Kellic's for Closers

By f3verdream__

vic fuentes is addicted to a little pale drug with raven black hair, kellin quinn. The unfortunate thing is;... More

April 23
April 27
May 6
May 6 pt2
May 14
May 17
May 17 pt2
June 2
June 12
June 13
June 14
July 3
July 4
July 5
July 14
July 16
July 21
August 1
August 3
August 4
August 14
August 17
August 23
Sept 4
September

August 15

67 3 2
By f3verdream__

art was amazing!

the teacher was really lowkey which was great! me and vic were able to be all over each other, and only had to deal with our peers annoying groans.

me and vic are walking hand in hand to our math class. i hope this period goes by as well as the last one did.

"where should we sit?" i ask vic

he furrows his brows and looks around the room, before settling his eyes on a group of four desks pushed in the back corner.

still holding my hand, he leads me over. he pulls out a chair for me which was so damn sweet! i kiss him on the cheek as we sit down. but as i do we hear a bunch of jockstraps groan and boo.

"what!" feeling fiery, i snap my head in their direction.

sitting at a table on the other side of the back of the room was four ripped teenage boys. two of them being the two other guys that approached us at chilis. not mike thankfully. the other two guys, well i had no clue who they were. definitely assholes tho.

they laugh and playfully hit each other at my sass.. guess i wasnt harsh enough.

"oh i forgot! you all have permanent brain damage from football!!" i dont even know if they play football lol. i say the next part slowly so they can understand, "get your oppressed gay urges out on eachother, not us. thanks!" i end with a cheeky grin.

the beefiest of them slams his fist on the desk before standing, "my moms are gay! i love gay people you faggot!"

vic copied the guy's actions to a tee, besides what he says, "LEAVE KELLIN ALONE!!"

The jock,,, wait,, "whats your name?" i ask. they both are standing behind their desks, faces red with anger, and huffs of breath being pushed out.

"oh uh, Jeremy," he composed himself and winked at me... if i wasnt with vic id already be on my knees!!

vic looked at me, a bit hurt, but i gave him a reassuring nod. id never cheat on him. it would kill him.

i crossed my arms and looked at the other boy that i didnt know, "and you?"

"Zack" he kept his angry expression on vic though, unlike jeremy.

"ok, well!" i clapped my hands together, "now that i know your names.. Jeremy, zack, tony, and jaime, FUCK. OFF." i plopped back down into my seat, feeling content. i just hope vic feels as i do.

Vic's POV

i watched the other boys as they groaned and sat back down. jeremy seemed to quickly let it go, zack on the other hand kept a stink eye on me. i sat down after they had.

during the entire class i couldn't keep myself from looking over at them, tony and jaime..

they didnt say a word that whole time. i swear they would've taken any opportunity to tear me down. maybe i scared them off with that stunt i pulled with mike this morning.

Kellin's soft hand touched mine, letting me know he wanted me to hold it. but i didnt.

i reached into my bag and pulled out my purple thermos.

"ughh! lucky!! i cant do coke in class!!" kellin whined in a whisper.

oh my fucking god!! i forgot about the present i got him!

"kellin!" i said maybe a little too loud

"what?" he shot back, very confused.

"i got you something!!" i reached back into my bag and pulled out a little jewelry box. inside sat my last two paychecks.

i put the box on the desk. kellins eyes and mouth shot open, "v-vic i-.. i dont know what to say! uh- i .. its too soon.."

"what?" i cocked my head to the side.

kellin kept staring at me, like a fish.

"close your mouth." he did as i said, "open the box kellin."

he quickly nodded his head and slowly opened the box, relief washing over his features.

did he think it was a ring? did he not want to marry me!!?? WHAT!!!???

"vic! this is such a pretty necklace!!" kellin wrapped his arms around my neck, sloppily kissing me. aww my angel!

i put it on him once he pulled away.

"It looks so expensive!" he looked at himself with his phone camera

"you look expensive,"

"aww vic! you're the best boyfriend i could ever ask for!" i hear a scoff come from the table of assholes.. ill deal with that later.

"here, look," i grabbed the gold heart at the end of the necklace and showed him how to remove the spoon that was attached to the chain.

"ITS A FUCKING COKE NECKLACE!!!" he squealed in excitement.

"yes kellin, shh!" i ran my fingers through his hair before pulling him into a kiss. it was soft and delicate, like him.

he followed my directions and took a bump like the good little boy that he is. i swear i could have literal hearts in my eyes right now!

he sniffed a bit before looking over the entire necklace. through various 'wows' and gasps i heard him whisper, "this is so much better than a wedding ring,"

i looked at him with a death glare. he said what!?

he must've soon realized his mistake, cus he quickly grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"what did you say??!" i said through gritted teeth

"i just think,, uh.."

i dropped my hands from his and turned back to my desk, pretending to listen to our teacher. i cant believe he would say that! i thought he loved me?? this isnt fair! my love for him is bullet proof! yet he goes and shoots me!!??

UGH! IM SO MAD I COULD JUST KI-

no vic. calm down. dont think like that.

we love eachother.

my perfect kellin.

he is just.. not himself right now. he will go back to the perfect kellin that loves me unconditionally in no time. and if he doesnt.. ill just have to make him.

