Business Rivals [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 21- Where is he?!!

6K 242 24
By Wanderlust_68

Double Update 🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

"He will become mine"

                                —Vinny

He gripped the phone until his knuckles turned white. He wanted to rip both of their throats. 

Mew glanced at the phone again, looking at her message and his blood boiled. 

Mew- "Baby, It's not like that."

Gult- "What? Not like that?  You and that bitch both are clearly very close. You got tired my hole and went for her loose pussy. Don't know how many dicks she swallowed in her loose pussy now you wanted to put it inside her. What?!! You like bitches now!!! Mew, I dare you look at her once again and I will make sure you regret your whole existence. Keep in that your fucking mind." He warned. His voice is deadly. 

Mew gulped. He knows Gulf is not joking about it. He wanted to clear this misunderstanding. 

Mew- "Baby listen, Let me explain."

Gulf- "Am all ears" He said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

Mew started to explain the things that happened at the meeting. 

He and his friends went for a meeting at Orchade Hotel. After meeting, their friends start to talk while sitting in the lounge room having a relaxing time. Out of nowhere Vinny popped out in front of them. 

Vinny- "Oh my!!!! My eyes are blessed. Am seeing Mew suppasit once who have interest in at university times." She said sassily. She knows about all this. She doesn't mind if she is with Mew or Gulf. She wants someone who is filthy rich who can satisfy her material needs. 

Mew and his friends made disgusted faces at her words. 

She bent down suddenly and brought her face dangerously near to him, not giving him a chance to react immediately.

Vinny- "Hello Mew baby, missed me? I will give you a chance because once you have interest in me." She said in sexy voice showing her revealing boobs to him. In other angle, others might think they are kissing. He came to sense, when he saw how close she was, he immediately pushed her making her fall on her butt and she yelped. 

Mew- "I didn't know that you are this much whore who is ready to spread legs to anyone you see. But I am not interested because I already have a beautiful creature on the earth as my husband and another two cuties coming to the world so soon. That's what I am interested in, not a bitch like you." He said, signaling his friends and went out of the hotel not before his friends laughing at her embarrassed ass. 

Someone might take a photo when they are in close proximity  Or she might assign someone to take a photo so she can use it against them. 

Gulf Fuming in anger about what she did after hearing from his husband. 

Gulf- "I will kill that bitch." He said about to stand up but Mew pulled him to his lap. 

Mew- "Baby, Calm down. She is not worth our time. But I'm hurt, how do you believe those photos and accuse me?" He pouted. 

Gulf glared at him remembering certain past events. 

Gulf- "Don't pout. I want to puke on you. Don't behave like a innocent I know how bitchy you are, how much you are interested in pussy and boobs over a dick." 

Mew is really confused now. 

Gulf- "You thought I hated you just because you rejected me when we were kids. That's not completely true. I hated you because when you showed your bitchy side when we were in 16 age, at teenage." 

Mew eyebrows furrowed because he and Gulf never had any moments when they were in 16 other than bickering. 

Flashback

A 16 years old Gulf started to think how foolish he is to hate Mew for rejecting him when they were just 10 years old. 

'You both were just kids, Gulf. How can he react when you ask him to marry you? Of course he will be terrified. That's the reason he rejected  you. Now you both are in teenage. Now he might understand your love towards him. So man up and propose to him.' He thought and felt giddy about proposing Mew. 

Gulf ran towards Mew's house and saw MarkAmy in the living room. 

Gulf- "Dad, where is Mew?" He asked in an excited voice. 

Mark- "Oh he is in his room—" Without his words complete, Gulf ran towards his room not hearing Marks full words saying  'with his Girlfriend

Gulf ran in the hallway towards Mew room but He halted when he heard giggle sounds, a familiar female giggle sound, he went near room, then he heard voices from inside room because room is not fully closed.

"Really? I promise" It's his Mew's voice. 

"Don't be cheesy Mew. Yours is just infatuation. You are not loving me." It's a familiar female voice. He knows, It's Lisa, their classmate. 

