Growing Up | Evansson Twins

By Le0naShah

Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 15

982 28 6
By Le0naShah

TW: PANIC ATTACK!  

It has been 3 days since Rose and the twins met for the first time. Rose spends so much time with Alexa and Axel after they back from school. Alexa has really taken her fakeness seriously. She really pushes aside her own feelings that have been hurt. She just wants this to work out for Axel. That's all that matters for her now. Axel happiness. Because when he's happy, she'll be happy too.

That night Scarlett has come to say goodnight and kisses as usual and wanted to explain it to Alexa but Alexa assured her mother that it's fine, she understands why Scarlett did it. Because she really understands why Scarlett did that. But as usual that doesn't mean it hurts her less and will make the voice in her head go away like that.

Alexa awake feeling churn in her stomach. Like something bad gonna happen today or is it just because she's nervous because today is comps day for her plays. Everyone is gonna be there. Her parents, her parents work friends and everyone is gonna watch her performing too. She really wants Scarlett to be there for tonight. No matter how much she's gonna ignore that she really is mama's girl, how much some of Scarlett's actions hurt her, she still wants her mama to be there for her.

It's her big night.

Alexa gets ready to go to school. They have to be in school earlier than anyone else for last practice and set-up to make sure nothing is gonna be wrong when the play starts.

There will be 5 schools in competition for this season. And the twin's school is going to be the host for today's event.

Alexa goes downstairs to be met with her father and Axel only.

"Where's Mom?" Alexa asks worriedly

"She's sending Rose to her dads. Romain said he can't get out of the meeting and so, he asks your Mom to send Rose to him since they have to catch their flight soon after that" Chris explains

"Hey, she promised she's gonna be there" Axel assured his twin sister.

"Bubs, your Mom will come, don't worry. She wants to see you play and perform" Chris added

"Yeah, she came to my soccer game yesterday, right? She'll surely come to yours too" Axel said

"It's not mine. It's ours too Axel and I'm fine. I know she'll come. I trust her that she'll come" Alexa exclaimed, smiling sadly while Axel smiled widely.

She trusts her. This is a big deal for Alexa because she's not this type of person who easily trusts people after what has happened. Especially with her and Scarlett. Axel knew Alexa already trusted Chris because Alexa has permanently called him 'Dad, Papa and Daddy' but with Scarlett it changes most of the time.

"Now, let's go. Anna has been texting me to send her favorite students to her" Chris said, clapping his hand while playfully shoved the kids to the car, making the twins laugh at his statement.

-/-

-2 hours later-

The play is about to start and everyone has started to fill in their seat. Alexa and Axel peeking from behind the curtains to see who was there already.

They could see their family fill the seat that had been assigned for them already. The two rows in front of the stage. But the one person who Alexa was really looking forward to wasn't there yet.

She's fucking nervous about it. And the one person who she needed right now isn't here with her. It's okay. Scarlett will come. She may be running late, traffic or something. She knows Scarlett will come because Scarlett promised her and Alexa really holds onto that promise so much.

Alexa also notices that Lizzie came with her husband, Robbie Arnett. Alexa has grown close to Lizzie, Robert, Susan and sometimes Lizzie lets Alexa facetiming with Robbie. Alexa started to trust these people.

Robbie notices Alexa and Axel from the curtains and he nudged his wife and pointed at them. Lizzie grinning and waving at them excitedly while recording them with her phone. Chris also does the same and he sends it to Scarlett.

Alexa could actually see Chris's anxious expression. Scarlett wasn't answering her phone at all and Chris somehow worried for Scarlett. He's worried if something bad happened to Scarlett but she's not alone. She's with her assistant manager and guards. Surely, if something happens, they'll call Chris.

Anna then called Alexa and Axel to their dressing room for their last briefing. Their school turn is on the 4th. So, it'll have enough time for Scarlett to come and watch. But if she can't, she can watch Alexa's performance.

-/-

An hour passed by, it was now their turn for their play. Alexa once again peek from behind the curtains to see the certain someone that she's hoping for. But her hope is crushed when her seat is empty. Chris saw his daughter and he just shot her a sorry look.

