We are together โœ…

By Frostflowerr

(Completedโœ…) ?? - I am sorry, I can't marry you... ?? -It's okay, I understand hyung. ____________ ?? - I... More

Character's description
๐ŸŒธ 1 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 3 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 4 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 5 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 6 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ7๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 8 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 9 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 10 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 11 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 12 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 13 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 14 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 15 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 16 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 17 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 18 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 19 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 20 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 21 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 22 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 23 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 24 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 25 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 26 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 27 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 28 ๐ŸŒธ
โคHappy JK dayโค
๐ŸŒธ 29 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 30 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 31 ๐ŸŒธ
โคHappy Joonie day โค
๐ŸŒธ 32 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 33 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 34 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 35 ๐ŸŒธ
โ™ฅ Happy Mochi day โ™ฅ
โคYet to comeโค
๐ŸŒธ 36 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 37 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 38 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 39 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ 40 ๐ŸŒธ
A/N
~New story~
~New story~
~New story~
~New story~

๐ŸŒธ 2 ๐ŸŒธ

1.8K 60 11
By Frostflowerr

Now everyone is in the living room where our dear doctors- Baekhyun and Jimin are checking on Namjoon's right hand.

Baekhyun slowly raises Joon's right hand.

Baekhyun-Good... very good the recovery is very fast as expected Mr. Jeon. It's indeed a good news.

Joon-Thank you doctor.

Mr. Jeon-Thankyou, Doctor Baekhyun. Since we have came in contact with you the recovery of Joon's hand is indeed fast.

Baekhyun-(Smiles) It's nothing like that Mr. Jeon actually nowadays the technology is so advanced that most of the disease can be cured from its root whether the injury is from childhood or not.

Jimin- Technology will come in use only then only doctor when Hyung will take his medications on time( glares cutely). But he is always busy in work. All the credit goes to our kai hyung who makes him take his medications forcefully.

Kai-Of course, his medicine's bottle always remains in my pocket doctor! Whether he is in meeting, office, shouting or working I always reach their to feed him meds.

Jimin- (Smiles) Thankyou hyung~~

Joon- I don't know about my hand dr. but I am sure that with you we will soon get a little strict but cute doctor.

Jimin shyly looks down.

Mr. Park- Oh no no don't flatter him that much son otherwise Mr. will fly in the sky. (Comes while eating ice-cream with Jk)

Jimin goes to him snatches the ice-cream bowl from him and gave to Kook.

Mr. Park- Hey! Hey! My ice-cream~~

Jimin glares at him - No sweets appa.

Mr. Park-See! (Everyone chuckles at the duo) I don't understand what so addicting in your profession Mr. Baekhyun. I have so many restaurants in the name of my son where he can eat himself, party with his friends but no! He has to torture me with all his diet lists. (Fake crying)

JK-Don't mind him Dr. uncle, whenever Park uncle is hungry he speaks like this.

Mr. Park- Oh! darling if you also have to eat cucumbers and carrots every time then you will also say the same thing.

Baekhyun-Aww~~ I pity you Mr. Park. But I can't do anything when your own doctor has prescribed it ☺

Mr. Park-Whatever, it is but tonight in the party I will eat to my heart's content. On top of that, Yoongi is coming back too.

On hearing Yoongi's name Jimin's face had a red tint of shyness. And JK tease him more.

Baekhyun- Oh great! So let's meet tonight in the party. Bye everyone~

Everyone bid him a goodbye. Jimin was going to when..

JK- Dr. Jimin! Dr. Jimin! May I have word please. (acting)

Jimin nodded shyly.

Where JK pulled him toward the couch and made him sit on the it, between Mrs. Jeon and YN. Hobi was sitting on the floor with the kids and Joon sat on the opposite couch with kai facing them.

JK took a frame of Yoongi's pic and came back.

JK- Ahem! Ahem! So, as we know that today my dearest brother, Yoongi hyung is coming back. Will you like to share your feelings about it Mr. Park.

