Can't I go back to being ordi...

By Horikemo

Y/n is a pretty ordinary guy he's only 21 so not too old, yeah he's one of the most popular youtubers and str... More

Introductions/Info
Chapter 1 - humble beginnings
Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !
Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends
Chapter 4 - there's still more !?
Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation
Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories
Chapter 7 - the decision
Chapter 8 - a love what ?
Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?
Chapter 10 - when voices clash
Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?
Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm
Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person
Chapter 15 - stage fright
Chapter 16 - bad timing
Chapter 17 - just what are you up to ?
Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest
Chapter 19 - the truth is hard to swallow
Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?
Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles
Chapter 22 - always by your side...
Chapter 23 - from me... to me
Chapter 24 - final dance
END - the person I love is...
??? - it's elementary, my dear.
Closing thoughts - Horikemo ranting !
Bonus - it always was just an act after all
Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?
25k reader special - QNA !

Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"

1.9K 43 194
By Horikemo

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers, how are you doing ?"

Horikemo: "Surely I hope you're doing great, maybe even amazing !?"

Horikemo: "Of course your day and especially your life should be even better !"

Horikemo: "I also just realized I never described just who I am or what I look like, but I'll keep it that way, more of a mystery like that !"

Horikemo: "Though I am curious how people see me in terms of appearance..."

He shakes his head and takes something out from the desk and holds it up in his hand, once you can see it properly you know it's a prop skull.

Horikemo: "You know, the idea of immortality is interesting in a sense, a lot of people wish for it, but once you think about it, immortality itself is a curse !"

Horikemo: "Well, it can be worse depending on how it'd work, let's say you're immortal, but still age to a certain point, where the problem here is you'll be barely able to do anything and such..."

Horikemo: "But let's say you're immortal at the age for example 21, that'd be a more interesting way, you're essentially at your prime and best of all you'll never die, but it isn't really such a blessing at a certain point, your friends will be gone, your family, essentially everyone you know and love, worst of all you'll never pass away yourself and just become a dead man walking."

Horikemo: "Dating also wouldn't be a option seeing as at one point your lover is too old or you just give up on trying seeing as everyone you'd be able to meet is a mortal..."

Horikemo: "But that's just something I randomly wanted to throw out for debate or conversation haha !"

Horikemo: "Now then, make sure you're hydrated, you ate enough and now... let's get into the chapter, I hope you enjoy it !"

*POV Y/N:*

Walking up to her I put a hand on Baelz's shoulder.

Y/n: "Long time no see, did you miss me that much ?"

Baelz face turns from what seemed like a smile with malicious intend, into laughter.

Baelz: "Pahahaha, how the fuck are ya alive !?"

Averting eye contact I sigh, thinking about what I did.

Y/n: "I'd rather not talk about it, now I would like to know how YOU got here."

Baelz: "I heard ya talkin' bout goin' somewhere so I decided to join ya !"

Y/n: "And you knew I'd go here how ?"

She doesn't say anything and instead keeps smiling.

Y/n: "You know what, I'm not gonna question it at this point."

Baelz: "Well I would've helped ya earlier buuut I kinda got stuck in the backrooms haha !"

Y/n: "...I'm sorry what."

Baelz: "Ya know the backrooms, right ?"

Y/n: "Of course I do, but they ACTUALLY exist !?"

She clicks her tongue on repeat and shakes her head while having her index finger sway from left to right back and forth.

Baelz: "Ya have a lot to learn young one !"

Y/n: "Yeah seriously, tell me about it.."

Tatemoyo: "Y/n I do have to ask... how did you really survive ?"

'Ah of course he asks a important question when I can't answer.'

'It's not that Baelz doesn't know about Yametemoyo... probably, but just that I can't answer the question in front of her, I mean I could and will one day tell someone about what happened there... BUT STILL SHUT THE FUCK UP !'

Y/n: "So, do you have a plan on how we stall out until Gura takes control ?"

