Addams Family Values

By thelittleblackghost

Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the 1993 movie, Addams Family Values (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last N... More

Chapter 1: A New Addition
Chapter 2: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 3: New Nanny
Chapter 5: Fester's Feelings
Chapter 6: The Date and The Engagement
Chapter 7: Harmony Hut
Chapter 8: The Wedding
Chapter 9: The Honeymoon
Chapter 10: The Cast
Chapter 11: The Rehearsal
Chapter 12: The Revolution
Chapter 13: Reunited
Chapter 14: A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 15: The End

Chapter 4: Camp Chippewa

50.5K 1.4K 1K
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🕷——————————

Pubert was crawling along the floor in the main foyer. Up above him, Wednesday and Pugsley were holding and anvil up by a rope. They waited until he was right underneath it and released the anvil. Unfortunately for them, Debbie picked him up off the ground before he could be crushed.

Debbie stood in the stairs and Gomez and Morticia came down. "We'll be going out for most of the morning." Morticia handed her a piece of paper. "All the important numbers, police, fire department, morgue."

"Fester, come along." Gomez called behind them.

Fester sped down the stairs past Debbie.

"Goodbye Fester." Debbie said as he past her.

"Say goodbye to Debbie." Gomez told him.

Fester rushed back up the stairs and mumbled what was probably a goodbye, before heading back down.

"Have fun!" She waved after them.

...

Debbie was now sitting at a desk looking through documents, while Pubert crawled on the floor.

"Fester Addams, my, my. Stocks and bonds, deeds, gold bullion." She listed, before a squeak made her look up for a moment before continuing. "Treasury bills, IRAs."

Another creak echoed through the room, and Debbie looked up and nervously chuckled. "What a strange old house, so drafty. It's really no place for children."

She looked over and saw Wednesday had disguised himself to blend in with the wall.

"No place at all." She said, menacingly.

...

"Hold still you little brat!" Debbie hissed, as she tried to change Pubert.

"He's not a brat." (Y/n) said.

Debbie jolted up and saw Wednesday and (Y/n) standing by the doorway.

"Of course not." She recovered. "He's an adorable little baby."

"Fine. Rub it in." Wednesday snapped.

"We're getting him all ready for a nice little walk. Would you two like to come?" Debbie asked them sweetly.

"Are you really a Nanny?" Wednesday asked

"What a question." She replied with a strained smile.

"Why did you come here?" (Y/n) demanded.

"Why to take care of you. All of you." She cooed.

"Especially my Uncle?" He retorted, before grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and walking away.

Debbie's smile fell and she glared at them once they disappeared from view.

...

"I shouldn't be telling you this. They swore me to secrecy."

Debbie sat on a couch in front of Gomez and Morticia.

"The little angels. But they wanna go, it's all they talked about all morning. They're just afraid to ask you. They're afraid you'll think that they don't love you." She explained.

"The poor things." Morticia pitied. "It is a bizarre request."

"It's horrifying." Gomez agreed.

"They had their hearts set on it. I knew you'd want to know as concerned, caring parents." Debbie said.

"Oh, Gomez. What should we do?" Morticia asked.

"How can we say no?"

"Don't even mention it to them. Just do it. I'm sure they'll deny everything, but they wanna go. God love them." Debbie sighed in adoration

Gomez and Morticia looked at each other in confusion. "Summer camp."

...

The Addams family were all piled in the car and drove underneath a sign that said 'Camp Chippewa.' Gomez, Pugsley and Morticia sat in the back while Wednesday sat next to Lurch up front, and (Y/n) sat in Wednesday's lap.

"'Camp Chippewa.' How charming." Morticia commented.

"What's a Chippewa?" Pugsley asked.

"It's an old Indian word." Gomez told him.

"It means 'orphan.'" Wednesday said, wrapping his arms around (Y/n).

...

The family were now standing in the camp with all the other kids and their families.

Gomez looked around in disgust as he smoked his cigar. "Fresh air...The scent of pine."

Gomez then reached into his suit and pulled out another cigar and handed it to Pugsley.

"Wednesday, look at all the other children. Their freckles, their bright little eyes, their eager friendly smiles. Help them." Morticia instructed her son.

Suddenly, a girl with long blonde hair, and bangs, wearing a floral dress came over to them.

