Carter Brothers: Dane

By cherrypop12

NEW Version of this book. Edits made from old version: additional scenes, changes to storyline, edited spelli... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

3.1K 97 3
By cherrypop12

Chapter 8

"Is everything okay? That's my mom's recipe by the way, I thought I did okay recreating it but you can be honest. I won't tell her if you didn't like it."

Emery snaps up to meet Dane's teasing gaze as she swallows the piece of carrot dipped in ranch. She'd only taken 3 of the succulent, slow cooked wings from the big plate in front of them. It's not because they're not delicious because they definitely are and beat any she's had hands down. It's just that she's stress undereating.

"No, no they're great. I love them. I'm just not very hungry is all," she reassures him.

It's totally sweet of him to cook her dinner. The slow cooker wings, waffle fries and veg with ranch are simple enough to make but it still requires some effort and planning. He'd asked his cook to prepare one less meal in the week so he could be the one to make this one himself. Just looking at him and his mannerisms, Emery often forgets how different they are in terms of class. He's not just middle class. He's the silver spoon type of class. The type to have a cook employed and a maid. Perhaps because of that, she's shocked he would go through the effort of cooking for her. And well at that.

"Yeah?" he questions with concern, getting up seeing as she's also now finished, "everything okay?"
She gets up too to help him clear up.
"Mhmm," she grumbles, "it's silly really. Not a big deal. I don't know why I'm obsessing over it. I'll be over it soon don't worry."
He nudges her shoulder with his and looks at her while stating, "it's not silly. Tell me what's up, baby."
"I'm always so organised especially when it's the first day of the semester. Except this time, obviously! I forgot my English Lit paper. I did it and everything. I can't believe I forgot to pack it. I'm such a dumbass. God."
"Woah, Em. Don't call yourself names like that, especially not in that tone. You are organised and you are smart but you're also allowed to make mistakes. If you've even gone this long without ever forgetting homework never mind forgetting to do it, that's incredible. It's going to be okay Honey Bee. I'm sure this is not going to affect your marks or anything."

Emery leans against the counter opposite Dane, watching his back as he loads the dishwasher. He's right. It's not rational for her to get so worked up about this. But it still bothers her to think that she's becoming careless and unfocused.

"I know. Mr. Grant is being nice and letting me hand in tomorrow but it just...I don't know maybe something he said is just bothering me."

When Dane faces her, he has a look of contained anger. Not directed at her, she knows but from her bringing up Mr. Grant. Dane definitely has an issue with the guy and it's obviously reciprocated which is why Emery doesn't like bringing the other up to each of them. Still, it's inevitable right now.

"That fucking guy," he mutters.
"I know you don't like him for whatever reason and he doesn't really like you either weirdly enough," she says, pressing her palms against his chest soothingly.
"It's because he clearly has a thing for you. Which is creepy and gross. He's a fucking teacher and even if you're 18 now who knows when he started to have his...crush."

Although he doesn't mean it to, Dane's theory makes her laugh. Mr. Grant definitely does not have a crush on her. No. He sees her more as a golden child or something. Maybe he even sees a lot of him in her which is maybe why he's unhappy with some of the decisions she's making even though it's hers to make.

"Dane, baby, that's not true. He thinks you're a bad influence on me."
Dane's hands that were moments ago around her lower back drops as he frowns.
"Is that what you think too? That I'm somehow making you ditch your work and responsibilities?"
"No! No, not at all," she rushes to console him, drawing him closer to her.
He softens but not all the way. Instead, his hands cup her shoulders as that perturbed expression remains.
"I don't think it's you at all. I think it's me," she admits, "maybe I'm not balancing everything as well as I thought I could."

She's clearly not doing a great job being in a relationship with him. Things are slipping with school and it's only a matter of time before she starts making mistakes at work. She expects him to say his usual words of encouragement but after a minute of silence that's not what he says.

"Are you saying you need a break from us?" he asks quietly.
Emery blinks at him in shock. God, no, that's not at all what she wants. She's slowly becoming used to him. Slowly getting accustomed to talking to him about her problems, even small things like this, and of course getting used to his affection. To suddenly cut that off sounds awful.
"No! No, nothing so dramatic," she replies, "I was just...venting. I'll move on from it but I just need to think about it for a while first. This is the first time this has ever happened to me, you know."

Hearing that he completely relaxes, and his usual grin appears again. Emery reflects his posture, sinking against his. That's one thing he hasn't learnt yet, she supposes. Sometimes a person just needs to talk out the problem to get over it without a solution needing to be suggested. Actually, the only thing Emery needs to do to get over it is to make sure she organises better for school. Even without Dane in the picture, she supposes this final year, final semester would be hard so it's not fair to blame this on him.

"I'm not surprised Ms. Overachiever," he teases leaning down.
"Maybe you are turning me bad, Mr. Carter," she responds with a small grin to let him know she doesn't actually mean that.
The turquoise in his eyes darkens as his gaze softens creating currents of anticipation race up and down her spine.
"That was my plan all along, glad it's working."

