You're Mine... (J.jk FF)

By multistaner2o

I ain't gonna write any description as it will ruin the whole story but still hope you read it ๐Ÿ™‚ This is my... More

Idk
THE 60th BODY
*sigh* What a tiring day
I pity you, but you gotta die...
The mess he CREATED.
WHERE IS SHE!?!?
used to be a MAFIA...
YOU DID WHAT!?!?
Taehyung speacial~ pt. 1
Taehyung Speacial Pt. 2
Remember Bo-Young Noona....??
we still get jealous
Mission: Riddle
min... ho...?
Hope you survive miss. Choi sora.
No Second Chances...
I'm pretty sure he can hear it
The most Beautiful girl i ever killed
I'm sorry... y/n..
You're Mine...

M-Mr... K-ki.. Kim

399 17 0
By multistaner2o

A/n Note:

I bitterly suggest you to listen to a sad playlist on your phone and if you don't wanna it's okay. Your choice.

Please do tell me your opinion on the chapter at the end with just typing a comment.

Jungkook POV

I was feeling angry at myself for leaving y/n and Satakshi like this. Right now Jin hyung was driving the car he looked so guilty but it's not his fault too because he didn't knew someone followed them.

while i was sitting in the middle seat, y/n had her head laying on my lap. I was slowly caressing her hair. She seemed so peaceful but suddenly groaned as a speed breaker came, making her clutch her stomach tightly.

I turned to look towards Satakshi and saw her head dangling a bit as she seems to fell asleep while sitting. I then turned towards taehyung and saw him looking out of the window with slight tears in his eyes.

Jk: Taehyung hyung...

I whispered softly gaining his attention. Seeing that everyone had their attention on him, made him wipe his tears abruptly.

Tae: Huh?! What happened?

He said with a low voice to make sure not to wake them up.

Jk: Just... take care of her. Even tho you both are not talking to eachother, still take care of her. Cause right now she needs it.

He seemed a bit stunned at my words and so were others because i never cared for any girl like this except my sister's and cousin's.

Jk: Don't look at me like that! I'm saying it because i take her as my sister-in-law! Ok!

With what I said, taehyung seemed to be flustered while others giggled a bit by his reaction. But soon his smile died down.

Jk: Yoongi hyung. I want you to contact Luna noona and ask her to check the footage of this car. Namjoon hyung turn the car towards the hospital and taehyung hyung please wake Satakshi up. I have to talk to her.

As i said this. Everyone immediately started doing there work, while taehyung hyung was debating how to do it.

J-hope: Just do it! It's not like she will eat you!

He said making us Chuckle a bit. And started to wake her up but was a bit hesitant still.

I then turned towards y/n who was still sleeping peacefully. Oh how i am very sorry for not being there when she needed me. I again slowly brushed her hair with my fingers. I promise not to let you get another scratch from anyone now.

Satakshi POV

I woke up with someone shaking me softly. I turned to look at who it was, and was slight awkward to see it was taehyung.

St: What is it..?

I said trying not to sound awkward but yeah universe just doesn't love me. It came out so squeaky like a mouse ehhhhhhhh....

Tae: uh.. jungkook wants to talk to you.

Oh fuck! He sounded so soft like a submissive boy!!! Fuckkkkk!

St: Oh okay. What is it jungkook opp- i mean what is it jungkook-ssi?

I cursed in my head for about to saying oppa. He literally told us not to call him oppa. Fuck you and your brain Satakshi Tiwary!!

Jk: Not here. When we reach the hospital.

St: Wait, we're going to the hospital?

Jk: Duh! Or do you want to treat y/n by yourself..?

St: Ah no, it's not what I meant.

Jk: Whatever, stay awake for now.

He said, more like demanded bruh how is y/n gonna handle this dude after marrying him??

Time Skip~ (at the hospital)

A stretcher was immediately asked for, as y/n's condition was worsening. They took y/n with them to the ICU. I then felt someone pull me.

They all then wore black mask. Probably to hide their identity. We all then waited for the doc to come out while namjin went to bring some snacks for us all as we were starving.

Time skip~ (that's just too many time skip)

It was more than 30 minutes already, after sometime the doctor came, i immediately rushed towards him to ask about her condition.

Doctor: You guys are a bit lucky because you brought her in time. (The same old line ). Her condition was not that critical But it still needed medical attention.

Doctor: Even tho you all were able to stop the blood to flow more, by using the cloth. she still had some kind of drug injected in her body. We are not yet able to find which drug it is, so we suggest you all to give her some days to rest.