"Hi! I'm Amanda Buckman. Why are you dressed like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" Wednesday asked.

"Like you're going to a funeral. Why are you dressed like somebody died?" She said, snobbishly.

"Wait." Wednesday deadpanned.

(Y/n) scooted closer to him and grabbed his hand to calm him down. He squeezed her hand as she rubbed her thumb across his knuckles. Just then, two people who were probably Amanda's parents came over.

"Hi, Don Buckman." He shook Gomez's hand. "Isn't this place something else? Very exclusive."

"Really?" Gomez asked, surprised.

"Oh, yeah. A kid has to be extra special to get in here. Gifted, exceptional. Our Amanda's already skipped two grades. How about your boy?" He's gestured to Pugsley.

"Probation!" Gomez stated proudly, wrapping an arm around Pugsley's shoulder.

"We just love Chippewa. Amanda couldn't wait, it's all she talked about. She's got a whole new wardrobe." Amanda's mom said. "And this young man?" She looked to Wednesday.

"Oh, Wednesday's at that very special age when a boy has only one thing on his mind." Morticia said.

"Girls?" She guessed.

"Just one." He wrapped an arm around (Y/n)'s waist. "And homicide."

Amanda's mom gave him a weird look.

In the distance, someone blew a whistle and everyone turned their heads.

"Attention! Hey, listen up everybody!" A man and a woman were standing together wearing counselor uniforms. "I'm Gary Granger!" He introduced.

"And I'm Becky Martin-Granger!" His wife introduced.

The two waved and everyone clapped for them.

"We're the owners and directors here at Camp Chippewa, America's foremost facility for privilege young adults!" Gary said.

"And we're all here to learn, to grow, and to just plain have fun!" Becky announced.

"Cause that's what being privileged is all about!"

The two owners jumped up and down and clapped with everyone else.

Wednesday popped the cork off a bottle of poison and put it to his lips. But just before he could drink it, (Y/n) snatched the bottle away from him.

"Don't even think about it." She warned.

"Why do you hate me?" He said dramatically.

"Fine. Drink it. But since you're gonna be dead, I should probably start looking for a new boyfriend." She shrugged and started to walk away.

She barley made it two steps, before he grabbed her hips and pulled her back to his side.

"No. You're mine." He grumbled, pouting lightly.

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Well then, you better stick around to keep an eye on me." She teased.

"Oh, I'll keep more than just my eyes on you, ma précieuse." Wednesday whispered flirtatiously, and snaked his hand down and grabbed her butt.

(Y/n) gasped and her face turned beet red. She glanced over at Wednesday, but he just smirked and looked straight ahead.

...

Standing farther away from the family, a small, scrawny boy was standing with his parents. The boy had black hair, glasses, and a pen pouch.

"Mom, I-I don't think I like it here..." he said hesitantly.

"Oh, will you stop already, do you know how dirty you are?" His mom scolded. She licked and napkin and began wiping his face.

"Selma, please, leave him alone." The boys father told her.

"I can't breathe." The kid said, and pulled out an inhaler.

"Oh, stop it Joel, please, now stand up straight." His mother said.

"This is why he's sick all the time." Joel's father said.

"Oh, Mel, don't start with me on that." Selma sighed.

His parents kept arguing, but Joel wasn't paying attention, because he had spotted (Y/n) and became speechless.

He kept staring at her, and Wednesday noticed this. He glared at Joel, and pulled (Y/n) closer to him. (Y/n) smiled up at Wednesday, not noticing Joel's staring, and kissed underneath his chin. Wednesday looked down at her and smiled, before he planted a long, and passionate kiss in her lips. When they pulled away, Wednesday went back to glaring at Joel, who looked away, uncomfortably.

Wednesday smirked at his small victory. (Y/n) was his girlfriend. No one else was allowed to have her. All these other boys weren't worthy to even look at her. But she was too nice and naive to chase them away, so Wednesday would be glad to do it for her.

——————————🕷——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 18.4K 14
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the 1991 movie, The Addmas Family (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (H/l) = Hair Length (E/c) = Eye Color...
215K 10.4K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c...
Onward By Boo!

Fanfiction

96.1K 3.1K 14
Ian x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color I OWN NOTHING, ALL RIGHTS GO TO DISNEY.
164K 6.4K 13
Male Emily x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!!