( My Lover's Dream)I will des...

Autorstwa maizakatog03

Synopsis: Character: Jenn Lopez and Ryan Mondragon Setting: The city of Makati city Metro Manila Philippines... Więcej

My lover's dream
Jenn's parents dream of her
Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test
Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,
Ryan doesn't know why he gets hurt when Jenn is with Karl. Because for Ryan, it'
Ryan seems to be in love. to Jenn
Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w
Fake friends
Friends forever
Ryan and Jenn are together at the party
Jenn and Ryan come home drunk, so something unexpected happens.
Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship
Jenn is about to fly to Hong Kong
Jenn and Ryan meet again
Once in a cheater always a cheater
Jenn finds out the real conspiracy between Karl and Laiza
The secret way Jenn and Ryan feel about each other
Ryan confessed his love to Jenn again
Jenn and Ryan are in a relationship again
my dream girl

Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.

2 1 0
Autorstwa maizakatog03

Chapter: 30

In Ryan's family problem, his relationship with Jenn is the first to be affected, because even if Ryan doesn't admit the truth to Jenn he feels that there is a hidden problem.

Because a lot has changed with Ryan, he didn't even invite Jenn out, and one day he only called and texted once. So Jenn wanted to know the whole truth about what happened to Ryan, so she went to Ryan’s house and she saw that Ryan wasn’t there.

And only their housemates were there, Jenn was worried, where did Ryan go, why he wasn’t there, and also didn’t say goodbye to leaving.

Ryan isn't like that but he notices for a few days that Ryan seems to be out of his mind. So Jenn still didn’t stop thinking, and she didn’t want to think badly of the boyfriend, because she knew Ryan wouldn’t be able to find the girl.

Jenn was tired, so she stopped first and rested in the shade of the tree opposite Ryan's house. Jenn saw Ryan's car approaching. He stood up and was about to approach but he saw Ryan, who got down and opened the other door in front of the car.

He saw a woman, and Laiza was with Ryan. Jenn wanted to come over and talk to Ryan and she wanted to hear from Ryan what Laiza had with them and that's why she didn't have time for it.

Jenn was about to step on her foot, but she thought she would be embarrassed, she called Ryan before she could get inside, Ryan answered her phone. And talked to Jenn, Jenn asked how she was and why she wasn't feeling well, Ryan lied because the said was just at home and just now woke up.

Jenn sat up, and she couldn't explain the pain she was feeling, because her two eyes saw where she was coming from and who was with her.

Jenn also asked who was with her in their house and Jenn wanted to go, and lied again, saying that her parents were with her. Jenn just cried and hung up the phone.

Jenn couldn't say goodbye properly because she didn't want Ryan to hear that she was crying. Laiza was already inside, but came out again to look at Ryan,

" What are you doing?"

"Ahhh_ we just don't have to go in!"

And Laiza held Ryan's hand, and Jenn could no longer watch what Laiza and Ryan were doing, so she went home selfless, and she couldn't hold back her tears, because they were dripping on their own without her being aware of it.

And when she got home, she couldn't talk to Alissa because she still couldn't stop crying.

"Son, where are you from?"

"It's windy!"

And immediately entered her room and she cried even more when she saw the picture of her and Ryan together. Jenn still remembers how she promised him before, because this is why she doesn't want to be loved because it hurts to be hurt.

Jenn's phone rang too, and she knew Ryan was calling so she didn't answer it. He called two times and looked, it wasn't Ryan who was calling his friend Karl,

"Hello, is Jenn available now? I'm going to watch a movie without anyone, I still have two tickets, and you're the first one if I thought so I called you earlier."

Karl says on the other line,

"Ahhh, I'm fine! Where is that?"

And no more two mind Jenn because she needs to, forget even just now.

"Jenn, wait for me there I'll just pick you up."

So Karl picked up Jenn, and Jenn thought that when she had a problem Karl was the first to make her happy.

