Her Last Cheer

By notuorg

| 18+ | Completed | • • • Sevyn Haren was the type of person to fight for what she wanted. She stayed with... More

Author's note
| Chapter One + Ready? Set? Fuck |
| Chapter Two + Hoes never get cold |
| Chapter Three + Lying was a sin. Adultery? I have to get back to you |
| Chapter Four + I could teach a master class in seduction. . .NOT |
| Chapter Five + I have a PhD in sucking dick |
| Chapter Six + Theres Waldo |
| Chapter Seven + More drama than a damn CW show |
| Chapter Eight + I plead the fifth |
| Chapter Nine + Girls do not need love too |
| Chapter Ten + Lion's Den |
| Chapter Eleven + Jealousy killed the cat |
| Chapter Twelve + Jealousy brought the cat back to life |
| Chapter Thirteen + Steakout or Stakeout? |
| Chapter Fourteen + A friendly gift |
| Chapter Fifteen + Touchdown! |
| Chapter Sixteen + The moaning- no, morning after |
| Chapter Seventeen + How to catch a. . . |
| Chapter Eighteen + What do snitches get? |
| Chapter Nineteen + Two words: I'm fucked |
| Chapter Twenty + Duct tape. I need duct tape |
| Chapter Twenty One + Bachelor #2 please |
| Chapter Twenty Three + The Aftermath |
| Chapter Twenty Four + Don't forget to blink |
| Chapter Twenty Five + Blame it on the. . . |
| Chapter Twenty Six + "At first I did love you, but now I just wanna fuck" |
| Chapter Twenty Seven + What happens in the locker room, stays. . . |
| Chapter Twenty Eight + Another game day |
| Chapter Twenty Nine + Your loss, my gain |
| Chapter Thirty + The date |
| Chapter Thirty One + The simple things |
| Chapter Thirty Two + Life is confusing |
| Chapter Thirty Three + Here we go. . .again |
| Chapter Thirty Four + Final Friday Bright Lights |
Author's Note & A Thank You

| Chapter Twenty Two + The unforeseen circumstance |

14.1K 393 600
By notuorg

Okay, I'll admit it, I was an honest woman (sometimes). I spoke the truth (most times). I regret agreeing to go on this date.

And no, don't even get it into your head, don't even suggest, don't even think for a second that it was because of Veer.

Fine, fuck, I was an honest woman (again, sometimes), so I could admit that a smidge of a reason that I wasn't enjoying this date was because my date wasn't a hot ass football coach that knew how to work my nerves. That wasn't the only reason for my dislike for this. . .date. I didn't even want to call it a date. Weren't dates supposed to make you feel giddy and special?

I felt none of the above. One reason was because he arrived fifteen minutes late to pick me up. So I was standing outside for fifteen minutes looking like a dumbass. Strike One.

I didn't strangle the man- yes I really wanted to, but I didn't. What I did do was go on the date. Stop the throwing of tomatoes and stop the booing!- when he arrived, he had a pretty bouquet of flowers in his hands. He said he was late because he picked them from his garden and wanted me to have the best of the flowers.

Of course I awed at that. I liked flowers and a guy who personally picked flowers for me? It made me smile. So knowing that, I erased the strike from him.

Sadly, the night didn't continue on the happy track. When he asked what I wanted to do, I suggested that we go to dinner. My favorite place to go on a first date was dinner. It was the best way to determine if you and this person would really get along and best place to ask questions. It was also useful to see how someone ate. If he ate like a dog who just had a taste of his first bone- red flag. Like a big red fucking flag, people. That meant his teeth will be out when he goes down on you. You don't want a biter!

He had other plans though and countered my suggestion with one of his owns. Didn't he want me to pick this date? He suggested that we see a movie (his choice) and then go to dinner. Welp, there goes it; Strike One back again.

I complied. I was already dressed and free movie and food? What person would say no to that? I said sure and he took that as an excited go and started up the engine, with a bright smile on his face, and went on his marry way.

I was slightly annoyed and to calm my frustration, I looked down at my pretty flowers. Shouldn't have done that because I became even more annoyed. I twirled the things around and spotted a price tag hidden in the paper vase. Strike Two.

My guess was that he forgotten, spotted a flower-selling person on the way here and bought them to "cheer" me up or make me forget the mixup. God, was this karma for all the homewrecking I was doing before? Will all my dates be fucked?

