[Discontinued] Star General H...

Per ArchPenguin

Izuku Midoriya, announced as quirkless by the doctor. Knocking down Izuku further down the ladder, Izuku was... Més

{INFO}
Prologue - Coming Back Home
Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - The bullying
Chapter 3 - Sudden Realization
Chapter 4 - Fated Meeting
Chapter 5 - Leaving Japan
Chapter 6 - Returning to Japan
Chapter 7 - Entrance Exam
Chapter 8 - Quirk Apprehension Test
Update

Updated Bio

2.6K 31 3
Per ArchPenguin

Hi there. Just wanted to make a few changes for future chapters. The changes will mainly be military rank and quirk update.

Izuku's previous rank was Commander. I'm changing his rank to be Colonel. I'm going to be following the US Military rank structure for the most part.

Name: Izuku Midoriya (Colonel of US Military)
Father: Hisashi Midoriya (General of US Military)

Hero Costumes
Main:

Formal:

Backup:

Quirk: Command Base
Explanation:
- Can summon any military personnel or vehicle used by said military.
- Increased physical abilities.
- Weapon Materialization like his father
- Increased intelligence
- Battlecry allows Izuku to boost physical abilities of those around him. Summoned or otherwise.
- No quirk drawbacks listed.

That's all the updates for today. See ya next time.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

597K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
313 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...
42.4K 858 36
After years after his mother's death, things have took a great turn. He was diagnosed with a dormant quirk that only takes a miracle to awaken. Later...
1.2M 31.7K 68
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerfu...