Dragons Hoard ((Yandere Twist...

By Mushroomchild96

One should always be careful when Making Friends. Especially with Strangers in the middle of the night. Howev... More

Learning the Name
Threat
Protector
Hoarded Away
Thorny Grip
Never let go

The meeting

12.3K 249 95
By Mushroomchild96

From a young age I had been Taught by my Grandfather never to trust a Fae. Because they were nothing but Tricksters and Manipulators. Their one goal was to Trap you and never let you go. I ofcourse didn't believe him. In my original world Fae were nothing but fake stories used to scare Teach kids to behave. And by the time I was old enough for it to matter. I had forgotten his Teachings.

So when I would catch a strange Glance of Green lights in the middle of my Mid-night water runs to the Kitchen I didn't think anything of it. I just thought they were Fire Flies. Sure there were many strange creatures in this world but a True Fae was something I had only heard in story books.

Then one night when I couldn't sleep, my friend Grim had been talking in his sleep to loud. I walked down the stairs wincing as my Muscles ached from playing with Grim to much. pulling the thin Blanket around my shoulders I decided to walk outside into the crisp Fall air. It had gotten cold as of late now that it was Nearing the end of fall instead of the Beginning when I first came to this world. Taking a breath I walked down the steps and onto the Path to the Gate. Hopping maybe the cool night air would help me to calm my Busy mind.

It was when I saw the Lights that I turned hopping to get a better look at the Fire flies only to see a Bright Green vested chest. Looking up I saw dark hair and Pale skin. I backed up slightly to get a better look at the angled face which was now peering down at me.

'Well, This is a surprise. A child of man, are you?" He asked crossing his arms. I blinked confused. I had never seen someone this tall before. Never the less someone with Horns on his head. He seemed just as confused as I was though.

'Do you live here? I was under the impression that this Dorm had been abandoned for some time. I quite enjoyed having a place where I could go to enjoy some peace of solitude" I blinked and then finally I got it.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm the new Dorm Prefect. I staying here until I can get home... Who are you?" I asked. Though I knew it was a bit rude not to give your name first. This however seemed to surprise him out of his kind of cute pout. I had never seen such an Intimidating person Pout before, nor looked so surprised before he smiled warmly down at me.

'Who am I...? You really don't know who I am? Interesting. May I have your Name?" I got a small flash back from my Grandfather saying something about names but it fades almost as soon as it fame. I had thought it wasn't important at the time so stated.

"I'm Yuu" With a Bright smile. He chuckled and nodded

"Yuu... an Unusual name, to be sure. I am...no, Never mind. I'd rather you remain unaware. it's for your own benefit, I assure you. Instead, I will permit you to call me by a name of your choosing' He smirked down at me.

"Although you may one day regret it..." I blinked and giggled up at him.

"I'm afraid it is you who will Probably regret it, hehe I'm terrible with Naming" I joked. He smiled warmly.

"Well then I can look Forward to learning what you come up with." I smiled up at him. He then sighed.

"if you have taken up residence here, Then this abandoned dorm is no longer "Abandoned" Pity... I shale have to find some other Ruins for my next Nocturnal constitutional." he said actually looking upset at the thought of having to find a new place for his walks.

'If you still want to, your welcome to continue coming to the Dorm, I'm up around this time alot anyway... so Tea is normally already warmed if your ever want some" I said. He was interesting and I rather liked his attitude. He looked surprised and narrowed his eyes ever so slight.

"Are you... Inviting me into your Dwelling, Child of man?" I blinked I hadn't hurt of a home being called a "Dwelling" Sense my Medieval fantasy Novel Addiction in Middle school. ah so many Dragon and knight books. so many good memories.

"I mean sure? If you want to that is. It doesn't have to be tonight. Like I said I'm normally up around this time anyway." He smirked and nodded.

'I will perhaps Accept your Invitation for Night time Tea. Farewell Child of man" He said before disappearing in a Small flutter of Fire fly like lights. I should have realized from the horns but the Lights made me realize just how inhuman this man was. This man I nicknamed Tsunotarou. 

I had often left my door unlocked after that hopping he would show up and come inside. And true to word Most nights I would be awake around Midnight, Tea in hand and sitting at my table or on the Porch. I would see him walk across the lawn or his Fire fly Lights fly in the Yard. 

