βœ¨π–³π—π–Ύ π–ͺ𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–¨π—Œ 𝖸�...

By alecloveshimself

[Y/N] & Meta knight oneshots, what else do you expect? by the way, this is for all genders, if you're a male... More

Requests Off
1K READS!
A Knight's Help (Puffball! Meta Knight X Lost! Human! Child! Reader)
The Puffball Secret (Meta Knight X Reader)
Friendship or Relationship? (Meta Knight x Shy! Male! Reader) Part 1
Here for you, as streamers. (Streamer! Meta Knight X Streamer! Reader)
A Family Era (Dad! Meta Knight x Adopted! Reader) Part 2
A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted Reader) Part 3 [the last one]
A Knight's Sleepover. (Meta Knight X Reader)
Advice for Love. (Meta Knight X Reader X Kirby's Animal Friends)
A Rebooted Timeline. (Meta Knight X Reader X Kirby) Part 1
The Figure's Desiring Connection. (Yandere! Meta Knight X Reader)
Author's Note

A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted! Reader) Part 1

510 8 1
By alecloveshimself

(Last Modified: May 9th, 2022)

~

"This is silly, now why do i have the sense of feeling like I'm not at home?" You muttered to yourself, as you slowly opened your eyes.. it was the first times and witness that you weren't home.. you didn't remember anything, but although only your name..

You were laying in the grass, surrounded by a forest, with vines connecting to the trees and the ground, you took a peek on yourself and one of the vines was wrapped around your leg. "Eeek!" you cried, attempting to free yourself from the vine.. you've tried multiple times before feeling a sense of giving up, so you did.

You get bad eyesight at the morning, but you can see well that a vine has been stuck on your leg.. you were staring deeply in thought, and it's sun rise, and this doesn't look like your place called earth.

You need to do something, you were inspecting around the area without moving a bit, you were curious on what was under those woods, soon you observed a unused dagger not by far, maybe if your lucky, than you could obtain it and cut the vines, but how would you do that.

You were stressed by this situation, but luckily for you.. something popped out of the mind, you could use a large stick to get it, like moving the dagger with the stick, and get it close to your side.

So you first found was a thin stick, but than you found a big one.. so you took that, and fished for the item, soon you've reached the dagger and placed it next to you, although you know that you better be careful.

You took the dagger, and took a attempt on cutting the vines, but before you knew.. the vine moved.

So it's alive now.

More vines soon went on your way, and than you yelped and shouted before it tapes your mouth.. this world is weird, why are there vines coming at your way.. is this even normal in earth, well, are you in earth.

You shook your body hardly.. trying to kick away the vines, and noticed a man figure with yellow eyes.. your eyes shifted to him, you got distracted and the vines pulled you away, "AAHHH WTF" you screamed.

The man was running aswell, through your direction passing the speed of the vines, and before you knew it, he ran to your way and cuts the vines by himself using a yellow shiny weapon.. he panted before looking at you, as you weren't looking at him but looking in the center with a frightened "o" face.. you turned around to him.

He disappeared.

Before you could get to say thanks.

You scratched your head, and turned around to a path that leaves the forest..

Why did you woke up in a forest anyway, you thought to yourself.. you gained a bit of flashbacks afterwards.

Your dad gets the access to travel through many universes.. once like yesterday he took you with him and travelled with him, and decided to spend more time with you.. choosing a ship as the exploration vehicle.. but at a random moment, the ship started to do weird things and fell somewhere.. the last memory you remembered was closing your eyes and didn't even knew where your dad went.

Now your stuck here, in a random universe.. not knowing where the fuck your dad went, and a knight figure just recently saved you, and this world looks a lot more beautiful and feels scary in the same time.. a place where maybe both monsters and magic exist, like some sort of good edited film..

You awfully sighed, and strolled out of the forest.. you hope to meet friends here.

~

[Y/N]'s turn to have their perspective:

It was 5 minutes after the vine situation, and I was standing nearby a tree, scratching the grass pieces out of my flipping hair and body.

While I was distracted, an apple dropped on my head, startling me. "Ouch!" I grumbled, turning around to see a tree with a... face expression? Which caught me off guard, and I mistakenly cried, "woAA, uhh." "A tree with a face, could the tree face just be drawn by a strong marker for pranks?" I told myself... And the smirking tree chuckled. "Hello, I haven't seen you pass by here in these woods... who are you supposed to be?" The tree spoke. "I'm not sure how I'm talking to a tree, but my name is [Y/N] [L/N] and I'm new here, I crashed with no big knowledge."