Kellin's POV

vic has been mad ever since i said i was glad it wasnt a wedding ring. i dont even know why hes so upset.. its not like he asked me and i said no to his face. i didnt even say what i said to him. just near him..

he isnt acting mad, at least not the usual way he acts when hes mad. he just seems off. well... he's just barely talking to me. oh and he keeps giving me that look. the one that says 'i want you dead but i dont want you to know' ...you know that one.

"so.." i tip toe over my words, "where are we sitting?" i hold on to his hand even tighter.

he doesnt speak, just keeps leading me through the crowded hallways.

we finally leave through doors i didnt even know existed.

"where are we-" my eyes adjust to the brightness of the outdoors, to see that we were on the side of the school. we were sandwiched between the beige wall of the school and a fence. on the other side of the fence was just a bunch of trees. what the fuck vic.

"i wanted to be alone." he finally spoke, still not looking at me though. he just looked blankly into the forest.

i look around us before saying, "obviously! i doubt anyone could even hear us from here."

"that was the point," his grip on my hand tightened as he turned to face me.

the blank expression remained, which made the whole situation even scarier...

its like he brought me out here to kill me! but thats ridiculous! he isnt murderer! yes he might be a bit unhinged, but not a murderer.

"vic what are-" i stepped back but he yanked me towards him

"DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME!" a crazed expression appeared on his face, but just as quickly as it appeared it vanished.

"kellin," he looked into my eyes with pure love and adoration. its crazy how emotions just change with him. "will you do the honor of being mine.. forever?" at this point he was on one knee, his hands holding mine.

i stare blankly back at him. i dont know what to say. im not ready to get married.. i have my whole life ahead of me.. well im a 17 year old coke addict, so maybe itll never get better. and if i say no... he will be so heartbroken. i love him! i dont want our whole relationship to be ruined over timing!

saying yes could be a really good thing! he keeps me safe. he buys me coke. he loves me. hes the total package!!

"yes i- Yes I will Vic!!" i gleefully fall into his arms. he embraces me but.... starts laughing?

"vic?" i whisper..

"did you seriously think i was serious?" he held me at arms length, looking into my soul.

i now sat in his lap staring at him, completely confused.

"i thought-"

"you thought wrong!" he laughed at me, a giddy, yet serious, expression staying on his face.

"kells, i dont want to marry you!" he carressed my face, but that didnt stop my stomach from dropping. "you bring out the worst in me.. but that doesnt stop me from loving you!"

i bring out the worst in him?

"i promise you we will get married once we get school over with!" he kisses my cheek. a smile prominent on his face, but mine being weighed down by my falling mood.

Vic's POV

"sheesh if you want me that bad i guess we can push the date!" i grabbed his shoulder, pulling him closer. he seems so disappointed.. when i actually propose i need to get him the best ring possible!

"we can wait," he smiled at me and nodded

"whatever you say sweetheart!" his smile reached his eyes as he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

We left the area together, after doing some drugs, feeling better about our relationship than ever!

he pretty much confirmed our future together. he WANTS to marry me!

i notice kellin lightly skipping, so i do the same. my kelly bear giggles at me, what a doll. we skip into the quad, only to be greeted by none other than my enemies.

"finally! the freaks appear!" mike the bone head jeers. he crossed his arms and stood tall over me, but the scab over his lip was ruining any chance of intimidation. "we've been waiting all lunch," his posey of other bones stood around us.

"not now mike!!" i gritted. im trying to keep my composure for my future husband!

i attempt to push past him but he doesnt budge.

"should i pull the other ones out too?" my voice starts to gain in pitch as anger takes over. I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!

kellin yanks on my hand, "vic lets just go.."

"oh.. what happened to sassy kellin? scared daddy's gonna beat you?" Zack from algebra chimes in,, completely pissing me off!

any chance at keeping my cool was completely gone. i was gonna kill these bastards!!

i swiflty hit zack in the jaw with a right hook. he goes flying. yea im gonna ruin them! i grab some guys head and smash it against my knee. blood everywhere. all of a sudden, my collar gets grabbed, causing me to choke and get flung backwards.

all i remember from this point is kellin screaming.

i thought i had the situation under control but now here i am, on the hard concrete floor of the quad, bloody and bruised.

i muster all my remaining strength to crawl over to a crying kellin. he was slumped over his knees, clutching his head.

"my sweet baby.. are you ok?" i reached my hand out, but couldnt get far enough to hold him.

"vi-i-ic!" he sobbed. kells turned his head to look at me, revealing blood crawling down the side of his face.

if i wasnt in so much pain id be stabbing them all to death right now! but instead im crying in front of half the student body.

sobs racked my body, if i cant handle one day how am i supposed to handle the entire year??

my love crawled on top of my limp body, both of us crying in unison.

a/n
saw the story so far, Joyce manor, mom jeans, and microwave the other day. it was fun and awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.1K 13
Vic Fuentes is your typical popular guy, openly gay and no stranger to casual sex. Kellin Quinn is shy, soft-spoken, and a complete introvert. Vic ha...
19.3K 1K 21
40k. Kellin Quinn is a suicidal eighteen year old boy, ready to end his life. He's in love with his childhood best friend, the gorgeous Vic Fuentes...
26.2K 1K 26
This is the Sequel to "Fear Wont Last Forever" so if you have not read that one, please do! *Disclaimer* Involves some triggering chapters and boyxbo...
45.1K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...