Hunter x Fem Reader ~ As Litt...

MidnightMagesty által

Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes... Több

Author's Notes
1 : Endearing Little Thief (Part I)
2: Endearing Little Thief (Part II)
3: Endearing Little Thief (Part III)
4 : Your first Magical Quest
5: The Fallen Knight
Princely Stranger : A Valentine's Special 💌
6: The Obssession
7 : You again
8 : Risks
9 : Grom
Update for Next Chapter
10: Melancholic Melodies
11: Flowering Friendship?
12: Heartaches Part I
13: Heartaches Part II
Heyy
14: High Seas
15: Separate Tides
16: Writer's Block
17: It's a first
18: Bad girl Coven
About "Hollow Minds" (SPOILERS BEWARE!!) + updates i guess
19: Choices
20: The Four Stages of Grief
21: Acceptance? (Part I)
22: Acceptance? (Part II)
23: The Bad but Sad Boy
24: The Failed Confession
25: A Bard's Charm
27: Love Sick
28: Messages
29: Idiot
30: We Have a Situation
31: Encounter
32: Follies at the Coven Day Parade (Part I)
33: Follies at the Coven Day Parade (Part II)
"You missed me didn't you?"
34: I Promise
35: Any Sport in a Storm: Part I
36: Any Sport in A Storm: Part II
I can't breathe!! XD
37: Any Sport in a Storm: Part III
38: "Drifting Apart"
39: Seek and You Shall Find
40: Catching Fire
41: Hollow Mind
⭐Just some art + headcanons/scenario snippets✨
Thanks, everyone 💛

26: Trust

6.5K 188 521
MidnightMagesty által

It was cold and dull in the conformatorium.

Kikimora brought you in the castle against your will and the guards had just locked you up.

They took your violin and your Penstagram, the only contact you have outside.

"Ugh! Not again." You groan. Your legs tucked in.

"Tell me about it." Someone complained from the other cell.

It sounded like Katya?

'Huh?' You stand up and take a look.

You see the BATS are behind bars as well.

"Oh no...They got you too?" You frown

"We were ambushed. Katya sighed.

"And thrown here to rot!" Amber shouted.

"Nobody's gonna rot, Amber!"

"Yet." Derwin added.

"Ugh!" You groan as you rest your back against the wall.

"So much for defeating the Emperor..." You sigh.

"Where is she?!" Someone shouts from outside the cell.

It was a very familiar screaming voice. Very whiney and authoritative.

"Sir Kikimora gave us orders not to let you in the conformatorium." A coven guard responded.

"I am your superior! Her orders don't apply to me." Hunter dictated as he forcefully opened the doors to the conformatorium.

'Oh boy here he comes...' You thought, knowing very well that he's pissed.

Not only did you not listen to his warning but you also trapped him in his own cloak.

He angrily marched his way to you, looking a bit red in the face.

"Why? Just why is it so hard for you to follow simple instructions?!" He nagged.

"I told you very clearly about the situation! But did you listen? Nooo! Of course not!" He shot as he paced back and forth in front of your cell.

"You know it's bad enough that I'm in jail. Do you really have to lecture me like this?" You complain and roll your eyes at him.

"Well it's your own doing!" He scoffed.

"I know!"

"It's my fault."

"You shouldn't bother yourself with the mess I got myself into." You frown and look away.

"Yes of course!" Hunter declared

"This is all your fault." He chuckled.

"I shouldn't feel the need to help you. I shouldn't feel guilty hahah. I have no part in this." He rambled as he frantically walked back and forth again.

'Do I?' He thought. Hunter felt guilty somehow. Like this was all his fault.

"You know, you look like you need more help than I do." You say with a concerned tone.

He looked troubled.

"You should be more concerned with yourself." He shot a look at you as he grabbed the bars of your cell.

"Well hello there Golden Guard." A shrill voice greeted.

It was Kikimora, looking satisfied with herself. She caught you after all and in just one try.

"I see you've met my latest accomplishment." She chuckled.

