A Story Without The Villains...

By Iamren28

I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?'... More

Author's Words
Prologue
Chapter 1: She was a true villainess
Chapter 2: Everything was unfamiliar
Chapter 3: I'm in a different world
Chapter 4: Theory
Chapter 5: She's not dreaming
Chapter 6: Possessing both the child's body and her mind
Chapter 7: It's not a dream
Chapter 8: Light from a rushlight
Chapter 9: A story inside a story
Chapter 10: Bathroom |
Chapter 11: Bathroom ||
Chapter 12: Got pricked
Chapter 13: An endless walk with grace
Chapter 14: The villainess' family
Chapter 15: Family Argument and Feud
Chapter 16: Everyone has their own different perspective
Chapter 17: Misunderstanding & Misconception
Chapter 18: Grace's Adieu
Chapter 19: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 21: The rat of the social circle
Chapter 22: Inside the void of black
Chapter 23: A fiancé of mine I didn't know
Author's note
New Novel Cover Added.
Chapter 24: Ray Bourghess + After words
Chapter 25: Annoying Butler
Chapter 26: Meet my fiancé
Chapter 27: Drowsiness
Chapter 28: A Dream
Chapter 29: The dog won't stop barking.
Chapter 30: Someone destroyed my inner peace
Chapter 31: The Male Lead
Chapter 32: A horrible news
Chapter 33: A dream? How disappointing.
Chapter 34: Unexpected Change: The Third Child
Chapter 35: A short drama
Hiatus
Chapter 36: Sabrina's philosophical words
Chapter 37: My previous world was calling.
Chapter 38: Have You Ever Heard of it?
Chapter 39: Stop playing around
Chapter 40: Soirèe
Chapter 41: A more better than the theatre
Chapter 42: Nice Weather
Chapter 43: Head of House Bourghess
Chapter 44: Short-lived relief
Chapter 45: Wall-bang Cliche
Chapter 46: Sudden Change
Chapter 47: How Ruthless
Chapter 48: VIP treatment
Chapter 49: There's someone else out here with us.
Chapter 50: T-there's nothing...!!
Chapter 51: Hooke's law

Chapter 20: Damuel, my brother who was also a villain

1.1K 72 2
By Iamren28

Bam!

A sound of a door being opened suddenly together with a brute force and speed startled my ear.

"Where's my little sister Sabrina?!"

The man surprised both of me and Grace with his husky shout.

Black hair, the same as mine with his eyes brighter in color than mine.

I was very surprised to see my annoying brother.

After I heard the noise, I saw his proud face. He just made my blood pressure go sky high.

"What the heck did you just do Damuel!"

"Whaat?" He rubbed his ears as if he's cleaning it. "Whatcha mean? I'm just here to see my little sister."

I glanced at Grace and she was panicking with her eyes locked on the ground, so I moved my eyes to where she was staring.

'Damn!'

The parchment's edge can be seen beneath my bed.

". . . "

Grace obviously kicked the papers beneath my bed since Damuel suddenly barged into my room without even saying hello.

Damuel was confused because Grace and I were sweating avoiding his gaze.

"My lil' sister, why are you and your servant staring at the ground, hmmm?"

Step clack.

Without waiting for a second demotion, he moved his feet and stepped closer to my bed.

Grace was making it obvious.

She was staring hard, which made Damuel to glance where she was staring and of course he noticed something; a piece of paper can be seen behind the bed sheets that reaches the tiles.

When Damuel noticed it, he moved closer to my bed then he bowed at his waist.

He was about to reach it but my mouth suddenly opened. "Brother, why are you bowing in front of me?"

With my sudden talk, he turned his face to me.

"Uh huh?" He shrugged, then turned back his face again to where it was earlier, he flips the bed sheet on the bottom of my bed and grabs the parchment.

When Damuel grabbed the parchment, I couldn't stop him because I'm too lazy. I was a bit happy when Damuel only got the parchment, but then he suddenly knelt to the tiles, lowered his head again and he was searching as if there was more beneath my bed and he was correct. Damuel ended up finding the papers and the scroll beneath my bed.

'This is probably all Grace's fault.'

Knowing what will happen soon, Grace was moving away from us like she was trying not to get involved.