Baelz: "Well, as ya already noticed she has a few tricks up er' sleeve !"

Baelz: "So, just wing it !"

I stare at her with a emotionless expression, confused if she really meant that.

Y/n: "Surely you're just joking like usual."

She doesn't respond and just keeps smiling while looking at Gawr.

Y/n: "Baelz... you're joking, right !?"

Baelz: "Meh, nah."

Y/n: "..."

Before I even realized it there was a trident flying towards Baelz, which she proceeded to casually catch while yawning.

Baelz: "Oi, don'tcha know it's rude to interrupt a conversation between pals !?"

'Well, it is, but then again this is literally a fight where Gawr is trying to kill either one of us, though I have to say Karma is a bitch isn't she, be a little too confident once and you get punished... and pretty badly at that.'

She shakes her head while leaning back with the trident held high in one hand.

Baelz: "I swear, these young kids have no respect for their elders nowadays !"

Y/n: "You realize you're starting to sound like a grandma judging someone."

Baelz: "Ya better think about what ya are sayin' next or you'll die for real !"

She throws the trident back at Gawr who barely manages to catch it, nearly being pierced by it.

Y/n: "Yeah I'm sorry, have fun with your fight though, I'm gonna go on that hill over there and watch from a far since I don't plan on dying."

'Again, that is...'

Walking away from Baelz towards said hill, I keep my eyes focused on Gawr the entire way, this causing me to stumble every now and then.

'I'd rather take a few bruises than being pierced by a fucking trident again.'

Once on top of the hill I sit down on a rather large rock and watch how this entire thing plays out.

Tatemoyo: "So Y/n, would ya now be willin' to tell me how ya are alive ?"

Y/n: "You know, I can actually answer you this time, but I'll keep it short, I made a deal with the grim reaper's apprentice to get a second chance at life."

Tatemoyo: "And what did ya give up for it, since I'm sure they wouldn't give that to ya for free !"

Y/n: "That's the funny part, I have no clue WHAT the terms are for this second chance."

Tatemoyo: "So essentially ya got a second chance, but ya don't know what'cha gave up for it ?"

Y/n: "Pretty much... yeah."

Tatemoyo: "..."

Y/n: "So, remember how you mentioned that you wanted me to tell you a story ?"

Tatemoyo: "I do indeed remember that."

Y/n: "How about I tell you about the day I lost my father, which started a sort of chain reaction of me becoming this more reliable person that I am now ?"

Tatemoyo: "...That sounds great, but do watch out to not get hit by either of those two down there."

Y/n: "Eh, I'm sure I'll be fine this time."

Y/n: "So, it all started when..."

*While Y/n was telling said story something was happening in the 3rd person POV of "Time":*

Picking up Makameno, they carry him inside of their what they call their home, though it looks abandoned, it is quite the opposite, carefully setting him down on the couch they stare at Makameno who is still unmoving.

Time: "*sigh* You are not the hero, nor the protagonist of this story boy, you simply are a imbecile, yet I will let you go free."

Looking over to the corkboard they remove a pin and let it drop to the ground, due to the height it fell from it jumps up a bit before dropping on the ground fully, then rolling away into a crack, now being no where to be found anymore.

Time: "I suppose it is only fair that I bring you to one of your "loyal friends" isn't it boy ?"

Taking out Makameno's phone from his right pocket, they use his thumb to unlock it and call a saved number under the name "Jimmy", it rings for around 10 seconds until someone picks up.

Time: "Hello sir, I am sorry to bother you at this hour, but I have found this boy who seems to have fallen unconscious on a bench in a lovely park."

Time: "Yes, I'll be sure to return his phone to him, you don't need to know where he is ?"

Time: "Well that is quite peculiar, but I shall take my leave then, good day."

Putting the phone into their pocket they pick up Makameno's unconscious body and start making their way down the roof, taking the stairs to the right as soon as they left their "home".

Time: "Now I wonder if you may find what you're looking for, I will not be watching you from now on anymore, you're goal shall be your goal alone and I will not interfere."

