๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ & ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐˜, ๐—ƒ...

By kayxstoriez

๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:๐Ÿฉบ:๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:๐Ÿง :๏ฝฅ ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ & ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•ช ๏ฝฅ:โ˜•๏ธ:๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:๐Ÿฅผ:๏ฝฅ๏ฝก โคท โ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ... More

* . โ€ข. ยฐ เผ„ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ !
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ. ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—
๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
๐—. ๐–ป๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—„
๐—๐—‚. ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ
๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—
๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ
๐—‚๐—‘. ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—
๐—‘. ๐—‰๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—
๐—‘๐—‚. ๐—Œ๐—’๐—†๐—‰๐–บ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„, ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—. ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—‹๐—’
๐—‘๐—. ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™Š !
๐—‘๐—๐—‚. ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚'๐—† ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—†
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‘. ๐–บ๐—…๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡
๐—‘๐—‘. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐—‘๐—‘๐—‚. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€'๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—‘๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—Œ๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—, ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€
๐—‘๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—†
๐—‘๐—‘๐—‚๐—. ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐—ผ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„!

๐—‚๐—. ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—“๐–พ

5.4K 133 10
By kayxstoriez

CHAPTER FOUR
(     𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗓𝖾     )

Thanksgiving Eve

      Madelaine is leaning against the nurses station in the E.R., while Alex is standing right next to her. Alex has been doing alright after Izzie had left, again. Since he saw her last she has looked quite better which actually lifted a bunch of weight off of his shoulders knowing that Izzie was alive and well. While Madelaine was scanning through patients' files, she then looked up from a patients file when she heard a voice speak from behind her. When she turned around, she then met the eyes of a blonde girl, who looked to be in her late teens maybe early twenties, and she had a brown bag slung over her shoulders. "Excuse me. I'm looking for Dr. Mark Sloan."

      Madelaine and Alex both share a look, before Alex points at Mark, sitting at a burn patients side. "Um, you see the dude who was burned... trying to deep fry a turkey? Sloan's the guy making him scream like a girl."

      The blonde girl then nodded before walking over to Mark. Madelaine and Alex walk discreetly closer to the two and stood next to Callie, by a patients bed, checking that stats.

      "Dr. Sloan..." The girl started.

      "Yeah." Mark replied.

      Mark then looks up at the blonde girl standing nervously before him, and she then began to talk again. "Hi. Um, so this is a little weird, but, um... my name is Sloan Reilly. And, uh, my mom's Samantha Reilly. And, I'm pretty sure you're my dad."

       As those final words left the blonde girls mouth, Mark's eyes widened in surprise. And so did Callie's, Madelaine's and Alex's shocked to hear that Mark Sloan has a daughter.

•••

"Hey." Jackson said, as he walked over to Madelaine after watching her leave a patients bed in the E.R.

"Hi." Madelaine replied as she then walked over to the nurses station and placed the patients chart on the counter before walking off as Jackson followed her.

"What are you doing for thanksgiving?" Jackson asked her, trying to start conversation.

As Madelaine looked at him nervously, she then realized she had nothing to say. She couldn't tell him she had kids so she needed to sort of lie.

"Oh, I'm probably just gonna spend it with my mom. What about you?" She responded.

"Same here, except probably with my grandfather as well." He replied.

"Well, seems like we're both busy then." Madelaine stated with a fake smile quickly trying to end this topic.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Jackson asked her which made her even more nervous.

"Sure, what is it?" She responded.

"Why are literally 98 percent of our conversations weird?" He asked her, more like told her as she stopped walking and furrowed her brows at him.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" She questioned him as she folded her arms.

"I don't know. Just that every time we have a conversation, they're either quick or just awkward." He explained to her.

"Well, maybe I just don't like your presence." Madelaine informed him, clearly lying. Just saying this as a joke. As they made their ways to the resident locker room.

"Or maybe your just weird." Jackson responded jokingly as well.

"No, I am definitely not weird. Your the weird one." She replied to him as she then grabbed her things from her cubby and so did Jackson before the two eventually then rambled their ways out of the hospital.

