"You're Half Way There..." (Y...

By imexhaustedasfck

This story is about 2 teenage girls. Gold and Funneh. Both heading onto Junior year. Running alongside there... More

*Author's Review*
Chapter 1: Bright Monday
Chapter 2: First Impression??
Chapter 3: Fashion Frenzy
Chapter 4: Fresh beginning
Chapter 5: Truth spilled
Chapter 6: Midnight Quest
*Another Note*
Chapter 7: Threat
Chapter 8: Broken Glass
Chapter 9: Girl fight
Chapter 10: A Date??!!
Chapter 11: What the hell?
Chapter 12: Funneh's...Sick?
Chapter 13: New Guest
Chapter 14: Funneh..?
Chapter 15: Back together
Chapter 16: Warning two
Chapter 17: Safety First..
Chapter 18: It Finally Happened
Chapter 19: I'm sorry...
Chapter 21: Want her back?
Chapter 22: Satisfaction
Chapter 23: Unharmed
Chapter 24: Childhood
Chapter 25: New Students
Chapter 26: Show-up.
Chapter 27: Wounds
Chapter 28: New couples
Chapter 29: Last Wish
Chapter 30: Vanished
Chapter 31: No....!
Chapter 32: Graduation

Chapter 20: Runaway..

126 3 0
By imexhaustedasfck

A knock was heard on the door.

Funneh: Come in, but come in quietly.

The door squeaked opened. A head peeped through. It was Gold.

Gold: Hey.

Gold takes a step in, looking at Alec sleeping. She turns around and quietly shuts the door.

Gold: Is he tired?

Funneh: Yeah, he has a lot on his plate right now. So- He's resting.

Funneh shoots Gold a smile while she spins around on her office chair. Gold walks over to Funneh, sitting on the corner of the bed.

Gold: How have you've been feeling?

Funneh: ...Feeling a lot better. Just a little stress, you know?

Gold: I totally understand that. Just don't push yourself to much, it's unhealthy.

Funneh: I'll keep that in mind...-

Gold: Oh, Funneh...Before i go...

Funneh stares in Gold's eyes.

Gold: You and Alec...Are you guy's okay? Besides the whole stress thing.

Funneh: H-Huh? What do you mean? W-We've been great lately!

Funneh starts dropping sweat.

Gold: You stutter when you lie.

Gold sighs.

Gold: Funneh, come with me.

Funneh looks down in disappointment that she couldn't keep the secret. She knew she couldn't either way. Funneh stands up, following Gold out the door and into her bedroom.

Funneh looks up at Gold.

Gold: Start from the beginning.

*After explaining*

Gold: ...So- your telling me that...we're in danger and- YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!

Funneh: Because i wasn't suppose to!

Gold: What do you mean you weren't suppose too?!

Funneh: We care about you and everybody else! We didn't want you guys to worry!

Gold: ...Funneh...I don't think you understand. We care for you and Alec. Whatever you f*****g go through, we all go through.

Funneh: That's the problem. Why can't you see that?

Gold: Why is that such a problem?! Why can't we help you both!

Funneh: We're planning something dangerous....You can't be caught up with it....

Gold: No! If you plan on doing some "sUiCiDaL cHaRgE"- Absolutely not! Alec will be devastated! We will be devastated- 

Funneh: I say otherwise.

Gold's eyes widened in shock. Before turning around, going out the door and slamming it.

Funneh: Gold! No! I-I...S**t!

Funneh runs out the door, looking in the middle of the hallway. Everyone trying to pry Gold off of Alec. Who was being choked halfway to death.

Everyone then froze when they heard a sniff behind them. They all turned there heads to a sight of a stress Funneh.

Funneh whispered under her breath.

Funneh: I'm sorry...Secrets aren't mine to keep...

She steps back a few steps before bolting out the dorm. Alec drops a few tears before throwing everyone away from him, especially Gold who was just attempting to kill him.

Alec: Funneh!