Alexa just sucked it up and focused on the play. Their theme play is similar to high school musicals but instead they weren't focused much on the love interest but more to friendship values and family support through high school.

There's sad, happy and cheeky musical singing that Alexa needs to carry this whole play. From time to time, the two front rows that she considered as family caught her glance over at the entrance door and back to Scarlett's seat that she was supposed to be seated in.

But nevertheless, Alexa ace her plays for today. They received standing ovations from the audience. For the time being, it did change Alexa mood but when she glanced back at Scarlett's seat, her mood was all gone. And she notices Chris get up from his seat, talking to someone on his phone.

Alexa then goes backstage to meet with Anna who seems beaming up in joy because they got a standing ovation from the audience.

"You guys nailed it! I'm so proud of you guys!" Anna said smiling widely

"Wouldn't make it this far if you weren't teaching us Mrs. Harrington" Alexa stated grinning at her

"God, Lex. I am in love with your role just now. You're so good! I know you'll do great as usual!" Anna said hugging Alexa

Alexa just hugs Anna tightly. Though, it's not Scarlett but she really needs it right now.

"She'll be proud of me like you did right if she was here?" Alexa said whispering to Anna and Anna immediately knew something was wrong when she tightened the hugs.

"Hey, hey. She'll be amazingly proud of you Alexa. She must've good reason to miss out on this. She won't easily break her promise, Lex. I know her" Anna said pulling away from the hug and pull Alexa away from the crowd of the student before they hear their conversation

"I know. I really hope she's gonna be here for my performance. I really need her. I just want her Anna" Alexa said quietly shuffling, looking at her feet.

Anna just stood there and didn't know what to say because this is the closest she hears for Alexa to break down any second now. She knows Alexa is starting to trust them, especially Scarlett. She knows it because she's been taking care of her since she's 10 years old.

The changes in Alexa's life, everything that happened, Anna knew it from A-Z. And as usual, Alexa really didn't trust people easily just like that. Everyone in her life knows this.

Alexa then saw her father walking to them and she immediately knew that face expression. Her heart sink into her chest

"I wanna know the reason" Alexa stated before Chris could open his mouth.

"She got carried away with her meeting with Romain and his client" Chris exclaimed

"I thought you said she's just sending Rose to him?" Alexa asks confusedly

"It was supposed to be that but she said since she knows Romain's client, she could help him out and everything. Also, Rose were left alone if she left her there" Chris explains

Alexa tears brimming in her eyes. Axel come in front of his twin sister

"Hey, no tears. You're strong Alexa. She wasn't worth your tears at all. Besides, you're gonna perform after this right? Lizzie's out there, Kimmy's out there. Dad's out there, I'm gonna sit next to dad watching you, Anna's gonna be here watching you and Noah and Brian too" Axel said cupping her cheeks with both his hands.

Alexa just nodded her head and blink away her tears. But Alexa started to breathing heavily

"I need to get out of this jacket" Alexa said trying to get rid of that jacket because it feels like it suffocates her. She shakily tried to do it but failed miserably. Axel helped her through it

"Breathe Lex! You have to breath Alexa! Slowly Lexa, you can do this. It's okay. I'm here Lexa, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere I promise" Axel said panicking as Alexa panic attack came attacking her at this time. Chris took over Axel position and hug his daughter, putting her ears to his chest.

"That's its baby girl. You did so good, baby. I'm so proud of you" Chris said once Alexa has steadied her breathing. 

------------- 

0of, I'm sorry. This is where everything falls apart. I am so sorry everyone....  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 1.9K 36
includes Natasha, Wanda, Scarlett and Lizzie! You are Natasha's daughter :) Feel free to comment or message any requests! Best tags: #1 in natasharom...
1.5M 46.5K 182
15 year old y/n y/l/n gets a new job acting for marvel all while still balancing school and her questionable home life. does meeting the cast become...
242K 5K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...
475K 12.5K 50
After being in an orphanage for most of your life, an awful night turns into your dream life. Maddie had been an orphan since the age of 2 and grew...