Not thinking the reason we got found out was because of her slowness.

Damuel raised the scroll and opened it in front of us and said, "Can you explain this to me Sabrina?" He was smiling but he was definitely not happy seeing a magical scroll and suspicious papers came out from my bed.

He clicked his mouth and asked, "Why did my little sister have a scroll of contract?"

"Do I need to give you a reason?" I said while giving him a serene face.

With my response, Damuel came closer to my face and he showed me the scroll while pointing at it.

"The blood."

He threw the scroll beside me and grabbed my hand.

"Did you stab your hand or something?"

He was finding a scar or a prick hole on my palm and my finger but there was nothing.

'Of course there was nothing on my hand because I just bit my lips for the blood.'

My brother glanced from my feet to my head while holding my hand.

"Gah! Stop it brother, you're hurting my hand!"

I then withdraw my hand from him.

"Why are you being stinky to your own brother?"

He was raising one of his eyebrows.

"Why not?" I said while biting the bottom of my lips

My lips hurt a little and when my brother noticed my lips, he grabbed my chin gingerly.

"So you bite your lips instead?" He asked me while his face was frowning.

He got me. I was being careless.

"Fine. I really did use my lips." I answered him and picked the scroll beside me. "I was trying to make this work okay??"

Astounded by my answer, He sat beside me on the bed then grabbed the scroll from my hand and spread it on the bed.

"You're supposed to sign this." He said while pointing somewhere on the scroll.

My face got flustered after what happened.

'This is so shameful......'

I can't believe It didn't work because I didn't put my signature on it.

Grace was hiding her laughter away from us in the corner of the room.

"....I-Is that so?"

"Pfft....Bwahahah!"

My flustered expression causes him to titter.

"Stop laughing brother Damuel! you're embarrassing me!"

"Hahaha!" He then stops for a moment. "Where did you even get this scroll?"

I glanced at Grace at the corner of the room and pointed at her.

"I commanded that servant and she did."

"Whoah." Damuel was amazed as he moved his face and looked at Grace.

Now that me and my brother were looking at her, Grace was having a cold sweat. She was fiddling her hands with a quizzical face.

"Uhmm... Greetings..?"

Damuel turned his face back to me again while pointing at her.

"She gave you the scroll?"

"Yep, she did."

Damuel narrowed his eyes as he waved his hand to Grace saying: "You servant, come here."

I can see Grace's eyes were scared. Nonetheless, she came closer to Damuel after she saw him waving at her.

"What is it, young master?" Despite being terrified, he answered it calmly.

Damuel folded the scroll and showed it to Grace.

"Where did you get this? Servants can't have this." Damuel was asking her while holding the scroll in front of us.

"F-from the Archpriest."

"How come the Archpriest gives a magical scroll to a servant?"

Damuel was mocking Grace's position because she was a mere commoner.

I was looking at Damuel's face who was treating Grace with contempt.

'He really is one of the villains.'

He's part of the villains' family after all that's why he had a scary face and that also includes me.

"Stop jeering at my servant, brother Damuel."

After he heard my serious voice, he glared at me and so did I glared back at him with my eyes darker than his.

"Bien." Damuel then nodded his head.

"The Archpriest was the one who took me to this place." Grace suddenly opened her mouth and came closer to Damuel.

"This scroll-" She pointed her finger to the scroll and grabbed it with care. "This scroll is for the young miss."

Damuel was speechless and then he moved his eyes to me and said, "You have a loyal dog, little sister."

"That's very rude to call a human being a dog." I replied.

Damuel raised his hand and rubbed my cheeks.

"Yes yes, by the way I saw Baron Kischer on my way here."

Damuel seems to be changing the topic after I showed him my displeased face. Is he perhaps a sistercon?

"I don't know Baron Kischer, who's that anyways?" I shrugged, asking him.

"Baron Kischer Ophiaza, that old hag who had a disgusting aura."

Damuel was showing his disgusted face while mentioning Baron Kischer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 115 15
Eve Stella, who was living the typical hard life of an office worker, dies unexpectedly due to overwork, only to awaken in a novel she was obsessed w...
159 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
699 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...
1.2M 43.2K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...