Taken

By cyberkarl

Brailee, Emmi, Avia were at the mall when 3 men came up behind them and grabbed them.Will they all be saved o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sequel News

Chapter 10

186 10 3
By cyberkarl

Today Colette sat down and turned on the television.The news popped on.
"Breaking news!We have evidence on the mall kidnapping."the news lady said.
"SHAY GET DOWN HERE!"Colette yelled.
"What babe."Shay slowly walked down the stairs.
"Updates on the girls!"Colette cheered.
"Oh play it."he responded.
"We have found a body of what appears to be one the girls.This reportedly Brailee Case Butler.She had a gun shot in her head.Along with this body who appears to be Avia Butler, again with gun shots in her head.We are horrified at this scene.Once again we will keep you updated on the breaking news."the news cast was over.
Shay and Colette just sat there in dead silence.They turned and looked at each other.There was a tear streaming down Colette's face.Tears were building up in Shay's eyes.
"No it can't be true."Colette cried.
Shay looked at her and nodded.They hugged and sat in silence.Kayli and Casey came barging in the house.
"THEIR DEAD!"they screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
121K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"