He saved me (Not finished)

Par xo444xx

Stefans girlfriend has a little secret... vampire smut for all the vampire diaries fans This is not a finishe... Plus

P1
P3
P4

P2

1.6K 5 0
Par xo444xx

I walk back upstairs to Stefans room, still trying to process My previous conversation with his brother.
"STEFANNN" I yelled
"Y/n?"
" there you are, I was looking for you. I just met Damon. How come you've never mentioned him before?"
"Me and Damon don't really have a very good brotherly bond, we fell out years ago and I guess he still holds a grudge against me." He said in a confused tone.

I get changed and leave, on my way out I saw Damon,
"Thank you for having me mr Salvatore, it's been a pleasure meeting you"
"No worries y/n, and please call me Damon"
"Bye for now Damon"
I leave with butterflies in my stomach, both of the brothers have incredible genes!
The next day at school I see Stefan. The eye contact was intense! We couldn't keep our eyes off each other, all I could think about was the night before!
I broke the eye contact and wondered round desperate to find bonnie and care. I had completely forgot to tell them about last nights events! I wonder how Bonnie is going to react! She hates the vampires! This is gonna be a long day I can already tell! I go to history and mr saltzman puts me in a seat between Bonnie and Stefan !!! It's like his wanting a catastrophic event to occur in his class room?
I moved past this and just spoke to Bonnie, about 25 minutes into the lesson I had a gut feeling that someone was watching me. And sure enough when I turned around, Stefan was staring at me with his piercing blue eyes and perfect grin...
It was founders day comeing up and I had no clue what to wear! I went online and bought this stunning 1864 dress!

A few weeks later...
(It's now founders day and amd your all dressed up)

I walked into the centre of mystic falls, all eyes were on me, including Stefan and Damon's! I didn't know who to approach first, I've been avoiding Stefan but I barely know Damon. Instead of seating my self next to only one brother, I plonk my self slap bang in the middle of the two, what they gonna do about it? Exactly nothing. Previously I herd them talking about a lady friend called Kathrine... my name was mentioned and I was intrigued, I decided to be straight up
"Stefan, Damon, who's Kathrine and why do I matter to her?"
"I- uhh" Stefan didn't want to answer, I was furious! What secret was he keeping?
"Damon.. care to share who Kathrine is?"
" no not really" Damon says hastily.
At this point I got really mad, what weren't they telling me? Stefan is my boyfriend and he won't tell me shit all! This is ridiculous! I left the table in a rush, Stefan followed not far behind.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.7K 1K 79
in where jimin needs help to be accepted on to the school's basketball team so he gets help from yoongi, who had an amazing reputation for playing ba...
807K 24.6K 75
━━━━━━━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❜ ❫ ⟨ 𝖩𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖬𝖸 𝖦𝖨𝖫𝖡𝖤𝖱𝖳 𝗑 𝖪𝖮𝖫 𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖠𝖤𝖫𝖲𝖮𝖭 ⟩ ▐ ꒰ఎ ❛ 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝗌�...
70.6K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
11.3K 84 5
Damon Salvatore smut one shots