Raabta

By aamateurwriter

Dr. Naushad Ali Rizvi and Capt. Naina. Both are so different but so alike. Both are heart broken and part of... More

Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Random
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 26

468 68 51
By aamateurwriter

"There is nothing.....they already knew we were coming", one of the search commandos said.

Gunny signalled them to wrap up the search and they are leaving.

"Let's leave", he said to Naina without using her name.

She is looking at a tree trunk very keenly nodded at his voice.

They left the place immediately.

"I think we should assist the other team", Nihar(commando) said.

"What's the status there?", Gunny asked.

"All clear till now but the more time these things will take the lesser impact we are going to create", Nihar replied.

"Fine. Let's join them. Although I feel they are tipped", Gunny said taking a deep look towards Naina.

She looked at him understanding what he means. She is under cover today also.

"You should stay here, while we look", Gunny said pressing her hand.

Naina fidgeted with the touch but nodded in agreement.

Gunny noticed her body language change. He is noticing it during the operation today. She is not normal.

Jumping on any sudden activity. Careful not to make any body contact. She is clearly effected with that episode of Irfan.

But he can't confront her here as they are on mission and surrounded by many others.

As they found their destination, all of them except Naina and the driver got down. They started to drift apart whereas Naina who changed in regular clothes went down secretly to go to market. She is simply aiming to observe while buying stuff.
———————————————————————

"Hiii....Meher didi"

She looked up at the familiar sound and found Aaliya smiling at her.

She picked her up instantly and Aaliya's face lit up.

"Aap aj yahan? Aap school nai gaye?", Meher asked genially.

"Gaye the. Aj Naina ko kuch kam tha to Abbu hume yahan le aye aur hume aap mil gaye", she said in her sweet chiming voice.

Meher kissed her cheek. She is very fond of this child.

"Aap aur Abbu fir se sath kam karne lage? Abbu ne to kahan tha ki aap dur chale gye hai aur padhai karne", Aaliya asked with her round eyes.

"Hmm...chale to gaye the. Par fir humari padhai khatam ho gai islie hum yahan vapas aa gaye", Meher replied.

"Ohh....to ab aapki padhai khatam ho gai hai to ab aap shadi karengi?", she asked innocently.

Meher chuckled over it, "nahin. Ab hum kam karenge".

"Acha...fir aapko husband kaise milenge?", she asked thoughtfully.

"Aaliya...aapko kitni bar samjhaya hai na ki Abbu ko bataye bina aise nahin jate. Abbu aapko kab se dhundh rahe hai", Naushad said who came here looking for Aaliya.

"I am sorry Dr. Mirza. Aaliya ne aapko jyada pareshan to nahin kia?", he asked picking Aaliya up.

"Jee bilkul nahin... Aaliya aur hum to bas baaten kar rahe the", she replied looking sweetly at Aaliya.

Aaliya smiled back at Meher.

"Abby hume jane de. Hum kahin nahin jayenge bas aapke office me Asim ke sath khelenge", she said looking at Naushad.

He shakes his head over her tantrums, "pakka promise".

"Han", she agreed and got down to run towards his office.

"She is such an angel. You are blessed to have her in your life, Dr Rizvi", Meher said.

"I agree", Naushad smiled looking towards the way Aaliya went.

Meher turned to leave when Naushad said, "thanks for meeting her so pleasantly. Aapke jane ke bad, aapke bare me kai dafa puchti thi Aaliya".

Meher smiled not knowing what to say.

"I should let you do your work. You might be busy", Naushad said and left the room.

Meher kept looking at his back. So many things changed after their last encounter.

They suffered a great deal. She blamed him initially for everything. But time and space made her realise his position.

This is through God's plan that they are again working together. She knew that everything is changed but the thing which haven't changed is his charming and enigmatic personality.

————————————————————————

"Jee kahiye kitne se du aapko?", hawker is asking Naina.

But Naina's entire concentration is on the sign made on a dhingy store nearby.

"Aapko nahin lena hai to bata dijiye"

It brought her back and she took 2 kg potatoes from him. But still in her mind she is thinking why that sign looked familiar.

The search operation went in vain. Nothing significant is captured.

They all are packed in the vehicle again and are moving towards the head office.

Naina is feeling drowsy and she slept by taking support of seat.

Suddenly a bump make her awake, "stop the vehicle please".

"What happened", Gunny asked.

"We need to go back", she said.

"Kuch nahin mila hai search operation me. That khabri fooled us", Nihar said in frustration.

Naina took a pen from his pocket and drew a sign on her palm, "this is the sign I have seen on that jungle hideout and one more house in the village and also..".

She looked meaningfully at Gunny who understood that she spotted it in Irfan's room.

"Ye sign to hume bhi kuch gharo me dikha tha", Nihar exclaimed.

"Let's change the strategy. They are clearly tipped. Let's go in disguise and not in planned search operation", Gunny said and everyone agreed.

They divided into three groups. One lead by Gunny, another one by Nihar and last one by Naina.

Gunny is very unwilling and it's strictly against what Col. Chandra advised. But desperate times requires desperate measures.

All three of them spotted the signs. It's only natural for them to lead this.

Naina moved as Alpha toward the shop stealthily and entered without any detection.

She found a lot of papers spread across and she simply passed them on her team.

Karthik and Hrehan signalled her to back away and they took the lead as directed to them.

The shop is connected to a small house behind. There are several rooms, which are reeking of illegal activities going on.

Drugs and alcohol smell is prevalent.

Few bags are found which are looking like they are just moved there and placed carelessly.

Only two rooms are occupied.

Hrehan aimed one room whereas, Karthik and Naina moved towards another one.

Some weird noises are coming from the room. As they moved closer, both of them realised that it's groans and sexual noises.

Karthik looked at Naina and moved her away from line of sight before entering the room.

Once inside the scene unfolded before them was something which could make them puke.

A girl was tied down and clearly not in her senses is getting abused by a man.

Karthik pulled the man apart from the girl and his face is visible.

Naina gasped lightly on seeing him but her bandana muffled the sound.

It's Irfan who is clearly raping that girl.

/*

Have a happy weekend friends!!

Votes and comments are important for my moral. Please khub sare karo 😉

*/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 14.8K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
15.9K 959 10
These will be random shots about RAINA based on the premise that Rajveer survived the jeep blast. He helped anonymously to Naina and other in proving...
Kahani Zindagi Ki By D

Mystery / Thriller

13.9K 1.5K 31
This story is about two brothers who lead very different lives. Born in the Shekhawat Family, Kabir and Rajveer. The lives of these two change when i...
14.8K 1.3K 24
Hey guys! So this fanfic takes place after Naina has exposed Lala Gehlot. Naina has finished her academy and is currently serving in the Indian Army...