I Am My Wife. (Discontinued)

By Mommy_Eugen

Here you go, Peeps! 7+ people commented to make this a fanfic. More

Chapter 1: Where The Heck Am I?!
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Koenji Rokusaki
Chapter 3.5: Verbal Violation
Chapter 3.9: Duet
Chapter 4: Swimming Class
Chapter 4: Swimming Class Pt. 2
Chapter 4.2: Serenading a Jealous Goddess
Ayanokoji Kiyone SS: Another One Like Me
Koenji Rokusaki SS: The Man Of My Dreams
Chapter 5: Kiyotaka No Basket
Chapter 5.5: A Glimpse Of What They Can Do
Poll
Chapter 7: Horikita Sisters
Chapter 8: Forgotten Feelings
Chapter 9.5: Rokusaki, Kiyotaka's Number 1 Fan Girl!
Chapter 9: Female Tyrant's Weakness
Chapter 10: Sakayanagi Ayato/Stuck With Your Crush
Chapter 10.2: Dream
Chapter 11: An Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 12: Midterm Exam
Chapter 13: Island Exam
13.5: Island Exam II
Chapter 13.7: Island Exam III Feat. Kiyotaka's First Cousin
Chapter 13.9: Island Exam IV
Chapter 14: Graham and Yelan
Chapter 15: Pranked
Chapter 16: Taming a Praise-Feeding Monster
Chapter 17: Sports Festival-1/4

Chapter 6.9: Revelation

3.5K 184 84
By Mommy_Eugen

Kiyone POV

Half an hour later after Chabashira-sensei's class for the morning ended, Shiba-kun went in front where I was sitting and said something that caught me off guard.

"Ayanokouji-san, will you go out with me?"

Silence enveloped the classroom before everyone inside started going crazy. Ike and Yamauchi started invading Shiba-kun's personal space and started teasing him for being so-called a tsundere.

"At long last! The Kiyo X Kiyo ship has finally sailed!" Yamauchi along with Ike shouted in pure joy.

What ship?

Thud!

A loud thud was heard. Looking to my side, Koenji-san was lying on the ground motionless.

What...? Did Shiba-kun just confessed to me in front of the entire class...?

Have I gone dull in terms of analyzing? I'm pretty sure that analysis was pretty accurate.

Do I have a personality that Shiba-kun happens to like? Then what? I'm pretty sure my personality is not likeable as it's boring. Although not everyone has said it to me face to face, I still feel and think I am.

Kei-san then started shaking me as if her big brother who had been single his whole life finally found the courage to find a girlfriend.

"Ah, my bad. I phrased it wrong." he said while awkwardly scratching the side of his head. "Will you come with me, Ayanokouji-san? It'll only take about 10 minutes or probably more."

I nodded.

It appears that my analyzing skills hasn't dulled even a little. Good thing I stopped myself from analyzing more. If not, then it'll be incredibly embarrassing if someone were to read my mind.

Upon hearing what Shiba-kun said, Koenji-san immediately rose from the floor like nothing happened and wiped the dusts from her uniform.

"Thank goodness..." she muttered.

"Man, you're such a bummer! And here I thought our ship had already set sail!" Ike and Yamauchi exclaimed in unison.

Shiba-kun ignored their rants and proceeded to go outside the classroom. I followed him slightly trailing behind.

Eventually, we arrived at the rooftop. Shiba-kun opened the door to the rooftop and proceeded to enter. He probably did it so he won't make me feel uncomfortable. As gentleman as always, I see.

Shiba-kun stopped walking about three meters away from the door and I entered.

A few moments of silence surrounded us before Shiba-kun himself broke it.

"Ayanokouji-san, I'm going to be direct towards you," he said before continuing. "what happened to the peaceful and normal student life you once had dreamt?" he asked, locking his gaze to my eyes.

I froze on the spot upon hearing his question but I made it sure that he wouldn't notice it.

"What do you mean by peaceful and normal student life, Shiba-kun?" I decided to play dumb, although I have a feeling that it won't work.

"You can't fool me, Ayanokouji-san for I know you more than anyone here in this school."

"I'm sorry, Shiba-kun. But, I don't recall any memory of meeting you in my early days in this world."

"I guess I have no other choice but to say these two simple words," he sighed.

Two simple words? Don't tell me...

"White Room."

I began panicking as soon as I heard those two simple words that came out of his mouth.