And Karl also flirted with Jenn, but he preferred Ryan, because that’s what he loves. No matter what Jenn does, she still can't forget what she saw in Ryan and how she used to like Laiza.

Chapter: 31

Jenn and Ryan know nothing of Karl and Laiza's plan, Laiza and Karl have known each other for a long time. Karl met Liza in America, when he and his parents were on vacation there, and because Karl had a friend he was talking to and there he found out that Jenn and Ryan were getting along.

Until they find out that Jenn and Ryan are lovers, so by an unexpected chance Karl sees Laiza crying because her boyfriend has a girl.

And Laiza told a story, that if she only chose Ryan she wouldn't be hurt like this, so Karl said that because of your rejection of Ryan's love I lost hope in the woman who should be my girlfriend.

So Karl went home, from the Philippines and before they separated from Laiza they first made a plan, and became allies and friends, and Liza knew she was doing it because Ryan's parents were currently having money problems.

And Laiza knows that her parents will be the first to be approached by the Mondragon family. And this was their plan, Laiza invited Ryan to watch a movie, and conspired with Karl to also invite Jenn so they could meet and fight. So Karl and Laiza's plan is a winner now,

"Ryan, come on! Find out for yourself first you're not doing anything, we're together but as friends; Karl and I what's the reason they're together? Please Ryan, wake up and find out the reason why those two are together?"

"Laiza, I know Jenn she can't make me cheat on me? I hurt her need to apologize to her."

"How well do you know Jenn Ryan? And you're saying she can't cheat on you, she went with another man without even saying goodbye to you?"

Laiza does everything to break up Jenn and Ryan’s relationship, but for Ryan it’s her fault and not Jenn’s. Ryan and Laiza went home, Ryan took Laiza and went straight to Jenn's house.

Alissa lets Ryan in, and sits down before she calls Jenn inside her room. Jenn doesn't want to go out, because she doesn't want to talk to Ryan, but Ryan insists that she doesn't go home until Jenn talks to her.

So even Alissa helped Ryan talk to the child, because Alissa knew that Ryan was sincere in apologizing to Jenn.

"Son, talk to Ryan so he knows what's causing your problem. The problem can't be solved without talking about it."

Alissa said, and left the two at home and went to her store outside their house. Jenn listened to her mother again, so she went out and talked.

"What are you going to say? And tell me first! Because I still have a lot to do; as long as I have time to explain, start first, maybe I'll change my mind and I won't listen to your lies; "

"Babe, sit down first and let's talk; I can't tell you the reason because I don't want you to worry either; babe, my parents are in trouble now, my mommy and daddy's business is bankrupt, so we need Laiza's parents . "

"Ask me, Laiza's parents that I accompany Laiza wherever I go and Laiza has to be my girlfriend, because she won't help my parents if I don't follow the conversation, babe what do I do I don't want to do but what about the parent ko; "

And Ryan cries as Jenn explains everything,

"Babe, how about me! Imagine You do not hurt me; since Laiza came you haven't had time with me. You have changed a lot! Then, will I know now? Why didn't you tell me the truth, I can understand you, I also know how to understand, I hope we don't come to this. "

"We're going to fight and I'm going to get mad at you, so if you ever have a problem babe, next time let me know right away."

And Jenn cries and comes over to Ryan, because she knows the feeling of being squeezed between her parents and Laiza’s parents. And as an understanding girlfriend, she needs to support her boyfriend and he won’t leave him.

So Jenn and Ryan agreed that Jenn wouldn’t be angry when Ryan was with Laiza because.

Everything she sees and hears, and reads on the news and watches on television is just pretense and not true, because Laiza and Ryan agreed to pretend in front of their parents so that Laiza's parents could give her the money she needed.

