these two chaotic heads. Yeji was their unnie whom they loved and learned alot from. Yeji helped Aera in dancing and three of them often were seen hanging out together. It was even assumed that the three will debut together by the way they were always almost together in the rankings. But even when Aera chose SKZ, it didn't affect their bond in anyway and they still supported each other and were still besties.

Lucas and YangYang x Aera:-
Lucas and Aera were MC's for Inkigayo once and there was where they met for the first time. She seemed to be alone and a bit nervous so Lucas approached her and they got along well. YangYang met Aera even Before Lucas when she was standing in the backstage waiting for their team to perform. The trainee girl group she was in was going to perform a cover of "Hard Carry" by GOT7 and she was walking at a fast pace in the backstage without looking anywhere and she bumped into  YangYang. They greeted each other and he did found her a bit cute talking to herself while walking back and forth and saying the lyrics of the song as if she is trying to remember an answer before her exams and then bumping into people and apologizing later. He met her again in the Inkigayo show where he went to support Lucas. Lucas introduced her to him and the three became kinda close. They arent't really close but they keep in touch.

These are her friendships and relations with people close to her. She might be shy and awkward at first but once she get comfortable with someone then there is no end to it. 
___

The start of her story in the next part ^^

Thanks for Reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3K 29
A new girl group forms in Jyp.the place where y/n career begins and maybe even love;) Lee Felix ff Stray kids ff
245K 8.9K 74
Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, the anime geek Seungmin, the nerd Hyunjin...
362 13 16
"~~Love's Journey Through~ ~Trials and Triumphs~~" This story's characters are selected by a Stray Kids pause game and I made a story out of it... Li...
32.8K 1.5K 31
•°What if a pro kpop idol starts to question their gender?°• Stray Kids au ~ nonbinary Felix (they/them) ~ Lee Felix is a member of the kpop group St...