"You... Where did you hear that from?" I started showing him my darkness but surprisingly, he didn't react. Normally, everyone will shiver but he just stared into my eyes more and also showed his darkness to me.

"You think I can't do something you can do?" He walked towards me and made me look at his eyes.

His once blue eyes supernaturally turned to brown. His eyes were enveloped in darkness that it reminds you of a blackhole. And what's more surprising is that it has the same color as mine.

We stared at each other in complete silence but the aura we're releasing is so thick that it felt like someone could it with a knife.

I involuntarily said my thoughts out loud without thinking.

"Just who are you, Shiba Kiyotaka, and what did you experienced to have that immense darkness in you?" I asked. And I'm not the one to say.

"You may not believe me, Ayanokouji-san but I will still tell you nonetheless." he said and walked backwards, about four steps away.

"To answer the latter question you asked earlier, I am from the White Room. Fourth generation to be exact."

"Don't lie! I am in that generation as well but I don't remember anyone who had the name of Shiba Kiyotaka."

So far, I didn't detect any lies coming out of his mouth. All he said was utter truth, nothing else.

But how did he know my origin? That I was from the White Room.

"That's because I'm not in that White Room."

"So you're telling me there are other branches?"

"No. That's not it. It may be absurd but believe me. I am from another universe."

I don't know if Shiba-kun started taking illegal drugs that he's saying some absurd yet real things to me.

"On the second day of school, when we were playing at the Music Club, I know the reason why you played Ghost by Justin Bieber."

Don't tell me he knows that as well-

"Do you have a best friend who died in the fourth generation?" he asked.

I froze again.

I didn't respond, so he used as a cue to continue. "I did. Her name is Shizuku Suzuki. She was my only play mate back in that hellish place as others hate me because the reason my father being the director of that place."

Father?

"Not like any more genuine friendship will be born in that place." he muttered.

[A/N: Shizuku Suzuki is the 🔑]

"Is that so? Then there's one more thing I'd like to try if you really are from another universe and my male version at that."

"You want to fight? There are CCTVs here, you know?" he asked.

I pulled a rubber band from my skirt pocket and tied my hair. After tying it, I shouted my thoughts out in excitement.

"I don't care. This is the only way to know if you're really telling the truth, and I'd rather get expelled than get my secrets revealed!"

I sent a horse kick to his face. Due to the power and speed, it created a powerful shock waves, but he just leaned back to dodge the incoming attack and immediately stepped away.

"Hey! Don't you feel embarrassed getting your undergarments seen by a guy!?"

"I don't care. And it's not like you'll see my pantsu, those are just my short pants."

"Those are still undergarments!"

After a split second, he assumed a fighting stance.

His fist tore through the air, and the sound of his fist reached my ears. I immediately ducked a little to my right to avoid the right hook he sent to me. I used the momentum from the evasion, twisted my hips a little to generate more power and sent a powerful right uppercut with a frightening speed, aimed to his chin.

If it connects, it's a sure knock out due to the power I generated from the momentum. But mostly, even the instructors inside the White Room can't evade these attacks from me, in fact I already took down several instructors using this move.

"!!!!"

Much to my surprise, the punch didn't connect. It just grazed a little bit to his face and hair.

"!?"

His left hand was clenched tight and was now preparing to be launched to my face. And in an instant it connected to my arm.

I felt my body convulsed and shake a little due to the power of Shiba-kun's punch.

If I hadn't pulled my arm and covered my face on time, I would've been knocked unconscious now.

"Believe me no-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as I tackled myself to him. I was now on top of him and attempted to punch him in the face but I halted it.

"What's wrong? Why didn't you finish it?" he asked with a poker face.

"I could say the same to you." I could feel his right foot was aimed at the back of my head.

"Believe me now?" he asks with a smile.

I nodded before speaking.

"Can't believe that half a minute just passed..." I muttered, feeling my lips went up into a smile..

Bang!

The door opened with a loud bang revealing a silver-haired beauty; and it's none other than Koenji-san.

"Shiba-kun~, ten minutes has pass.... YOU EXHIBITIONISTS!" Apparently, Koenji-san had misunderstood us because of the position we're in. And she was lying about ten minutes passing by. She's just probably excited to let him eat her cooking.

She told Kei-san's group earlier which I'm a part of, that she'll cook for Shiba-kun. Others are probably going to do that either next day or week.

"What?! It's not what you're thinking, Koenji-san!" Shiba-kun denied Koenji-san's misunderstanding.

