My Master Rihanna- A Rihanna...

By santananicki

I knew how she was....... I knew that she liked control..... I knew that she liked me.... Ever since I met he... More

Chapter 1- Meeting Her
Chapter 2- Dinner with Her
Chapter 3- Thinking of Her
Chapter 4- Yachting with Her
Chapter 5- Punishing and Pleasuring Her
Chapter 6- Signing with Her
Chapter 7- Training Her
Chapter 9- Missing Her
Chapter 10- Reasoning with Her (Hopefully)
Chapter 11- No Anaconda for Her
Chapter 12- Don't forget Her
Chapter 13- Vacationing with Her
Not a Chapter
Not a Chapter
Chapter 14- Vacationing with Her without sex scene
Chapter 15- Whos Messaging Her?
Chapter 16- Spending the rest of my life with Her
Chapter 17- Telling Her
Chapter 18- Grieving with Her
Chapter 19- Grieving with Her Part 2
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20- Grieving with Her Part 3
Chapter 21- Searching for Her
Chapter 22- Searching for Her Part 2
Chapter 23- Finding Him and Her
Chapter 24- Finding Him and Her Part 2
Chapter 25- Quality time with Her
Chapter 26- Just Let Her
Chapter 28- Finding A Ring for Her
Chapter 29- Mad at Her
Chapter 30- Apologize to Her
Chapter 31- Back Home with Her
Chapter 32- My Wedding with Her Part 1
Not a Chapter
Chapter 33- My Wedding with Her Part 2

Chapter 27- Barbados and Her

10.2K 237 24
By santananicki

Rihannas POV

I woke up the next morning hearing water crashing against rocks. I sat up and yawned, I looked over to see kitten still sleeping. I eased my way out of the bed, making sure I don't wake her. When I got up I looked out of the window to see my beautiful ocean and home land, my lips stretched into a huge smile, I was so happy to be back home, its always a joy being here. While looking out of the window I felt soft arms wrapping around my waist and a head on my shoulder, I leaned back into her and she kissed my neck.

Nicki- Morning baby.

Rih- Morning kitten. How'd my baby sleep?

Nicki- Amazingly. How'd you sleep?

Rih- With the way that you fucked me last night, I slept like a baby.

We both laugh. We continued to look out of the window smiling.

Rih- How you feeling about being here?

Nicki- Happy, just looking at it threw the window feels so peaceful. I can't wait to meet your family.

Rih- I can't wait either.

There's a knock at the door.

Pilot- Mrs. Fenty, its almost time to exit the plane.

Rih- Give us a minute please.

Pilot- Of course mam.

Kitten unwraps her arms from around me. She turns around and starts walking to the bathroom, I turn around to follow her, when I started walking my legs felt like spaghetti noddles, I held on to the bed so I wouldn't fall, while trying to keep steady I heard laughing, I looked up.

Nicki- You OK baby?

Rih- No, you messed up my legs, now I'm gonna be walking funny all day.

Nicki- That's what I wanted. Now your mom is gonna see how hard her daughter gets fucked.

Rih- That's so wrong.

Nicki- You know you love it. Now come on let's get ready.

I continued to walk to the bathroom, walking all crazy. We got ready and walked to the front of the plane, the pilot got our bags and we exited the plane. Are stuff was packed in the car and we headed to my moms house, on the way there kitten had the window down and her head out of the window taking in the beautiful island. It made me happy to see her so excited to be where my home is. We were very close to my moms house and I started to get nervous, I don't know why, I know mama is gonna love kitten and so are my brothers. I guess kitten could tell I was nervous because she grabbed my hand and squezzed it. I looked at her and smiled, she slid over to me and kissed me, she slid her tounge into my mouth and kissed me hard. She was starting to make me hot until she pulled away.

Nicki- We'll have plenty of time to do this after we meet your mom.

After she said that I looked up to see that we were pulling in my mamas drive way, my heart sped up and I starting freaking out. The driver came to my side and opened the door, I didn't move but kitten pushed me over, I stepped out of the car and kitten git out after me. My mom came out of her front door my heart started to settled down, I forgot how scared I was and smiled, I didn't realize how much I missed her. I ran over and hugged her, she hugged me back tight.

Mama- Awwww, my Robyn, I missed you.

Rih- I missed you too mama.

We let go of each other and she grabbed my hands.

Mama- How was the flight?

Rih- Long but fun.

My mom took her eyes off of me and looked over my shoulder and smiled. I looked behind me to see kitten standing by the car with her hands together. My mom let go of my hands and held her arms out to kitten. Kitten smiled and walked fast to.my mama and hugged her. I smiled looking at them, they let go of each other and my mama grabbed her hands.