I wanted to bang my head against the windshield but surpassed. It was now officially known that this was going to be my one and only date with this man and we haven't even had a full conversation. Life was funny.

Now strike three didn't come until later on in the night. He was being. . .himself. Cocky, flirty, blah blah. He opened my doors, bought the tickets and food, even made a laugh or two come out of me. That didn't mean I was going to go back on my decision: this was never going to happen again. But I was going to make the most of my situation and not sulk the whole night. As I said before, free movie and free food? Write my name across the dotted line and stick the pen up my ass. I was up for it!

We went in the theater, things were fine, the movie started, and things became un-fine. He was a movie talker. Now, normally, I was a movie talker. Little side comments here and there and questions, but most times, I was at my house. Shawn though? His mouth ran a fucking mile. Every second it would either be one of these: a laugh followed by the push of my shoulder, a question which would be very fucking obvious. For example, one time he asked Is that his dad? and not a second later, actor said hi dad. Or he would scream. Like a full-on horror movie scream. Keep in mind, we are watching a fucking plane action movie. His choice, of course.

Strike three.

Okay so I had two choices. Run out of there and cry bloody murder or just wait another ten minutes for the movie to be over and next be rewarded a fancy free dinner? Must I remind you what I stated before? Write my name and stick the pen in my asshole? Yeah, remember? Of course I sucked it up.

Next, the movie ended, we walked back to his car, and went on our way to the restaurant I had to re-book to push back the time. Luckily, a couple had cancelled so it was possible. He parked, we got out, we sat, we ordered out food and waited.

I wasn't that surprised that when our food came, he didn't dash down toward his dish and try it eat it like it was the last meal he was ever going to have. I mean. . .he looked like he could please a woman. Very good I assumed. With those lips, eyes, and body, I wouldn't ever assume that he had trouble in the meeting-a-girl aspect. Maybe keeping one? I could see the problem.

"You gonna eat that?" He demanded while bringing his own fork to his mouth and eating a piece of his steak.

I looked down at my plate and spotted it full with salmon, garlic mashes potatoes and steamed broccoli. It hadn't even been five minutes of the plates arrival and he was asking me if I was going to eat my meal.

I cut another piece of the salmon, put it on the fork, and inserted it in my mouth. "Yes, I am going to eat it. It just got here."

Shawn shrugged then pointed down at his plate, which was almost half empty. What? I tend to eat slower on dates and I guess that I had been in my head for a long time.

I shook my head then reconnected my eyes with his. "Anyways, what got you interested in football? You said earlier that you played as a kid?"

Shawn nodded, dropping his fork lightly on his plate then replied back. "Yeah. I tried basketball, didn't like it. Tried soccer, wasn't a good fit. Hell, I even tried golf because I knew you could make big bucks, but fuck, it was so boring. Football kept my interest and I was damn good at it."

"Oh?" I titled my head to the side, slightly. "Do you or did you ever have a passion for football?"

"It pays the bills." He laughed then shrugged once more. "Also, I get to meet all different types of people." And to add onto the charm, he winked at me.

Funny. Not. I nodded. "Cool." Then preceded to take another bite from my salmon.

"So what you like to do in your free time, baby?" He questioned with that permeant smirk on his face.

And again he went with the godawful nicknames. The whole night it was baby, beautiful, sweetheart, babygirl, shawty. Why not just call me my name and leave it at that? For some reason, I think he forgot it because he hadn't called me by it the whole night. Strike Four.

I answered, "I like to hang with my friends." A small smiles started to form on my face as I remember a memory from the past were my friends and I had the best time. "You know, there was this one time-"

"You ever been to a Clarke football game?" He interrupted and I wished, wished, I could say that this was the first time it happened tonight. "You need to go to one. I want you to see me play."

Nope, no, never, would rather get kidnapped by a psycho, have him cut my kidney out and sell it on the dark web. "Uh-huh."

"Damn I remember the first time I made a touchdown during my freshman year. It was so perfect." He leaned back in his chair and angled his face up to the ceiling, reminiscing. "The crowd went wild, the girls went crazy, my team lifted me up so high and I felt like I could do anything in the world."

"That's amazing. Do you make-"

His eyes met mine. "Shiiiit, I think I got my football highlights on my phone somewhere. Wanna see?" He had the audacity to ask me that.