"It's not like that, Koenji-san!" apparently, I also can't help it but shout.

"Then what- oh..." probably realizing that a fist was aimed at Shiba-kun, she turned quiet.

In an instant, a kick was sent flying to my face. I dodged the flying kick that Koenji-san had sent and quickly distanced myself away from them.

"Were you hurt, Shiba-kun?!" Koenji-san asked Shiba-kun worriedly. "To think you'd get knocked down like that..."

"Relax. I'm not hurt even a little."

"But..."

"Trust me, I'm fine." Shiba-kun's smile had put Koenji-san's heart at ease as she sighed heavily.

"And you, Ayanokouji! What did you do to Shiba-kun that caused you two to fight?!"

""We were just having a little sparring session."" Shiba-kun and I said in unison.

Wait. Now that I confirmed that he's my male self, should I called him Ayanokouji-kun when we're alone? Nah, I'll just call him Shiba-kun.

"Because of what?" Koenji-san asked with her voice traced with suspicion.

"After talking with Shiba-kun, I asked him to teach me how to fight."

"She asked me to teach her how to fight after talking with me."

Our response was said in perfect sync that it'll be hard to tell that we're lying. Of course that goes without saying if Koenji-san doesn't go and check the CCTV cameras.

She sighed. "Fine. I'll believe you two for now, Ayanokouji, Shiba-kun."

Probably feeling concerned about the punch that landed on my arm, he called out to me.

"Ayanokouji-san, you should probably go to the infirmary. Your arms are a little bit red. I can accompany you if you're not uncomfortable with it."

I looked at my arms to find they were pretty red. Probably as red as Koenji-san's face when she introduced herself a month back then.

I still can't believe that my male version is here. And here I thought I could be defeated by someone... Ah, right. I can't laugh.

"Hold up, Shiba-kun!" Koenji-san interjects. "You were already with her for almost ten minutes now. And besides, Ayanokouji isn't someone who will react even if a knife pierces through her palm. Right, Ayanokouji?"

Shiba-kun shivered for some reason. Don't tell me that happened to his universe? I can't help but be curious so I have to ask him later on.

"Koenji-san, I may have a poker-face but my pain tolerance isn't that high to the point I won't even react if I were to be stabbed."

Shiba-kun gave me a funny look.

"My bad, Ayanokouji." Koenji-san replied nonchalantly.

"No, it's fine."

"Shall we go and eat lunch now? Koenji-san, Ayanokouji-san?" Shiba-kun asked.

"But first I should accompany Ayanokouji-san to the infirmary to get her arms checked."

Koenji-san sighed.
"You should eat me-my cooking first! It'll run cold the moment you two return!"

Is she a masochist? I can't believe she wants Shiba-kun to eat her...

"Koenji-san, I have to take responsibility for hurting Ayanokouji-san. As you can see, her arms are as red as you when you said that you'll punish anyone who flirts with me." Shiba-kun teases Koenji-san with a smile, increasing the chance of Koenji-san agreeing in the process.

He sure knows how to use his charms. Although now that I know that he's my male version, never in a million years I'll fall for his charms.

"D-Don't remind me of t-that, Shiba-kun! It's embarrassing to hear it again!" Koenji-san looked to the side and pouted.

"Shiba-kun, it stings," I said dramatically, picking on what he's getting at.

"We should go now, Koenji-san. Bye!"

Time skip

It was now night time. Me and Shiba-kun went to the seaside to talk about what happened his universe.

"So you're telling me that Chabashira-sensei will blackmail me into helping the class in the near future and you also fell for Horikita's foodtrap? Twice at that..."

"Hey, I can't help it. It's delicious. Although not as delicious as Koenji-san's cooking, I'll still rate it 9/10."

"Then how about you also taste my cooking?"

"You know how to cook?"

"Yes. But don't misunderstand this, Shiba-kun. I just want to treat you for trying to protect me and my peaceful and normal student life."

He chuckled while looking at the night sky, "You sounded just a tsundere just now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 3.6K 15
In an alternate universe where Ayanokōji Atsuomi humored the desires of Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, the story changes in more ways than one. Instead of stayi...
16.1K 291 8
not the normal Canon response. There will be reactions consisting of videos and pictures
8.6K 236 5
[THIS IS DISCONTINUED.] - 5/1/24 Original description: --- A goddess who could change a Mastermind's world. Enjoy the story! --- Feel free to continu...
311K 8.3K 29
Try the first chapter!