Glaces Stolen

By gallicniroseromicky

Sisters, who love each other more than themselves. Will anything change between Lisa and Rosé when a girl nam... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Deception Of Obsessive-Devotion

Chapter 35

698 37 10
By gallicniroseromicky

Rosé pov

"baby..." Jennie laments, she laments a lot filling the room with it. The love of my life holding onto me for dear life and her hands-on felt like feathers that tickles yet turned me on.

My brain can't take the magnificence she has, the way her nails dug into my arms as they travel to my cheeks cupping them softly before I again captured her lips. I just love her every motion which is so charming. Her hands roam my body from my back to my front to my thighs.

She's so desperate, her every moment speaks itself of how much she loves me, "Jennie...." I called against her lips when she opened her eyes with so many sparks in them driving my heart to thump a little faster by second that much I love her.

"Hmm," she hummed seizing my lower lip and sucking lightly before tugging them. "You're so pretty..." I smiled, holding her in my arms closer since she was seating on my stomach.

She blushed before hauling me up and my back press the headboard. Her hands desperately travel on my front looking deep into my eyes. "Am I?" she raised her brows needling which made me chuckle lightly. "So much..." I lick my lip latching her lips.

She moans again, hugging me and tilting her head for me. Her back was so pretty and I wanna kiss every inch of her, she's mine, my legal wife, my fiancé, just mine to love and glance at. Her lips were soft, she smells like peach and I can't wait to taste it. Her kiss is divine and she pulled away kissing my cheek bite onto it.

"Hey!" I scoffed, "hey..." her breathless voice gave so much peace. Her existence gives peace as if that's the destination of my long life journey and now I have to live with her which is the best thing.

Her hands cupping my cheeks, she glances at my eyes kissing me more aggressively. I felt like my body is on fire under her touch as my skin burned with every second that passed by.

She drew away and I groaned, "what?" I asked attempting to capture her lips again but she just peek. "As much as I love the kisses I want you to go a little further..." she said pressing her forehead on mine yet I kissed her, I can't help it. I just got a taste of them an hour ago and I just want to kiss her even if my lips ended up bruised which is already but I want more.

I love the pain, pain is something I'm used to it after falling in love with her. The pain becomes beautiful if it means she gonna be around or kiss me every sorrow of my life away. I would like to have pain.

I opened my mouth kissing her jaw, then sucking on her neck. "God, shit! that feels incredible..." her right hand grasp my locks in a fist while another gripped my left-right arm digging her nails. My hand goes to her center feeling the wetness on her panties as I slide them off making her gasp in surprise.

I touch her, she was soaked and I was so delighted I couldn't keep the smile hidden when I feel how wet she gets, I turn us over crawling to her face kissing her again and she hugged me pressing our bodies. Her body was warm so warm as much as her wet center. "Gosh, you're on blaze..." I said intertwining our fingers beside her head.

She tug back but got pinned on the mattress by my weight, "I can't take it... take me, now!" she declared locking our eyes, "I want to do it slowly, please..." because how can I eat dessert without a starter or main course. It would be a crime to do that and I had to wait for so long. I'm not gonna spoil it just because of hormones, not anyone let spoil it.

I want to taste every part of the body, I want to admire everything about her. "stop inflating me, I'm already naked and very.... Very...." She wavered which was so adorable. "Very shy?" I lifted my brows but she captured my lips, droving me on edge.

"Don't... don't look at me like that!" I was trifling a little but got softened when she whispered. "I'm not... I'm just.... Admiring my beautiful...... wife..." brushing my lips on her nose and kissing it lightly. She bites her lip blushing and I take them for a kiss again until breath becomes essential.

"It's crime to be so sweet and seductive at the same time.... I'll better make you pay for that...." She slips from us intertwining fingers holding my waist and cupping my breast. "Jennie..." I closed my eyes gasping losing myself in sensation as I leaned beside her.