Jk: How many days do you think it will take her to recover?

Doc: We don't certainly know as we still are not able to recognise the drug. But i will say around 3 to 4 days.

Fuck it. How will we hide it from her parents?! And more over her medical bills?! I then turned towards the guys with a worried expression.

As soon as the doctor went away i turned towards the members and told them all of my worries..

St: Guys! What will we do?! What will we explain to her parents?!

They then were in deep thoughts. After some time of brainstorming jungkook just said the most weirdest yet a believable plan.

Jk: How about you stay here with her. If her parents call her, tell them that she accidentally fell asleep while talking with her and she looked peaceful after all the studying.

St: Okay that works, but what about her staying in the hospital for the next 3 to 4 days?

Jin: About that we can tell her parents that yesterday night she wanted to stay with you for some days due to a project and didn't want any distraction as finals were in the corner too. I guess they would understand... ?

St: That can work actually! As her parents are the chill type!! And we did do sleepovers for a week last month!

Jk: Okay then. You stay here and if any problem arises just call taehyung hyung without any hesitation!

St: Ta.. taehyung.. why not you guys?

Jk: any problem??

He said while raising a brow at me...

St: Not actually just curious because what if he didn't answer.

Jk: Hmm then try our numbers. Anyway we have to go. Take care of her!

St: Don't worry, i will. Not only is she your soon to be girlfriend but she is also !y best friend so don't worry.

I then got all her medicines and made sure everything was okay.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere... In a meeting...

???: what are we gonna do?! She is dead now!

???: Calm down!! Would ya T! You're next to me and it is piercing my ear drums!

T: but V! She is dead. In the fight Ace was a bit injured what do you freaking expect me to do?!!

V: I don't know to shut up! Plus, you, J were also injured!

???: Can't you both just shut the fuck up?!

V and T: Sorry SJ...

SJ: What's the next plan ace?

Ace: I honestly don't know... that inspector is getting on my nerves and i think I'm about to kill him with this bare hands...

???: What about 'her'

Ace: She is not dead. That I can say with guarantee.

???: What do you mean?!

S: Oh well I did some tech things and turned out; he wasn't able to kill her. She ran away and has done plastic surgery. I know what she looks like but we got to earn her trust as she lost some of her memory fragments and also has high trust issues...

???: Then who was that in the coffin?!

Ace: How did you see?? We were not able to open it don't you remember...

???: Oh well I did open a little to see inside and boy the body inside was stenching. It looked like you tortured it.

Ace: Oh well J, actually did. We led them to a whole different place... After we stopped taking their help, we diverted ourselves... That girl in the coffin right there is Choi Sora... *Slightly Smirking*

J: What?!

Ace: Mhm...

Sj: So not only they, but we were also fooled!?

Ace: Apparently yes.. only you and J... Except that everyone else knew about it..

J: Why didn't you tell us...?

Ace: Uh because you then would discuss it Between yourself and then H would hear... Because you both talk way to loud than needed. anyways you all remember the plan right.?

All: yes boss!

Ace: okay so Mr. Lim make sure S gets informed when to execute the plan.

Mr. Lim: yes, sir ace.

Ace: oh Mr. Kim... I'm gonna meet you so soon... you think you're one step ahead of me... but I'm five steps ahead of you...

I said while smirking slightly...

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the morning:

I went out to bring y/n some medicines as it turned out I needed other medicines too and the doctor didn't even mention it. While I was going to the pharmacy, I was having a bad feeling about leaving her all alone...

It took me fucking 30 minutes to get all the medicines. Why the fuck is the pharmacy so crowded today?!

As I reached y/n's ward, I was confused to see the door slightly open. Didn't I leave it close? Maybe the doctor came and forgot to close it.. I then entered inside, seeing the room's condition made me drop the bag of medicines to the floor.

The room was empty?! WHAT THE FUCK?? WHY IS IT EMPTY!!?? I immediately pressed the emergency bell, indicating a doctor to come in this ward. After 2 minutes a doctor came. I turned towards him angrily and asked him...

St: where is she?!

Doctor: she was right here ma'am. I just checked up on her 10 minutes ago.

He said while being terrified at the thought of his patient gone.

St: well then, what are you waiting for?! FIND HER!!

I said angrily because of frustration... I am so gonna kill whoever took her. It's been 5 minutes and the only clue we have right now is a note sticked to the side table I was written:

She is beautiful not gonna lie.. oh wait should I use her too like I used your beautiful bo-young noona...

