Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)

7.6K 253 1.1K
By VikingMetalToby

(Y/n)'s p. o. v.

I was sitting back in my couch-bed relaxing after coming back with the proxies from another mission.

Staring up at the ceiling of my room, I'm unsure of how to feel. I feel really proud sometimes but at the same time I'm a bit sad.

"Don't be sad, idiot. It's your job now," I hissed underneath my breath, trying to reassure myself. "Killing people is fun~!"

"Hell yeah, you can say that again!!"

"What the f-"

I immediately throw my head over the edge of my bed, looking with eyes wide at where I heard a voice coming from underneath.

I see the little green shit huddled up under there, smirking at me.

"No, I'm actually getting sick of this," I growl, reaching and grabbing him by the locks of his hair, forcefully dragging him out.

"Ow OWW!! (Y/n), let go!!!!" BEN screamed, grabbing my hands in pain. "I'm sorrry!!"

I kept my grip and dragged him all the way to the door of my room, opening it and flinging him out. I then slam the door shut, sighing in annoyance.

Tiredly, I drag myself back to my couch-bed and fall face-first on it. Maybe I'll just go to sleep and sleep off the emotions....

-

When I wake up, I feel slightly better than I did before. I roll off my bed and slowly leave my room, trying to avoid everyone that was nearby.

I head down the stairs and watch as Sally and Lazari run past me, playing together. "Play with us, (Y/N)!" Sally squeaked at me as she turned around and looked at me. "Can you..?" Lazari asked shyly.

Before I could respond, BEN has the audacity to show up before me again and snaps at the children. "Wait wait! I asked (Y/N) first! They'll play with you guys later."

Both girls sighed in disappointment but quickly ran off to play again. I glared at this idiot, "No dude, you didn't ask me anything. Why do you keep hanging around me anyway? You're giving me more attention than even my own parents ever did..."

BEN smirked and chuckled, "Speaking of your parents, that's what I wanted to bother you about this time. I was curious since that night you ran off with Slender. Did you ever visit your parents again?"

I narrows my eyes. "Huh. I tried to the same night I got here yet you and your dumb smooth brained self got in my way, remember?"

BEN blinked at me as if trying to remember that night he stopped me from running off then cringed, "Id uh...rather forget about that to be honest."

"Uh-huh."

"But seriously though, whatever happened to your parents? Did Slender go back and kill them?"

I would honestly hope not. What reason would General have to go back and off my parents for? He came and got what he wanted...which was me. I'm sure he would've left them in peace...

"I don't think so, BEN. Why do you even care so much?" I sighed. "I was thinking, why go back and see your parents again? See how miserable-or blissful their life if without you? I'll even tag alongside~?"

I scratched my head while grinning at him, "that's actually not half a bad idea, although I'd rather go by myself."

"Aw come on, let me come with you. I promise I'll stop bothering you for the next few days!"

"Two weeks and it's a deal."

".....Damn."

I smirked at the disappointment on his face and nodded my head, "Alright you can come with me but just try not to embarrass me in front of them ok? And when we leave, you keep your mouth shut about us seeing them..."

BEN then looked at me with an almost sympathetic glance. "Oh, you poor soul. You don't know the rules, do you~?" I tilted my head, "What rules.."

"Slender only allows killers to visit old family members on oath that you pay the price of killing them off or sacrificing them to the killers in the woods after visiting~..."

Wait, what?

"I can't ...do that...can I? I-"

"Yeah you can," BEN said, smiling widely, "you're a killer, aren't you? Scratch that, you're a whole proxy. If you're truly one of us, you could kill anyone without problems. Even your own parents."

I looked away from him, thinking. I'd just gotten through the mission with the proxies earlier, and was still trying to process what had happened. What I had done. Would it be worth it, going to see my parents for the last time? Knowing that at the end their blood would be on my hands?

I imagine standing before my mother and father, them dying on the ground covering in blood, slain by their own. My emotions are scrambled. I'm trying my hardest not to care, like I should. A good proxy wouldn't care. A great killer would do it without remorse. Right?

"Let's...do it," I finally breathe out, slightly nodding my head. "Let's go pay my folk a visit."

BEN grinned and took out his phone. chuckling to himself, "This is gonna be so good..."

I glared at him with an annoyed expression before shrugging it off and heading to my room to grab Zweihander.

-

Me and BEN exited the woods together. I forced BEN to wear clothes to conceal his strange features from my parents, so he was now wearing a large dark green hoodie with the hood covering his blonde haystack and some shades over his non-existent eyes.

"BEN, can you please keep up? Hurry up? Don't make me regret letting you come.." I groan. He was lagging behind, playing on his phone causing the whole trip to take longer than it needed to be.

"Yeah yeah just let me finish this last level-"

"Benjamin Lawman if you don't put it away I'll take it!" I say in a stern voice.

..Ew.

BEN glared at me with a cringe expression, "what are you, my dad?" He hesitantly put his phone away and stuck out his tongue at me. "What are you, 5? Quit being a nuisance."

The two of us walk in silence till I see the familiar sights of my neighborhood up ahead.

Feeling my heart pounding, I quicken the pace and BEN trudged behind me. I walk up the lawn towards my old home and step up to the front door, feeling myself shaking all over.

This is it. I'm home. I haven't been back here since that fateful day. I think , Who knew playing sick to skip school would end up with me being forced to join a group of insane people living in the woods..

"Hey you. How long are you gonna just stand there? Knock on the door stupid? Ring the door bell or something?" BEN snapped at me, growing impatient that I was just staring at the door in my thoughts. "I am, I was just...just reminiscing, jeez."

"Ok sure, take your time. We can stand here until tomorrow evening too, if ya want."

"Shut the fuck up you fatherless elf."

"You're about to be fatherless after this visit, dumbass."

Instead of punching BEN, I train my anger at the door bell and literally smash it with my fist, breaking the whole thing altogether, and I hear the distorted, broken dying sounds of the bell from inside the house.

"oop-" BEN stifled laughter and I stand there holding back pained tears.

"Comingggg!" We hear a woman's voice rang from inside the house.

I stay frozen when the door is pulled open slowly and my mother's face comes into view...

ben drowned's p . o. v.

I stared at (y/n)'s mom for a long time in utter silence while she stared at (y/n), her eyes widening and her hands slowly rising to her mouth.

"Hot zamn..." I accidentally mutter aloud while staring at her.

(Y/n) elbowed me in the gut and I groaned in pain. "(Y/n), oh my god! You're....oh my god!" Their mom panicked, shaking her head with tears forming in her eyes. She looked like she was on the verge of breaking down as she grabbed (Y/n) into her arms, embracing them in a tight hug.

Gee, hope I'm next.

"Im so glad you're okay! I missed you so much you have no idea! I love you so much.." (y/n)'s mom cried, repeatedly nuzzling and smooching their head.

"Yep, okay mom I missed you too. I love you too. Please stop embarrassing me," (y/n) whined, trying to escape their mother's affection. Even though they were trying to avoid their mom's love, they looked so relieved and happy to see her.

I smiled at this a bit, glad to see (y/n) happy at least. After some time, their mom lets go of them and wipes away her tears. "(Y/n), where have you been? What happened to you? It was all...it was just too much..."

"I uh...I'm sorry for scaring you," (y/n) replied. They remained quiet after that, as if they couldn't think of what else to say. I bet this was a very tough moment for them.

(Y/n)'s mom seemed to notice and pulled them in for another hug, resting her head on theirs. "My (y/n)..."

I grin at them and spoke up in a joking voice, "Sooo when's my turn? I could always use a hug too~?"

(Y/n)'s mom glanced at me and raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Whose little boy is that, (y/n)?"

"Little? I'm spiritually like 20 years old women."

"Yet you act like you're 14, dude would you shut up for gods sake BEN," (y/n) sneered, eyeing me darkly. Their mom look confused as fuck.

"Then I'm spiritually 20 myself I guess," She chuckled awkwardly, "it's nice to meet you, Ben. come on inside you two."

She held open the door for us and me and (y/n) quickly shuffled inside. (Y/n) gave me a pissed glance and I glared back at them, "What?"
"Can you please stop being a doofus in front of my mom. It's not cute. She's pretty weary of what people I hang out with."

"It doesn't matter (y/n). She'll be dead once we're gone, remember~?"

(y/n)'s p. o. v.

It's only now that he mentions it that I remembered this isn't supposed to be a happy reunion with my folks. I have to actually kill my mom when we are done here. This...might end up right harder than I thought.

"Hey y'all got anything to eat? I could use a snack or something," BEN yawned, strolling into my kitchen like this was his place too.

"I don't know I haven't been here in months," I sigh, following him. "There should be a few things in the pantry. We haven't gotten much ever since you left us (y/n)," My mom responded, directing BEN to the pantry.

BEN flips open the door and starts scavenging through our stuff. In my house. He's doing an absolutely perfect job at pissing me off today, I'll give him that much.

"Look who it is!" I suddenly heard my mom exclaim, and I quickly turn seeing my Dad appearing from the hallway.

"(L/n)! You're backkkk!!" He screamed at me, then running towards me with outstretched arms. I accept my fate and allow him to grab me into a crushing hug. "Aw (Y/n)..." He cried, petting my head, "you're not allowed to be sick or stay at home by yourself every again, you hear???"

"Toooo be fair, I was joshing around with you. I wasn't really sick."

In the corner of my eye I spot my mom giving me a dark look.

I nervously chuckle and look away, "Umm anyway I missed you so much. Yeah, I missed both of you!"

"Where have you been? It's been months..." my dad asked, looking at me with bright eyes. I smile seeing his face again. "Eh, it's a long story. Please don't worry about it."

He scoffed at me, "Really (L/n)? You expect to disappear for months without a trace and not have us ask questions?" His gaze slowly landed on BEN, who was now stuffing himself with a big bag of Doritos while sitting on top of our counter. "Whose kid is that?"

BEN crunched loudly and flipped him off, "Not a kid for the millionth fucking ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜!!"

All of us jumped when BEN's voice suddenly clearly glitched out. I glared at him with wide eyes and looked frantically at my parents, seeing that they were very startled. BEN quickly pretended to go into coughing fit and rubbed his neck, "S-Sorry! Sore throat going on.....?"

I blink and quickly turn back to my parents, "That's uh... this is my friend, Ben..."

BEN: *cough* Pretty sure we're more than friends at this point*COUGH*

"Listen Kermit reject-"

I stop when I feel my fathers hand on my shoulder; he's glaring at BEN with a deeply suspicious look. "Ben huh? I've never known you to have friends around (Y/n). Say Ben, do you happen to know anything about why (y/n) suddenly disappeared out of the blue maybe?"

"Why?" BEN chuckled with a dark grin, "are you suggesting that I might've kidnapped them? Because I totally would've."

I'm starting to think maybe I should grab BEN and run out of this place before he embarrasses me more. I swear to myself that there will be a nice cold bucket of water waiting for him when we get back to the mansion.

"So, you would have. But you didn't? Who did? How do you know our kid?" My dad asked BEN, starting to walk up to him with a threatening look. BEN glared at my dad and yawned, looking unphased. "I get you want someone to put the blame on but it wasn't me, I swear. I only encouraged the guy that kidnapped them~."

"BEN, what are you doing!?!?" I growled, and both my parents look at BEN with horrified expressions. "I'm sorry, you what???" My mother hissed, "(y/n), this boy, what did he do? Who took you??"

My dad walked over to BEN and ripped the chips from his hands, then grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie and forced him off the counter. "You. Need. To Leave."

BEN grabbed my dad's hand and smirked widely, "Make me~"

I come between them and pry BEN out of my dad's grasp, "Hey stop it. Ben, stop acting like an idiot, please. Do you want my parents to hate you??" I then quickly turn to my dad, "It's alright, Ben can stay, he was just joking about the whole kidnapping thing..."

"Oh for crying out loud (y/n)!" BEN scoffed aloud, stepping up to me while jamming his fists in his hoodie. He seemed pretty fed up now, and I could tell when he suddenly flipped his hood off his head and threw the shades off his face, revealing his gorged forever bleeding eyes, his sharp needle like teeth and deathly pale skin. BEN allowed himself to levitate off the ground like he usually does and laughed, knowing his very appearance was unthinkable to normal people. Both of my parents looked terrified at him and slightly backed away.

"How long are you planning to keep dragging on this act for? You saw your parents and all...time to say goodbye, don't you think?" BEN hissed at me, staring me in the eyes.

"Say goodbye? No you! You need to leave!" My mom bust in, fuming at BEN with teary eyes.

"Oh...I'll leave. But (y/n)'s gonna have to come with me. They aren't yours anymore~"

"That's enough," Growled my dad, and I jump when I see him actually grab a knife from off the kitchen counter and he starts towards BEN. "Get out! Demon!"

BEN gasped and to my own surprise I immediately reacted by placing myself between BEN and my own father, standing before BEN protectively. I place my hands out as if blocking him off. I don't care how annoying BEN is, or how much he drives me insane. I'll protect the damn green bean with my life. I'd protect any of the Creepypastas with my life now...

"Back off dad," I say lowly, glaring my father dead in the eyes. He looked taken aback that I was guarding what he thought was the enemy here. "(Y/n)...?"

"Why are you...(y/n), get away from that freak! Why are you defending him??" My mother demanded-she seemed more paranoid than my father at the situation.

"He's not a freak!" I growl at her, jolting my head in her direction.

Technicallyyyyy....he was. Heck, I was. But I was suddenly so tilted by the fact that my boy BEN was being threatened. Even though I had only lived with the creeps for a month or two, BEN was like family to me by now, as were all the Creepypasta. Even shithead Jeff maybe...

"He's not a freak..." I grumble again. "Just cause he looks different...BEN's family to me. I'm not letting you guys talk him down on him like this..."

"He's no family of ours! Do you not see him!? Do you not see what we are seeing!?" My dad screeched at me in utter confusion. "Yeah, he's no family of yours. He's family that's mine. You'll never understand that much."

BEN chuckled at this and grabbed my arm, shaking it gently, "C'mon Walker. Do the job. Take 'em out now~."

My mother looked at me with a pale face, "Take 'them' out. What the hell does it mean by that?? (Y/N)....?"

....

I sighed heavily.

The moment has finally come, I guess.

I close my eyes.

Drown the emotions.
Know your task.
Know your Allies.
Know your place.
You're a proxy, (Y/n).

"Kill them all."

I take a deep breath and keep my eyes closed for a few more seconds, taking a small final moment to reminisce on my past life and my honest to god love for my parents. I have a new life now, with new values. It's unfortunate things had to be this way, but I made my decision to visit them and with that came the price that had to be paid.

I love you, Mom, Dad. I'm sorry.

And with that, I closed myself off from them forever.

I raise the long shirt I was wearing to reveal Zweihander concealed beneath (still imagine your weapon instead) and slowly took ahold of the hilt, spinning it around in my hand.

The two prey gasped at me in terror and backed away, holding each other tightly. "(Y/n)!?? What's this about-d-did that sadistic elf boy make you like this!?" The female cried.

"No. Someone much much...much worse, actually. And to be honest, I wouldn't change for anything."

BEN smirked wickedly at my words and a maniacal laugh suddenly erupted from out his mouth, making the prey cringe fearfully and cower away.

"Y-You would do it..." The male stammered, "you'd actually hurt us. Your parents??? Who took care of you and raised you?? We loved you..."

"I know, I know," I respond calmly, starting to step quickly towards them with the sword bouncing in my hand, "and, I'm so sorry, for your sake, that I've become like this."

I strode right up to them without wasting anymore time cause I'm not like those dumbasses you see on tv that drop hundreds lines of speech in before doing the actual fucking deed.

The male victim hurriedly pushes the female aside, as she begins screaming and I immediately swing Zweihander at the male victim, cutting him across his torso and causing blood to splatter against the wall and onto the ground. "(M/n), run....!" His voice was a mingled scream of pain and pure panic.

The female screamed louder and ran away from the scene towards the stairs. Towards the stairs instead of the front door, real fucking smart.

"I've got this, (Y/n)!" BEN giggled, his form disappearing before I could say anything. I sigh and turn back to slumped male on the floor; he was bleeding heavily on the ground from his wound and had a pained, helpless expression on his face. It was truly pathetic, really.

Don't you feel any remorse at all?

I steady the sword again and slash the man again across his chest. He screamed out again and tried pleading with me, but he could barely get proper words out due to the blood now pouring from his mouth. I softly smile at him and resort to repeatedly slashing him, over and over and over and over and over again. I kept it up till he was a limp lob of human waste.

"Oof," I mumble at this, looking down at my work. Life's unfair, isn't it..."

Do you not understand that you just unapologetically murdered your father? Your father? Who actually loved and cared about you? You KILLED HIM?

I then tilt my head and frown at the mangled body, "Slendy's not gonna be happy with this kill tactic much. Maybe I can do better with the other one..."

I quickly turn from the slain victim and head for the stairs.

-

BEN drowned's p. o. v.

(Y/n)'s mommy ran crying like helpless baby down the upstairs hallway of the house. I didn't feel like playing tag so I reappeared in front of her just as she was about the reach the room at the very end of the hall.

"You can't run...you can't hide~...." I sing-songed at her shaking my head tauntingly. I then tilted my head to a perfect 90 degree angle and force stretched my crooked teeth into an elongated evil smile, my blood red pupils disappearing from my 'eyes'.

"He he he he...you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

Before she could react, I teleported myself right into her face and with my bare hands begin to snap, dislocate, and tear apart every join in her body, laughing like a whole demon while she screamed bloody murder, like a dying walrus.

I stop when I see (Y/n) appear at the end of the hall and quickly let the lady go; she dropped to the floor like a spineless rag doll. I look at (Y/n) eagerly with blood covering my body, and watch as they look down at their mother.

Somehow, the ***** was still alive, and her dying gaze fell upon (y/n) with a look of the ultimate betrayal in her eyes. The two stayed looking at each other for a long while before the women uttered quietly her last words.

"(Y/n)...(M/n)...(L/n)......you-you're grounded till you're 99.....and...and ...I'll always...always....love you....l..."

Her words trailed off and her head loped to the side, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

I slowly look back at (Y/n) smiling and was about to make some dark insensitive comment about how we murdered their parents, but (Y/n)'s face...strangely kind of ...bugged me.

Best I could say to describe it was...calm..nothingness....? They just stared at their mother with that same look for a long time. Silently.

...I get that (Y/N) isn't supposed to be that shaken up by murders considering they're a proxy and all, buuuuuut let's be real. The kid just murdered their dad and watched me rip apart their mom. I honestly hope they'll be okay after all of this. They'll just sleep it off and be okay by tomorrow morning!.....right?

"Hey (Y/n)? Are you ok...?"

"Hm. Yeah," They responded a bit too quickly. They then added right away, "Ok. Let's go home now."

Before I could say anything else, they abruptly turned from me, concealing their weapon again and headed to leave. I watched them quietly as they walked down the hallway, feeling a strange aura I never once felt from them before. Seeing them like this...for once in my afterlife , I actually felt genuinely sad...

"...(Y/n)?...................................."

Character Development Changes Post-Chapter
(Y/N) - (Cp/N) - The Walker

+ 87% Emotional Damage
+ 57% Loyalty to Proxyhood
+ 94% Trust in BEN Drowned

- 48% Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓

+69% How messed up in the head the person still reading this book is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
1.8K 69 23
I (poorly) edited the cover lol ajkfdjacnjecgb Written in Toby's p.o.v unless stated otherwise. In this version most of the Creepypasta characters li...
4.1K 140 6
This is the official rewrite of my most popular fanfiction, Living With the Creepypastas. Cast away by her parents as a child, Y/N was convinced she...
199 9 5
• 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌 • Meaning; ᵛᵉʳᵇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏�...