Whats happening??

By Allanimeotaku98

Mary,Katie, and Hannah are at a party for Hannah. Suddenly something happens and their life's change forever... More

Whats happening??
Chapter 2: i am here
Chapter 3: The truth is revealed
Chapter 4: Welcome to the Mafia
Chapter 5: The Awakening
Chapter 6: Purgatorys gate
Chapter 7: training
Chapyer 8: training part 2

Chapter 9: the first battle

10 0 0
By Allanimeotaku98

Chapter 9: the first battle

Hannah's P.O.V

What had just happened? It all happened so fast. My friend had been frozen in ice by a boy and girl. " nice job Alexis" the boy says. "You did good yourself jake." Alexis said they high fived and started to walk up to Mary. "Suppose she'll escape from this?" Alexis says turning to face Jake. "Yeah she probably will...." He says and leans on the ice. We had to think of a plan and fast.

Mary's P.O.V

Last thing I saw was that girl and then everything went cold and black. I soon saw the hells gate again and the same guy. He sitting there shaking his head " you fell for a simple trap. Now your trapped in ice." I just sat there. "What are you going to do about it?" He says looking at me "I don't know." I say "the ideas just kinda flew in my head and I acted before I thought about it." He looked at me and smiled and put his hand on my shoulder. " we all make mistakes now think of a tiny fire. Imagine it spreading rapidly." I did as he told and I noticed I was drifting away from the gate " that's it! And remember I will always be here! "The man says and then everything goes black again. I soon wake up surrounded by flames. Oh I see what he did there. I stand up and the boy and the girls stare at me. "I told you!" The girl said. " I know I know but all she has is flames and that is powerless against my water. He was wrong, I had a lot more than that. He then gathered some water and hurled it at me. " red flame inferno!" I say as a blast of red flames rush to meet the water. The result is a small explosion of steam. I motion for Katie and Hannah to come out but before they come out I'm shot with an ice arrow. It sticks into my arm, and blood gushes from it. I go to pull it out and then I see my whole arm is frozen solid. "Dammit" I say yet again motioning Katie and Hannah. I couldn't do this Alone. Then a giant hammer smashed down in front of me and made a large crater. I could here a sweet song being played on the harp but then it made a noise that made me scream in pain. I had super sensitive hearing now and I could pick up that noise. Then I looked at my arm, the ice was crawling slowly across my face. I imagine flames and the ice melts away and my wound was healed. Then I rush in to help Katie and Hannah. Hannah was swinging her hammer towards the boy and Katie was dealing with the girl. Well now I have now one to fight. Wait there's another one hiding. I can sense him. He seemed more powerful then the others. I turn in his direction and run into the woods. Hopefully they could handle them.

Hannah's P.O.V

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mary run off into the woods I wondered where she was going but I had to deal with Jake. He shot a blast of water and then the water became ice. I smash the ice and the force of my hammer brings me done to the ground. I nearly get him but he dodges just at the last second. Katie and Alexis squared off in the sky, occasional blasts of ice and something else came down. Obviously both of them seemed to have fought before. We had only just started training. I don't know what was going through Mary's head but I just went along with it.

Katie's P.O.V

This girl was tough I mean ice? How can you beat that? Luckily I had discovered many new things during training. I threw my halo, she dodges it and said "hah you missed!" I just roll my eyes. Typical, they always underestimate stuff. My halo came back and cut off her leg. She clutched it and it froze over with red ice. "You've managed to cut off my leg. How wonderful." She says. I just smirk and take the small dagger out of its compartment by my ankle. I wish it was a bit long, I thought It and it grew! Well that's nice! I charge at Alexis. As I'm going in she smiles and says "you fool. Ice torpedo" and a blast of ice rips through my chest. I plummet to the ground, it all was in slow motion. I saw Alexis looking at me falling to the ground. Then I hit the ground, as I did I heard bones break but I felt nothing. I looked out onto the night, it was beautiful. Then my eyes shut. I was dead.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I saw Katie's body fall from the sky. Oh god this cant be happening. No, no it can't! "Katie! No!" I scream I rush to catch her but jake grabs my arm and says "no I'm not done with you~" I turn and punch him in his face. He lets go and I rush towards Katie. I see her eyes closing. No! No don't die! No don't. "Noo!" I scream and throw myself on Katie's body. "Wake up Katie! Don't joke around this isn't funny." I say through tears. "Wake up! Wake uppp!"I say crying harder. My memories of her flash by me. No it can't be. No. No! I stand up I was going to get revenge. As I do I hear Alexis and jake shout " freezing dart" and I see a massive ice dart heading my way I go to dodge it but it grows bigger and it pierces my stomach. I fall to the ground coughing up blood. I look around and see a pool of blood. Blood, it was mine and Katie's. I swear I'd make them pay. My eyes felt heavy. Now I was going to die. My life flashed before me. I was going to die. But I didn't even get to do what I wanted. I shed a single tear as I closed my eyes to the cold darkness.

_______________________________

I know your like oh Mai gawd! No they died! Yes they died continue reading when I post the next chapter so you can find out! Tell your friends, family, dogs, cats, fish how epic this story is! Continue to read and write fellow authors! Also this is the last chapter in this book!

~Meredith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
167K 3.8K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong