The Bumping Accident

By Flash2497

Megan woods is a 24 year old millionaire. She owns one of the biggest clubs in town. She has a close circle o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
For you, Anything

Chapter 42

20.1K 788 46
By Flash2497

Megan's POV

I look at Avery one last time before closing my bedroom door and going towards my mini gym. I can already tell Kai is in there because the door is open.

I open the door further and step in. Kai isn't facing me but when she hears the door she drops the weights in her hands and faces me.

"You're on time for once." She states and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't want you to barge into my room and wake up Avery."

"She didn't leave?"

"No she didn't but she said we'll talk about it today." I answer and move the weights she dropped out of the way.

On cue she starts circling me and I groan.

"You know we don't have to fight we can just workout together." I say.

"What's the fun in that?" She asks and punches my stomach so hard that it knocks the wind out of me. I fall to my knees and hold my stomach.

"I wasn't ready." I choke out trying to catch my breath.

"You have to always be ready and that was kind of payback for not visiting for 5 months." She replies.

I quickly get back on my feet and ignore the pain. We start circling each other and Kai has a smirk on her face and that tells me that I'll probably leave this room with many bruises.

I can take on anyone except Kai. Sometimes I think she trained me that way so she's the only one that I will always lose to.

"When is Sofia coming?" I ask and throw a punch but she dodges.

"In 30 minutes or so." She answers and before I can comprehend what's happening she has me in a chock hold.

I quickly use my hand to grab her arms and pull down in order to relieve some pressure.

"You're rusty." She mumbles.

I hate when she uses that word. I let go of her arms and elbow her hard in the ribs and she lets go coughing.

"Maybe but I can still take you on." I say and her smirk grows wider. I lunge toward her and she falls to the ground with me on top of her.

She looks surprised but that doesn't last long she uses her legs and locks them with mine and flips us.

"Don't forget angioletto I trained you so I know all your weaknesses."

"I've missed seeing you two train together." I hear Hazel. Kai and I both pause and turn our heads to the direction of the door.

Avery and Hazel are both standing by the door. Avery is slightly smiling and Hazels eyes are fixed on Kai.

Hazel has seen us train many times before so Kai hovering over me is not something new to her but Avery hasn't so I quickly nudge Kai's shoulder.

She looks back at me and slowly gets up from top of me. She helps me get up and we both fix our clothes and just stand next to each other.

"Why is Hazel looking at you like that?" I ask in a whisper.

"Like what?"

"Like she's about to kill you."

"I told her I'll get her ice cream first thing in the morning and I didn't." She replies and I can't contain my laugh.

"Hazey I will go get you ice cream in a little bit." I tell her while laughing. She nods and goes towards Kai.

"To be fair love I thought you wouldn't wake up for another few hours." Kai says.

Hazel reaches the both of us and leans into Kai's ear.

"You look good." She whispers and I fake gag.

I walk towards Avery and turn back towards them, "Get a room you two."

I don't wait for them to reply I grab Avery's hand and walk us into my room.

"Can I ask you a question?" Avery asks the second we step into the room.

I nod and walk into my closet while she sits on the bed. I start changing out of my workout clothes and wait for her to ask her question.

"What happened to him?" She asks. Her voice is muffled a little bit because of the closet door.

I quickly change and walk back into the room and sit next to her.

"What happened to who?"

"The guy who kidnapped you and Hazel. What happened to him?" She asks and reaches out to hold my hand.

I sigh and squeeze her hand, "I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't really remember a lot about that day. I had lost a lot of blood so my memories of that day are vague. Some moments come back to me in pieces but that's just it."

"Did you have nightmares?" She asks and leans forward and pecks my lips.

I push her back on the bed and hover over her.

"I did. I still do sometimes. Kai told me she took care of him so that helped a little bit. You should ask Hazel she might know what happened to him." I say and lean down and kiss her neck.

She moves her head to the right to give me more access. I place multiple kisses by her ear and her collarbone.

"I'm scared." I hear her mumble.