"I'll make you pay..." she seductively implied wriggling on top of me cupping my breasts kissing my neck as her kissing goes down, her hand kept rubbing my abs and chest. Her open-mouth kisses go from my neck to my stomach and then again to my neck with her hands.

I kept moaning at her every touch, "Stop teasing me..." I grasp her hair in my fist as I feel her smirk against my skin. When her mouth takes my breast sucking gently, "Jesus, shit!...." I pulled her up to my lips biting her lips in between tasting her blood, "It's salty..." our teeth clashed when we laughed.

"Shut up!" she giggled which turned onto a moan when I unclasped her bra. "I think I can...." Pulling her bra from my teeth and blow it aside before kissing her chest and tightly holding her back of her head. "Holy hell, that's felt nice...." She grinds her lips throwing her head back and I can't choose want I want her lips or her delicious-looking chest so I just go up kissing her lips seizing her breasts in my hands and taking all her moans in my mouth.

Her moans loader the more I squeeze them rubbing her nipples with my thumb and when I pressed my thumb on their hardiness she hauls as her wet center pressed my pelvis, "Fuck! Just.... damn... I- it hurts and it felt fantastic too" she breathlessly said tugging her nails.

"I know..." I smiled, kissing her again and our nipples harden. "Down, please..." she pulled away, I nodded platting open-mouthed kisses as I kissed her thong and she wailed loudly.

"Fuck... I..." she started muttering but stopped as soon as she bite her lower lip viciously sucking on it, making me want to kiss her again. I glance at her eyes, which opened giving a needy look, full of lust and I just got lost in there for a slight second sucking onto her lips and rubbing my thumbs on her nipples.

I silenced her in an instant, our mouths crashing together in an immoral kind of dissonance. My greedy hands tease her breasts, Every dug of her nail on my back felt like hellfire as I dove at the hollows between her breasts without preliminaries, leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses trailing down her navel to her inner thigh and she groaned, tangling her hands in my hair, pressing herself closer to my mouth, begging for more.

I hesitated, warm breath fanning her core before giving the most cardinal kind of kiss, one so sinful that it dragged a guttural sound from her lips.

—It was so sweaty yet so fierce.

Uncontrolled sounds fell from her tongue, cusses so blasphemous they'd make me swirl my tongue around the most sensitive parts of her, her fingers wrapped desperately in my hair, clutching me close.

Every fiber of her body screamed for more with every trembling rise and fall of her chest. She arched her back, her shaking legs felt weak as I found a home between her thighs. She reached for me, pulling me back up to capture my lips despite the protests of my body as she sat up. The second I left her core she ached for me to return with just as much zeal as I'd left.

I wanted to feel her, all of her. And she took what I wanted, throwing herself back to the lawless solace of my lips. She gave me a subtle squeeze on my arms and I grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her forward to ravage my mouth again. I made my way to her ear, scraping my teeth across the earlobe, before releasing a rasping cuss, "Fuck.—Jennie I'm going crazy..."

She gasp as I pulled away, looking nefariously at her flushed countenance, my breath fanning across her face. She looked just as ravishing as she felt, teetering on the edge of sanity, driven wild by lust.

I kept my gaze straight as if daring her to look away, I reached down to brush over her apex, swirling my finger agonizingly slowly around the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Roseanne.."Her head fell back with a throaty moan as I slipped two fingers into her core, pumping steadily. The pleasure mounted, I thumbed her core in time with my plunging digits, and the incredible agony almost became too much to bear when she desperately rode my hand, grabbing my head and pulling me in for another heated kiss, before releasing my mouth with a feral shout "Roseanne!" I angled my hand to hit just right.

"Lay down," I ordered, my voice low and hard. She lowered herself down shakily, her flesh quivering in anticipation as she slipped a hand between us and lowered my panties taking them off.