"Mmhm" the tree spoke once again, shaking his leafs as he is just breathing for air.. your stomach grumbled once before you knew it, and it looked like it was breakfast time.. you gazed at your tummy before looking at the tree once again. "You hungry, i got some food source for you, yes?" The tree said, handing you an apple, by making one of his apples fall off into your hands perfectly.. "Thanks" you said, before tasting the apple.. it tasted better than any apple you ate back at home.

"So, do you have a place that your going to, and do you know where your going?" Whispy said, and said again, "oh, i forgot to mention that my name is Whispy" he winked. "Well Whispy, i honestly don't know where I am going, I am stepping on missing puzzles, can you show me a location to some sort of what place?" I said, honestly I don't want to be sleeping out here.. like literally. The vines were confusing and traumatizing.

I tapped my foot waiting for a response, and he said, "well.. there is a village named cappy town not by so far." his pupils moved to the direction of cappy town, I got excited until he said something else, "But you are certainly different than most others, like you are pretty tall and look different rather than everyone I've ever seen." "That's because I am a human, I live somewhere else and I'm not supposed to live here, I'm supposed to live far far away in a grassy and watery place called earth.." putting my index finger up as I said, before there was a small pause of conversation between I and him.

"What's a human?"

His log tilted to the left a little bit, with a confused face and looks like the face of curiosity, I soon frowned because he didn't knew, humans are popular.. but i could hella predict that was going to be said. "Forget about it, I am not the type of good person to be explaining much." I said, and groaned a little.. getting a small nod from him, "oh alright, you could visit here anytime you want" he said.. like he didn't have a problem with me groaning, and just skipped the question.

Soon, after he pointed me the right way to that place named cappy town.. I waved him a goodbye happily, so later, I am walking through some pathway through the forest, and than I saw a small glimpse of cappy town.

I just hope things don't get real horrible, like discrimination.

~

Tiff was near by a tree with her diary book or whatever it's called. "Ay, tiff!" Tuff said, he was making some cool tricks with the basketball.. "Hey Tuff!" Tiff said in reply, closing her notes and taking a stand up.. "Do you want to play basketball with me and Kirby?" Tuff said, in questionable looks. And Kirby pops out behind of tuff's shoulders, "Poyo?"

Tiff giggled, saying that she'll be doing that in a minute without getting distracted.. slamming her notes into the nearest outside bench but not harshly, and rushed towards them.

A figure comes out of the trees, and the figure was bigger than all of them.. and no one noticed that figure yet.

And that tall figure, was [Y/N].

The figure was in a well delighted mood this time around.

"Hey, some other words Tiff, did you hear that Meta Knight is going to adopt Kirby?" As Tiff walked back to them, Tuff said to her. "no?" "That's amazing.. so now he's permitted in the castle?" Tiff answered, switching from a glaring look to a surprised one. She looked at Kirby. "As long as he doesn't upset king dedede," Tuff replied, while nodding. "How excited are you, Kirbs?" Tiff turned around and said to Kirby, and Kirby gasped in happiness, "Poo-yo!" He said, smiling while waving both his hands up and down.. could you imagine not hearing poyo.

Tokkori was happy to see that his roommate thats now his ex-roommate Kirby is going away from the cute circled house and instead moving into the castle.

Soon, the figure [Y/N] was walking across the path, humming on nothing.. enjoying a stroll downtown, and noticing the group of three playing basketball, as much as they suck on basketball, they turned around to where they were going. It's a pity that [Y/N] is unable to listen to music or even feel welcomed at the first 5 seconds.

Meanwhile, Tiff and Tuff accidentally hit the basketball too close to [Y/N]'s leg, startling them. "Eeek.. that was unusual," [Y/N] said to themselves. And Tiff and Tuff observed that character, noticing that it's a boy/girl and also taller, and looks different..and they both would like to introduce themselves because they've never met them before. "Did you notice the tall folk over there?" Tiff stated. Pointing with her fingers. "It's true, they're new here!" Tuff remarked. "What a great opportunity to introduce ourselves!" "Poy-o?" said Kirby after Tiff replied.

They both rushed to that character, making [Y/N] notice them.. so [Y/N] decided to stop walking to see if they were going to [Y/N]..apparently they were.. "Hello!" Tiff said, while tuff was panting.. [Y/N] also observed a pink sphere with a face. "Oh, hi.." You said, not showing a big smile but just a normal look. "You must be new here, right?" Tiff spoke.. "Yeah, i guess." [Y/N] said in reply. "Woah, your so tall!" Tuff replied..