I would actually rather be tied to a tree, be forced to dress up like a big red target, and have dwarfs shoot red arrows at me. Would rather do anything else than be subjected to his football highlights. I needed a breather away from this man. His shiny piercings were beginning to blind me. I said, "Actually, I need to use the restroom. I'll be back." And made my way exactly there.

I arrived at the bathroom and actually used the toilet. Washed my hands, blah blah blah, everyone knows what happens in the bathroom stays in the bathroom. The interesting part of the story came after I excited the bathroom though. I was walking back to our table, but before I went any steps closer, I spotted Shawn. Interesting part was that he was not alone. A pretty waitress was standing next to him.

I quickly dashed back behind the bamboo plants and kept my eyes focused on the pair. Shawn had that flirty smile on his face and his hand was grabbing the waitress' arm, every now and then his fingers would brush against her skin. Damn, did he have any shame? I left for the restroom like five minutes ago and he was already touching and loving on another girl.

I blame Trey Songz.

I watched - from the best hiding spot - as he took a pen out of the waitress hand, get a napkin and scribble something on it. I guessed that it was his number. What else could it be?

Hey this is how you spell the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Keep it, study it, live by it.

Shawn's hands are placed back on the table and the waitress moves away from the man with a big fat smile on her face. Lucky me, she moved in the same direction I was in. I straighten out my back, place a smile on my face, and go forward with my plan.

I waited a couple seconds for the girl to walk until she was completely out of Shawn's eyesight and made my move. I walked closer to the girl, my smile bright and friendly, and said, "Heyyyyy." Her eyes lift to me and she smiles friendly too. Bingo.

"I know this seems weird. . ." I continued with my innocent nervous act. "But I have been eyeing that man, with the piercings, over there the whole night. He is sooo fine. Did you score, girl?"

She nodded, very enthusiastically I had to add. It seemed like her smile had gotten even bigger.  "I sure did. I got his number. He said that he was on a lousy date, but once that was over, he was going to make his way back here, after my shift, and take me on a ride." She winked. "I kinda feel bad for the girl though, but oh well. If two people don't connect, then they don't connect."

"Oh, so true! But anyways, damn you are lucky! Have fun for the both of us!"

She smiled at me once more then moved in the direction of a door that said staff only. I restarted on my journey to this lousy date. Who did he think he was? This date was terrible, but at least I had some class and didn't flirt with another man the second my date went to empty his bladder.

I sat down in my chair and started right away. "Who was the pretty girl?"

He looked taken back for a second. Did he think he actually snuck one by me? Then his face transformed to the always cool and collected Shawn I had been getting the whole night. "Aw her? She was a fan. Said some crazy shit to me, but I told her that I was on a date with a beautiful girl. I basically shooed the crazy groupie away."

I almost wanted to laugh. A fan of his? He didn't win shit that last game. "That's funny because from my view, it looked like you were flirting with her."

"Flirting?" He shrugged, looking real smuggy. "I mean sometimes I may come off like that because I have a natural flirty personality, but I am a gentleman. I wouldn't do anything on a date."

I took a sip of my wine, enjoying the taste. "I'm not going to argue with you about it. Shawn, we're not ever going to get together and this is the last date we are ever going to have. All is good." I smiled.

He looked puzzled. Should I shove the missing puzzle piece down his throat so he could find it? "I'm sorry?" His pierced eyebrows furrowed. "This is the last date? I though there was something."

I dropped the glass I was holding and leaned all the way back in my chair. Loving the look on Shawn's stupid face. "You know what's one thing I hate? An idiot."

His whole face scratched up. "Well I'm not an idiot, so you must have me mixed up with someone else."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I laughed loudly at that. "Oh? Answer this question, why was a price tag hidden in the flowers? And why did a waitress inform me that you gave her your number on a napkin and made a promise that you were gonna come back? And. . .give her a ride? I'm assuming on your dick?"

He looked defeated. Ran a tattooed hand down his face and looked defeated. Ha. His mouth then finally spewed out the truths. "Look, I knew this date wouldn't end on the note that I hoped and I just had an intense work out early, so I needed a plan b."

Ew, I couldn't believe I thought this boy attractive. This was another reason why I didn't like to mess with boys anyway. "You're an asshole. And now that we both know it, tell me the real reason why you were late to the date." I was a nosy person, sue me.

His hand moved and he took a long and slow sip from his drink before answering. "I was messing with a girl in the car and lost track of time."