Emery just smiles and shakes her head before tilting her chin up to allow their lips to meet. He kisses her hard and deep. The kind of kiss they couldn't have at school when they were reunited after the spring break. It's also a lot more intimate so when things get heated, Emery isn't staying dissociated because of the noise around them and the awareness that they're in public.

Her arms stay looped around his shoulders, fingers grazing at the nape of his neck where his hair is starting to get a little longer than he usually has it. His own hands have slipped down her back to her hips. He pulls her against him harder making her feel the hardening organ in his pants. As they continue making out, Emery wonders when he's just going to lift her up and set her on the counter or suggest a better place and position for this. She knows they're taking it slow, but her body hasn't got that message yet. It still remembers the way he ate her out and how painfully long it's been since then.

"Dane," she whispers against his lips stretching away. He takes it as a cue to kiss along her neck, which makes Emery sigh against him, forgetting her thoughts for a moment.
"Dane," she calls again.
He makes a hum of acknowledgement.
"Let's go to your bedroom."

That captures his attention. Jerking back, he considers her seductive demand. Instinct means he reaches for her to haul her up and drag her to his cave. It may not have actually been that long but to go from seeing her almost every day to not seeing her at all for days weakens him. His resistance is low right now and he can't think too sensibly from all that pent up lust.

"Come on," she whispers, soft lips pressing against his throat as her words wrap around him like a barracuda, "don't you want to get more comfortable? I promise we can go as slow as you want."
All the reasons not to do as she suggests are annihilated instantly. The victorious side roars inside him, unleashed it picks up his prize unaffected by the squeak of surprise and strides to that more comfortable location.

They tumble onto his bed with him landing over her. Emery barely has time to catch her breath and make sense of this acceleration in events before he's kissing her recklessly again. Her wrists become encased by his hands, pinning her arms to the bed as his hips slowly undulate. She can't help but wiggle her own hips until she finds the angle that feels really, really good. It's not enough to get her there but it does drive her desire to find it.

"Dane, please," she pants.
She'd been a little nervous seeing him again after a while and those thoughts of whether time apart has made him reassess her meant she did something ridiculous. She actually wore the only pieces sexy lingerie she has. During dinner, Emery then came to the realisation nothing has changed and figured the lingerie probably wouldn't see the light of day which had relaxed her. Now, lying in bed with Dane, practically dry humping him, the anticipation of him seeing her in it is back.

This unreserved passion is him. She can tell that much. It's how she would have expected him to act in the first place. How she thought he would be if he really is so attracted to her. She's almost too scared to say or do something that will break this. If she does, hopefully the lingerie will be enough to recover it again.

"Please?" he repeats roughly chest presses against hers, "you think I'm ever going to leave you unsatisfied, Honey Bee? You'll get what you need, my good girl, if you do what I say."

Fuck. Her heart leaps at his words as her stomach and pussy clenches. Who is this man? There'd been hints of him playing up when they'd been intimate but this, Emery excitedly characterises, is the real Dane. At least the real him in moments of intimacy.
"Yes. Yes, anything Dane."
He won't hurt her. She knows that much. They have that trust between them now. As wild as he is in this moment, he won't physically harm her. The grip he has on her, the way his weight is kept mostly off her. It's all indicative of that sentiment.

He suddenly pulls away from her, taking her with him. In a few fluid movements, Emery finds herself straddling Dane's lap on the side of the bed, one of his hands in her hair and the other around her lower back. She's wearing a skirt. Of course, school policy means it can't be as high up as she'd normally wear it but sat over him it's risen up. Not only that but over her thin, damp panties she feels the rough denim of his jeans. There's a definite thickness to them that's not because of the material.

"I need more tonight, Em. Not sex. We don't need to have sex but I need more."
She doesn't know what that means. They've practically done everything except have sex. What exactly does he mean by more? Does it matter? She's dumb enough right now to just agree to it anyway.
"What's 'more'? What do you need baby?"
Yet again they fall into a soft intimate moment. The back of her fingers strokes his cheek as she wonders distractedly how his skin looks so good. There's a few little past spot scars but they're barely noticeable. Meanwhile she has to do a whole skincare routine every night and a face mask at least once every 2 weeks to stop her face being overrun with acne.

His fingers tighten on her hair and the slight sting at her scalp redirects her attention gaze back to the present and her gaze back to his eyes.
"More is submission, Honey Bee. Do you understand what that means?"

She'd been wondering when it would come to this. After their initial talks on this, Emery was waiting for the leather and handcuffs but she'd agreed to keep an open mind. Except that hadn't happened and apart from being a little bossy sometimes, their intimate moments hadn't felt like what she'd pictured BDSM to be. Clearly that was just the warm-up though. Question is if she's as scared about it as she first felt.

"I trust you," she honestly responds, "I'll try it. For you. And a little for me."

It does frighten her a little but knowing it's with Dane eases that discomfort a lot. Though to be completely honest, being at the mercy of Dane does make her feel all tingly and hot.
"I'll keep you safe Emery, I promise you that. And it won't be anything too out of your comfort."

