UMRASH: The Soulmates

By 12Ninnie07

It is a story of Umar Riaz (General Surgeon by profession) and Rashami Desai (Indian Television Actress). Uma... More

Umar's eviction
"Yaad Aarhi hai"
"UmRash Suffering and their thoughts"
Rashami's hope
"The famous Omellete Theory"
'We are Just Friends'
"The Famous Gold Chain"
"Removing the Gold Chain"
"I am proud of you.. Rashimi"
UmJiv meetup post Bigg Boss
Note
Warding off the evil eyes
"Balley Salley karenege"
Journey Video
'Only One Day'

Rajiv is back

219 18 19
By 12Ninnie07

Recap:

On one hand Rashami was thinking about why did she choose to help Tejasswi over Pratik while on other hand Umar was getting both positive and negative comments/ response. He further removed the gold chain from his hand.

In Social Media

As always fans were again looking for the gold chain in Umar's hand in his newly uploaded post. They tried their best to look for the chain but were unable to find it. After several attempt they realised that the chain is not present.

After knowing that Umar has removed the chain, few fans got upset as it was their hope. Because these fans are extremely emotionally attached with Umar and Rashami, they do get affected by tiny tiny things.

"#UmRash was a lie. Its all over. It was fake issiliye Umar removed the chain"

"Umar why did you remove the chain?? Why😭😭😭"

They comment, tweet things out of disappointment which sometimes get over board or tend to be little negative. But, at the same time, there are fans who are open minded and positive too. They believe one chain or one statement given in media doesn't define whether a bond is real or fake or whether it is strong or not.

"Guys calm down... one chain don't define #UmRash bond. Even I don't wear my parents gift or my frnd's gift 24*7 but that doesn't mean I don't love my parents or my frnd"

After two days

Rajiv was leaving for Bigg Boss house. He was on his way to the set. He receives a call.

Rajiv: I knew it... I just knew it. You will call me. Tell me kya message dena hai.

Other person: Aisa nhi hai... I called you to tell that I'll miss you n jaldi wapas aana

Rajiv: Jhuth... Come on yaar Umar. I know what you feel for her so stop all your drama n tell me kya message dena hai

Umar: Koi message nhi hai. Just hug her from side... lekin zyada tightly nhi... samjha (jealous Umar 😂) Aur haan.... no more Pati patni drama.

Rajiv: Anything else?

Umar: No nothing....  bas stay with her, have fun with her. Tell her to play for herself. Zyada dildaar  banne ki zarurat nhi hai.

Rajiv: Okay.. chal I reached the sets... Will meet you after coming back.

Umar: Okay. Bye Rajeeeeev.

After few hours Inside Bigg Boss

Living room blinds were down for a long time. Bigg boss called KK to confession room to get the task file. Everyone assembled in the living room. KK started reading the task file. The task was related to some surprise, some happiness. It was imformed that there is a special power given to a special person.

Everyone thought the person might be Umar. Everyone knew he was a tough player and he would be back. After a min, a song started to play and slowly the blinds were opening. Rashami was having mixed emotions. She was happy, relieved, emotional and nervous.

The main gate opened and Rajiv entered the house. Blinds were opened. Everyone were excited to see Rajiv. Rashami's hope was again shattered but she was happy too. She was happy because it was Rajiv, her best friend inside the house. Shamita was the first person to hug him. One by one everyone hugged him.

Rashami hugged Rajiv. She felt the warmth in that hug. Why wouldn't she? Rajiv is one of the most positive person. His hug is full of warmth which transfer positivity, happiness to the other person.

Outside the building where Umar did next his photoshoot

There were several media person standing infront of Umar. Umar gave some pose and then started walking towards his car. Media being media started following him and asked him to stop and answer their question.

Umar stopped infront of his car to answer media's questions. The question were mainly related to his future projects, his bond with Karan, whether he was following BB or not, what was his opinions regarding the things happening inside, who does he think should win the show.

Media even conveyed how majority of the audience are his fans. How his fans were still trending for him after days of his eviction.

Out of all the questions, there was question related to Rashami too. Media asked him about his bond with Rashami. They conveyed how fans are loving their bond and want both of them to work together in future. Media even asked how did he feel when he saw Rashami crying her heart out when he was getting evicted. They asked whether he will meet her outside also or not. Media even said "aap dono kaafi kamal lagte ho."

After hearing all the question and praise related to his bond with Rashami. After receiving so much of love from the media for his bond with Rashami, Umar fumbled a lil and said

"Thank you bass jodi... Rab ne bana di jodi."