Shortly arriving at the bench they were thinking of, they carefully set down Makameno on the bench, proceeding to then put the phone back into his pocket.

Time: "Though I am quite sorry to say, the loss of your real parents is unbeknownst to you, yet it shall stay that way, your goal was one that could not have been achieved, unless you decided to visit a graveyard and even then, the chances of finding them are little to none, boy."

Walking away from the bench they head back up to the roof, where their "home" is.

Time: "Now, I do wonder what the antagonist, who dares to try and take what I love... WHO DARES TO TRY AND INTERFERE WITH WHAT I DO..."

Slowly taking deep breaths they calm down and take out a pair of binoculars, from where is unknown.

Time: "I wonder what he is up to, is all, no need to get emotional over such a pitiful being."

Staring at the building for a while they seem to not be able to find what they are looking for anywhere, but they did find something worse.

Time: "W-What is SHE doing there !?"

Dropping the binoculars on the ground, one can only believe that the glasses shattered, due to the sound that was heard.

Time: "She can't hurt me, not here, not now, I'm fine, I'm okay, I'm safe, I'm better, she's a nothing compared to me, I'm so much more amazing, I'lll be fine soon, no I am fine now, maybe I am not, no I am, shut up me, she cannot hurt me any longer, I am in control this time..."

The person in question, that Time saw... was none other than "Amelia Watson".

Sitting on the ground, they hug their knees while keeping them pressed against their chest as best as they can.

Time: "I will not relive that memory, not again, I do not wish to again, that place was bad, no it was horrid, no IT WAS TERRIFYING !"

*the Memory "Time" is refering to:*

???: "Come on I wouldn't hurt a fly you know this !"

Finding themselves with tied hands on the cold foor of what seems to be a basement, a figure stands before them in the dark, holding a syringe with a somewhat mysterious blue liquid, which you could almost call glowing.

Time: "L-Look, I just don't want you to put some liquid i-i-in ME that I have no clue of what it could be !"

???: "Ah what a shame, it really is... well good thing you aren't in control of situation, seeing as your hands are well, literally tied !"

She laughs as Time sweats more and more, getting so terrified that they do the unthinkable.

???: "Ina would have loved what I just said !"

Seemingly noticing something they let out a audible sigh, being disappointed.

???: "Did you really do what I think you did ?"

???: "What a way to ruin a great moment f̴̢͎̥̤̗̬̙̦̠̉͜ȑ̴̺͇̲͇͈̍̃͠ḯ̸̹̰͓̬͎̖͈̠̰͉̇͆̕̚ě̶̙̦̎́̈͑͗̚̕͝n̵̬̅́̓͑̋̄d̸͖́́̈͗͝ !"

Laughing more they, lean down, now Time is able to make out the persons face, they know her, no they don't just know her... they were friends with her you could almost say.

Art: https://www.peakpx.com/en/hd-wallpaper-desktop-vvfhy

Amelia: "Don't you know not to ruin a girls mood like that~ ?"

Slowly lowering the hand with the syringe her laugh gets louder and louder, as Time just gets more and more scared, not knowing what is in said syringe.

Amelia: "But seriously... wetting yourself in front of someone, do you have no shame~ ?"

Time: "You k-know what..."

They try to respond as confidently as they can, their voice quivering the entire time.

Time: "I-I'M DONE BEING SCARED OF Y-YOU BITCH !"

Time: "Y-YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE T-T-THE BALLS TO INJECT THAT S-SYRINGE INTO ME, YOU VALUE M-MY... LIFE WAY TOO MUCH FOR THAT !"

Standing up Amelia turns around, letting Time think they may be off the hook, even if it is very unlikely.

Amelia: "Huh, you insulted me and then threw out a bluff with what is left of your confidence ?"

She turns around and leans down a bit, a sinister smile on her face.

Amelia: "I thought I already shattered all of it ?"