Mama- Oh my, I'm so happy to finally have met you. My new daughter.

Nicki- I'm so excited to be meeting you mama fenty.

Mama- Come in, come in.

My mom held on to one of kittens hands and pulled her into the house leaving me outside. I tilted my head to the side and just walked inside. The driver put out bags inside the house by the front door. My mom and kitten were walking hand in hand to the living room.

Rih- Ma, can I put the bags in our room?

Mama- You know where it is?

I shrugged my shoulders and went upstairs to our room. When I went upstairs I opened the door to our room and put our back down. I headed back downstairs and found my mom and kittens in the living room talking. I stood by the door and listened to their conversation.

Mama- So how did you girls meet?

Nicki- On my video set she did a song for me.

Mama- Really?

Nicki- Yes ma'am. To be honest I've had a crush on her way before then. I didn't want to say anything to her but of course she made the first move.

Mama- She was never afraid to speak her mind. How long have you guys been dating?

Nicki- Almost a year.

Mama- Wow. I've never known her to be so sure of a relationship. Usually she is very patient about getting married. I'm surprised she proposed so soon.

Nicki- to be honest so am I. I love her with all my heart but I don't want her to have second thoughts. I really want us to work. She means too much to me to lose.

Mama- You really love her don't you?

Nicki- More than she can ever know. I've loved her for a very long time. she makes me so happy if I lose her I don't know what I will do. Its funny because I always told myself that I would want a person to love me as much as I love her. It brings me so much joy waking up next to her in the morning. hearing her laugh, looking into her beautiful emerald eyes. God if only she knew how much I love her. She will never have to worry about anything. Me and her till the end.

Mama- Well. I've never hurt anyone speak about her like that. Now I know why she loves you so much. When I called a couple days ago and asked her why she didn't tell me you guys were engaged she said that she was so busy trying to make sure that everything went perfect for you that she forgot about me. She never forgets about me.

My mom grabs kittens hand.

Mama- Nicki I don't think you understand how much she loves you. I've seen the way she would looks at you she's never looked at anyone like that before. All the other people she has brought home to me looked at her the way she looks at you and its never been returned. But when she's looking at you and the way you talk about her I can tell the both of you love each other very much and that's all I can ask for. As long and my baby is happy I'm happy. And I'm also happy that I have a new daughter too.

Nicki- Thank you so much mama Fenty. It means a lot to me but you care about me.

Kitten and my mom hug. It makes me so happy to see the two most important people in my life love each other. I walk into the living room and sit next to kitten. She looks back at me with a huge smile on her face I kiss her cheek and hold her hand. My mom look at us happy. She stands up to.

Mama- Well, I'll leave you two alone. Robyn will talk later.

Kitten turn to me and kisses any passionately. I grabbed her cheeks and deepen the kiss. She moans in my mouth. I let go of her when I realize where we are. She wasn't too happy about me stopping the kiss.

Nicki- Why'd you stop?

Rih- My moms in the kitchen.

Nicki- Exactly, we're alone.

Kitten puts her hand under my skirts and rubs me through my panties. I bite my lip so I don't moan out loud, she didn't like that so she rubbed harder. My mouth fell open I widen my legs to give her more access, she trailed kisses down my neck, my head is back and my eyes are closed. My panties are so wet, and I'm so close to blowing, I'm literally seconds away.

???- Well that's hot.

My eyes pop open. Kittens hand leaves my heat, I look up to see my big, little brother Rorey standing there biting his lip and starring at kitten. I feel a little embarrassed that he just saw that. He walks over to us and holds his hand out to kitten.

Rorey- Hi, I'm Rorey.

Kitten takes his hand and shakes it.

Nicki- Hi, I'm Nicki.

Rorey- Yes, I know who you are. And apparently you're my new sister in law too.

Nicki- Yes I am.

Rorey smuches him self between me and kitten and puts his arms around us. He kisses my cheek.

Rorey- Congratulations to both of you. I'm happy for you sis.

Rih- Thank you. Where's Rajad?

Rajad- I'm right here.

I stand up when I see my little, big baby coming to me. I throw my arms around him and hug him tight while kissing his cheek. He hugs me back.

Rih- How's my man doin?

Rajad- I'm good, how's my girl doin? Pretty good I hear.

Rih- I'm doin very good. Come meet my fiancé.

Rajad- OK.

I hold his hand and walk him over to kitten. Rorey still has his arm around her and their talking and giggling about something. I cough to get their attention, I give Rorey the evil eye and he puts his hands up in defense. I look back at kitten and put a smile on my face.