After hearing this media tried to pull his leg by reminding him "Dost hai... bohat achhe dost hai" to which he replied "Haan, dost hai... dosttt" and left from the place.

When Umar was driving back, he started thinking

"Kya yaar Umar, apne emotions ko control kar. Media ke saamne zyada excited nhi ho na hai"

Inside BiggBoss house

Task was over for the day. Rashami and Rajiv sat on chairs near to den. They both were alone and it was the right time to talk to eachother.

Rajiv: Let me first hug you. (He gave Rash a very tight, cozy and warm hug) You needed this badly.

Rashami: Yes.... I needed it very badly (said emotionally)

Rajiv: How are you now?

Bigg Boss: Rajiv aur Rashami kripaya Hindi mein baat kare.

Rajiv: Sorry Bigg Boss.

Rashami: Rasila se baat karke.. Tujhe yaha dekh kar ab thik hu. Bata na Umar kaisa hai? Tu toh mila hoga? Is he fine?

Rajiv: Mil nhi paya but baat hui thi. He is fine chill kar.

Rashami: Are you sure?

Rajiv: Usko nhi jana chahiye tha. He is loved by alot of people. Tu soch bhi nhi shakti...... Uske jaane ke baad ghar bohat suna suna lag rha hai. I am already missing him.

Rashami: Tu usse baat karke aaya hai toh miss kar rha hai... mera soch... its been a week now... aur mujhe pata bhi nhi how is he? (She starts getting emotional) I am missing him alot..... Woh sach mein thik toh haina? I even don't know woh mere baare mein kya sochta ha?

Rajiv: Arey are u mad? He is absolutely fine. Woh strong hai... Haan thodha time lagega to come out from that zone but he is fine. And u guys are friends toh he thinks good about you.
Waise I need to talk to Teju about things.

Rashami: What happened? Kuch kiya hai kya usne?

Rajiv started narrating all the things which Tejasswi said about Umar after his eviction. How she is looking soo negative.

They spoke to each other for a long time. Rashami was re energised and happy but at the same time she was sad to hear about Tejasswi's words, Rakhi and Nishant's conversation about egg and bread just after Umar's eviction.

She was proud of Umar and felt really happy that after hearing that Umar is receiving soo much of love from audience.

Rashami: Umar deserves all the love which he is getting from the audience. He is a charmer jiska dil bohat saaf aur bada hai. Everyone who knows him will eventually love him and his personality.

Rajiv: Itni tareef.... itni tareef kabhi apne pati bhi kar liya karo.

Rashami: Arey mera Pati toh best hai... aaj toh Rasila ne bhi welcome bola hai... Dekho mujhe akela dekh wapas aagya.

Rajiv: O god Umar yeh dekhega toh itna irritate hoga naa woh kya batau😂😂

Rashami: 😂😂😂

Rashami: On serious note Will he come back (very slowly)

Biggboss: Rashami fusfusake baat naa kare

Rajiv nodded his head on "NO" which made Rashami sad. Rajiv understood that she got upset so to change her mood.

Rajiv: Chal.... chai banate hai?

Rashami: Haan... chal.

In social media

Umrash fans believes that there is always a sign by destiny which gives them a hope to have faith to believe in UmRash.

"Rab ne bana di jodi" from Umar after just friend statement after removing gold chain was the new hope for them.

Fans started tweeting positive tweets. They started  making edits and shared in all social media. And again #Umrash started trending.

Few fans who questioned Umar's intention, who said #UmRash was a lie started saying that one statement cannot define theor bond.

That was the day each n every UmRash fan were happy.

What are the special powers given to Rajiv? How will he utilise it? Will it favour Rashami? What will be Umar's reaction when he watches Rajiv and Rashami together having fun? How far can Rashami survive in the show? Will her upcoming journey be a cake walk or road fill with torns?

Hello my lovely readers,

How are you all? I hope you all are doing well.

Firstly, I am extremely sorry for not updating for more than 10 days. But I am back. I'll try my best to update new chapters regularly.

I know this chapter might not be up to the mark as there was a long gap in between and my flow of thought got interrupted. But pls bear with this chapter.

Lots and lots of love

Ninnie✨💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 4.6K 53
#2 in Doctor series He knew THEY were more than a best friend to eachother. Yet, Aditya left Roshni for his childhood friend. Instead of heartbreak...
11.8K 684 34
A Small story about Rashami and Umar, who are currently in BB15. There will also be snippets of friendship between UR, RD, KK, TP, RA. The story is a...
149K 10.7K 36
Here is my first fan fiction on SidNaaz. Also there will be other contestants from bb 13 and 14 as supporting characters. This story is mainly about...
36.3K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...