𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

By angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... More

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.
20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
24
25
Burnt Skies
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.

2.9K 79 12
By angelic_writes

Before you get started.

Please check out my Instagram. Let's interact there as well. 🥰

(I am literally pleading, please follow me on Instagram)

-Excuse for any grammatical errors.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Growing up, I had always felt the love and comfort from both my parents. They never made me feel left out, even if it was to play silly games with me.

I always felt grateful for having such incredible parents, I had taken it upon myself to make sure they are well taken care of, when I'm much older.

I wouldn't want to be like one of those bratty children that put their parents in a care home. That is so horrible.

"Baby, we were involved in an accident!!!" My Mother cried out loud.

My heart broke at her statement, I felt my legs go wobbly as I fell onto the floor. I was shattered at what I had previously heard.

***

The past minutes felt like hours, each seconds matched my heart breaking bits by bits. I was at the hospital, watching my mom breaking down to her lowest. This was the worst I had ever seen her be.

As I tried to calm my mom down, I was unsuccessful at my attempts, because I too was crying. We both had ourselves, the only one left out was my dad, and here he was, laying critically in the ICU, with doctors trying to save his life.

Of course my mom suffered a few injuries, but it was nothing compared to my Fathers'. She had a few scratches, a cut on her forehead and a few injures that had bandages on.

As I shifted towards my mom and placed her head on my shoulder, and gently brushed her hair and whispered some words of comfort, a doctor walked towards our direction.

My mom immediately got out of my embrace and stood up, causing me to stand as well.

"Hello, I am Nurse Sandra. I am guessing you are family to Mr Smith right?." She asked. She had a neutral expression and I couldn't tell if the surgery went well.

"We are." My mom and I answered simultaneously.

"Good. The doctor has news on how the surgery went, follow me, that way I can take you to her office." She replied.

Nurse Sandra turned her back and we walked behind her as we held each other's hands. I silently prayed for everything to be alright and that the surgery went well.

"I am Doctor Laurel by name. I am the lead surgeon for your husband's surgery." The doctor introduced herself.

And we nodded in response.

"How did the surgery go?" My mother shakily asked the female doctor, whom was seated right in front of us.

"Mr Smith, who happens to be your husband, suffered concussion together with shoulder and chest injuries, and he also had a few broken ribs. He was at a critical stage while the surgery was ongoing but be rest assured, it went well." It was such a relief to hear such words come out of her lips.

"That's such a relief." My mom spoke with a small smile evident on her face.

"Mr Smith is unconscious in his ward right now, and when you leave, one of the nurses will take you to him." She smiled at us.

"Thank you so much doctor." I said to her with a smile.

"You are very much welcome, and please ma'am, take good care of yourself, seeing as you suffered a few injuries too." My mom nodded in response.

"She will, I'll make sure of it." I replied, taking a look at my mom.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

After we had left the doctors' office, a kind nurse walked us to my father's ward. As I took unrushed footsteps, I was mentally unprepared to see him.

My mom exhaled deeply as the nurse opened the door, and we walked right in. Tears filled up my eyes almost immediately at the sight of my loving father.

There he was, laying on the bed helpless, tubes connected to his weakened body, an oxygen mask attached to his face, a cast on his neck and several bandages wrapped around his wounded areas.

All in all, it was a terrifying sight.

Mother gently took hold of his right hand, rubbing it softly. "Please, Love, stay strong for me." My mom whispered. I am very anxious about her welfare.

There was so little I could do, other than to comfort my mother.  A few tears did come out of her eyes, but she was quick to wipe it off, saying it was just a trial from God.

I couldn't help but think back to Tyler and I. I wondered if it was Tyler lying here, would I be as broken as my mom?

Yes maybe, if he had not carried out his unethical behavior. It was quite heartbreaking.

A lot of questions ran through my mind.

Then it occurred to me, Tyler did mention—not once or twice saying he was going to hurt my family. Could this be his handiwork?

My heart sank. I never imagined he was going to stoop so low to carry out his threats. I knew his threats was not an empty threat but still, I was not expecting this at all.

How could he?

He preyed on me, and left me broken to the core.

I heard a knock on the door, I turned to see the door opened. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. There he was, standing, looking all glamorous like he owned the place.

I felt a familiar emotion of anger and most definitely hate.

All I did was stare at him blankly and watched as he closed the door behind him, and strides towards us. He held flowers at hands and kept his gaze at me.

