[ Peace ] ∆ Fem!Reader × Disn...

By LaufeyMiller

- What If Villain's Was In Your House Just Suddenly Pop Up Out Of Nowhere,What Will You Do? - Y/N Was Just Or... More

< Chapter 1 >
< Chapter 2 >
< Chapter 3 >
< Chapter 4 >
< Chapter 5 >
< Chapter 6 >
< Chapter 7 >
< Chapter 8 >
< Chapter 9 >
< Chapter 10 >
< Chapter 11 >
< Chapter 12 >
< Chapter 13 >
< Chapter 14 >
< Chapter 15 >
× Chapter 16 ×
× Chapter 17 ×
× Chapter 18 ×
× Chapter 19 ×
× CHAPTER 21 ×
+ CHAPTER 22 +
+ CHAPTER 23 +
× CHAPTER 24 ×
× CHAPTER 25 ×
END OF STORY
SEQUEL

× Chapter 20 ×

1.9K 49 63
By LaufeyMiller

Wow, already chapter 20
Thank You!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV:

As Y/N And Shan Yu Got in the Car They Started to head back home...

Y/N Started to drive, While Shan Yu Was Constantly Looking At her..

After Few Minutes, She Noticed him Looking At her..

She Chuckled " why are you looking at me? Do I have something on my face?"

"Yes, You Have Something on your face"
Y/N Looks At Him "What Is it?"

"Beauty" After He Said That , Y/N Quickly Blushed as she looks back at the Road..

Shan Yu Laugh "Your So beautiful, " she Blushed more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Few Minutes Later:

Him and Y/N Finally Got Back Home..Y/N Parks Her Car to the big Garage,. who had Many Cars In Their..

Y/N Started to close the car and they go back to the trunk..

"Soo, Do You Want Mac & Cheese?" Shan Yu Starts to pick up the Grocery items.. "I don't know what that is but I'll give it a try.."

She Smiled " Great!" She said , before grabbing some Groceries too,

After Getting All Of It..

Y/N Opens The Door , Hearing Loud Nosies in the living room, she Head to the living room seeing Some Of the Villains Watching Some Sport?

"SHOOT IT IN!" "COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!"
"AYYYY, THE ENEMY GOT IT!" She Heard

It Was Hook, Gaston,pain & panic, and Other Villains like Tremaine In the left chair , And
maleficent in the right chair..

The Men is on the Couch shouting in the Tv..

Tremaine Notice Y/N and Shan Yu Presence,
"Oh Hello Dear, Where are you been Up To?hm? ," Y/N Looks At her..

"Oh,Me and Shan Yu Went out to get some food" "Hmm..Okay,What are you making?"

"Mac & Cheese!" She Just Nodded Continue
To watch the some Football ..

Meanwhile upstairs ,Jafar was Watching Them As He Smirked,

Shan Yu And Y/N Head to the kitchen and take out the grocery...

Y/N Started to Organize the groceries really Fast.. Shan Yu watch her ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 Minutes Of Organizing..

Y/N Grabs Her ingredients And Some plates

(Here Is the ingredients,that I found on Pinterest) (you can make it !)

Produce
1 tsp: Onion powder

Canned Goods
4 qt: Chicken broth
1 12 oz can: Evaporated milk

Pasta & Grains
1 lbs: Elbow macaroni

Baking & Spices
2 tsp: Salt
2 tsp: White pepper

Dairy
2 tbsp: Butter
1 1/2 cup: Cheddar
1/2 cup: Colby jack cheese
1 cup: Half and half
1 cup: Mozzarella cheese
1 cup: Muenster cheese

Y/N Starts to make while Shan Yu And The Two Demons was watching her to Cook..

After A Few Minutes She Popped it on the oven starts to wait...

"Oh I didn't know I have a audience" she laughs , she takes out some of hair in her face ...

After A Few Minutes Later.. The Mac & cheese is already done..

Y/N Grabs Some Mitten, and open the oven and starts to take our the food Slowly..

As the smell was so good..

"That Looks Good!" panic Said..
"It sure Does!" She Grabs Some plates and Spoon and forks and starts to dig in the dish..

She Placed Some food on the plates and Gave it to Shan Yu First And Pain & panic..

"Thank You" Shan Yu Said As Y/n smiled
"Your Welcome!"

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

After Filling Up Some Of the plates I handed them to the other Villains in the living room..

As I was done giving them I saw Jafar upstairs looking at me..

I wave to him and smiled.. he smiled back..then he sign to me to go upstairs..

I nodded and go upstairs.. then I went to him "Let's Talk In your Room" he said
"Sure.." I said Back..

We got to my bedroom and he suddenly locks the door..

"Why are you locking the door?" I question him.. "Well, So No one can hear Us" "What?"

He sits down on my bed and motioning me to sit besides him..

"Soo-, what do you wanna talk?" I said Nervously about what will he say.. he sigh

"I Wanna Have a Date With You, My Queen" he said straight away..

I was taken back..he grabs my hand and kisses it.. " I wanna spend with you, you & me together no disturbance"

"Are You sure?" A little bit angry,As My other hand Started to go Red..

"Because,what im reading on your mind is different!"

"What?" He said.
"This Is Part of your plan huh? HYPNOTIZING ME-" I stand up "TO BE YOURS!?"

He stand Up Too , "YES!" he Grab Hi staff and before he can aim it to me..

I Send Him Backward in the bed with my powers.. my hair started to float (Idk if Wanda has floating hair but, This Is My Au So..)

His staff went Down as I grab it.. I grab him and slowly went to me..

My eyes started to red, and his too
"Forget we had this conversation, forget about your plans with me, Treat Me Like A Friend and don't fight with the Villains, understood?"

He nodded and I put him down and put his staff into his hand before un-hypotizing him

Everything went to normal, no floating hair, no Red eyes and hands..

He groans "ah, W-What H-Happen?" "Oh, I accidentally Punched you, since you scared me, im sorry!" I lied..

"Oh, It's Fine" "go downstairs there some food that i created in the kitchen"

"Okay, Thanks My Queen" i smiled and he unlock the door and got out..

" *Sigh* That Was bizarre " I look the clock seeing it was 12:47 pm Already..

As my stomach grumble..
"Finally, Im going to eat.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

÷ Weee 20th Chapter is done..
÷ And If I Published this chap, it's going to be 10k reads.. and I was planning to do a face reveal .... Sooo here's the face reveal..

× Geez, Why Im Am Nervous?

×well, This Is Me!

(I changed the my old picture,I looked super ugly ಠ⁠﹏⁠ಠ )

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

× hehe.. Soo what do you think?

× Thanks For the Reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9.5K 32
"He'd burn the whole world down till he could dig me out of the ashes." I was ready to start a new life. After graduating at the top of my class, I f...
1.5K 56 10
(Mature Warning: contains child abuse, and mentions of neglect, but hey at least the villain do the write thing.) Grace is a poor little girl who liv...
879K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
57.5K 2.1K 16
Word Count: 44.3k+ Min Seok had a bittersweet past that he intended to move away from, to finally live his own life. Though he was in his last year o...