Shrugging she walks up to the entrance of the basement, making sure to step on "Time's" stomach, making them cough, once now at the door they take out the key and then lock the door.

Amelia: "Oh well, guess we'll just have to see if you change your mind about what you just said after I use my friend here~ !"

Flicking with the index finger of her other hand against the syringe, a small drop the liquid comes out, seeming to have no reaction with the floor.

Time: "L-Look, we can talk about this r-right Ame ?"

Kneeling down next to them, they stare at them, still smiling, waiting for what they may have to say.

Time: "I-I'm sure I have s-s-something you want r-right ?"

She holds her other hand up against her chin, doing a sort of thinking face.

Amelia: "Yeah, no there is nofin I can think about !"

Laughing at her pun again, they pretend to be laughing too, in the hopes of gaining some "bonus points" with the person who is holding them at a point they do not wish to be.

Amelia: "I'm on a roll, Ina would surely be proud of this moment, haha !"

Suddenly turning her smile into a deadpan expression, in her eyes you could almost make out the shattered hope that she had.

Amelia: "If she was here that is."

For a second she doesn't move at all and you could tell there were tears welling up, but she was holding them back.

Amelia: "This... this is all your fault, you're the reason she's gone, you're the reason she did all this, because YOU CAME ALONG !"

Closing her eyes she takes a few deep breaths, seemingly not wanting to look at them.

Amelia: "But that does not matter anymore, if I really will be going back in time to prevent all this I want to hold no grudge against you, so I'm dearly sorry but I have to do this~ !"

Time: "I would love to stay longer, but I don't wanna find out just what that liquid in the syringe is !"

Amelia laughs at their comment and opens her eyes, as she does this, she immediately notices something in their hands, not only were they untied, the rope still around the left hand, being not cut but removed differently somehow, they also now held the pocketwatch in their right hand.

Time: "This timeline may be doomed... but that does not mean I'll give you the satisfaction of hurting me or anyone else ever again !"

Amelia: "HOW DID YOU EVEN GET OUT OF THE TIES, THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE !"

Time: "I told you didn't I...?"

Time: "I'm the hero of this story... AND YOU ARE SIMPLY A ANTAGONIST !"

Amelia runs up to them, as they click on the lever located on the top of it, the watch opens and she can't do anything but watch as "Time" fades away, though even they were unsure were they may end up, any place was better than this one right here.

( If you are currently listening to music, I would recommend something such as rap or something with a faster beat, so essentially, my recommendation is just not to listen to a slow/-ish song, cause it does not fit the vibe of this town, have fun even if you decide to ignore this though, I don't want you to read in the quiet cause that type of music is your favorite- )

Once in the new timeline the first thing they noticed is that it was dark outside and they seemed to be in a park, yet there was no bench in sight, so instead they decided to sit down, hugging their knees they grip the pocketwatch tightly, putting it away into their right pocket, crying so much you could almost question if they had never cried before in their life, they got away... but was it really worth it all ?

Time: "Lonely once again, what else is new..."

Time: "It's funny isn't it... once lonely, always lonely, is that how it goes ?"

Time: "Oh dear, my head is spinning... why did no one ever warn me this is a side effect of time travel..."

???: "Yo, person with the odd clothing !"

Deciding to ignore whoever just said something, they keep their head down, sure that no one was going to talk to them, although "Time" wasn't wearing anything too fancy, yet he looked more formal than most people, wearing a white buttoned up shirt, accomponied accomponied by blue jeans and the same color of shoes.

???: "Uhm... are ya okay ?"

Looking up, they notice a face that they were familiar with, they never really had talked much to her though, maybe they had a short meeting with her or two, yet maybe in this time line they could have hope once more ?

Time: "..."

???: "Ah, if yo don't wanna talk t-that's okay !"

The person who "Time" saw, was none other than Nakiri Ayame, she smiled which gave them hope one last time, they knew nothing would be easier than before, most likely even being harder than ever, yet they would not give up hope now if someone... if just one person still believed in them.