Rih- Kitten, this is my baby Rajad.

Kitten stands up and holds out her hand. Rajad ignores it and hugs her instead.

Rajad- I'm Rajad, nice to meet you Nicki.

She smiles at him.

Nicki- You too.

We all sit down on the couch to talk.

Rajad- I'm glad you guys are here. I was kinda afraid that you guys wouldn't make it to crop over.

Rih- Oh please, I would never miss crop over.

Rorey- You better not, its gonna be the best one to date.

Nicki- Um, what's crop over?

Rajad- Rob you didn't tell her about crop over?

Rih- No, I guess I didn't. Crop over is a festival we have here in Barbados. There's food music and we all dress up in the most crazy crop over outfits and dance in the street all night long, its so fun!

Nicki- Sounds like it. When is it?

Rih- Day after tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll show you around OK.

Nicki- OK.

We sat and talked for a while until. Mom came in and told us dinner was ready. We went and sat at the table.

Nicki- Wow mama Fenty. This is amazing.

Mama- Thank you honey.

Rih- Yeah, mama is the best cook, that's how I learned.

Nicki- Well, she definitely tuaght you well. You are also an amazing cook.

Rih- Thank you kitten.

Rorey- Kitten, is that your pet name Nicki?

Nicki- Yes it is actually.

Rorey- Wonder how you got that. Did you have to work for it?

He says with a wink, kitten laughs and I kick him under the table.

Rorey- Ow! Dang man.

Rih- Calm down if you wanna keep you eye.

They all laugh at my jealousness. I put my hand on kittens lap, she looks at me and gives me a 'be nice' look and puts her hand over mine. Rajad starts talking to me, I'm so distracted by him I don't realize that kittens sliding my hand up under her skirt, what made me realize it was when I felt some wetness on my fingers. I look over at her and see that my hand is in her panties. I start to freak out a little but I don't wanna give myself away. Kittens moves my hand up and down her heat, she attached her leg open and puts it on top of mine, the dining room table is covering us so no one can tell. Kitten continues to rub my hand into her heat, her face doesn't show any emotion so I don't know if she's even injoying herself until I feel her leg twitch several times on top of mine, I look back over at her and her chest is moving fast, she's about to explode, I try to pull my hand away because we both know she's is hella loud when she bursts. But she keeps my hand in place, her head leans forward and she let's out a shakey breath.

Mama- Nicki you OK hun?

Kittens looks up at my mom with a little smile and tries to speak but I interrupt.

Rih- I don't think she feels so well. The plane always makes her sick after a while. I finally get my hand free of kitten, its wet and sticky, I wipe it on my shirt and stand up.

Rih- I think I should go ahead and get her to bed so she can sleep it off.

Mama- Alright baby.

My mom stands up and pulls kitten up. She hugs her.

Mama- Feel better hun.

Nicki- Thank you. Goodnight. Night boys.

Rorey/Rajad- Night.

Rorey looks at me and smiles big. I give him a 'shut up' look. Me and kitten head up stairs. When we get to our room and close the door and lock it. I turn around and kitten is looking at me smiling.

Rih- That was so wrong.

Nicki- Well I had to do something to show you how horny I was. I love your mom by the way.

Rih- That's great but I would appreciate that you don't do that in front of her.

Kitten pulls her shirt over her head slowly and sensually, she bites her lip and does the same with her skirt. I am horny, and I do love what I'm seeing right now, kittens sways over to me and pulls my shirt over my head, she kisses my chest while she does it, she does my skirt the same. She pulls me over to the bed and pushes me on, she kicks her shoes off and takes mine off, she goes over to her purse and pulls out a bag and sits it by the bed, she crawls on to the end of the bed. She rubs my feet, I close my eyes, she pulls my foot up and puts it on her lap, I moan out because it feels really good. I moment later I feel something wet going through my toes, I open my eyes and kitten is licking my feet. She never done that before but it feels hella good, I moan again, she licks the whole bottom of my foot, she does the same to my other foot, she continues to this for about five minutes. When its over she kisses my ankles.

Rih- Well you have a dirty mouth.

She giggles and kisses her way between my legs to my panties. All that toe sucking she did made me so wet and hot that my hips were already bucking and my panties were soak and wet.

Nicki- Yes I do. Now you wouldn't want my dirty mouth anywhere near your cunt now would you.

Rih- No, no I wouldn't.

She pulled the pulled the crotch part of my panties up and down several times. My mouth fell open and my hips bucked. I was whimpering like a baby, she swirled her nails around my crotch. I wanted to cry it felt so good, I started whining.