Alec runs after her. Crying, desperately trying to catch up to her. But- She was gone in a snap of a finger when he ran outside. Looking in all the directions she could have went.

Alec: Funneh? Funneh! Please...Funneh...

Alec drops in the middle of the road.

Gold: Alec?!

Gold goes running straight to Alec, you can tell she's gonna finish him once and for all. She believed it was all his fault, he deserves the blaming. But then he turned his head, crying.  She stopped.

Gold slowly walks over to him

Gold: Why...Why did you tell her to die?

Alec: I never told her to sacrifice her life, it was her chose. No matter how much i tried to convince her otherwise...She refused. She said if i don't follow her plan. She'll do it herself.

Gold: Then why did she run?

Alec: Your stunt earlier must've agitated her.

Lunar: Or it was because she wasn't suppose to say anything, but still did.

Aly: Say what?

Draco: No story time right now- WE NEED TO FIND FUNNEH!!

Everyone nodded, Alec made small groups. They all spread out around town to find her.

*Hours later*

Gold: Within 24 hours- Can't we file a missing person report?

Alec: Yeah...

Gold: That's so dumb! Why can't i just do it now!

Kyran: Just in case they come back?

Gold: She's not coming back! Did you see what state she was in!

Alec: Just wait a while longer.

Gold: How are you so calm with f*****g patience! Your girlfriend is missing?!-

Alec: You think i don't know that! The more i keep control of my patience, the more f*****g calm i am! Last thing i want is to start jumping walls!

Kyran: Calm down! Just continue looking! The more we bicker at eachother, the farther she gets!

Alec and Gold looked at eachother and back.

Alec: Fair enough.

They continue searching for a couple more hours. With no luck, they all regroup. Back at Funneh's and Gold's dorm.

Alec: Guess we'll continue searching tomorrow. But as for right now, we'll file a missing person report tomorrow morning.

Gold: Fine with me.

Aly: Same, but now- What exactly happened to cause all of this?

Alec, Lunar and Gold looked at eachother. All sighing.

Alec: Well, basically-...

(PLEASE PLAY SUPERHERO BY HAYD. ONE HOUR LONG, THANKS!)

*Funneh's pov*

I ran from my dorm, hours ago. Why can't i stop running? Why am i not running back? My brain was fumbled by thoughts. My vision was blurry from all the crying. It was raining too. I kept tripping over my own feet and falling. But i still got up and ran. I never really cared on being hurt. As long i was able to walk, i can leave with a few scars and bruises.

I couldn't look back, all the memories keeps soaring me. I later ran into a dark Alleyway. I leaned against the wall, sliding down. Maybe i overreacted? I was so mad and stressed. When i realized i messed up, i knew i couldn't face any of them. All i could remember was Gold, strangling Alec. I'm a wimp...I got scared and ran...

Funneh sighed. Wiping her tears with....Alec's hoodie. Forgot i'm wearing this, it's so warm.

My thoughts were cut off by a sound of....Branches breaking? Wth-

???: Go.

The second i heard "Go" I'm trampled by two people. F*****g 10x my size.

Funneh: Ugh....!

I squint in pain then I slowly look up, facing the boss. Eye to eye. 

Funneh: Y-You...

^

^

^

Note: When i say play '1 hour loop' is because- You never know how long the chapter will be. So, i normally tell you to play a 1 hour long one. But- Remember to stop the song at the end of the chapters. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.7K 101
β€’~It'sFunneh Incorrect Quotes~β€’ »»------γ€€βœΌγ€€------«« Just a little story. Not really a...
2.8K 68 29
After Funneh's death, it has been extremely hard on everyone. No matter if this all occured a year ago, it still hurt them. In this book, they gradu...
34.6K 1.2K 22
γ€ŒCOMPLETED」 Gold thought losing her parents was hard, but when she loses someone even closer, her life can't seem to go on. She still has to run a k...
1.2K 22 12
Welcome to book 3!! This book is a free roamed one!! Which means it comes in a surprise!! A surprise I don't even know, haha!! Though, I will have ad...