"Whatever you say, Whitney. But your definitely the weird one." Jackson said as a smile formed on his face and a smile formed on hers.

"Keep on dreaming, Justin." Madelaine responded, purposely calling him a name that wasn't his.

"Did you just call me Justin?" Jackson asked her as a fake look or sorriness washed over her.

"Oh, my God. I am so sorry. I meant to say Jacob, I swear." She fakely apologized using another name that wasn't his to get him going.

"Wow, real funny." He responded.

"Dude, I am so sorry. Anyways I gotta go, my turkey awaits me. But I had a nice conversation with you Jared! See you tomorrow." Madelaine said, getting the last word in as she then ran off to her car... But what she didn't know was how after running off she had changed Jackson's whole night leaving him smiling for hours after that one little conversation they had. And what he didn't know was that after their conversation for the rest of the night he was all she could possibly think of... and it confused them both to the point where it drove them madly insane.

•••

Christmas Eve

It was almost Christmas. I'm fact, it was the night before Christmas. And well, if you didn't know, Christmas is Madelaine Whitney's favorite holiday of the year. And it's not because she's still practically a child and loves getting gifts. It's her favorite holiday because it's one of the only days of the year where she is able to give. Give things to the people in need and she actually has an excuse. And it is why she loves Christmas so much, well besides for the eggnog, snow, Christmas movies, and her family.

As Madelaine finally walked through the doors of the hospital, she had on a pair of tight black jeans, with a dark red sweater and black thigh high boots on. Her hair was also curled and left down, while she topped off her look with a dark red lipstick to match her sweater.

With her eggnog flavored coffee in her hand, she then made her way down to the nurses station where she saw some of the fellow nurses and the first thing she did was wish them a happy holidays.

"Merry Christmas Eve!" She practically shouted as her and all the nurses ended up smiling and giving each other little hugs.

While Madelaine started conversations with the nurses, she eventually heard an annoyingly familiar voice speak up from behind her.

"Merry Christmas Eve, Madelaine." Jackson spoke which made her turn around with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Merry Christmas Eve to you, too, Jace." Madelaine replied as a smirk began to grow at the corner of her lips, and Jackson had just rolled his eyes.

"I thought we were past that already?" Jackson asked her.

"Never..." She replied.

"Why are you so dressed up?" He asked her, trying to continue the conversation going on between them.

"Well, I don't work today. And because I always come in on Christmas Eve... I decided to dress up because why not." She explained to him as he nodded his head. "Why, is there something wrong with my outfit?" She asked him while raising a brow.

"N-No. No. N-Nothing at all." He stuttered which made her smile.

"Stuttering now are we?" She teasingly asked him but he once again rolled his eyes.

"Oh, shut up." He responded. "Well, I gotta go. I'm helping take Teddy's patient outside to check out the snow." He informed her which made a smile show on her face.

"Ooh, I'm coming. I love the snow." She told Jackson, as he then agreed and brought her to Teddy and her patient.

•••

While walking down the halls of the hospital with Cristina, Teddy, Jackson, the patient and the patients boyfriend. Madelaine started to get annoyed with all of Teddy's nonsense rambling about Owen, and to Madelaine... it kind of seemed like she was trying to make Cristina jealous about her relationship and friendship with Owen.

"Did Hunt ever tell you about the time that he made snow?" Teddy asked Cristina.

"No." Cristina responded.

"His guys were feeling the holidays pretty bad, so Hunt orders one of those snow makers on Christmas Eve. He tries to get the thing going, but the minute that the snow hit the sand, it melts. So Hunt blindfolded his guys and made them put their faces right up to the snowblower. There was this one kid from Minnesota. He actually cried. He said it felt exactly like Christmas at home." Teddy rambled on and explained to them.

"Ooh, Hunt. Hunt's so delicious when he's tending to bloody soldiers. Love me some Hunt." Jackson said in a lower toned voice, teasing Cristina.

