you, me and our love

By KamalAhuja7

OS of love on our beloved shakhi More

Legend of the Goa
Legend Of The Blue Sea
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
JOURNEY TO CHERISH
PAYAR MEIN SAUDA NAHI

THE RAJIYA SABHA

827 80 16
By KamalAhuja7

Story starts when badi maa and dinner table says to shaurya that she will bring a proper Punjabi kudi for him and surprisingly he agreed to her.
Soon wedding bells of shaurya rang in sabherwal house.
He was getting married to a girl who is 10 years younger girl.
He doesn't want to get married but out of fear of not getting loved by his badi maa he is getting married.

SHAURYA WEDS ANOKHI

Our beloved couple shakhi are now married but marriage was done because of their own reasons and not beacuse they want.

Anokhi was taken to their room.
A huge room with king size bed in middle beautifully decorated for their nupital night for which both of them we're not ready.

Shaurya has his own reason for getting married apart from fear. Next month he was going to stand in rajiya sabha elections, getting married to a small town girl will increase his winning chances that's what his badi maa thinks and the fact is he can't deny her and because of elections only he has given her permission to work in the college as HOD of his department under him only.

When he entered in room saw his little naive wifey sitting on dressing table couch removing her jewels.
They share a small eye lock through mirror. This was the 1st time they are seeing each other. In this whole month when they met they never see each other.

He cleared his throat and said to her that "left one is my side of bed."
She simply nodded and go to washroom to change in her night dress. He also changed in comfy clothes and was sitting on bed and waiting for her to come.
He want to clear something with her.

When she entered in room saw him waiting for her.
He gestured her to sit on bed she obeyed him and get settled.
Shaurya initiated conversation.

Shaurya:- Hii!

Anokhi:- hello!!!

Shaurya:- Actually!!! Am mm...
OK.... This is the first time we r talking and that too as husband and wife.

To be clear and precise please don't keep any expectations from me and the relationship which we share, I have married u only for sake of my badi maa and elections. U will get all rights as elder daughter in law  but as a wife u won't.

Saying this he dashed out of the room.
Anokhi knew this,  shaan has already told her about him and his misogynist thinking but not about astha and shagun.

Now she have to face this everyday.
Though she was promised that she would get divorce after a year and he would help her in getting her life settled where she can fulfill her dream of independence but but but ...
With each passing day both are falling in love with each other though they never show care, eye locks, and small romantic moments in public but they were having little cosy moments in their room like waking up in morning very close to each other helping the other partner and many more.

He never confess those feelings and always remind himself that they will be apart after a year.

Shaurya used to help her out in college work.
Every weekend it becomes a ritual to gift her a novel as he came to know about her love for reading books. Later in the night when they used to work late he help her in sneaking out in kitchen to find something to eat.

Gradually anokhi also started liking his company and

Devi was sure that he will never fall for a girl like anokhi and will always be in hands of her , but opposition has started to work he fell more and more deeply for her.

Its been six months they a tied in knot  of marriage, shaurya desperately wants to confess his love today.

Devi has thrown a lavish party on the  occasion of shaurya win in elections and their 6 months wedding anniversary she invited ahir also in this party.
Ahir was best friend of anokhi and younger brother of shaurya i.e. Devi's son.
No one knows that he is friend of ahir except Devi.
Ahir was in love with anokhi but Devi doesn't like and at the end she plotted her with shaurya.

At the party ahir saw her as Mrs.shaurya sabherwal and was heartbroken. But he kept smiling as they both were happy.

Ahir goes to them and congratulates them and there shaurya came to know about them and ahir's love for his wife.

Shaurya thought for ahir she wants divorce and was sad , because of this he get highly drunk.
***
Anokhi was waiting for him in their room, she wants to tell him that she doesn't want divorce and want to live in this marriage.

Shaurya come in the room and was highly drunk.

Anokhi:- Mr. Sabherwal are u drunk???

Shaurya:- yes I am so what?? Want to punish me you can't!!
You want divorce na so that u can run with my brother.

Anokhi:- what noo!!!!

Shaurya:- tell me don't u love ahir ha tell me.

Anokhi:- no !!!! Mai tho ...... He is only my friend. Air agar mai jaau bhi tho us sea aapko Kay ?? Ha kabhi tho public mea mujha accept nahi Kiya as ur wife .

Shaurya:- don't do this to me . I really love I love u stupid girl . please don't leave me like her and shagun pls.

And he started nuzzling in the crook of her neck.
She was feeling wierd in good sense atleast she can do this for him.
He started kissing and sucking her soft points on neck and when he saw her, face was flushed and her breathing became fast.
Her heaving chest was touching his hard chest and were creating havoc in his mind making it hard to control .
He started kissing her lips and she also responded back with same passion though she is naive but shaurya sabherwal is a good teacher.
He carried her to their bed in bridal style, her face was full of innocence and red hue.

