ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
Part 28

Part 15

5.9K 193 15
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto, along with, the six teens, Obito, Itachi, Deidara, and Kurama, was at the gates of uzushiogakure. Taiyo, Yuki, Kitto, Khuu, and Tora, were jumping cheerfully, while Tsuki was not enthusiastic at all, he was going to the village where his big brother used to live.

"Alright, mask on!" Naruto authorized his 3 personal guards, Itachi, Deidara, and Obito.

"Hai!" They all acknowledge, as they slipped on their mask, and dropped a hood over their heads, encircling their hair.

They were still wearing their uniforms of course, but they had hoods, and mask's on, covering their hair and face so that no one would recognize them, after all, they're S-rank criminals.

Naruto proceeded to do the same.

He slipped on the kitsune mask, Itachi had given him for his birthday a while ago. He then proceeded to cover his hair with his hood.

"Ready?" Naruto sighs, glancing at the road in front of him.

"Hai!" Everyone except, Kurama and Tsuki, exclaim.

~~~~

Tora was skipping down the road, with Taiyo, happily blabbering things about the chunin exams.

Itachi, Deidara, and Obito stayed by Naruto's side, Itachi on the left, Obito on the right, and Deidara guarding behind.

Yuki, and Kitto, we're discussing something, although no one knew what they were talking about.

Kurama and Tsuki, well, they were just being them, Kurama with his ordinary frightening look, Tsuki with his normal cold glance.  It seems that both Kurama, and Tsuki, both we're not pleased to go to Konoha.

"Hey, Naruto-nii?" Taiyo stopped in his tracks, to glance at the blonde.

Naruto glanced at the teen. "Yeah, Taiyo?" Naruto knitted a brow.

"How did you and Kurama meet?" Taiyo mumbles.

This captured everyone's attention, well except Kurama's.

"Well that's abrupt, why do you wanna know?" Naruto chuckles. Kurama's kimono swayed, as he sighed,

"Just curious, Kurama is cold, and would not think twice to murder any of us, but he's a whole different person around you, fox? Human? I don't know." Taiyo shrugs.

"I see, well therefore you're in for a ride," Naruto chuckles.

"And a lot of drama," Kurama added on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~kurama and Naruto's first meet~

"I'm sorry! Please stop." the 6-year-old boy, pleaded, as he formulate his hands in front of his face, in a shielding way.

"Did you stop when you rampaged on our village!" The villager screamed as they proceeded to heave rocks, at the bruised boy.

The young boy was Naruto.

His blond hair blundered, his clothes were dirty, cuts over his body, and a few bruises as well, the dirt went in some of Naruto's cuts, possibly already infecting his wounds.

Naruto had given up, he allowed them to throw rocks, and junk at him.

He had lost some blood, he couldn't keep his eyes open no matter how hard he tried, he was exhausted he couldn't take it, and his eyelids started to flutter close.

*drip*

Naruto had heard a water droplet. He fluttered his eyes open, groaning as he sat up, surprisingly there was no pain whatsoever.

'That's odd.' the young blond thought.

He suddenly heard low growling, coming from behind him, Naruto froze, but slowly turned his head towards the sound.

He saw a big cage, with some type of seal on it, now that he noticed where was he? It looked like a sewer.

"Oi brat" he unexpectedly heard a deep chuckle.

Naruto gulped, as he looked up to see, a 100ft giant fox, with crimson red eyes, towering over him, the fox also had nine tails. Noticing the alarmingly amount of tails, Naruto immediately knew who this was.

"K-Kyuubi.." Naruto murmured as he backed away, from the giant fox.

Kurama laughed. " what are ya, scared brat!" Kurama slashed at his cage, making the young blonde jump.

Naruto was frightened, he hadn't noticed tears trickled down his whiskered cheeks.

Realization hit Kurama.

"Wait- brat! I was joking- ah- how do you deal with kids.." Kurama murmured the last part.

Naruto however didn't cease, the tears proceeded to trickle down his cheeks.

Kurama sweatdropped. 'Kushina is gonna assassinate me..'

"Hey, uh! You like foxes?" Kurama laughed nervously, not knowing what to do with the timid child.

Naruto sniffed as he glanced at the giant fox. "Y-yeah" Naruto murmured.

"Alright then, watch this" Kurama allowed some red chakra, to fall, onto the floor, slipping out of the bars.

Naruto watched as the chakra materialized into an elegant fox.

Naruto's eyes sparkle. "Kawaii~" Naruto beamed.

"Hah?!" Kurama looked taken back. "Kawaii? Is he ignoring the fact that I'm a killer demon fox?'

"Wowie~ That's cool Mr niney." Naruto giggled.

"Niney!?" Kurama choked.

"Mhm!" Naruto beamed.

Kurama blushed in embarrassment looking away.

"Damn kids.." Kurama grumbled.

"Hey, Hey! What's your name Mr niney?" Naruto beamed happily, as he skipped close to the fox's cage.

"Ah, my name hm?' Kurama tails swayed.

"Mhm! Yeah, your name!'' Naruto giggled pointing at the giant fox in front of him.

Kurama sighs as he lays his head on his paws. "Kurama" Kurama mumbled, as his tails swayed.

"Kuma? No Rama? Ah, Kurama?' Naruto tilted his head to the side.

Kurama nodded.

"Okay, Kurama! I'm Naruto!'' Naruto beamed happily throwing his tiny hands into the air.

Kurama chuckles slightly watching as the young blonde, blabbered about his likes, and dislikes.

''Hey, Kurama?" Naruto glanced up at the giant fox.

"Hm?" Kurama knitted a brow, glancing at the blonde.

"Are you my friend now?" The blond ask cheerfully, as his eyes sparkled, wishing for the giant fox to say yes.

Kurama looked quite taken back to hear that, but he nodded.

"Yay!" Naruto celebrated happily, running through the bars, and hugging Kurama's snout.

"Fluffy" Naruto beamed.

"Hey! Kit!" Kurama wasn't use to this much affection, after all, he is a killer, demon, nine tail fox, the all-mighty Kyuubi, it wasn't every day that someone comes running up to one, and hugging them like they were an enormous teddy bear.

Kurama glanced at the blond only to see that Naruto was asleep, cuddling up in Kurama's fur.

Kurama sighs, as he lays his head, next to the blond, drifting off to sleep as well.

