MHA: Betrayed Izuku X lady na...

By Crimsonsector89

So Izuku is accused of being the traitor, sent to Tartarus, yada yada. You get the idea. You didn't come here... More

chapter 2: Prison bitch
Chapter 3: Stop me if you heard this before. Another USJ attack
Izuku Bio
chapter 4: Dealing with the fallout and stuff Toga stole
chapter 5: I'm sure Nagant is cool with a harem forming behind her back
Chapter 6: Oh fuck I forgot a title
chapter 7: Preparing to finally deal with Toga and those confidential files
Chapter 8: Finally dealing with those files
chapter 9: Fuck Microsoft
chapter 10: All for one takes charge against U.A, society, and even Stain
Chapter 12: Recovery
Chapter 13: So now what?
(One shot) Another Izuku Yagi story: Part 1

chapter 1: framed and arrested

10.3K 98 183
By Crimsonsector89

It was just an average every day for Izuku Midoriya. He was continuing to train with one for all. He was finally up to being able to use 60% of it and with the new full gauntlets that Melissa had just sent him, he was finally able to use it at 100%. He had also mastered all of the other quirks within except for the second user's quirk, which he had just used and it turns out to have been awesome.

The second user's quirk is an aura shield which, once mastered would accelerate healing and protect Izuku from internal and external injuries, which also contributes basically the same benifit as the full gauntlet and it can stack with the full gauntlet. It also gives him pretty much an Avatar state while active in addition to being able to shoot explosions from his hands, which he can fire like flairs and he can also do a bomb transmutation on anything he touches just like Curious.

The only downside is that there is a limited amount of energy in this aura which can be worn down by blocking injuries and if it goes out then all of the added defence and bonus powers are gone until it replenishes. Still, a pretty great quirk.

And not only was his one for all progress going great, but he even confessed his feelings for Ochako and she said yes.

Yeah. Things were finally looking up for him after all the times he was ridiculed and harassed for being quirkless.

As soon as he entered class he saw all of the students glare at him. Even Hagakure who was invisible. He could just feel her glaring angrily at him.

Izuku: "Hi guys" he greeted nervously "Is everything alright?"

Todoroki: "Stop acting oblivious! We know what you did!"

He was immediately frozen in place by Todoroki's ice and then beaten up by everyone.

But after the first few hits Izuku began laughing maniacally

Izuku: "Hahahaha! You fools! Did you really think Todoroki's pathetic ice can hold me?" he asked, making everyone gasp and take a step back.

Izuku: "My quirk gave me the ability to destroy Todoroki's massive ice geysers at the festival casually with the flick of my wrist. Now that I'm so much tougher than I was back then, do you really think this can hold me?"

Everyone's eyes widened. Especially Bakugou, who knew the truth of Izuku's quirk. Izuku noticed this and focused on him. A large grin on his face.

Izuku: "What about you Kachan? You know better than anyone else what kind of quirk I have. And without Aizawa here, do you think you can even survive against me?"

Everyone in class: "Yes. We're confident that thin piece of ice can hold you"

Izuku: "Yeah. You're probably right. Please let me go!" he shouted in desperation and panic

Mina: "Shut up scum!" she shouted and threw acid in his face.

Izuku: "Why?"

Then Ochako slapped him in the face

Ochako: "Because you're the traitor"

Izuku: "What?" he asked in confusion and heart break

Then suddenly All might, Aizawa, and Nezu all showed up being angry at Izuku, yet they decided to leave their class unattended with the supposed traitor right there.

Before Izuku could even attempt to ask them for help, Aizawa wrapped restrained him with his scarf.

Aizawa: "Good job class. I'm impressed that you didn't die, since he has a super dangerous quirk and could pretty much single handedly kill all of you at once, which we believe that he'd probably do. And I didn't bother to supervise you. So yeah. Good job not dying"

Iida: "And as for catching the traitor?"