Ryan's parents. To get Ryan's company and life back to normal. Ryan and Laiza's parents planned an engagement party, to let everyone know that the two families were already together through their children.

l Because the chesmis spread quickly, it was already in the newspaper and in the news on radio and TV, about the upcoming engagement party of Ryan and Laiza. Jenn's dad heard that Lito while he was driving had turned on his radio, and he couldn't believe what he heard.

So she went home and looked for Jenn where, and if she had ever heard the news about her boyfriend. Jenn explained to Alissa, so Alissa explained to her husband.

But Lito doesn't believe it, because it's impossible to pretend everything, while it's already in the news all over the world. Even though Jenn already knows the truth it's still unavoidable that she's in so much pain right now.

Because it was hard for her to announce that her boyfriend was going to marry someone else. She doesn't want to believe it, because she trusts Ryan but what if Ryan changes his mind and he marries Laiza.

Jenn can barely eat well and can't sleep, because she doesn't know why her relationship with Ryan has reached this point.

He asked for nothing else, but for them to be as happy as before. Jenn doesn't want to remember the good things she and Ryan went through during their five -month relationship.

They had no other thoughts then, but to be happy in the course of their relationship.

Chapter: 32

Jenn trusted Ryan again, because of her love for Ryan, even if it was painful to accept her and Laiza's pretense, she could handle it.

Because Jenn will not give up her love for Ryan. But Laiza and Ryan's next impersonation was even more painful, because their parents planned an engagement party.

And it's news all over the world, so Jenn can no longer be with Ryan in public especially if someone knows her. But even painful Jenn endures all the pretensions of Ryan and Laiza, because she doesn't want to give up on their relationship.

Until the day of Ryan and Laiza's engagement party arrives, Jenn wants to be angry with Ryan, because now is the day of the engagement party. Why didn't Ryan even text her?

Jenn doesn't want to think that everything is true, because she doesn't want to be hurt too much when that happens, and she might not be able to cope.

Jenn was still waiting for Ryan's call, until her phone rang and Ryan was calling.

"Hello; babe! Why did you just call today?"

"Babe, I'm sorry I'm busy with the agreement between Laiza's parents and her parents' engagement party. Babe, I hope nothing will change between us, it's all just a show, you'll always remember you're the only one I love. I Love you babe, just call me again then. "

And Jenn couldn't answer as Ryan hung up the phone, and it was obvious to her that he was in a hurry. With all that was happening to them, Ryan and Jenn, she couldn’t seem to believe it.

Laiza and Ryan's engagement party has already started, many people have attended so news around the world that in less than two months they will be getting married.

Because, their parents are old so they will inherit their parent's business. Many admired, and praised the two already engaged, but Ryan didn’t want to hurt Jenn but he could do nothing but obey all of his parent’s commands.

Because if Ryan didn’t obey his parents would torture Jenn, but Ryan didn’t tell Jenn everything. Jenn is deeply hurt by everything she hears, especially now that Ryan and Laiza are engaged their relationship has further blurred.

And Ryan might lose time with him. Jenn was just crying because of the pain she was feeling, because if she didn't let it out, her chest might explode with pain.

So he had a friend who was willing to sympathize when he was in trouble, Karl invited Jenn to go out and take a walk wherever he wanted to go.

Because Karl knew, today was the day of the engagement party, so he made a way to make Jenn happy. Karl went to Jenn's house, Jenn was surprised as to why Karl had just made an effort to come to them.

"Son, someone is looking for you outside, your friend."

Alissa said to the child, Jenn came out and looked at who was looking for her. He saw Karl outside his car,

"Karl, are you? Come in! Mom, Karl is my friend; Karl, my mother! "

Jenn introduces Karl and Alissa, and Karl has already told Jenn his intentions, he wants to let them know and they both take a walk if Jenn's mother Alissa will allow.

But Alissa has no problem, wherever the child goes, just say goodbye and don't come home late at night. And if Jenn agrees to go with Karl she won’t, especially nowJenn needs someone to talk to and sympathize with.