And that sentence just gave away that it was Mr. Kim... I then remembered that Jungkook told me to tell him anything happens call him, well more like call taehyung if anything happens.

I tried calling him, once, twice, thrice but no-one picked up. It was already 20 minutes but no one picked the call up. I tried every contact no. I had with them but none was working.

That was the last straw, i immediately went outside to find a taxi but couldn't find any?! Why?? I then looked around, decided to see the date and fuck i hate my life! It's the lockdown date no taxi's or cars are allowed on road unless and untill its an ambulance. Or a person has to have an ambulance tag on their car.

Bust the bombed sea shell! I don't even fucking have a car!! I had only one option and that was... Run.

I ran like crazy from there. Note to myself: i hate sports. I hate running!

It took me awhile to reach their house. Why the fuck is it deep in the city! I had to take turns from here and there!! I was about to be stopped by the bodyguards but i was now starting to feel worried..

I ran straight onto them knocking them off. Should I be on the rugby team?! Nope that is way to ruff for me! I then easily opened the house door. Are these people really mafia's?! Why the fuck is there no lock on the door.

As soon as I reached inside i saw Lisa and Jennie sitting on the couch and laughing at whatever they were watching.

That's when Lisa saw me and was a bit confused..

Lisa: Satakshi..? What are you doing here?! And why didn't you call us before like you know  barging into our house like this..?

She said while raising her eyebrows not in a bitchy way but that annoyed me to bits!

Me: Are you FUCKING CRAZY?! I CALLED ALL OF YOU LIKE MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN LIKE EVERY CONTACT NO. I HAVE WITH Y'ALL BUT NAH NOBODY CARED TO CALL BACK NOT EVEN ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE!! AND THEN THE AUDACITY TO ASK "WHY DIDN'T YOU
CALL US?!" ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!

I could tell she flinched a bit with my shouting but no bro. That's it i don't care if they are mafia or what! My bestfriend's life is in danger!

I then heard people coming down the stairs. There came everyone except j-hope and jin with a face mask on their face and wearing a bath robe. They had wine in their hands. What the actual fuck... Do they even care that someone is calling their phone but..

J-hope: Satakshi? What are you doing here?

Me: I was calling...

Jk: Why?! What happened?!

He said panicking like that out of nowhere..

Me: I tried calling.. all of you.. but no.. you all just had to..

I said trying my best to not breakdown in front of them. I felt like i was gonna have a panic attack out of nowhere.

Me: Y/n.. she.. she got... Kidnapped.. b-by.. M-Mr. K-k..kim...

Jk: WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDNT YOU CALL US?! I TOLD YOU CALL TAEHYUNG OR SOMETHING?! HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE BE SO CARELESS?!?!

I just remained silent hearing all that..

Jk: SATAKSHI FUCKING TELL US?!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!

And then i felt something snap in me..

Me: I FUCKING CALLED! ALL OF YOU! TEN! HUNDREDS NO THOUSAND TIMES BUT NONE OF YOU ANSWERED! INSTEAD HERE YOU ARE! HAVING A RELAXING TIME!! WHILE THERE I WAS TRYING TO CALL ALL OF YOU!! SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT Y-Y/N!!

While i was shouting i didn't even notice i was crying until my voice cracked in the end. I heard more footsteps and then entered stray kids with itzy and jisoo and rosé.

I was crying badly while kneeling down.. my hands covered my eyes. I then felt someone hug me out of nowhere.. it was..

Me: Felix..?

He was hugging me tightly.. I looked at them all and saw all of the stray kids and itzy were very angry and disappointed at them all...

J-hope: I.. i am so.. sorry.. it's all my fault.. i shouldn't have urged them all to take your help in the mission...

I then suddenly felt someone squeezing me.. it was Lia..

Lia: Don't worry.. we will do our best to find her.

Till then jisoo came with a laptop in her hands.

Jisoo: Let's go. I found the details..

Jk: I'll go with you too!

He said more like demanded..

Minho: FUCKING NO! NONE OF YOU ARE COMING! YOU HURT THEM ENOUGH! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BIT MORE RESPONSIBLE THAN LEAVING YOUR PHONES ON CHARGING IN YOUR ROOM'S! WHILE YOU ALL KNEW THAT ALL THE ROOMS ARE SOUNDPROOF!!

Hearing that i felt more anger building in my chest. Before I knew it i was now on someone's arm and it was taehyung.