Aizawa: "Huh? Oh. Right. Yeah that too"

Izuku: "What? How can you think I'm the traitor?"

Ochako came up and slapped him again before deciding to explain

Ochako: "Well. You see, it was like this"

Flashback

Ochako POV

It was sunday evening and I was on the couch thinking about how far we've come and how things are going. I still couldn't believe that Deku actually told me he loved me. I was affraid that he'd reject me if I told him and he confessed to me. And now we're all making it to becoming second years at this school.

A thought did come to my mind though.

Ochako: "Hey Tsu. Did you manage to learn any new abilities of your quirk?"

Tsuyu: "Why are you asking me all of a sudden? Isn't Midoriya supposed to be the one obsessed with other people's quirks?"

Ochako: "Well yeah. But we have been working together a lot, so I think it's good to discus this. Besides, you know. I'm just making conversation."

Tsuyu: "Well, I have heard that frogs can create poison and stuff. So I've been working on that. I doubt it'll be very useful as a group, but it can help if I'm outnumbered"

Ochako: "Oh. Cool. It'll be sort of like Mina's quirk. Would your costume be able to handle that? I don't think we want your suit to disolve"

Tsuyu: "Yeah especially in front of Mineta"

We both shuddered at that thought

Tsuyu: "But don't worry. I can figure something out. Mina hasn't had that problem, and costume is attuned to my biology. That's why it can camouflage with me"

Ochako: "That makes you wonder. If Togata has a suit that can turn intangible with him and everyone else has hero costumes that work with their quirks, why do Momo and Tohru constantly have to wear as little as possible as opposed to just getting costumes that accommodate their quirks?"

Tsuyu: "Because they're women in a shounen series"

(Author's note: Oh no. Tsuyu broke the fourth wall. Time to get back on track)

Ochako: "And we need to be especially prepared when we find out who the traitor is"

There was suddenly a very awkward silence

Tsuyu: "Hey Ochako" she asked, looking down. I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was not happy. Something was seriously wrong.

I was nervous to respond. Something about her tone of voice was concerning

Ochako: "Yeah?" I asked hesitantly

Tsuyu: "Remember that one time during the forest training camp when we fought that one girl, Toga, who was a shapeshifter that could turn into anyone, who we know even turned into Midoriya once? Who could be anyone and who could frame anyone for any horrible crime? like stealing information?"

Ochako: "Yeah. What about her?"

Oh no. I was getting nervous about where this conversation was going

Tsuyu: "I like her shoes. They look really nice"

Ochako: "Yeah. I suppose they do"

Before we could continue our conversation Iida burst through the door

Iida: "Everyone!" he yelled frantically "Midoriya has stolen confidential information from UA!"

He put a laptop down on the table and showed us the video if Deku stealing information on all of our quirks

Ochako: "That's awful that he did that. And obviously there's no way it couldn't be him. The idea of a shapeshifter imitating him would be ridiculous. We don't even need to confirm with-"

Aizawa: "Uraraka shut the fuck up!"

Present time

Third person POV

Aizawa: "I don't need to listen to you rambling like this while I have to stare at him. You got to the point, now shut up"

Nedzu... I mean Nezu. Sorry. No one would call him Nedzu: "Not to worry"

Aizawa: "What? Why?"

All might: "We've used quirk sealing handcuffs on young Midoriya while young Uraraka was distracting him by obnoxiously rambling on about irrelavent stuff last night and also breaking the fourth wall"

Ochako: "Fuck you All might!"

All might: "So, you can release him now. Also, you can close your eyes"

Aizawa: "Quirk restraining handcuffs? Since when did we have these?"

All might: "Well, normally we'd say something like that we researched Chisaki's methods of creating quirk erasing bullets from Eri and found a way to recreate the effect using your quirk to create those special handcuffs, or we'd just have midnight knock him out. But because this is Wattpad we just pulled these handcuffs out of thin air a few seconds ago"

Aizawa: "Why couldn't we just use the quirk erasing bullets we already confiscated from Chisaki?"