Because even pretending she's okay Alissa feels the way she really feels. It is painful to have a relationship with a person whose situation is complex, because it is so painful that you can't take it because there is a responsibility on his shoulders.

Because as Mondragon's only child, he has to be careful because their whole company depends on him. So, if Ryan chooses to live rich and poor, masses will choose to be poor, because whatever he does to himself nothing will stop him.

He can get everything he wants in terms of money, he can buy everything he wants but, he can't decide for himself. And it was as if he was imprisoned, with no decision he could make in his life.

Jenn went with Karl, they went out to forget for a while, played in the plaza and ate anywhere Jenn wanted. But no matter what she did, she never lost sight of Ryan, so she cried and Karl noticed.

So Karl cried on his shoulder, so as not to be too noticed by the people who saw them outside.

"All right, Jenn you'll just cry to reduce the pain you're feeling right now; if I could just take the pain of what you're feeling I took it, because I know how you feel."

Karl said, and stroking Jenn's hair, Jenn's tears never stopped, because she wanted to bring it all out

"Karl, why are you so mean to me? Every time I cry you're always there!"

"Jenn, you're special to me, and you're a friend and it's normal for friends not to leave a friend if there's a problem, I'm only here when you need me. My shoulder is always ready if you need to hide your crying."

Karl said to Jenn, and Jenn cried even more, because she was thankful to Karl for being such a good friend to Jenn.

And after they took a walk and unknowingly it was afternoon, and Ryan didn't even text, so Jenn was very worried about what Ryan was doing and why he couldn't even call or text him.

So Karl took Jenn to Their house, when they arrived, they saw Ryan waiting for him outside. Ryan was angry again, and wanted to punch Karl, and fortunately Lito stopped Ryan from punching Karl.

"What, you plan Karl? Porket I don't have time with Jenn, you're taking advantage of the opportunity?"

"Babe, I thought we were talking, why is this? Do you have to look for a man because you're not with me? Is that so; how much I trust you, I thought you weren't such a woman but I was wrong;"

Ryan said,

"Babe, I'm explaining!"

And Jenn couldn't speak because Ryan was so angry and he said hurtful words to Jenn.

"No, first you have to explain because you didn't just do it once, it's the second time. What else is the third time you've slept together? Ryan was furious that he said to Jenn, and Jenn couldn't stop everything he said so Jenn slapped Ryan and kicked him away.

So Ryan left and so did Karl, Jenn cried because she didn't know where she lived. And why is he still wrong now, instead of him being angry Ryan is still furious now.

Chapter: 33

So when Ryan got home to them, Ryan wondered why his relationship with Jenn was so strained. So Ryan decided that he would not pursue the agreement between Laiza's parents and her parents.

So, the next day Ryan went to Jenn's house to apologize for what he said yesterday. Because she knew she was wrong, Ryan went to Jenn's house early. Jenn didn't want to talk to Ryan, but it was necessary for the two of them to be enlightened.

So Jenn talked to Ryan, and Ryan said everything. That he would no longer pursue their parent’s marriage agreement because Ryan didn’t want to lose Jenn.

And Jenn and Ryan apologized to each other, for the sins she had committed. And Ryan’s shortcomings with Jenn. So Ryan invited Jenn, as before they went for a walk to their favorite place to go back then.

And they had nothing else to think about but to be happy. Laiza and Ryan's mommy also called a lot but she didn't answer and Ryan turned off the phone so as not to interrupt their busy date.

And they didn't realize it was afternoon, so they went home happy. So Jenn went home with a smile on her face, and Jenn's parents could feel the joy on her face, so Lito and Alissa were happy too because their son was happy.

And Ryan came to their house, he was singing as they were about to enter the house, and obviously to his bosses his face was full of happiness.

And he found his frowning mommy on the sofa of their house.