"Of course. I love you, only you Lisa. You know I always dreamt about being your boyfriend. Finally Am your boyfriend." Mew said in an enthusiastic voice making Gulf's heart stop. He remembers when Mew was kid, he once said he likes to marry beautiful girl Lisa in future. Now they are together. 

"I thought there was something between you and Gulf. That you guys are very close, like very close. Just showing off everyone that you hated each other and in reality you guys are in love." Lisa said making Gulf's ears perked up. 

"Who told you, Lisa? It's all rumors. I hate him with all my guts. Remember this, I will only be interested in Pussy and big boobs, not in any dick. And I'm only interested  in you, Lisa. Let's get married when we get older enough." He is already proposing to her. 

"Really?" She was excited. 

"Yes, Now kiss me." He said. That's it Gulf can hear slopping kiss sounds making him not able to breath any longer there. He ran out of the room crying like hell, pledging in his heart to hate Mew Suppasit Forever. 

Flashback ends

Mew was shocked to hear what he had done to his precious baby when he was clouded with teenage lust. He and Lisa broke up after a year. He didn't even know where Lisa was. Only information he knew about her, She married a foreign guy and Went with him to the States. 

Mew saw his crying baby in his arms. He felt a pang in his chest.

Mew- "Am sorry baby. Am really sorry. Am stupid. I hurted you so much. Am sorry, really baby." He is holding his baby's hand begging him and Gulf looks away making Mew's heart clench. 

Mew made him sit on the sofa and he kneeled down in front of him holding his hands, begging him to forgive his stupidity. 

Gulf– "You said You were interested in boobs and Pussy. What if you saw big boobs and tight pussy in the future, you are going to leave me, right?"

Mew- "I will become the stupidest person in the world if I do that baby. That time I was stupid but not now. I love you only. Just you only. You are the only person in the whole universe I am interested in. I can't trade with anything your tight hole, squeezy ass, those curvatures, your slender neck, your delicious dick and those plumpy lips. I can die for them. There is nothing more beautiful other than you and our peanuts. Am really sorry baby, please forgive me. I can do anything to get you forgiveness." 

Gulf- "Really?"

Mew nodded repeatedly. 

Gulf- "Then make me scream. Listening to all those words makes me hard, please me alpha." He said in a sultry voice making Mew dick Instantly hard and who can say no to this beautiful creature. You can't blame Gulf because it's his hormones taking toll on him.

Mew- "Sure, My Omega." He said unbuttoning his pants. He wanted to make him scream as loud as he could, he was determined. 

8th Month

Mew- "Baby, I can drop you." Gulf is getting ready to meet Gun, Win, Mix and Mild at restaurant to do gossip things. It's sunday, they don't have an office. Gulf wanted to spend time with them but Mew wanted to drop him. 

Gulf- "Mew, Mark Dad is called already 5 times. He needs your presence at home to discuss things about his company issues. I can manage driving and I will be very careful, okay." He said, convincing his husband. He knows Mark dad never disturbs them but today he called him asking Mews help in office things. That must be important. 

Mew- "Are you sure?"

Gulf nodded, assuring him. Mew placed a kiss on his forehead and his bump and both drove away in different paths. 

After two hours Mew got a call from Mild while he was in front of his dad in the office room, Mew picked it up.

Mild- "Mew, You are so mean and clingy." He said in an upset voice. 

Mew- "Why?"

Mild- "We asked You sent Gulf to meet us in the restaurant but you didn't let him come." He said in a whiny voice, making Mew's heart jump in fear. 

Mew- "What do you mean by he didn't come? Two hours back he left home to meet you guys, where is he?" Anyone can hear panic in Mew's voice. Mark looked at him with concern.

Mild- "What? did he left home two hours back? But he didn't come here." His voice also filled with Panic. 

Mew heart stopped. 

Mew- "Then Where is he?" He  asked to sprint out from his dad's office without listening to his dad calling him, jumping in the car and praying God not let any bad happen to his baby and his peanuts. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

Next chapter is going to be the last chapter. There might be an Epilogue but I am not sure. 

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
351K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
74.7K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...