I lean back and look at her beautiful ice blue eyes, "Because of the mafia?"

She shakes her head, "No to be honest I had a feeling you were involved in something like this. I mean I've seen a lot of movies."

I tilt my head and look at her in shock. She chuckles a little bit and I smile at her. She's taking this way better than I thought.

"Then what are you scared of?" I ask.

"I'm scared that something is gonna happen to you."

"Cute eyes nothing is gonna happen. You and Olivia are safe. There's multiple bodyguards on you two. I will be fine too I have Garrett he'll take care of me." I reply and kiss her forehead.

Before she can reply the doorbell rings and I get up and help Avery up.

"That's probably Sofia you're gonna love her." I open my bedroom door and we both go towards the stairs.

"Is there anything I should know before I meet her?" She asks as we make our way to the front door.

"Well she's a little monster. She's four but in reality she's a 30 year old stuck in a child's body." I reply and she nods.

When the front door comes in view I see Kai and Hazel standing next to Daniel. Hazel is holding Sofia in her arms and Kai is kissing her cheek.

I stop in my tracks and Avery does the same. Sofia and I make eye contact and I smile at her but she doesn't return it.

I guess Hazel wasn't joking when she said Sofia is mad at me.

She wiggles her feet indicating she wants to be put down. Kai grabs her from Hazels arms and puts her down.

She usually would run towards me but this time she's walking. I kneel down and wait for her to reach me. When she does she just stands in front of me and doesn't say anything.

"Well hello to you too little monster."

"You didn't come visit for your birthday." She says and frowns.

Sofia has always been advanced for her age. I think I've only heard her pronounce a few words wrong and that was only when she was around 2.

"Mi dispiace tanto piccola stella." I say in Italian hoping that would help the situation a little bit.

"Mommy said you're gonna get her ice cream. If you get me ice cream too I'll forgive you." I chuckle and nod.

She reaches her hands up and waits for me to pick her up. I scoop her up in my arms and start kissing her face.

She giggles and tries to push my face away, "Aunty Meg stop." I give her a few more kisses and then stop.

She takes a second to catch her breath form laughing then points at Kai, "Mama got you a car for your birthday."

"You got me a car?" I ask surprised.

"Mhm it's in your garage in Italy. It's the new GTR you wanted."

"No freaking way actually? I cannot wait to race with it." I say and hear Avery clear her throat next to me. I look at her and she glares at me.

"Or I can just go down the street with Avery next to me and no more than 30 miles per hour." I correct myself and she rolls her eyes.

I look back at Sofia in my arms and she's giving Avery a confused look.

"Little monster this is Avery, she's an important person in my life." I gesture towards Avery and she smiles at Sofia.

Sofia looks at her a little bit longer and then reaches her hands out towards Avery. I nod and Avery takes her from me.

"You have pretty eyes." Sofia mumbles in Avery's arms.

"Thank you, and you're so beautiful just like your mommies." Avery says and Sofia chuckles.

I look at Kai and Hazel and they start walking towards the living room smiling at us. Daniel is long gone.

"Is that a puppy?" Sofia suddenly asks pointing to my right. I turn around and see Woody sitting a little further away from us.

Sofia wiggles her feet and Avery puts her down and she runs to the dog. I grab Avery's hand and intertwine our fingers. We both just stand there for a second and watch Sofia freak out about the puppy.

I bring my head closer to Avery's and whisper in her ear, "I guess both my daughters like dogs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.6K 22
Avery Jennings and Ryan Shaw are both leaving New York on Christmas morning to fly home to Seattle. By chance, they are seated in the same row and st...
211K 9.5K 33
For the last four years. Nai'a Mahoe has been tormented by three bullies. Their latest attack landed the high school senior in the hospital with life...
325K 12.7K 33
Sofia Xavier and Olivia Woods grew up together. From childhood friends to lovers, they had everything until things came crashing down, and they went...
327K 10.7K 24
(gxg) Ava Conte is a 24-year-old woman with a promising future. Most of the time, she's kind, caring, and innocent. She has a boyfriend and feels her...