Jimin blushed madly and looked down biting his lips to stop the smile forming from the happiness of the arrival of his 😍 ~~~

Mrs. Jeon hit JK on his shoulder- Why are you teasing my Jiminie .

YN- Oh mommy! Don't we know that one day this two hearts have to become one.

Jimin is a blushing mess till now and everyone chuckles seeing his condition.

Hobi-By the way, Mom! to receive Yoongi hyung who has went to the airport?

Mrs. Jeon- No body.

Hobi-Huh! Why?

JK-Because, hyung has given clear instructions that no one has to come to the airport just send a car.

Joon-Actually, my baby brother doesn't want to trouble anybody.

Mrs. Jeon- Hummm! (Leans over his photo frame.) Good knows what will happen to this boy. ☺

Joon-Nothing mommy, he is just one in a million ☺

Mark comes to them.

Mark- Mrs. Jeon, the decorators have came and Mr. Jeon is calling you.

Mrs Jeon-Ohk, Let's go.

Now, JK thought of testing somebody

JK- Mr. Mark! Mr. Mark! Do you know after hearing Yoongi hyung's name how does Jimin's face look like?

Mark look at him in a questioning manner.

JK- Just like the face of Kai hyung which becomes after hearing your name.

Mark ran away from there due to shyness whereas Kai who was drinking water, spit the water and everyone burst into laughter after watching the scene.

Kai- My god! He is a dangerous man.

Jimin- This boy deserves a slap.

Jimin went toward him and gave him a soft slap.

JK- Hayy~ One more.

Jimin slapped him once more.

JK- Hayy~~ ( Kept his hand on his chest dramatically)

??- HI!!!

Jimin- TAE!!

Whereas JK is shocked to see him. He kept rubbing his eyes to check whether it is reality or he is again dreaming.

Tae came and hugged Jimin- Hi! Jimin hyung.

Then he hugged YN and handshake with Hobi- Hi! YN noona and Hobi jiju

YN- OMG! Tae when did you arrive?

Tae- Just now! ( He forwarded his hand for a handshake with JK and our JK was in a daze and wasn't leaving his hand after holding.)

Tae- Appa and grandma has also came.

YN- Grandma Kim has came!! Let's goo ( To Hobi and Jimin)

All of them left, when...

Tae- Umm.... Will you leave now?

JK came into the reality and left his hands and our ran away from their due to shyness.

JK- Hayyy!! ( Keeping his hand on the heart area) At last the thirst of my eyes is quenched after having a glimpse of my love 😍. (WHIPPED MAN)

*TIME SKIP*

Mr. Jeon- Really, Kim aunty just for today's function you all came to Seoul from Busan I am very grateful.

Grandma Kim- (Smiles) There's nothing like that son, we have to come after all we all are family friends.

Everyone smiles and our dear Tae is playing with Haewon.

Joon- Come Tae, today the charge of decoration, you only have to take.

Tae-Of course hyung, I have already brought the things related to music as uncle loves music.

Mr. Jeon- (Smiles at the younger) Really! Kim aunty, our Tae is very talented, always came first in academics and cultural programmes, is soon to be a lawyer and helps his father in his business. But here we have a great man our dear Jeon Jungkook who wakes up at 8:00am.

Tae look at him and wiggle his eyebrows teasing JK.

While JK starts fake crying- No one loves me~~~

Where Jimin playing along hugged him- Uncle!! That's not fair~~

Everyone laughed out loud.

*TIME SKIP*

Mr. Park, Hobi , Eunwoo and Kai are playing carrom.

Mr. Park- Oh Tae! Where is your religious father? His prayers ended or not?

Tae chuckled - Wait a min, I will check on him uncle.

*With Mr. Kim Taeyong in the temple of Jeon mansion*

Mr. Taeyong-Hey God ! Whenever I came in this mansion I feel like I came into any palace of a king. I have only one request from you god ,that is, just make my son marry the youngest son of Mr. Jeon, then he could live peacefully with all the riches and I can die peacefully having the thought that my son is in good hands.....