On those nights I would leave a saucer and Tea cup out for him. I didn't have magic otherwise I would have used some way to keep it warm for him through out the night. However on the nights I left it out it was always empty when I woke the next morning.

The next time I meet him It was while I was trying to save my Friends from Azul. I had wondered back to my Dorm missing the quiet. my legs hurt and I was sure Floyd was scuffing up my floors and ruining all the work I had done to get the place into shape.

"I walked back to Ramshackle dorm out of Pure habit" I said looking up at the House now Lit up on all sides with sad eyes. My Vision started to sparkle as I saw the Green Fire fly like lights gathering around me.

"hm You're..." I blinked as Tsunotarou appeared before me looking saddened.

"Your Tsunotarou, You came" I smiled. He crossed his arms and looked surprised.

"Tsunotarou? Who is that? Are you... Referring to me?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

'You said I could call you a name of my Choosing and I did warn you I was terrible with naming" He smiled brightly and laughed. I smiled brightly at him happy to have made him atleast laugh a little. 

'Tsunotarou hehehe! You really are fearless, it seems. No matter. It was I who told you to use a name of your choosing. I'll indulge this liberty and permit you to refer to me by your... Curious nickname" I grinned up at him. This was honestly just what I had needed that night. I had been so down that seeing my Mysterious friend had Brightened my sprites even just a little.

'By way, I've noticed that this Dorm had seemed Rowdier as of late, Along with you no longer Leaving out Tea for me. Are you taking in more students perhaps? I thought perhaps you had been sleeping through the night more often" I sighed and that there damped my mood quickly. I shook my head and looked up at the dorm sadly.

'Actually, I had to make a deal with Azul. My Dorm was used as Collateral until I can uphold my end of the Deal by tomorrow" Tsunotarou frowned.

"What? You made a deal with AshenGrotto? Well... I suppose that does explain it. Then once the sun sets tomorrow, I suppose this place will belong to him and become a hotspot for Noisy students." I huffed and crossed my arms. He smirked down and raised an eye brow.

'heh, You look like you take issue with my Statement. You don't like me speaking as though your loss is a given?" He frowned uncrossing his arms. I nodded up at him.

"Correct, The Bet isn't lost yet. I'm not letting go of Ramshackle with out a fight. Besides Azul has gotten under my skin and Went after my Friends. I'm not going to just let him walk all over me as well." This was the only home I had left I wasn't about to lose it to Him and his little Goons. Tsunotarou frowned and looked up at Ramshackle putting his hand to his chin. almost like he was thinking.

'Incidentally, the walls of this dorm have some rather impressive gargoyle sculptures" I blinked. Gargoyles? I looked up.

'It makes sense... the Ramshackle is old so it would need them for Drainage during rainstorms right?" I said confused why we were talking about them. He smirked down at me.

"Precisely, At first Glance these Gargoyles appear to be Imposing, Dangerous monsters. But in reality, they are just as you said. A kind of drainage spout build to keep rainwater from sullying the walls. They look frightful, and yet they are beings devoted to the preservation of their home" He grinned brightly. I blinked and looked at them.

'That's true... it's a real stark contrast between what they do and how they look" Tsunotarou nodded and put his hands on his hips looking with me.

"Sometimes, what you see with your eyes is the complete opposite of the truth. And... I, too, would prefer to avoid this place leaving your hands" He stated Dolefully before looking down at me and giving me a warm smile.

'Continue fighting to protect your dorm" he said before disappearing. for a bit I was confused as to what he meant by talking about the Ramshackle gargoyles. That is until I got back to Savannaclaw. I realized he was talking about Azul and how he wasn't as Intimidating as he looked. He was just a Low self-esteem Octopus who wanted to show his old Bullies he was better then them. I ended up winning the bet in the End and Saved Azul from himself.

The next time I saw Tsunotarou was the Next night. Most likely so he could check if I had actually won or not. But I was happy to see him anyway. I had his tea ready and waiting as he walked up to my Porch. I gave him a warm smile as I handed him his Saucer and Cup. He sat with me on my Bench.

'You've returned. Who would have ever expected you to win a bet with Ashengrotto. for as Doe-eyed as you look, you're quite the schemer" He smirked taking a sip of his tea and giving it a soft smile. I chuckled and nodded.

'Goes to show you, Never Judge a book by it's cover. Just like you shouldn't judge a Gargoyle on it's appearance" I said taking a drink of my own. he looked at me shocked and confused.