All might: "We can't do that!"

Aizawa: "Why? It's not like you'd be able to take his quirk from him or anything? It's easier to just get rid of his quirk"

All might immediately tugged on his shirt collar and mumbled something so incomprehensible and suspicious that everyone raised an eyebrow.

Aizawa: "OK I can see that you have a very good reason for not wanting to use those quirk erasing bullets. Whatever your reason, I trust you completely. It's not like a transferable quirk is even possible anyway aside from every single time we've witnessed that exact thing happen"

All might: "Exactly"

Aizawa: "So, why don't we just use the other quirk bullets that disable a quirk for 5 minutes?"

Nedzu... I mean Nezu. Sorry. No one would call him Nedzu: "You're wasting time"

All might: "Yes. Let's just get this villain scum hauled off to Tartarus"

Izuku: "Wait. This is bullshit. I'd like to see that video you keep talking about"

Iida came up and played the surveillance footage for Izuku that proved his guilt. At the end of the video Izuku could see his body dissolve in a way that resembles how Toga's quirk works. Unfortunately, that's where Iida paused the video

Izuku: "Can you play the video a little longer?"

Aizawa: "No"

Their attention was turned to the outside window being opened, with Tomura on the other side.

Tomura: "You don't need to see the rest of that video!" he shouted

Aizawa: "Well. You heard it. Now we really don't need to watch the rest of the video"

Izuku: "Can I talk to Tsukauchi? The guy with the truth quirk?"

All might: "No"

Izuku: "Why?"

Tomura: "You don't need to listen to Midoriya. Toga didn't copy his appearance. There's nothing suspicious happening"

Aizawa: "Well. There you have it. We know you're guilty, Midoriya. The guy in the window said it himself"

Bakugou: "Yeah! Shut up stupid Deku. Now I'm going to encourage you to commit suicide and no one will complain or even bat an eye because you're being accused as the traitor and the faster I get rid of you the faster I can be the number one hero" he shouted at me while he blew Izuku up with an explosion to the face.

Bakugou: "On an unrelated note. Don't you hate it when characters get flanderized?"

They began to walk Izuku out when All might stopped them

All might: "Wait!"

He looked at Izuku

And then shoved a strand of his hair down Izuku's throat

All might: "I will be taking one for all back from you"

He quickly coughed as a result of what All might did, but asked a question as soon as he could breathe again

Izuku: "But I thought that it couldn't be taken by force"

All might: "Oh yeah. Good point. I didn't think of that"

There was a moment of silence

All might: "Can I have one for all back, please?"

Izuku: "No"

All might: "Please?"

There was another moment of silence

Izuku: "I'm sorry, but still no"

All might: "If you do then you get to see me eat your hair and choke on it"

Izuku: "OK"

All might pulled out Izuku's hair

Izuku: "Wait. Were we even supposed to have that conversation in front of others?"

All might: "Nah. We're in a wattpad fanfic. No one will notice us talking about and exchanging one for all right in front of them. But just to be safe, I'll eat your hair tonight"

Izuku: "But you promised I could see you choke on my hair"

All might: "Take this traitor away"

Izuku: "No! Wait! Please stop! I'm innocent! You have to believe me!"

But no one believed him

And with that, Izuku was taken away to prison to be locked into Tartarus for the rest of his life.

With no chance of escape.

Ever.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 781 18
TO EARN YOUR FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT AGAINST ALL ODDS AND CLEAR YOUR NAME. FIGHT, IZUKU, FIGHT! It has been months since everything went downhill for...
95.7K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
the crow By

Fanfiction

3.7K 53 7
Izuku had the potential to become a hero but a picture framed izuku and ruined his life. He was sent to Tartarus and was known as the traitor, even i...
12.9K 259 21
My own take on the "Izuku is betrayed so he goes to America trope" except its different. Like rlly different- This is my first ever story- Pls read-