Arjuna:- u don't know what u have done to me my little baby girl.

Soon both were laying nacked on the bed under the covers whereas shaurya has hovered her.
Anokhi deep in her heart knew what was coming tonight and this night was going to long for her virgin self.

Shaurya never wants to give pain to her but when he enters she feels lot of pain he can't do anything as this pain was inevitable.
He started mumbling sweet nothings and rubbing her shoulders and waist to ease pain.
Soon they ended their make out session. Anokhi was feeling very sore whereas shaurya was asleep holding her in his arms.
After sometime anokhi also fallen asleep.
***
Next morning shaurya was 1 st one to wake up. He snuggle to the body next to him.
He opened his eyes and kissed her forehead, anokhi mumbled something and pulled duvet on her.

Shaurya woke up with jerk. He head was paining because of stupid drink stunt.
He saw anokhi.

Shaurya:- I should have talked her properly. Now she will hate me more.
After freshening up he went to college leaving behind a note for her.

When anokhi woke up he was not there.
And read the not he left.
Note states that "maybe you might be not feeling well u should take off today."

Anokhi:- now he might be regretting about last night.

She bend down to get her clothes she feels pain.
After doing her morning chores and taking pain killer she left to kitchen.
After that she spent her whole day in library.

Both of them were thinking that what other will think and day passed.

At night also anokhi was in library only whereas shaurya was finding her in whole house and atlast he found her in library.

As today was Saturday he brought a book for her.

Shaurya:- for u
Giving her book.

Anokhi:- Thanks.

Shaurya:- mm.... I want to talk to u about last night. Actually I .. shouldn't have scared u I mean I should have talked sensibly to u I am I am sor..

Anokhi:- you r sorry for last night it's OK

Shaurya:- no I am not sorry for last night. Whatever happens they were my real feelings and yes I am sorry because I should have ask u before doing anything.

Holding her hands, sitting on floor in front of her and keeping his head in her lap.

Shaurya:- I really love u pls don't leave me . I promise to change myself to the person u deserve.

Anokhi:- who is shagun???

Shaurya:- told her whole story of shagun along with the story of his mother.

Anokhi:- so u thought I will also leave u like them.

Shaurya:- let's pls not talk about them.

Anokhi started crying and tightly hugged him.

Shaurya:- hey I am sorry. What happen did I hurt u I an really sorry for that.

Anokhi:- no u didnt hurt me. I really love u pls pls don't leave me I don't want divorce pls. I known that I am not the type of girl u want but pls..

Shaurya:- shhhhh..... U are the only one I want now don't say anything I only want u and love u.

After sometime they have dinner and go to sleep only after some workout sessions in which this time anokhi also actively takes part.

As days passed anokhi was promoted to HOD and shaury took his position head position permanently.

Their life was full of bliss waking up in each other arms, gifting little presents which makes them happy and having memorable nights.

Some days later shaurya came to know truth about his mother.
But to his dismay he wasn't able to find her and then anokhi left to find her.

It was evening when astha comes to sabherwal mansion. Both son and mother meet each other with happy tears in eyes.

shaurya:- maa anokhi aabhi tan nahi aai hai.

Astha:- shant ho jaa.
She called anokhi and anokhi comes to them.
Shaurya instantly hugged her.

Astha:- Arrea aaram sea. Thoda dhyan sea hug Karo ek sum jhatka mat do.

Shaurya was confused.

Astha:- keeping her hands on their face.
Thank u for making me dadi.

And then it strikes to him that.

Shaurya:- asked "are u pregnant??" with tears in his eyes.
She simply nodded.
Shaurya places number of kisses on on her head and thank her number of times.

Shaurya was angry with but at the same time he was thankful to her to send anokhi in his life.

We never know which decision make our life full of happiness.
Shaurya was always grateful to her.
Shaurya, Anokhi, Shaan and Astha started living in their house. Yes they left sabherwal mansion.

Anokhi gave birth to a cute little baby girl they name her as nush sabherwal.
Shaurya had helped her throughout pregnancy phase.
She never saw a man like shaurya in her life.

Now they were happy and contented .
***
Thank u for reading!!!!
No proof reading was done!!!!
Do give ur valuable feedback!!!
Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 442 13
This is a short series revolving around Shakhi. I have started to showcase it just a few days after our lovely show "SAAKK" ended. I hope you will...
35.5K 2.4K 31
In this story , Shaurya & Anokhi love each other and they are already in relationship from 6 months. All the characters will be same like the show.
4.2K 443 9
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ✨❀️