I wanted to raise from this table and slap the ever-loving-shit out of him. But I took three long breaths and contained my anger. I was in public, we were in public, surely there would be too many witnesses if I threw a fork into his eye-socket.

"You fucked a girl seconds before our date? Then took the same car you fucked her in and picked me up?" I had to ask again because I couldn't be going insane. Surely that sentence sounded completely insane?

"Well what did you want me to do? How many cars do you think a college student has?" That was his comeback.

I knew I smelt a stench. I wasn't insane. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

His eyes were wide, acting like I was the one going completely bonkers for no apparent reason. "Chill, it was in the backseat."

"Oh like that makes it any better." I threw the napkin that was placed on my lap, onto the table and raised from my seat. I needed to get the fuck out of here and far away from Shawn. "Anyways, I had a horrible night. Your car reeks, you have trouble shutting up and no one cares about your football highlights. Delete it from your phone. I promise you, no one will ever ask you to show them."

I grabbed my purse and tried to get a move-on, out the door and far away from this disaster date, but Shawn had one more comment. He said, "Aye, you need to help me pay for this dinner since it was so bad."

I didn't even turn around when I answered him. Not one pause in my steps. "No. Have a horrible rest of your night, goodbye." I put my hand on the door knob and exit out the restaurant.

Once outside, I brought out my phone to get ready to call an uber, but was stopped midway. Stopped by a voice I would have never thought I was going to be hearing tonight.

I looked to my left, spotted in the same car he always drove, and boom: Veer was placed behind the wheel. But I was confused. Veer here? How? On a Saturday night? Did he have a date? Looking at the way his seatbelt was off, his chair was pulled back, and how he looked comfortable in his position- I assumed he had been on that position for a long time. So that meant. . .

"Have you been following me?" I had to ask. I didn't know if I wanted to know the answer though.

"Yes." He said, not one bit of shame in his voice.

"Wow, not creepy at all. Mind repeating that back to the police?" Despite my taught, I advanced even closer the the stalker. Veer followed me? Why? I arrived in front of his driver's seat window a second later.

"We need to talk. Can you get in the car?" He asked from the inside of his car.

I put a hand on my hip. "Could it not wait until Monday? You followed me around all night because you wanted to talk? You serious?"

"I had to make sure you weren't leaving with him."

I became even more tight in my stance. Also, in my expression. "I don't see how anything I do is your concern. Where is your wife? I thought you were a happily married man? Oh wait, not happy, just happy with the cheating."

His face stayed in that same stoic look. Not one brow out of place. "Come inside the car, Sevyn. We need to talk. Please." Finally, another emotion appeared on his face: desperate.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. "Fine, but only for a second. You're lucky that my Uber isn't going to be here for another ten minutes."

"Cancel the Uber, I'll drive you home." He said as I walked to the passenger side of his car. Once I did arrive in his vehicle, I didn't respond to his request. (Or demand.) Mostly because I never had the chance to call my Uber, but I was going to keep real quiet about that.

My head turned, our eyes met, and once again I was face-to-face with his perfect stupid face. God, why did you have to torture me? I wished that I found him ugly- with all the shit he put me through. But no, I had karma, my life was fucked. He looked even hotter.

And because of this, I was mad. My irritation was shown through my next words. "What is the thing that you couldn't wait to tell me because Monday is sooo far away."

His eyes narrowed. "Can you cut it with the attitude?"

"Can you say what you need to fucking say?"

"Don't curse at me, Sevyn. I came here to talk to you-"

"Again, I'm still not understanding what exactly we even need to talk about. I said I didn't want to be a side piece, you said that I was only ever going to be that to you. That last time, it finally stuck. I finally got it, why aren't you?" Fuck this. What was I even thinking? "On second thought, I want nothing to do with you." Our eyes disconnected, I turned in my seat, put my hand on the door-

"Sevyn, we need to talk."

"No, I'm done with talking Veer. We've had many talks and I always seem to be the only one hurt at the end of them. We need space then maybe we can talk." I tried to open the door, but it didn't open. The lock was in place. I looked back and him and gave him a mean glare. "I want this door open, right now."

"Sevyn. Look, can I just say-" He started.

But I didn't let him finish. "If you don't open this door right now, I am going to scream at the top of my lungs and say that you are kidnapping me."

"Sevyn-"

"Unlock the door. You have three seconds."

His voice raised. "Sevyn, listen-"

"Two seconds." I was not backing down.

"I am divorcing my wife!"