"I have just returned from the presence of the Emperor and he is pleased with me. Can you believe that?." She squealed a little.

"Get to the point Kikimora. Hunter muttered in an annoyed tone.

"Ahem." Kikimora cleared her throat. "Emperor Belos wishes to see the human now."

You feel your heart drop after hearing those words.

The last time you saw the Emperor he tried to kill you and your friends.

The anger in his eye was your last memory of him.

You turn to Hunter and he seems even more scared.

He was tense and it was obvious to you that he was trying to hide his fear.

"Scouts!" Kikimora called. The Scouts approached almost immediately. "Bring the human to the Emperor." She ordered.

The coven scouts took you out of your cell and binded your hands behind your back using magic.

Powerless and unarmed, you had no choice but to comply.

"Wait!" Hunter called as the guards were about to take you out of the conformatorium.

"I will escort the human there myself." He asserted.

"Very well then." Kikimora sneered.

As you and Hunter were about to step out the doors, Kikimora intervened once more.

"Make sure not to try any funny business Golden Guard." She warned. "The Emperor is not a merciful man."

Hunter paused and turned his head.

"I am well aware." He softly uttered.

You look at Hunter with worry in your eyes, with only one question in your mind.

How much has this boy suffered in the hands of that despicable man?

Hunter escorted you through the dark and eerie halls of the castle.

The air felt heavy and it was as if the ceiling was closing in as you make your way to the Emperor's thone room.

He wanted to help you escape. But whatever plan he has thought of was no use. The castle was heavily guarded today.

You glance at him for a moment.

He looked like he was lost in thought.

"Hunter are you ok?" You ask.

He jumped a little from being startled. "Like I said, you should be more concerned with yourself right now." He responded in a dull tone and looked away from you.

You finally reach the doors to the Emperor's throne.

"Just do as he says and there won't be any problem." He stated before opening the huge doors in front of you.

Hunter kneels before the Emperor, seated in his throne with a mask covering his face but his eye. It was the damage that Luz made back in Eda's supposed petrification day.

"Greetings Emperor Belos." Hunter spoke with a calm and collected voice. "There must have been a mistake. I-"

Before Hunter could finish, Belos already cut him off.

"At long last Y/N. You're finally here." He stood up. His voice was so softspoken and gentle.

It didn't feel right.

"Don't pretend to be happy to see me." You glared at the Emperor. "I know you hate me and the feeling is mutual!"

"I know the we had a terrible start but that's history now. It's all a product of unfortunate timing of events." Belos tried to reason, completely ignoring your testimonies..

He was treating the past as if it were some small misunderstanding.

'Is this guy for real right now?' You scoff.

"Honestly, I am grateful that you remain to be alive, Y/N. If not only for Hunter, It would have been a shame to not be able make use of you."

Hunter flinched at the thought.

"What?!" You scoff in disbelief.

"If this is about the Owl Lady or Luz forget it! You won't get any information from me!" You stood your ground.

"I know you'll hurt them."

"Don't be silly Y/N. I always know where they are." The Emperor removed his mask, revealing a grin.

He had a gentle face, almost human-like but with a green scar across it. It was a just tactic to make himself seem like less of a monster.

"If I wanted to hurt them, I would have done so already."

A shiver went down your spine. You let out a soft gasp. He's more of a threat than you thought.

"You see Y/N, the Titan has spoken with me. I was told that a special kind of magic ran through your veins. I believe you are aware with this by now." The Emperor discussed.

"The titan wants to use you for the good of everyone. For the good of the realms." He added.

"And why should I believe you?! You're a liar!" You denounced in anger.

"Y/N!" Hunter whispered, trying to scold you.

The Emperor smirked as he raised his staff.

He cast a spell, making your violin appear above you.

It falls on your hands. You look at him, puzzled.

"Come." He says as he walks toward another door within the room.

"We should go." Hunter tapped your shoulder.

"I have a bad feeling about this." You frown.

"I'm sure everything will be fine. Trust me." He assured you.

You took his word for it and follow the Emperor.