[Y/N) chuckled nervously, "heh.. thanks." [Y/N] scratched their neck.

Being tall was a kind of your insecurity.

"My name's Tiff, and this is my annoying brother Tuff!" Tiff said, giving tuff a bad impression. "My name's [Y/N]" I said, smiling.. and the puffball gets your attention, he's just way too unrealistic and cute. "Who's the puff?" I said, looking at the puffball. "His name is Kirby, he's happy atm because he's getting adopted by someone named meta knight" Tiff said, speaking for Kirby. "Speaking of knights, i got saved by one a while ago." You said. "Poyo!" Kirby randomly shouts. "Oh, thats cool!" Tuff says, and tiff randomly starts fangirling.

"Kirbee, time to go!" You heard a Spanish voice, seeing a puffball that looks like a knight, with yellow eyes.. on top of a tree, that could be weird if that was the same one that saved you a while back.

Meta Knight looked at you and gave you a cold stare with full white eyes. "Is it the guy I just saved, and how did they end up here?" Meta Knight stated. You gasped in surprise.

"Hmm hm, Isn't it accurate that you're supposed to be with your parents?" Meta Knight said, his white eyes turning orange. Tiff and Tuff looked at each other. "Let's just say I had parents." Everyone turned to face me when I said "had". "I was exploring worlds with my father, as the rest of the family was home when something awful happened, and I ended up landing here not long ago, waking up in a jungle full of uncontrollable and wild moving vines... now I need a place to sleep for the nights, so I came here." With trepidation, you stated.. the mention of your father makes you feel absolutely awful.

"They're still your family right, it's not like their death happened." Tiff said, raising her brow. "hmm yeah, but I lost my family due to being way too far.. I cant see them anymore, and they can't see me." You said, giving a sigh.. "That's such a bother, I really love family moments." You said again

The next second, tiff and tuff were listening to you, but you saw Kirby and Meta Knight playing together because Meta Knight is now a dad, you wish you were in their family too.. wait, you mean what.

You mean like, that could be really cool.. instead of other families rubbing family moments on your face. They're both puffballs and your a human, so that'd be a hard thing to discuss. You were lost in your thoughts, and Tiff snapped you out of it. "What's the problem, or what are you thinking about right now?" Tuff said. You looked at both of them, "it's nothing much.."

"Your jealous of them, huh?" Tuff said, pointing his finger into both of the happy family. Tiff looked at Tuff thinking that it wasn't what you were thinking about. "Maybe, i just feel lonely." You said, admitting.. it's weird how you want something so quickly, and a new chapter of your life is starting instantly..

You moved into the village a few days later and were a little happier than beforehand, you met the cappies and they didn't fear you, Tiff and Tuff became your greatest friends, and you loved to play with Kirby at times, despite Meta Knight being overprotective for Kirby, but that's not always the case, because there was a situation when once a stranger walked to you and Kirby.. and the stranger randomly asks, "Want some candy?" And the stranger has a white van behind them, And than meta knight protected you and Kirby.. using his Spanish accent, "shoo, do not try to harm any of my people ever again!"

And, as time pass by, you still wanted a family, and you still badly need one. And aside playing with Kirby, It's just not right to be alone when you've spent so much time with your family during your past, up until the day you crashed.. you should've spent more time with them.

You and Meta Knight's friendship grew in process through the days, but not to the point where you matter to him.

You get to know that there was this fat goofy penguin named dedede, with his snail assistant by the name of Escargoon, oh and dedede owns the castle.

After, and when after all of those times..

It was a week later, and It was Monday.. and little did you know, it was gonna be the craziest week you've ever had.

You've gotten a letter from Tokkori, one of many flying from the sky, and you waved at him before inspecting it. So, Dedede is planning a great feast tonight, hm, and he's inviting everyone, including you.. you're hoping it wasn't one of his tactics to try to destroy Kirby. Now get real, Kirby is stronger than any monster sent by NME, so get the monsters out of the way. in any case, it appears that every day is the weekend in this world, and that's OK with you.. it doesn't look like the weekends for Kirby though.. you'll see his life on the line many times.. okay, getting off topic.. now back at the feast, You'll see more dad meta knight and Kirby moments, and you'll wish you could bring your father along, but that's the impossible tier.. he's probably a ghost now.