Wow. Woah. Huh? Wow. My eyes were big. I was officially taken back. That was the last thing I thought I was ever going to hear, especially not tonight. "What?" He needed to repeat that back many, many times.

"I am divorcing my wife. Everything is already handled, I'm going to serve her papers. Just looking for the right time to bring it to her." Did I see a tiny smile on his face?

"What? You serious?" The shock wasn't going away anytime soon. "You're not just fucking with me so we can do something?"

His facial expression was bent. Some could say that he was offended by my last comment. "No, Sevyn. This decision I had to make on my own. I took in your words, but I also had to make the decision for myself." His posture then became unbent. He leaned back in the driver's seat and closed his eyelids. "I was left at the alter. My last relationship, before Angel."

Fuck. "Oh shit, that's terrible. I'm sorry."

His brown eyes opened and they reattached with mine. "Hey, there's not reason to apologize. I thought I had gotten over it a long time ago, but with the way I have been with Angel and our situation, I realized that I hadn't." A deep breath was took out of both of our mouths. "Angel. . .she was the one who stayed. She waked down that aisle and stayed with me."

"So you thought that you had to stay with her. . .even though you weren't happy." I wondered.

"She wasn't happy either." Veer began. "I had a feeling she was cheating a few months ago, way before you even brought it up. But I was content in the marriage and sad to say, I wasn't bothered by it. And that's when I knew, I knew, our marriage was a joke because shit, I didn't care that my wife was fucking or even liking other men." His laugh sounded painful. "I liked our little marriage arrangement at first. But once we started interacting, everything became confusing. I wanted it to stay secret, but I also wanted to claim every single inch of you. But I knew that if we made it public, I would be completely consumed in you. I didn't want to risk it."

His face and eyes connected with mine again and Jesus, I wanted to be completely immersed with this man. "But fuck Sevyn, I can't stand to have other men look t you. I want those morning practice smiles to only be directed at me. I miss your teasing. I miss your crazy ass. I miss your accidental bumps. I miss you and I don't want that to ever go away again."

I smiled, like really really really brightly. "I missed you too, Veer." His expression copied mine. "You really going to divorce her?"

"Yes, baby. She gives me hives."

I laughed and leaned in closer to my dream man. "You know she's going to kill me once she sees that I took her spot?"

His hands lifted up and he placed them around my face. Comforting me, healing me, locking me in. "It was never her spot, it was always yours. I was just too stupid to accept it."

"Did you just call yourself stupid? Maybe you are serious. . ." The stupid smiles from before stayed on our longing faces.

A laugh came out of him then he removed the warm contact away and relaxed back in his seat. "How did your date go?"

I wanted to roll my eyes so hard at the word date. Should I even count that as one? "It went horribly."

"Ha, I could've told you that and saved you the time. The little boy looks like a try hard. How many times did he rave about his football stats?"

I relaxed in the passenger seat. Liking how comfortable it seemed to talk to Veer. I missed him. I missed this. "A lot. I wanted to slice my ears off my head."

"I knew he wasn't going to be a good fit for you. I know what you like." My head turned when his sentence stopped and I noticed that his eyes had been blazing all over me. Again, our eyes re-latched, and the passion? It was brighter than a horribly matched concealer.

"And what do I like?" I had to ask.

"You like someone with control. You want someone to take charge of that little body of yours. Little boys don't know how to be completely consumed in a woman." As he was talking, his movements were advancing closer to me. His body was moving in real close to mine. One arm rest on the arm rest, one hand placed on my exposed thigh, and my nose? Wasn't even breathing air, only thing I was taking in was this man and his addicting scent.

And because I wanted to poke the bear, I said, "He wasn't little." It could be taken like I was talking about age or height, but I knew, he knew the underlining meaning. His expression was hard.

"And how would you know?"

"I saw it." From my view, it seemed like the bear was going to devour me whole. I hoped that I would get that lucky.

His head moved in an inch closer. His minty breath fanning my whole face. I loved it. "You know I'm bigger, baby. I'm not going to bother with asking." The hand on my thigh squeezed the flesh. I gasped. "Put those hands inside my jeans and you'll feel the proof. Need a reminder of how perfectly I felt inside you? Sevyn, say yes and I'll rush us back to my house and I'll show you how much I missed you."

My mouth opened quick. "Yes."