I eased my fingers into her ceasing her movement, buried my fingers into her aching core, and she hissed at the feel sheathed so tightly inside her. I held there for a moment, gritting my teeth, before slowly sliding back off.

"Holy fuck..." she whimpered, couldn't help but tense around me at the incredible sensation, breaths shuddering loudly. I watched her face, clinging darkly to her every move as I slowly slid my right hand up to her hip, gripping her tightly just before slamming my fingers back inside her enjoying the loud wails.

"Rosie!" she scream and instantly her hands pulls my hair, everything in her clenching when my fingers snapped relentlessly. Her hands travel to my shoulder digging her nails, a feeling like no other, mixed with vivid electricity I'd never felt before.

Desperate for more, she arched her back so that our chests collided as one, but I held her down with ease, pinning her down with my right hand, keeping my pace punishingly steady.

"Don't you fucking dare.... Baby..." I hissed, controlling her movements with my one hand ensnared around her wrists, holding them in above her head so she would be steady.

—So she would no longer be able to conceal her screams of pleasure.

Between harsh breaths she held my stare, pleading without words for me to give her the sweet release her body begged for. I was merciless, I always had been on the bed, a cruel by my devil's design, my fiery gaze searing into her as I continued my seemingly endless, steady rhythm.

She cried out, her body achingly tense, her nerves were beginning to fray; she could feel the weight of an insurmountable peak hovering just out of her reach and I just refused to let her have it.

I knew exactly what I was doing to her, and she shuddered as I flexed my fingers sharply, before resuming the slower strokes. Reveling in her reaction, I surged up again roughly, slamming against me, pressing my face close to her as I heckled, "More?"

She couldn't stop the exclamation sounds instantly pouring from her mouth, she was so close, so desperately close, I can read on her face.

"More... please!"

She writhed beneath me, begging with her body for me to finish her off. She barely had time to notice and I speed up pounding into her with renewed vigor.

Her body was thrown back against the headboard with every unholy slam by me, and she moaned at the sensations.

I could feel her body stirring, racing towards fulfillment, and looking at me. I worked with her over and over again. She hollered out loudly, her back arching, as her climax exploded in an unholy crescendo of pleasure, the like of which I'd never before felt. Her body constricted around my fingers when I drove up one last time, and she release with a muffled shout. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking hell..."

I glance at her, leaning into her body as we both struggled to find the air to breathe again. She gasp breathlessly throwing her head back on the pillow, feeling insanely mellow, and enjoying the weight of my head against her shoulder, my hands wrapped around her thighs, my body between her legs. Our bodies pulled flush against one another.

I lifted my head, and she leaned hers down with a satisfied smile, pushing back the few strands of my blue hair that had fallen over my face before placing a small kiss on my forehead.

The edges of my lips tugged upwards in a grin, "I always had a feeling that you would be a screamer."

"No, I wasn't but I always had a feeling that if I'll ever be then you would be the reason..." she lifted her brows and I chuckled kissing her lips. "this is going to be a long day..." I pulled her lip in between my teeth making her groan.

"I love long days..." she peaked my lips cupping my face in her palms. "No, you don't..." I remind her giggling silently. "If you would be the reason then it's going to be a short day.... With you time just slip away," she sighed pressing our forehead.

"Oh, baby... I wouldn't let it, I give you all my time..." I held her hand kissing her knuckles which made her smile widely. Kissing her lips again, everything repeats itself.

And again,

And again,

And again,

And again,

Until we passed out, then like horny teenagers we make out until we gain energy. I have never seen someone so stunning, the feeling of her lips was unreal that made me kiss her all over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.2K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️
1.4M 37.6K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
51.8K 2.3K 90
"Who loves the moon won't settle for stars, Lisa" ~Rosè "I didn't know I could get drunk without even drinking, I didn't know getting drunk would be...
217K 6.9K 26
Rosé knows how she feels about Lisa, she knows her feelings far exceed those of just a friendship. But does Lisa feel the same or does she see her ju...