As she turned around and saw Jackson close up behind her she then furrowed her brows. "Shut up." Cristina demanded which made Jackson and Madelaine laugh.

Once they all got outside, Teddy's patient ended up standing up from her wheelchair and smiling as she felt the snowflakes hit her face and fingertips. Eventually Owen had made his way outside and had wrapped Cristina in his jacket as he also wrapped her in his arms.

      "Well, that's something you don't see every day." Hunt claimed while placing a small kiss on Cristina's cheek.

      "She could code. The monitor could short out. Teddy's a brilliant surgeon. But I-I don't get how she made this call." Cristina informed Owen.

      "I get it. It's patient care. And Teddy's always been a sucker for Christmas." Owen told Cristina who then secretly felt a bit insecure about the relationship he had with Teddy.

      As they continued watching the patient, Madelaine eventually snuck away from the others  and went over to the little tiny pile of snow that started to build up by the emergency entrance of the hospital and she managed to make a tiny little snowball. And once it was a decent enough size, she then threw it at Jackson, hitting him directly in the back which made him slowly turn around to see Madelaine laughing to herself.

      "A snowball?... seriously?" He asked her, while raising a brow at her, but she couldn't help but laugh.

       "Stop being such Bah Humbug, and live a little." She claimed, as he gasped sarcastically placing a hand over his chest.

       "Ouch!" He gasped.

        Before Madelaine could say anything else, the patient Kelsey had collapsed.

•••

Christmas Day

      It was Christmas morning. Madelaine's favorite holiday of the year. Especially when she gets to see the smiles on her kids faces when they open up their gifts. It melts her heart completely to see them smiling and happy.

      Once she woke up, she had walked downstairs to see that her kids stockings were full, the presents were set and under the big green and glowing Christmas tree, and that her mother was up doing the final touches.

       "Good morning mom." Madelaine said, as she let out a slight yawn before walking over to her mother and planting a kiss on her forehead.

       "Good morning Madelaine. How was your night?" Her mother asked her while she yawned again.

        "Pretty good. Besides the fact I got home later than intended." She admitted, as her mother completely understood since her daughter works at a hospital, which are normally pretty busy.

       "Yeah, well, that's what you get for working at a hospital." Gaia claimed.

        "Mom, you worked at that hospital." Madelaine reminded her.

        "That's right, oops." Gaia jokingly responded causing the both of them to laugh.

        That was when, all three kids Theodore, Auroriella, and Eleanora came walking down the stairs as they stretched and yawned themselves awake eyes suddenly their eyes all shot open at the sight of their presents.

        "Good morning, everyone. Are you guys hungry?" Madelaine asked her kids, but they all shook their heads no. "Is that because you want to open up presents?" She asked her kids who then nodded their head yes, and she just laughed before letting them all dig into their gifts.

       As the kids unwrapped their presents, while throwing the wrapping paper everywhere, and opening up all of their toys. All they could do was smile, and it honestly brightened up Madelaine's day and life. She was happy to see her kids smiling.

       After her kids opened up every toy under the tree, they all then had a little family breakfast which consisted of chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, toast, bacon, and glasses of orange juice. Once they finished eating their breakfast, they spent the rest of the day together watching Christmas movies, napping, and spending every second with each other.

•••

New Years Eve

       While Madelaine was walking into work, after being paged in pretty late in the day. She then decided to walk in through the emergency entrance but quickly ended up regretting her decision because when she got closer to the doors she saw Cristina and Owen making out, and they seemed to be deep in the kiss.

       "Ew! Get a room." Madelaine said which made them break the kiss as they looked over at her, watching her as she fake gagged.

       "Oh, get to work." Cristina hissed, as her and Owen continued to kiss while Madelaine chuckled to herself before walking off and into the building getting ready for work.

A/N: this is another quick chapter since the episode wasn't as chaotic as the others. also if your wondering when jackson and madelaine finally get together or at least make a move. idek yet, but i do know it will happen soon. it all depends on the episodes and how they relate to the story and how i decide to make them. but hopefully they can make some moves soon.

word count; 2,207

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.