~~~ Thats how they met.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto had finished telling the story about how he had met kurama, and lets just say a few people were pissed off, at the villagers.

Kurama just sighs, as he could comprehend the dangerous aura lingering off, Tsuki, Taiyo, Kitto, Yuki, Khuu, Tora, Itachi, Obito, and Deidara.

"I promise to beat every. Single. One. Of. The. Villagers." Tora murmured, as she clenched her fist.

"count us in." Itachi, Obito, Deidara, Tsuki, Taiyo, Kitto, Yuki, and Khuu, agree.

Naruto sweat dropped. "Maybe I shouldn't have told them.'

Kurama tapped on Naruto's shoulder, making the blond jump.

"God you're jumpy" Kurama chuckles.

"Kurama.." Naruto whined.

"right anyways look were here." Kurama pointed at the gates.

This captured everyone's attention.

They glance up at the gates, they were at Konoha.

"Never thought I would be back here.." Naruto sighs, as he adjusts his uzukage hat.

HAI!

Thank you for the reads! I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THIS, BUT IM GRATEFUL!

IF THERES ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ IN THIS STORY, TELL ME!

Ill try to update more often!'

Thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.3K 30
Naruto Uzumaki a loyal leaf shinobi. Goes after Sasuke Uchiha ,who just left the village hours before , along with a team of genin lead by newly prom...
22.3K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
2.2K 128 15
Since the beginning of time, the existance of "Shinobi" as been predicted to where they will bring changes to the world. However, they face a lot of...
420K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...