Now that Kirby is Meta Knight's son, unlike the old days.. now Meta Knight will be overprotective and fight the monsters with him.

You accepted the letter, showing that you'll be in full swing for dedede's feast tonight.. You talk to yourself as you pray that there will be nothing that goes wrong in your way.

After breathing deeply, you hear someone knock on your door. So you expect this to be Tiff and Tuff, but instead you get Kirby and Meta Knight... so, what are they doing in your house? "How did you end up here, you two?" You inquired, your eyes widened... this was such an unexpected occasion. "Ah, Kirby despises my cuisine, so we both chose to eat at your place," Meta Knight replied, his eyes flashing pink. "I'm going to regret this," he said later. "Well... I am an okay cook, don't expect me to be the best." you said with a chuckle. "Well, decent cook in this town means really good cook, like Chef Kawasaki's cooking irritates me, I don't know how something simple could go so wrong." Meta Knight spoke up.

You opened the door more, greeting them both, they both walked inside your house. "I'm so glad you could come to my house in such a random time, i suffer from loneliness at home." You said. They both laughed and Meta Knight replied, "Your welcome."

You cooked them something simple, like let's say toast.. you were cooking toast for the both of them, because it's breakfast and the sun was coming out from peeking behind the trees.

You gave them the bread, Kirby ate all of it using one inhale, and Meta Knight realized that he had to eat without his mask on. "Would you mind if I take off my mask, your one of the only people that I feel comfortable when removing my mask. Because your the only one who's my friend." Meta Knight said.. you didn't expect that to come out his mouth.

"Sure, you could remove your mask.. I bet a thousand dollars that your face is prettier than the mask in my opinion." You said, he glanced at you trying hard not to blush.

Soon he revealed his face, and you loved it.

He started biting on the toast, and soon when he ended, "I give it a 9.99/10.. it's simple, but tasty." He said, being like a judge.

You smiled at him, Kirby looked like he wanted to say a million out of ten. His appearing smile is just way too cute, and you want to hug him so badly.

They both are perfect for a family.

Soon after, they marched out of your house, and Kirby was riding on Meta Knight's back as Meta Knight flew, it was lovely to watch, but it made you sad since you wanted to be a part of their family as well, it's achievable, but figuring out how will be the most difficult part.

Meta Knight totally detected your features changing when they both flew away, putting his eyes into orange eyes.

You were happy when you were with both of them, but a horrible mood swing occasion happened when they both left.

You sprinted onto the couch, and waited for the time to pass.

~

Time passed, and you stood there waiting, your thoughts racing, until you heard a knock at your door once more. Who exactly is it this time? As you flicked your ears, there was only one way to find out. You sighed and got up, taking cautious walks down the corridor... and opening the door for the second time today.

It was displaying Tiff and Tuff as shadow figures. "Hello there, guys." Waving your hands at them, you said. "Since you're a newcomer, Dedede is going to serve you a deluxe lunch," they waved back, "and I'm not sure what it means." Tiff expressed her confusion. "Do you believe this is a suspicious situation?" And Tuff nodded. "Something special.. for yo boy/girl.. hm?" You remarked, and Tuff looked at you with a confused glare.. you stared at both of them. Trying not to chuckle, you are the "boy/girl." But, these dumbass jokes were designed for humanity, no one here will understand them.

"Well, it can't possibly be shit." As you stated, They both glanced at you and exclaimed, "Let's see!" as you rolled your eyes. And then they dragged your arm unexpectedly, getting you outside and than you managed to get their hands off your arm, afterwards you all were running for no reason, and knowing you were going to Castle Dedede. The wind was blowing through your face, And you noticed an orange butterfly flying through the village, taking the same path as yours.. You asked to Tiff, "What time is it?" "The last time I checked, it was 4:30 p.m." Tiff remarked. "Fuck, I thought it was 1 p.m. or something... time flies faster here than it does in the human globe." You mentioned it.

You three managed to got in the castle, you noticed Meta Knight standing behind a guard in front of the door, "Hey.. can we get in? You said as you were panting, and the other two were nodding.. "Si, Of course!" He said, opening the door as he was greeting the three of you inside.