Minho was about to charge at him. But Bangchan held him back before he did something he could regret.

Jin: Where are you taking her tae? We have to find y/n.

He said very calmly, not trying to start an argument.

Tae: I'm taking her to my room to treat her wounds. She has a freaking cut on her knee, hands and cheeks.

He said then walked upstairs and towards what i expect to be his room. When we entered i was so astounded to see the aesthetic vibe it had.

He then settled me down on his bed and went towards his washroom. I was looking around the room but then heard a lock click. It was taehyung, he had a first aid kit with himself.

He was about to come near me when i backed away a little. He again tried but i again did. I could tell he was getting annoyed but i didn't care. I was too angry.

He suddenly got so annoyed that he pinned my hands to the bed and stared deeply in my eyes..

Kth: Could you just please let me..

He said, while his eyes slowly turned all soft.. fuck don't fall for it.

Me: No i won't...

Kth: And why the fuck is that so?

Me: Because i don't want your sympathy or pity. Okay? I don't like any sympathy from people.

Kth: This is known as care okay! I care for you! And i don't even care why you rejected me that day and after that we became super awkward but i don't honestly care about that stupid rejection because I'm pretty sure that you had a mother fucking reason for this for sure!

As he said that i was stunned.. i tried my best to push him away but he was damn strong! I tried to resist all the words he said to me.

Suddenly i felt something being tied on my hand, above my head. I looked up and saw him tying a belt on my hand. I was trying to think not in the bad way.. that so didn't work.

Kth: Now be like a good girl and let me treat your wounds..

Me: Why are you doing this..?

Kth: Because i care for you and so does everyone else.. and if y/n saw you with bruises i feel like she could kill anybody that time.. you have seen how she is like.

After he treated my wounds, we walked back to the group.. they looked like they were discussing something and looked very guilty.

Me: What are you all doing..?

Jk: We were just planning how to help y/n.

Me: Okay so what is the plan?

Jin: Part 1- you're not going and so is taehyung. He will stay here and take care of you.

Me: WHAT?! BUT IM NOT THAT HURT!!

I said trying to protest but they didn't listen to one bit.

J-hope: It's decided and itzy will stay with you both here. Just incase.

Me: Ugh whatever. If she isn't here safe and sound i will haunt you all down myself!

Jimin: gee, yes ma'am.

He said sounding a bit dramatic. I rolled my eyes and after sometime they all left the house.

I hope your okay y/n.. or else I won't be able to forgive myself..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n POV

I woke up when someone splashed water on me. It was so cold, my whole body was aching so badly. The place was dark litted and it was hard to adjust.

When my eyes adjust i started to look around frantically. The whole place was so dark and was so bad smelling. Then suddenly a light was lit just above my head. And my eyes burned at the sensation of the light wave so close.

It took me another some time to adjust to the light but after i adjust i saw someone's shadow coming towards me..

The shadow was bulky and looked a bit weird shaped to me.. the person whom i saw and who the shadow belonged to gave me a shock..

Y/n: M-Mr. K-ki.. Kim..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well that's it for today people and i bet you this was the longest chapter i wrote till yet.

So well my exams are here and boy first was Hindi and i think the advertisement i made would probably make ma'am faint or give me minus marking idk anymore. 🙂.

Btw I'm thinking of writing a new book more like a oneshot book. Idk yet probably gonna publish after Finishing this one. But yeah i have for it. I'll just need you guys request which you could make by private messaging me. You could give the plot and the character's characteristics. 🙂.

But anyway have a great day/night/evening/afternoon.

And very good morning/afternoon/evening/night. 🙂

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes and spelling mistake. As it is not my first language. Bye bye.

Words: 3420.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 562 21
โญ•KTHร—YN โญ•What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...
11.4K 679 33
ษชแด› ษชs sแด€ษชแด… แด›สœแด€แด› sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s แด€ษดสแด›ษชแดแด‡, แด€ษดสแดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด€ษดสสœแดแดก ษชแด› ษชs แด›แดแด›แด€สŸสŸส แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… แด„แด€ษด แด€ แดแด€า“ษชแด€, แดกสœแด ษชs แด„แดสŸแด… สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…, แดกสœแด ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€ษชสŸs แด€...
3.4K 77 14
โ€ขJihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl โ€ขJeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king โ€ขJihye who can't see anyone in pain โ€ข jungkook...
65K 2.1K 22
{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ{๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐…}(check it out)(COMPLETED) Season 2 - ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...