Tae- Appa~~

Mr. Taeyong- Yes son?

Tae- Come on!! end your prayers now everyone is waiting for you. What do you ask to god for so long?

Mr. Taeyong- (Chuckles) Nothing sweetie, just that you have a bright future.

Tae-(Smiles) I love you appa..... Now let's goOoOOOo~~

Mr. Taeyong- Yes! Yes! My little baby bear.

Tae pulled his father to the living room.

Mr. Park- And here my dear friend arrives.

Mr. Taeyong goes towards Mrs. Jeon with boxes of sweets in his hands.

Mr. Taeyong- And here the famous sweets of Busan for you sis-in-law.

Mrs. Jeon- That's not fair oppa whenever you come, you always bring lots of sweets.(Whining)

Mr. Taeyong- He He , this are not much sis in law ,will end soon in tasting only. Come have a taste.

Mrs. Jeon took a sweet and went.

Mr. Taeyong- Yes! That's the spirit.

Everyone chuckles and Mr. Taeyong gave sweets to everybody.

Mr. Taeyong- You know, son Hobi our Mr. Jeon has done so many things for our village in Busan. He got school done, built hospitals and now is establishing a big electricity plant which will give living to so many people.

Grandma Kim- Of course, and our Joonie also helped him so much in bringing all this success.

Mr. Taeyong- Our is Joonie is a diamond Eomma. He loves his brothers so much. Sent Yoongi to US, to handle business and have experience and now is also giving training to our JK.

JK-Uncle, my business card~~~ ( Forwarding a card towards him)

Mr. Taeyong- Omg, that's great.

Grandma Kim- Oh so now our little JK also assists his big brother in business.

YN- What help grandma, just picks his briefcase ( Sarcastically)

Everyone laughs~~

JK- So, what? Earlier Yoongi hyung also used to do the same thing isn't it?

??- Yoongi still does the same thing JK.

Everyone turns towards the door only to see..

JK-Yoongi hyung~~

YG- JK~ (Hugged JK)

Joon- Yoongi~

YG- Hyung~ (Hugged him) Missed you so much.

Mr. Jeon- Son~

YG saw Mr. Jeon touched his feet and hugged him tightly.

YG- Finally after 5 years, Dad I came back to my safe place.

Mr. Jeon smiles while rubbing circles on his back to calm him down- Missed you son!! So much...

Meanwhile YG was meeting everybody else Tae went in the kitchen to inform others.

Tae- Auntie~~ Yoongi hyung arrived! ( Eyeing Jm)

Mrs. Jeon- (Gasps) He came!!

Mrs. Jeon left with Minsoo and Tae where someone is standing their with tomato face and a thumping heart.

Jm- Finally after 5 years~~

*In living room*

YG saw Mrs. Jeon coming and approached her.

YG-Mom~~( About to hug but Mrs. Jeon turned around)

Mrs. Jeon- Hmph!!

Minsoo- Yoongi, you didn't came back for 5 years that's why your mom is angry.

YG- I know how to melt her auntie~

YG- Mom~~ (Give his puppy eyes and innocent face)

Mrs Jeon-Idiot! ( Hugs him tightly)

And YG chuckles on her childish behaviour.

*TIME SKIP*

Everyone is settled down in the dining hall while doing chit chats.

Eunwoo- Really, bro in law where our house's ladies, daughters and sons sits together, serves and eats together is a real home.

Mr. Jeon- Of course , bro in law, the family that prays together, eats together,

Everyone- STAYS TOGETHER ~~

Everyone is eating while Minsoo, Mrs. Jeon, YN, Tae, and JM are serving.

Mrs. Jeon- YG your favorite kimchi stew.

YG was about to take it from her hands when she backed off- Ai ai I will feed you today.( Feeds him)

Everyone- Aww~~

YN- You never fed us with this much love mummy (Teasing)

JK- Yes we have only our Minsoo auntie~ (Hugs Minsoo's waist)

Mrs. Jeon- Oh! really (feeds him too) Here you go auntie's son.