Time: "No... no I'm terribly sorry for not responding to you, it's my pleasure meeting you."

Standing up they put the pocketwatch into their pocket, deciding it is best to take on a new way of talking and acting, perhaps even a name, so that if Amelia had ever found them again she may not notice.

Time: "My name is Time, what is your name, stranger kind enough to approach someone like me ?"

She bows and in response they do the same as to not seem rude, after all they were unsure just what country they may be in, or maybe what etiquette was the normal here, for all they knew this could be a entirely different timeline where monsters exist just like in a sort of anime, perhaps this was even a entirely different dimension ?

Ayame: "My name is Nakiri Ayame, but ya can call me just Ayame !"

The way she talked was odd, well odd in the sense it was different, they weren't sure if this was the standard here or not, but there was one thing that they were most sure of, this... was definitely not going to end the same way it did last time and most importantly... they were not going to make another mistake.

Time: "It's quite hilarious how you said my chose of clothing was weird, while having such a casual appearance, could it be you never saw formal clothing Miss ?"

Art: https://mobile.twitter.com/asarikarasi/status/1455488559607996416

She points at herself and the smile from before turns into a confused look as she most likely starts questioning if she heard them correctly.

Ayame: "My clothing is completely normal, as to yo question, yeah I've never seen someone walk around like ya !"

Ayame smiles again, now seeming less confused now, perhaps even not confused at all anymore.

Ayame: "Though that may be just somethin' particular about this city, maybe even the country yo are located in !"

Hearing voices in the distance that sound familiar, they look around attempting to find the source and they did, straight ahead they can see what seems like two figures each holding a microphone, to their right standing more centered, yet not in the way is something that on first glance looks like a boombox.

Time: "Excuse me, I have to check out something at this moment, it is of the utmost importance."

Legs still shaking, they slowly push themselves off the ground, not sure if this is a dream or the reality that they have to live out now, once standing they walk up to the two people and listen from not too close, yet not too far away.

???: "Super generic guy over here thinkin' he can do great ?"

???: "Don't make me laugh, the only thin' ya should do is use that empty head."

???: "Ya are ina wrong place, not more to be said !"

???: "Now ya better fuckin' leave or ya are gonna get dead beat !"

Ayame walks off towards the two, who as soon as they notice her both smile and laugh, Ayame then proceeds to grab both of them by their free hand and drags them towards "Time".

Ayame: "Calli, Y/n, this is Time, Time this is Calli and Y/n !"

The person on the left has a unsure look on their face as if they are weirded out or just find Time do be a mystery of sorts, but as soon as they start talking, they smile.

Art: https://www.pinterest.de/pin/577586720963163420/

Calli: "Yo the name is Calliope Mori, but ya can just call me Calli or Mori if ya really want to it's nice to meet'cha pal !"

Sighing the person on the right doesn't smile and instead just keeps a blank expression.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n, but for you that's L/n-sama, I wanna hear no less than that."

Calli hits Y/n's shoulder and laughs, to which Y/n jokingly does a pained sound and rubs his shoulder.

Calli: "Don't let him give ya the wrong impression' he's a huge softie deep down haha !"

Y/n: "Yeah, because someone has to care for y'all and yo sure as hell aren't goin' to do that Mori."

Time doesn't say anything and instead just laugh while keeping their eyes on Y/n, unsure of what to think of him.

Ayame: "Ya can introduce yourself Time, I'm sure the others wanna learn' somethin' about yo !"

Time: "Well, if you put it like that..."

They clear their throat and smile, proceeding to then bow.

Time: "My name is Time, as you can surely guess by my appearance, I am quite new to this lovely town and it seems that I have stumbled into your friend Ayame here, who was kind enough to approach me."

The three of them nod their head all listening intently, due to this Time can only smile awkwardly, not used to the newfound company.

Ayame: "Ooo I just realized, we should probably get them dressed to look like a local or at least someon' that looks a lil' more in place !"