"I am sorry about what happened, Jasmine." He spoke softly. He has an innocent look to his face. No one would believe he was a beast in a human form.

Such a two-faced person.

Mom sniffed. "Thank you Tyler and for the flowers." She had a smile on her face.

"You're welcome. It's nothing." He replied.

"Aria dear, do not fret. It is going to be alright." He said to me and I stared right back at him, not replying to his words.

I could tell he was enraged at my lack of response. But I couldn't care less, I was with my mother and aware there was nothing he could do to hurt me. I was safe.

Silence filled the room for the next minute, till he spoke again.

"Is it okay if I talk to Aria for awhile?"

Why does he want to speak to me? Hasn't he done enough?

"Oh, why not. Sure you can." My mom answered. I'm Fucked.

Our eyes met and he simply smiled. He walked over to me and placed a hand over to my shoulders. "Let's go love."

Third person point of view

Together, they excused themselves from the presence of Jasmine, Arias' mother.

Aria felt rage, she wanted to burst out all of her emotions, shred him into tiny pieces in such a way no one would ever be able to identify him.

But she decided it was best not to do that, as she felt he had just shown her what he was capable of. She was still scared.

Tyler took Aria's hand in a firm grip, tight enough to leave marks. Aria winced a little at the tight hold.

No one uttered a word till they were outside the hospital. It wasn't like Tyler gave her a chance to even say anything.

"You didn't answer to me in there, why?" He questioned.

Aria looked at him in utter disbelief, she couldn't believe her ears. Was he being serious?

"What did you just say?" She asked, wanting to know if her ears had heard right.

"You heard me, and I won't repeat myself."

"I can't believe this. You are aware of my predicament and you are here asking me why I didn't talk to you? You are being so insensitive!" Aria yelled and pulled her hands out his grasp.

That action of hers, fueled his anger.

He shook his head and let out a small laugh. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You still haven't learn, I guess I was too merciful on you."

His sentence terrified her but she mustered courage and asked him a question.

"You did this, didn't you?" Tears were beginning to well from her eyes, as she remembered her parents present conditions.

To Tyler's knowledge, he was aware he wasn't responsible for Aria's parents car accident.

It was true because, initially he had planned to cause an accident to someone dear to her, to inflict pain emotionally.

The accident was meant for Tobias, but the scoundrel was lucky.

Just before the accident could take place, Tyler received a call, it was a call telling him about what occurred.

Tyler considered it as luck, he didn't even have to execute his plan. But even if he tried to convince Aria he wasn't responsible, she wouldn't believe him.

He made up his mind to take advantage of the situation, that way she would understand what he is capable of, without even stressing.

"What if I did?" He smirked evilly.

She shrieked. "How could you?! I did everything you wanted. I kept my mouth shut about everything, yet you went ahead to do this."

He brushed her hair lightly, moving the curls away from her irresistible face. Her eyes and nose had a tint of red and all he could see was her beauty. He was absolutely mesmerized by her.

"Love. You look so irresistible right now. I could just fuck you right now." He chuckled.

Aria's eyes widened at his words.

He slipped his hands on her waist, pulling her into his chest. Aria gasped at the sudden action.

"I love that reaction on your face. You see, I did this because, this will always be a reminder of who I am. It will always be screwed in your little brain."

"Tyler, please no more. Don't do anything, I'll succumb to your needs. Please don't hurt the people I cherish." She sobbed, pleading.

Her tears betrayed her, falling non stop. She felt so helpless.

He wiped off her tears. "Baby, don't cry. I'm glad you have give in to me. All will be alright now." He smiled.

She nodded slowly.

"Let's get to my apartment , shall we? We have so much to do." And with that, He took Aria to his car and they drove off to his home.

End of Chapter 9

Finally done with this chapter....
The hospital science was difficult to write, and I hope you guys are okay with it.

Aria's life is in a mess right now.
I think I might bring in new characters.

Thanks For Reading!

Thanks For 1.49k+ reads. Road to 5k reads.

Vote, Comment & Share.

Instagram; angelic_writes_xo.
Please follow up.

Angelic_writes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 695 3
Just some collective stories about our mans Stevie 😌❤️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 18+ warnings and tags will be listed in each post. #1 maturefanfic #1 st...
4.2M 91.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
85.2K 1.7K 37
"You piece of shit!" I sobbed, pulling on the chain connecting my leg to the bedpost. "You lied to me, Enzo...I trusted you!" Enzo took a few steps...
Dark Sand By RMRayne

General Fiction

39.6K 1.2K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...