𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐫 ―...

By MixedLunch

𝐀 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞, big enough for a peculiar person to squeeze through. (thalia grace x fem! oc) (t... More

𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙?
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀, 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘀
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗢𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗢𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲?

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐫

109 1 0
By MixedLunch

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐫

                                                                    𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮

Darlyng Darling  didn't know how she was on Earth. Well she did but she couldn't exactly explain it. All she knew was that she would be there for a very long time.

She had taken a summer job as a messenger fairy. She was supposed to take a time orb and travel the land with it; giving messages to the galaxy. She was told by her instructor to be very careful with her orb. I mean one wrong move or use of the time orb could get you stuck in another dimension, she had a manual for that. What she didn't have a manual for was being taken to a camp of weird kids to do weird things and go on weird quests. That was definitely not on her list. I guess no one really controls their fate or who they love.

                                                                      '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥'

      " ELLIE WHERE ARE YOU?"

         Han So-Hee  as Darlyng Darling

     ' 𝐃𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐝'

"Dr Dad is a wonderful name"

Johnny Depp as Dawsyn Darling

Thalia Grace as India Eisley

    And Many Others

Rae Radio

Bonjour, Mon Ami!

I hope most of you will like this book. I may update once a week or so. This should be an intéressante book. Hopefully I don't lose motivation but yes, I'll see you in the next update.

AU REVOIR!

(This was not proof read)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 331 21
---𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩...
472K 12.9K 60
In a world without demigods, Annabeth Chase has been on the waiting list to check out a book for months. As it turns out, none other than Percy Jacks...
770K 23.4K 88
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING "We reached for each other, and I thought of how many nights I had lain awake loving him in silence." -Madeline Miller Book 1...
5K 211 9
"Woah. Calm your tits, big man." "(M/n), please, just shut up." Follow (M/n) on his journey through the Percy Jackson unive...