"Ryan! Where have you been all day? I called your phone but you didn't answer? And turned off the phone so you couldn't be called. Ryan, what's the plan? Laiza's parents were angry all day because they didn't see that she was with you . "

"Please, just Ryan! Don't embarrass our family. And how are your Dad and I! How are we? Do you want us to live on the street?"

Laila's explanation to Ryan.

"Mom! There are many ways why you can approach Laiza's parents, you can approach the rest of our relatives. Mom! Even now just give me time to find and help you. Just don't let me marry Laiza."

"Mom! I don't love Laiza and even When we won't be happy when we get married."

Ryan's response, And Laila couldn't stop herself from slapping Ryan, because she didn't know what could happen when even Laiza's parents let them go.

Ryan left Laila, and went into his room, he was looking for a job he searched on his phone to easily find. And he also looked in the newspapers, So that somehow he could find money and help his parents.

Jenn knows nothing of what Ryan's job search is doing, until Ryan finds a job with a taller one. Ryan was not used to that kind of work, and by an unexpected coincidence.

Jenn would have gone to her former place of employment to look for a job, because somehow she also had money. Because like Ryan he also wanted to help Ryan.

He saw Ryan working, his body couldn't handle it so he collapsed. Jenn saw and looked like she was right and she was right that Ryan was the man who collapsed.

There Jenn thought that they were really suffering Ryan. Ryan was rushed to the hospital and immediately went to Ryan's parents and Laiza. Laiza talked to Jenn,

"Jenn, can we talk? "

Laiza said, and Jenn agreed to talk to Laiza.

"What are you going to tell me?"

"Jenn, maybe you're not blind and you can see Ryan's condition now. He was looking for a job to help his parents. Because you know that all of their children's relatives were approached by Ryan to ask for help."

"She begged to help them, but everyone left them. Only my parents never left them."

"Why Laiza, can't you help Ryan without another replacement. I love Ryan and I won't give him up."

"How far will Ryan take that love first? They want to go to the street to sleep with their parents.? "

If you really love Ryan, you'll let him marry me. Because if he doesn't marry me he'll lose everything he has. And so you can watch him have a hard time?"

"Like today! He collapsed because he couldn't work. Because since Ryan was a child, he wasn't used to hard work. Now you're going to tell me if you continue your relationship will you be happy? Don't wait for Ryan himself to say You can't afford it anymore. Because no matter what work you do, you can't give Ryan's parents the money they need. "

"And it's not pesos that's the amount of money we're talking about here but billions, and even if you die you won't have that much money."

Laiza said to Jenn,

"Just! No matter what you tell me Laiza I won't leave Ryan, and as long as he fights me. I'm with him to fight our relationship. And whoever else has ruined and objected to our romance we won't give up and we'll fight the way we feel. "

And Jenn left and left Laiza, Laiza got even angrier because Jenn didn’t listen to what she said, but for Laiza she would do everything.

Ryan will just marry her. Because for Laiza she doesn't want Jenn to be happy because that's why her first boyfriend broke up with them is also because of Jenn. So now he won’t let Jenn win.

Because he didn’t want anything that he didn’t get. Her boyfriend left Laiza, as her ex -boyfriend met someone who looked like Jenn in America.

And whatever Laiza said that Jenn wasn’t the woman she knew didn’t listen and she went with it and left Laiza.

So Jenn was very behind with Laiza, because if only she hadn’t met Jenn back then on campus. They are happy that Laiza is now pregnant.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

113K 3.1K 104
Candy Jefferson understanding of love shattered when her fiance broke her heart in a cruel way without felling remorseful. She had forsaken her fath...
11.4K 157 17
✪𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞✪ "Love..." "Oh, my God, I've had way too much wine today." "Well, I wanted to tell you that..." "I want you to know how mu...
198K 5.1K 30
"Jennieyah!" Hiccup. "Hey, Lisa is that you?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Hehe ne. How are you, my baby?!" Lisa asked loudly. "Nini, mianhe." Her voi...