He leads you in the room. You see a large portal that looks just like what Eda had. But this one had several tubes connected to it and a mettalic circle that arched above it.

"Go on. Play it." Belos stated.

You hesitate and turn to Hunter with fear in your eyes.

"Just do as he says. The sooner we could get this over with." He whispered.

You trusted him so you do as you were told.

You play a song on your violin.

Just as you do, the chords that connected to the door start to luminate.

They flickered like a broken light bulb, seemingly activated by your magic.

After playing for a while, you felt a bit light headed and weak.

You stopped and the mechanism powered down.

You felt yourself lose your balance, almost enough for you to fall.

"Are you ok?" Hunter asked.

"I'm fine." You huff.

"As I've expected." The Emperor remarked. "A half-blood living among the humans and now running around aimlessly in this realm. And at what fortunate timing."

"Half-blood? Wha- How do you know all this? What's a half-blood?!" You yell, draining your energy and so you fall to the ground.

"I have lived much longer than you Y/N. It's one of the trivial things I've learned in the time-being." He smiled.

"What matters now is for you to get some rest. You look awfully tired." He dismissed your questions.

"Bring the human to her quarters. She will be our esteemed guest." Belos ordered.

"Yes Emperor Belos." Hunter bowed.

Hunter put your arm over his shoulders to carry you out.

"W-Wait! You haven't answered any of my questions!" You shout.

"All you have to know is that the titan has big plans for you." He responded just before the door shut right in front of you.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Instead of a prison cell, you were brought to a small bedroom. Two coven scouts were guarding the door and the windows were all shut tight. No way for you to escape.

Even Hunter was not allowed to enter your room.

"What's happening? Why is all this happening?!" Your voice quavered in panic as you sat on the bed.

You held your arms tight trying to comfort yourself, all alone in the room.

"Eda where are you?" You sighed.

After a while, exhaustion has finally kept up with you and you drifted off to sleep.

You feel a soft tapping on your forehead.

"Hmm what?" You yawn.

"I told you to let her sleep!" Hunter scolded.

Apparently his palisman was pecking your forehead to wake you up.

"O-Oh you're finally awake." His eyes widen.

"Hunter? How'd you get in here?" You ask, rubbing the sleepiness from your eyes.

"Steve was assigned for graveyard shift and he was nice enough to let me in." He explained.

"He told me he'd fire me if I didn't." Steve stated from outside the door.

Hunter akwardly chuckled.

"Well at least it's nice to see a familiar face." You smile.

Hunter blushed a bit.

"So how-"

"Hachoo!" You interupt Hunter with a Sneeze.

"Excuse me." You sniffle.

'That's a pretty cute sneeze.' He secretly thought. "It's fine. I was just about to ask-"

"Achoo!!" You sneeze again.

"I'm sorry. Please continue." You apologize in a nasal voice.

Hunter deeply inhaled. "As I was saying-"

"Hatchi!"

'Ok it's actually annoying now.' He sighed

"Achee!!"

"They ususally come in three's." He commented.

"Echi!!!"

"There it is." He pointed out.

"uGHh and I thought today can't get any worse *sniff*." You groan.

"Well, it is a bit stuffy in here. Considering all the windows are closed." Hunter observed the room.

Just then, an idea came to his mind. He ran outside to talk to Steve.

"Hey Steve about that salary raise you've always asked for, maybe I can talk to the higher ups about it if you do me a favor." He bribed the scout.

"I need to take her out....side. For fresh air." Hunter forced a smile.

"Sir I can't just disobey the Emperor's orders." Steve stated. "Also, I can't be exploited with money. I'm just not that type of witch."

"Ugh fine... I'll babysit Pawtricia on your day off." Hunter offered.

"I am sold!" Steve sang.

Hunter rushed back into the room and grabbed your hand.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"You'll see. Now wear this." He throws a cloak to you.

He pulls you outside the door.

"Have fun you two. And make sure she's back by midnight!" Steve waved as Hunter lead you to the roof of the castle.

"This is pretty neat." You looked at the night sky and took a deep breath of the cold and fresh air.