Nicki- I can only eat you through the panties.

She puts her mouth over my panties and breaths her hot air on to my nub over and over. My body quivers, and I squezze my legs around her.

Rih- Please, oh please, please.

Nicki- Please what?

She licks my panties over and over.

Rih- Oh please eat me, I can't wait anymore.

I move my panties to the side. She moves her head in and the moves back. I kick my legs and start crying.

Nicki- Now, now, you don't want my dirty tounge in there do you?

Pointing at my heat.

Rih- I do, I do. Please give it to me.

I'm so wet, and my heat is twitching. By her just teasing me I'm ready to blow.

Rih- Oh god kitten please.

Nicki- OK if you insist.

She takes off my panties and throws them some where. She opens my lips and sticks her tounge straight into me. The feeling is so exhilarating that I instantly let lose. My hands go to her head, my head fly's back and my thighs tighten. I scream my head off, kitten kept on tounging me, I tried to crawl back to the head board but I can't move. Kitten rams her two fingers into me, I scream again and grab onto her hair. She moans on my nub which keeps the orgasm going. She rams my heat over and over, I try to push her head off but it didn't work, tears run down my face, oh my gosh the pleasure just can not be explained. She looked up at me crying and pushed her fingers harder, I started balling. Her fingers were hitting my g spot perfectly, my legs started shaking, I begged her to stop but it just made her go harder. Another orgasm burned through the first, my eyes felt like they were about to pop out of my head. I screamed again, I know for a fact that everyone in the house heard me, my mom is gonna have some words for us in the morning but I don't care. Kitten finally stopped, her face was covered in juices she crawled up to my face and kissed me. My mouth felt like it was sowed shut.

Nicki- How was that baby?

I couldn't speak I just nodded my head.

Nicki- At a lose for words, I understand, but I'm not done with you.

Kitten got up and started doing something, I was still out of it I wasn't paying attention. She came back on the bed with the strap on, on I instantly came back to my senses and moved away. She grabbed my legs and pulled me back, she was gonna kill me with this thing. She had something purple laying by us, I looked at it. Oh my god.

Nicki- This is a N' Joy wand, I think your gonna love this.

She slammed the strap on into me, my eyes went to the back of my head. She grabbed my breast and squezzed them, I moaned really loud, there was this tingly feeling in my cunt that made me buck, kitten grabbed my waist and slammed into me harder, I yelled out over and over, my head back and my eyes squezzed shut. While kitten was killing me and my women hood I felt something else trying to push its way into my cunt. I looked down and saw that kitten was putting that N' Joy thing into me with the strap on. It took a minute because the strap on was very big and already was stretching me. It didn't hurt though it felt good, when it was all the way in it hit right on top of my g spot, my eyes started to water again. Kitten rammed the strap and the N' Joy into me, the N' Joy was pushing on my g spot hard, it made my body buck violently. Kitten had to hold me still my body continued to buck, the orgasm jumped on me and I screamed bloody hell. Kitten snatched the N' Joy out of me and I squirted like 12 feet into the air. She kept slamming the strap into me though, my fluids hit everything in the room, my body would not stop bucking, kitten took the strap out and tried to calm me down. I started scrying hard I don't know why but I couldn't stop it. Kitten held me and rub my arm. When I finally calmed down she got off the bed and took her strap off, she helped me to the showers and sat me on the seat in it. When we finished she helped me into to the bed. My body was done, kitten held me and rubbed my back.

Rih- You are crazy.

She laughed at me.

Nicki- I just love pleasing you.

Rih- You love seeing me cry.

Nicki- Crying in pleasure isn't a bad thing. Your my princess, I will forever try to make you happy.

Rih- Princess, is that my new nick name.

Nicki- Yes, I'm your kitten, your my princess.

Rih- Well I like that. Your princess is tired though.

She laughs again.

Nicki- Well goodnight your majesty.

Rih- Night kitten, I love you.

Nicki- I love you more.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Here you go. So you love. Comment, tell me. Thanks for reading! MUAH!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9.6K 33
I wanted her so bad it hurts her big full mouth her full beautiful body I wanted her . it took me a while to realize wasn't mad at her I was lusting...
77 13 4
"I knew I was being used but... I didn't care, as long as it was her using me." Kind of dark. Read the tags!
12.5K 255 12
''He took her by the hand and looked deeply in her eyes, the only three words he spoke in the last few hours broke the silence that remained in the r...
173K 892 11
A girl moves in and finds her neighbour is all what she's been looking for. Warning: This is a dark, quick, and explicit romance. Then I met the man...