'I wasn't trying to offer some Cryptic clue or the like. heh. in any case, I'm glad to know this Garden will remain nice and quiet" He said with a soft smile and looked out into my slowly Dieing Garden. It was getting a bit to cold now a days for anything to grow but if I stayed till Spring I planned to Grow a garden worthy of this Beautiful old house. I nodded agreeing.

'Ashengrotto's calm features contorting in frustration must have been quite the sight. Wish that I could have been a fly on the wall" He smirked. I chuckled at him and shook my head.

"You really wouldn't have wanted to. It was honestly quite terrifying to witness. almost as Bad as when Leona didn't win at his little mess with the SpellDrive Tournament" I said looking at my slightly empty glass. I looked at Tsunotarou and noticed he was finished as well.

"Would you like another cup?" I asked. He shook his head, Looking across the yard and sigh. frowning he stood.

'No, It seems I had best be returning to my dorm now. I bed you good night" and then just as he had before disappeared in his lights. From across my yard I saw Two Bright Green Vests walking to my Gate. I walked down just in time to hear the Silver haired one look at his green friend and ask.

'Well? Is he here?" I made my way over to them confused.

"no, I don't believe he's present in the Vicinity" His green haired Companion stated. Now that I got a closer look these two looked like some of the students that sat with the Vice warden of Diasomnia, Lilia that day he Spooked us.

'Perhaps he's near the western Schoolhouse" The silver haired boy stated. the green haired gone groaned.

'How could he go on an excursion unescorted?! This is your Fault for taking your eyes off of him, Silver!" The silver haired boy who's name was the same as his hair blinked and shook his head calmly.

'He's not a baby. Personally, I think you're worried to an inordinate degree" The green haired boy furrowed his brows glaring at Silver.

"It won't be so inordinate if something happens to him. You must never relax, even for a second! Or do you not understand the Gravity of your duty as Guardsman?! Your lucky that he and Lilia took you in and raised you despite your humanity. Don't you dare forget it!" I glared at the green haired boy. That was just being an ass. I cleared my Throat just as Silver sighed and scratched his cheek.

"I think we're getting off track.."

"Excuse me" I said and they both jumped looking at me as I crossed my arms.

"Can I help you two Gentleman? Why are you fighting in front of my home at Midnight!?" I whisper yelled. The green haired one glared at me.

'This is none of your Business Child" I blushed. Child?! Ok I know I was short but I wasn't a little kid. I walked up to the Gate and smiled sweetly opening it and Grabbing his jacket Dragging him down to my level. He Blinked surprised. I thanked my Grandfather for putting me in Weight Training when I had asked.

"Let me Rephrase. It is 12 something am. People are sleeping. I request that if you are to Fight you do it somewhere else or better yet. Not at all. Secondly. I am most Certainly not a child. I am short but just as old as any other freshman here." I released him making him back up and sighed.

"Now if you please, What is the commotion about?" I asked crossing my arms. The one names Silver scratched his cheek once again. Perhaps it was a nervousness thing.

"We are looking for someone, Apologies that we woke you" I shook my head.

"Thank you for apologizing but you didn't. I was more worried you would make my Ghosts and Fire beast. They like their quiet time just as much as the rest of us do. I'm sorry to say I haven't really seen anyone wondering tonight" I would have mentioned Tsunotarou but he comes more often then not alone. So it couldn't possibly be him they were looking for. even if they were from the same Dorm.

"I see, Thank you for your input. We will leave you then." I nodded to them and gave them a soft smile.

'Sure, if you need a look out for runaway students I'm normally up around this time anyway. Just remember if you do go looking for them... please bundle up. It's getting colder out and I wouldn't want anyone getting sick" I said turning to walk back to my dorm.

'Have a good night" I heard and then foot steps. I made my way back to my Dorm completely unaware the Interaction had been watched and Noted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 3 26
BOOK 1 of the Kindred Spirits series Nyx moved to Unova to get away from everything, from everyone, from their not so great past. As soon as they rec...
14.3K 523 9
Yuu Lived a good life. They were taken from their world and pulled into another. They lived at that school for Two years Until the HeadMage Crowley F...
3.9K 193 9
You find yourself in a body that does not seem to belong to you, and yet you have little to no control over it either. You, the reader, have been obs...
146K 2.3K 27
Hello my little cuties! 🥰 Oneshots and headcannons of your precious twisted wonderland bois!!!