Y/n: "I dunno if we can even do that right now, I'm pretty sure every store is currently closed."

Calli: "Nah, there is one open right bout now, but ya'll rember what happens if we are out past 3, right ?"

Ayame: "Ah yeah, the last time didn't go so well did it..."

All of them look down, the ones who had been smiling now frowning, the only sound to be heard being crickets and the in the distance music coming from the boombox.

Calli: "...But I suppose we could risk it for ya, I'm sure the time can't be hella late eh ?"

Y/n: "*sigh* Calli you care about the new person so much already ?"

Y/n: "And ya said I'm the softie no ?"

Calli slightly blushed and hits Y/n's same shoulder again, while everyone else just laughs.

Calli: "I'm simply lookin' out for others since no one did for me, ya understand !?

Y/n: "Well, ya can't say I'm not lookin' out for yo am I ?"

Defeated she sighs and nods her head, seemingly pleased by this Y/n has a smug smile on his face.

Ayame: "We are wastin' too much time, let's go already !"

Walking off all together, Time can't help but smile, feeling happy to be taken into a group, they may not know these people perfectly, especially seeing as they are almost knew to them you could say, but that did not matter, if Time were to die, they would want to be smiling during it.

Ayame: "So Y/n, would ya be willin' to share a bit about where yo came from ?"

"Time" looks over to their left, seeing Ayame walking next to them rather close while smiling, in front of them Y/n and Calli seemed to be having a fun chat that could be assumed to have been teasing, seeing as Y/n laughed as Calli was seen to be slightly red hitting his shoulder again.

Y/n: "I'm just sayin', I ain't on ya level of bars yet, ya destroyed me out there !"

Calli: "Come on and s-shut up already, flattery and empty c-compliments will get ya no where !"

Y/n: "But it wasn't a empty compliment, I genuinely mean that !"

Calli shakes her head, red from embarassment as "Time" looks at Ayame again who seems to have a bittersweet smile while staring at Y/n and Calli, her gaze mostly fixated on Y/n, despite that "Time" smiles and answers.

Time: "I cannot say much I am terribly sorry, but what I can say to you is... this was a not so great place."

Ayame: "Ah there are a few places I can think off, but Imma not mention them~ !"

"Time" laughs as Ayame puts her arms behind her back and soon it turns into a quiet walk, giving "Time" time to think about what the others had mentioned earlier, but also just what they could do differently to prevent the "Ina" accident from occuring again.

Ayame: "Here we are Time !"

Snapping out of their trance, "Time" raises their head looking up at a store with glowing neon letters, mostly in the colors red and pink, the letters spelled out the word "clothing", altough some of the letters kept flickering.

Calli: "Do y'all need us in there or can ya handle it 'lone Ayame ?"

Ayame responds by turning around with a smug smile, arms behind her back.

Ayame: "Ohh, yo want more time alone with Y/n hmm~ ?"

Getting caught off guard her face gets bright red and Y/n laughs so much he has to put a arm against an wall.

Y/n: "Oh mah fucking god, ya are bloody amazin' for that one Ayame !"

Ayame: "Ya are lettin' out yo inner australian again Y/n !"

Now properly composing himself he wipes the tears from his face, that he had gotten from laughing too much and now smiles instead.

Y/n: "Well that was a accident and ya know that, though I'm sure one person liked it least, hmm ?"

He looks over to his left where Calli doesn't seem to realize what is happening at first, but as soon as she does Calli turns her head away from everyone so no one can see her expression, nor face that most likely is blushing.

Ayame: "But to answer ya question' yea I'll be all fin with gettin' them clothes, ya both can just wait out here for us !"

Calli walks over to a wall that is located to the left of the entrance and leans against it, Y/n joining her as Ayame and Time both head into the store.

Ayame: "Sooo, do ya have any preference when it comes to clothes or nah ?"