Then he delivered on his promise and he rushed us back to his house. Ran above the speed limit and dashed back to his home. He was eager, abiding by no laws, running most red lights. I couldn't blame him though. The longer we were in this car, the hotter I became. I missed this man and my body missed his touch. I was desperate for his hands, his eyes, him.

He parked his car, basically ran out his seat and opened my door and scooped me up like his own personal doll and then zoomed us to his front door. Once he placed the key in the lock, once the door was open, and once our shoes were off- it was on.

Our mouths latched and God, Jesus, Mary and all her dumbass little lambs, I forgot how good he tasted. I forgot how soft his lips were, forgot how eager his touch was, forgot how perfectly our mouths melted into one another.

Both of my hands latched onto his shoulders and I raised up even higher on my tippy toes to swallow everything this man was giving me. And he was giving me a lot. Not with just his mouth either. His hands were advancing all over my body. Like how they were always meant to be doing. A hand of his slipped under my dress and I felt him grab a big handful of my ass-cheek. He grabbed then slapped it. I loved it.

My tongue wanted to be an explorer tonight. It moved all inside this Veer's mouth. Tasting the inside of his cheeks and flicking back and forth with his. My head titled even more to the side when he returned the same energy. He gripped my bottom cheek roughly and his mouth devoured me like an animal out its cage. Again I needed to say, I loved it. And to show my appreciation, a loud moan came out my mouth.

Something was bothering me though. I felt it again and I knew the same something was bothering him. My hand palmed his erection once more - a groan was shouted out from his mouth - and that's when I became even more agitated. I wanted to take the pain away from him. I wanted to be the one to release him. Wanted him to drain everything and all things on me.

"Fuck, you're hard. So big." I shouted to the ceiling. My head was angled up and my neck had the pleasure of being treated with needy neck kisses and little taunting bites.

He bit my earlobe. "I know baby, all for you. All for fucking you." He whispered the last bit in my ear.

I couldn't take it. I needed a taste. Now. I separated myself from him and pushed his body in the direction of the sofa. I pushed his body against the back of the sofa then dropped my body. Dropped down onto my knees, looked up into his eyes and had the wind knocked into me. His eyes showed me so much. Desire, lust, care, attachment, want, need. But most importantly, a silent yes. No wait, more like a hurry the fuck up before I explode in my pants.

In my book, those were the same things.

I unzipped his pants and once again the wind knocked me completely over. This man was huge. This man was thick with need. This man was longer than one of Katniss Everdeen's arrows. And the only thing that I wanted was his Peeta down my throat.

My hands latched onto his pulsing dick and I moved back and forth against it. Up and down against it. Taking and memorizing every ridge, every bump, every line on the length. His pre-cum looked very fucking edible, so I dipped my head down, swiped my tongue against the tip and cured a tiny bit of my thirst.

"Fuck, Sevyn. Oh fuck, that's right my dirty little girl. You gonna take me in that perfect mouth?" My eyes moved up and I caught him with his eyes closed and fists in-lock with the back of the sofa cushion. "Goddamn, I missed it. Make sure you bite down real hard on it. I want an imprint of your teeth so we both can remember who I always belong to."

I needed more. I took him in my mouth then-

Then I heard the front door rattle. "Honeeeeeey, I'm home." The door was wide open and I spotted a shell-shocked Coach Taylor. The Coach Taylor. Veer's wife. Veer who was still in my mouth.

I disconnected my lips from Veer's length and just dropped. Dropped entirely on the floor, with my bottom now making contact with the floor. I was shocked. I was irritated. I was embaressed. I brought my eyes up to see Veer's face and the expression that was showing scared me a little. A smile was present on his face. A big glowing smile.

"Hello wife."

a/n: so this chpt could've been out a little earlier, but I was finishing First Kill. it was a cute show! CGI was ass and it felt like a CW show, but that's just Netflix being trash ass Netflix. anyways I do recommend to watch!

also HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHA Coach Taylor should've saw it coming! not my fault she dumb *shrug emoji*

THANKS FOR READING! wishing everyone a happy Father's Day! the one day which i can't annoy my dad :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 1.7K 18
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...
1.7K 113 23
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...
381K 8.5K 54
Melody just graduated high school and her best friend left for the summer. Bored with no one to talk to she logs in online. She enters a chat room to...
38.1K 561 30
"How do you want to be fucked, my beautiful whore?" Pushing her back again to the locker, both his hands kept her securely on it. She raised her leg...