~

You could smell tasty meals coming from one of the doors.

removing off your [F/C] footwear and strolling down the passage till you heard, "Ay, [Y/N], isn't it our newcomer?" I stopped walking, as did the others, and Dedede said, sounding like the man he is. Luckily, I've never had an issue with him. "It certainly is!" The Snail Servant, Escargoon dashed down the corridor, both of them grinning, it almost looked like they were faking it.. which perplexed you and caused you to raise an eyebrow. "I'm not going to lie, you two are strange.. First, your giving [Y/N] a deluxe meal and now this greeting?" Tiff said, and her brother nodded. The room filled with silence, until dedede says, "come on let's all go to the table!" and soon, You all strolled down the corridor again after Dedede ignored her.. You and Tiff were holding hands, and Tiff thinks that something is going bizarre.

You all ran through the rooms and reached the area where the feast was being held. And you, Tiff, and Tuff were the last ones to arrive at the feast... attracting a fleeting gaze from Meta Knight, the spanish warrior himself who had just won the Being a Father achievement. "You're all late!" The dinner was a little chilly, so Meta Knight commented. "I didn't know when the feast would come in," you nervously chuckled beside the other two. As you mentioned, You also saw several new guests who were staring at you. One of them was an orange butterfly who looked like a Knight, but was actually a puffball and not any ordinary butterfly.

The other two, on the other hand, were Gooey and Knuckle Joe. You'd heard of Knuckle Joe from time to time, but Gooey was some strange guy you'd never seen or heard of.. and Knuckle Joe was curious about you, because you looked like some strange form to them, and you sat in a chair.. everyone was silent for a few seconds, until dedede spoke to break the silence into slices, making a first announcement on the table.

"Today is ours.. the huge feast, with a lot of people.. and newcomers in particular, Cheers for Meta Knight on becoming a father," dedede exclaims, and Kirby adds, "Poyo!" Jumping up and down on his baby stool. Tiff is now believing that Dedede's kindness makes him pretty off, The "deluxe" lunch was tossed on your side of the table by a waddle dee, indicating that it was for you. After when everyone chose their food, Meta Knight slid away from the table with his plate, oblivious to the fact that he had to remove his mask to eat.

It was finally time to eat, and everyone began to gather their utensils. For the food, Kirby used inhale mode, eating everything in one swallow and already asking for more. Everyone else was tearing through their meals like idiots. On the other hand, you, You glanced at the food, and it looked delicious, but what matters is how it tastes... and your only meal is the deluxe meal that Dedede promised you, having to gulp that down firstly, you could see dedede watching you for a second, since you're frightened. Nothing horrible happened after you took a bite...

for a few seconds.

And dedede was grinning, and Tuff was looking.

"AARghh.. how am I negatively affecting myself?" you said as you banged your fist in your edge of the table and your other hand in your heart, crying and frowning. Cracking noises were appearing as you murmured. Tuff glanced at you with great anxiety.. he gasped, alerting Tiff. When you fainted to the floor and the chair fell with you, breaking noises came in, Tiff gazed at you, as did everyone else. After hearing all of that, Meta Knight ran out of the restrooms after hearing that incident.

"[Y/N]!!" The last thing you heard was Tiff yelling. "POO-YO?" Your heart was racing and the only thing you could hear was it. Tiff hurried to your side, pulling your arm up, seeing your eyes fade from your natural hue to green blazing eyes, causing Tiff a gasp of fear, and the last thing you did was yelp before your moving ceased. Meta Knight's enigmatic eyes have turned orange, darting into your path. "OH shit, what's happening to [Y/N]!" He looked panicked.

Dedede, what did you put in that food? It was rather clear that Dedede was being cruel and faking the positive emotions.

You had no idea that Dedede's supper will cause you to lose control and will change into a creature... it was his plan all along to get Kirby this time.

To be continued..

A/N: i hope this is not too confusing, and by the way.. this is before your getting adopted,  you'll get adopted by the best star warrior in the next part.

(Word Count: 4211)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 351 69
Kirby is a both-gender (hermaphrodite) and was once a lonely child, who had over-protected, Russian parents, being bullied at school, finished at sch...
2.8K 63 12
This fanfic was heavily inspired by "My Spanish Star Warrior" by @Olivia200312 so be sure to check that out! (Y/N) was an ordinary human with an ordi...
20.8K 486 28
Cover image by @nanako_aspire https://twitter.com/nanako_aspire?t=E-phRNuYTmaZgXKSQZUwvw&s=09 You're a 21 year old servant girl working for the arist...
15.6K 216 21
Kirby and Meta Knight were doing training when it showed up. A beast, with claws like swords, three tails and a wolf-like appearance, and craved bloo...