Time: "Not particularly, though I would say I prefer black, gray or white seeing as these are fairly simplistic, yet can be seen as a rather common and fancy color for suits and such."

Ayame: "Alright, black clothes it is, though I'll be getting more well, baggy clothing, it's the norm here so ya better get used to the new times !"

She walks off leaving "Time" alone to look around the store, not sure what else to do other than wait, they walk up to the store clerk to try and get a conversation going.

Time: "Good day sir or madam, I'm not all too sure what gender you are, I am quite sorry."

Store Clerk: "Nah it's all good mate', the names Larry, nice to meet ya, uhh... whatevers ya name."

Time: "The names Time, I do have to admit I quite admire this nice, comfy store you are running here."

Larry: "Ah mate, flattery will get ya no where, but I appreach that, not a lotta whole people come and say a compliment, especially in this shit hole."

Time does not respond and instead stares at them, confused why he would talk about so badly about the town he lives in.

Larry: "Ya are prob not a local so Imma just say to ya alread' don't stay out too late, I'd hate to loose someon' like ya already pal."

Hearing footsteps behind them, they turn around seeing Ayame walk up to the counter with what seems to be a black hoodie, pants and shoes.

Ayame: "Heya Larry, long time no see !"

Larry: "If it isn't lil' Ayame, didn'tcha come here just yesterday ?"

She laughs as he scans the prices, then ringing up the order, waiting for her to answer or pay and leave.

Ayame: "Well, we did just meet a new fren' right Time ?"

Both of them look at "Time" who just awkwardly laughs while Ayame searches through her pocket for cash.

Ayame: "7000 Yen, right Larry ?"

Larry: "Nah, 6500 Yen for bein' so kind to me as usual, also cause ya friend over there was pretty chill."

Smiling she puts 6500 Yen on the desk and walks out with the clothes, Time following shortly after her.

Ayame: "Ya should try 'em on I'm sure ya will love the new look !"

She essentially shoves the clothing into "Time's" hands, defeated they sigh and walk behind the store, leaving their old clothing there, but not before taking out the pocketwatch and putting it into their right hoodies pocket, proceeding to then come out with a more fitting look approaching the others.

Y/n: "Ayy look at ya, aren't ya fittin' in now ?"

Calli: "Yeah I gotta say, ya do look a lil' more in place now."

Ayame nods her head and gives off a sound that can be taken as a affirmative.

Calli: "Yo I just realized... I forgot to bring the fuckin' boombox with us !"

One by one their eyes widen as they realize what they had forgotten, despite being new even "Time" knew this was important to them.

Time: "I suppose there's no choice other than to go back and grab said loved item, let's waste no more time, come on let's go back to the park."

Nodding his head Y/n leads the way with Calli right beside him, just like before they are walking with Y/n and Calli in front and Ayame with "Time" in the back, only this time at a much more rapid pace.

Calli: "Oh thanks god it's still there..."

Calli runs up to the boombox and picks it up, holding it close to her, as if it was one of the dearest things she ever had.

Y/n: "That was a close call, but we oughta get the fuck outta here before time runs ou-"

A clock towers chiming  is heard, it is dreading for everyone other than "Time" who is still confused about what it may mean, not too far away from them there is a black line, you could call this a tear of sorts, which proceeds to then expand into a portal like form, stepping out from it was the one person "Time" had dreaded the most... Amelia, as soon as she stepped out it closed back up, allowing her to freely look around.

( Any song you may be listening to most likely will fit this next situation, but I wanted to give a recommendation for the coming scene ! )

Amelia: "If it isn't my favorite group of people, didn't loosing a certain someone hurt enough already ?"

Calli stands there frozen, as something seems to begin spreading out behind Amelia, who stretches while smiling, proceeding to then take out her pocketwatch, proceeding to then click on its top lever, making it glow, her smile becoming more of a neutral face now, though Calli wasn't the only one scared, Time's legs were shaking, their hands were trembling and they were getting increasingly nervous, they didn't know what to do, all they knew was... SHE was here back too soon.