"I stay here alot a while back. You know, to be alone."

"Well ok Batman." You tease.

"What's a bat man?" Hunter was confused.

"Nothing~ Just a basic human reference to lighten up all this angst." You chuckle.

"Well about that. I was meaning to ask if you're ok." Hunter softly uttered.

"I've been kidnapped, forced to do the bidding of the person I hate the most, and just dicovered I'm not what I believed I am for my whole life? Never better." You sigh.

Hunter frowned. He couldn't look at you directly.

You sit down at the edge of the rooftop and feel the sharp cold wind on your face.

Hunter sits right beside you.

"I'm sorry. I know you hate being here." He apologized.

"What are you apologizing for? You never apologize!" You quickly turn to him and squeeze his face.

"Hey stop that!" He grabbed both your hands, looking angrily at you while you just laughed at his cherry red face.

"I- I just... You- you got dragged into this because of me. Because you met me. A huge mistake really." He stated, his voice dumbing down.

Your smile faded after hearing this.

"You know, I made plenty of mistakes in my life. Alot of them are pretty dumb not gonna lie." You look up at the sky.

"But of all those mistakes, so far meeting you is my favorite." You look at him.

He was dumbfounded for a second at your attempt at smooth talk..

"I agree. I am a mistake." He agreed in a hurt voice.

He didn't pick that up very well.

"Wait NO! That's not what I mean!" You faltered in panic. 'Oh titan why is this boy so dense.'

You grab both of his hands and attempt to speak to him in a way he'll hopefully understand.

You muster up all your courage.

"Hunter, I don't regret meeting you. Yes, I have to admit, there are some downsides but I wouldn't change a thing about it." You confessed.

"Hunter I - I..." You took a deep breath.  "I like you Hunter! " You blurted out and bowed. You were scared to see his reaction.

"You- You do?" He chuckled. "Wait are you sure?" He doubted for a second.

"Yeah. I have been for a while now." You blush.

"O-Oh." He gasped. "Well, I like you too Y/N!" He smiled.

"I was meaning to tell you sooner but you kind of beat me to it." You laughed

"Yeah... that didn't go too well." Hunter chuckled akwardly. He got goosebumbs just remembering all the blood from that day.

Both of you locked eyes but immediately looked away out of nervousness.

"So... does this mean." Hunter paused for a moment, feeling flustered. "Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

Those words sounded like music to your ears. You felt your heart jump a little.

"Well, that's not a bad idea?" You teased.

"Y/N I'm serious! i don't know how any of this works. Is there like a book that tells you the basic steps?? What if I mess up?!" He panicked.

"You're such a dork!" You chuckled, jabbing him gently on his shoulder.

"I guess we should just do whatever our hearts feel like doing you know? And see where that takes us." You bashfully stated.

Just then he took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

It took you by surprise.

"I felt like doing it." He mumbled. He still can't look at you directly out of nervousness.

You smile and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

He looked at you, quite stunned.

"I felt like doing it." You smirk.

You sit there on the roof top, gazing at the starless sky.

There was no sound but the howling wind and-

"Achoo!" You sneeze.

"I thought it would be gone by nooooOw... Woah! What's that on your head?" Hunter pointed out.

You felt your head for something and picked out a mushroom?

________________________

Author's Notes:

That's about 2,670 words.

Hi it's been a while-ish?

Sorry for the slow uploads. Been busy doin' important stuff *cough* looking at Winter fanart *cough*

(Can you blame me? They cute af!! That's it im givin' this man to Willow now sorry folks XD )

Jokes aside, I hope ya'll doin well.

And I hope you enjoyed this one.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

49.9K 910 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
123K 4.3K 47
"Do you trust me!?" Hunter shouted "What is this? A fucking Disney movie!?" Y/n shouted back. "Do you want to die!?" Hunter shouted Y/n shook her he...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
366 32 16
Just a random fem y/n X Hunter story Feel free to judge Y/N l/N is all alone the she stumbles across eda the owl lady and her apprentice luz the hum...