Everyone chuckles.

Tae- And here your favorite bulgogi YG hyung.

YG- Thanks.

JK- I also want (Whispers)

Tae- You also want? (Teasing)

JK- Yess! I love spicy things~ (Smirking)

Tae gasps on the double meaning talks and served him fastly and ran away due to shyness.

JK- Hayyy~~ That blushy face

JM- Hobi hyung will you have tea?

Hobi- Uhh !! No no .

Kai+ JK+ YN- YG will have some.

YG- Uhh!! No no . (Politely)

JK- Are what no no . You just serve Jiminshii~

Kai- Ay hay, What a scene~~

YN giggles.

JK- Now, make it a habit YG hyung lifelong he will only feed you.

JM blushes furiously on JK's statement and YG smirks internally.

JM was about to ran away from there when JK held him and pushed him on YG's lap.

JK- Are, where are you running away have a sit. (Laughs out loud)

While JM ran away being a whole tomato.

YG glare at JK and he being scared of it returns to his food.

Then only three 🦎 enters the mansion with a big bouquet in their hand.

Min Aecha+ Cha Evi+ Choi Kwan- Aree~ our darling Daehyun-ah where are you?

*Meanwhile in the kitchen*

Minsoo- Hmph~ See the butterflies came~~

Mrs. Jeon hit her shoulder playfully and came out of the kitchen chuckling. She hugged her friends.

Mrs. Jeon- You! Shameless girls. Why are you so late?....Come have something.

Her friends sat on the table instead of the chairs like brats and started nibbling on bread.

Aecha - Actually, last night we were playing cards in the club till mid night so today we got up late.

Evi- You know na. We are lazy girls~ ~ ~

Evi- Hi! Mr. Eunwoo~ ~

And Eunwoo chocked on his food whereas Minsoo was digging daggers on her body from her eyes.

Evi- Omoo. So cute!! (And she went away)

Minsoo- Hmph!! They wake up late and spent their half of the days in club or here. Totally shameless!!

*In the living room*

Mrs. Jeon is sitting with her friend on the couch accompanied with Minsoo, Mr. Taeyong, Grandma Kim and Mr. Jeon who is working on his laptop.

Aecha- You know Daehyun-ah nowadays in every household there are fights.

Evi- Somewhere brothers are fighting, father- son are fighting or mother in law and daughter in law are fighting.... Gosh! this daughter in laws are a head-ache.

Kwan- Yes! And now a days, the parents has only one responsibility and that is after marriage they iust should divide their properties and let the children handle it themselves.

Mr. Jeon- But I don't agree with you Ms. Kwan. ( Comes and sits beside Mrs. Jeon) The true responsibility of the parents is that they should give the children good teachings and manners so that in the future this type of circumstances would never arise.

Mrs. Jeon- (Smiles to Mr. Jeon) Yes, and think about the grand children also. If the grandparents are alive then why should they live away from them and miss the special feeling of the affection of grandparents.

Aecha- Oh, but I don't think that 3 daughter in laws can ever live under one roof with peace.

Mr. Jeon- If there is love and care then everything is possible Ms. Aecha.

Aecha- (Being angry from their continuous negative reply) Oh then how about a bet....(cutter off by Minsoo)

Minsoo- Unnie, don't you have to get ready for the party.

Aecha-Uhhh.. (Smiles awkwardly)Yes! We also have to get ready for the evening.

3 of them- Bye everyone!!

Everyone- Bye !

The 3 of them were going toward the door when Evi stood in front of Minsoo.

Evi- Excuse me~

Minsoo- (Turned and glared at her)

Evi- If you see Mr. Eunwoo then say him See you!! from me~ Bye!!

And all of them walked of giggling.

Minsoo- Hmph~ ~ ~

To be continued...

He he 😂 Did you all liked it. Comment please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.4K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
14.6K 1K 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
423K 11.2K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
731K 41.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...