Art: https://mobile.twitter.com/YinYonYun/status/1522982911418396675

( Terrible edit by yours truly, aka me ! )

Y/n: "CALLI TAKE THE BOOMBOX AND FUCKING RUN FOR YA LIFE !"

Doing as he says Calli and the others all run away, not daring to look back for a second, "Time" did not know just what Amelia had planned, all they knew was... they had to run for their life and so they did, they were all running for 20 minutes straight, the only thing keeping them from stopping being the adrenaline of the situation, but that is when it happened, of course it had to happen... Ayame tripped and twisted her ankle, falling face first on the ground, she tries her best to stand up to no avail, it's then that Y/n runs up to Ayame, helping her up and allowing her to slowly walk away with his support.

Ayame: "Y/n, it's no use..."

Calli and "Time" both stand there, watching the two try their best to get away, Ayame does her best to put on a bright smile, attempting to give everyone one last spark of hope.

Ayame: "Please, yo have to let me go, I value ya life over mine..."

Y/n doesn't respond and instead keeps trying to help her to walk away from danger, when Ayame stops him from doing exactly that.

Ayame: "Please... give me one last smile all of ya, it's... all that I want !"

Y/n slowly sets down Ayame, tears forming in everyones eyes, knowing what will happen to her, yet... they smile, granting her the one thing she wanted in the end.

Ayame: "And Y/n, yo better not mess up what ya have with Calli, stop being so dense and do something with her feelings, like jeez !"

Running up to the others their smile fades as they turn around, running away yet again, not wanting to see what happens to Ayame, after all maybe she gets brought to a better place, maybe... maybe there is hope that not all is lost once being consumed by the mist following Amelia.

Time: "WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HER THERE !?"

Time: "YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER BY ALL MEANS Y/N, YOU JUST DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH !"

Y/n grits his teeth and gives "Time" a answer to what they just said.

Y/n: "IF YA CARED SO MUCH, YA COULD'VE FUCKING HELPED ME CARRY HER, BUT NOOO YA COULDN'T HAVE USED TO PRIVILIGED HANDS OF YOURS TO DO THAT SIMPLE TASK !?"

"Time" comes to a stop and takes out the pocketwatch from their right hoodies pocket, they look at it and then at Y/n, only anger to be found in their expression.

Time: "LISTEN UP CLOSELY Y/N, YOU SHALL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, I WILL FIND A TIMELINE WHERE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL I WILL MAKE SURE YOU CANNOT BE HAPPY, YOU BETTER REMEMBER THIS MOMENT OF THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE !"

Snapping so badly their way of talking even changed they click on the pocketwatch, finding themselves in another new timeline... perhaps this time things will be differently.

*End of chapter 11*

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers, did you enjoy this chapter focused mainly on 'Time'  for once ?"

Horikemo: "I hope it wasn't too boring to read about this character and well, mostly only this character for an entire chapter !"

Horikemo: "Don't worry though, the next chapter/s will be focused on our friend and main character Y/n and definitely not going to be action packed as the last few... probably haha !"

Horikemo: "Now then, I think I said most of the things that were important, well other than the usual important things I have to say next !"

Horikemo: "As usual, feel free to give criticism or comments about anything that could be written better or differently, but not a point where you roast me !"

Horikemo: "Most importantly, at least for me that is, stay safe everyone, have a great day, a even more amazing life and stay hydrated, with all said and done... Horikemo out !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 397 22
So this is what happens when the man, the legend himself, Yagoo, kindly asks an infamous assassin...a killer for hire to work as a body guard and hou...
10.8K 241 8
One day y/n gets a text out of the blue from a random number. Y/n knows nothing about him heck she doesn't even know his name. This story will follow...
9.8K 207 13
Damn that's a long title huh ? So, I don't think I need to explain to you what a oneshot is so I'll try to keep it short ! Requests are technically o...
1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...