There's that sweet boy she knows. His words aren't hollow. She knows he means them or he wouldn't have said it. Emery leans in closer, cupping his face and giving his lips a chaste kiss.
"I know. But I don't want you to hold back either. I want to give you what you need. And maybe it's what I need too."

He kisses her back firmer but still closed mouth.
"Your safe-word is still 'no'. If you need me to stop, if you're feeling overwhelmed you just tell me no and I will. Use it if you need to. I'm not going to mad at you for it. Understand?"
She nods and verbalises that also.
"Last thing baby. You can have a moment to think. You can have a moment to process my requests. But if you don't communicate with me, you will get to have all the time to think as I spank you. Do you understand that?"

Her blunt fingertips dig into the back of his neck momentarily as her body tightens. Staring into those hazel eyes, greener than brown in this light, is electric. If anyone but him told her they'd spank her, Emery would probably roll her eyes and walk away. She's not feeling like rolling her eyes right now. A part her wants to test the waters with that but the bigger part of her doesn't want to learn whether she likes it or not by being bad. She's probably not going to like it if it's from being bad anyway.

"I understand Dane. You're not scaring me off here. I'll be good but you can still...spank...me."

Still even with those words spoken by her, Emery does give a shrill yelp when he surges to his feet and takes her along with him. For a while he keeps his hands cupping her ass so as not to drop her but when those arms come down, she takes it as her cue to lower down. Her pussy cries in protest at the loss of contact and while it feels like a step back, she chooses to trust him. After all, it's a whole lot harder for him to get his clothes off with her clung to him.

Just as she goes for the hem of his t-shirt, he goes for hers. As their arms clash, he smiles and wraps his hands around her wrist, gently tugging so she slams against him. His mouth lands on hers too for a quick, messy kiss.
"Take your clothes off, I need to grab something."

Curiosity nips at her tongue but Emery just about manages to swallow it. What on earth is he 'grabbing'? And she'd much rather wait for him to get it and come back than stripping down by herself. Though before she can protest he's already moved away and is digging in her drawers behind her. With a short sigh, Emery decides that since he's at least not pulling back, she may as well do what he says and speed this along. The first to go is her top, followed by her socks and last her skirt. It's only when even that piece of material falls to the floor she remembers the 'sexy' lingerie again.

Ah crap. Awkwardness swells within her and in a moment of panic she wonders whether she should just quickly shrug out of them as well. That'd show confidence, right? And besides he's seen her naked, it's less try-hard. The lingerie is too much. What was she thinking? She should have known it'd be ridiculous.

Lost in her thoughts, she jumps when she feels the light slap to her bare butt. It shocks her more than it hurts but she's fully prepared to get some sympathy points by pouting except when she turns to him and sees that cheeky smile, she can't help but grin back. Emery doesn't see what's in his hand that he tosses over onto the bed though when she turns to look, he grabs her by the hips and draws her in.

"What is that?" she asks, "what don't you want me to see?"
"You'll see later. Don't worry, it's nothing too wild, I promise. Now let me look at you," he reassures her, flipping back the hair that fell over from her shoulder.
She knows she could push the matter especially the way he avoided giving a proper answer, but she's also not entirely convinced by his 'nothing too wild' promise. That slightly scary thought of what it could be is enough for Emery to decide she won't concentrate on it right now. Not when she could be kissing him, touching him and getting all that in return.

He takes a small step back to take in the sight of her. As he does, heat rises to Emery's cheeks and she quickly moves back into his space.
"Baby, what are you doing? You wore it for me to look, right? So let me look," he chuckles.
She makes a noise of protest and complains, "I did wear it for you, I guess, but it was a dumb idea. I look stupid. I can't pull this off. I shouldn't have bothered."
Really, it does. She doesn't have the boobs or butt to really pull it off. His hands cup her cheeks and he tilts her head up so she has to look into his eyes.
"Em, baby, you look amazing. So fucking hot. And you know what makes it even better?"

Her own hands curl around his. His tone is soft but there's the steel strength underneath it of truth. It just makes her melt when he takes the time to reassure her when she gets all flustered and insecure. She's knows it's something she needs to work on but it helps having someone who gives her time to work it out without complaining about her sometimes being like that.

"No what?" she whispers back.
"You thought of me when you put it on. I want you thinking of me taking it off too."

She exhales softly through her lips. Now it's not just her insecurity melting.

|
"So yeah, I like this on you. I like everything on you. You could wear a fucking muumuu and I'd still want you. Because I straight up just want you, Honey Bee."
"Dane," she breathes.
"You get that right? I can say a whole lot more if you need to get it because baby,-"
"Dane, I get it," she interrupts, leaning up, "I want you too."

Thank God. He'd spend as long as it takes to reassure her he thinks she's the most gorgeous woman he's ever met but the primal part of him is happy to just show her it instead. He kisses her hard, hands wandering down to her lower back and then ass as he forces her to walk backwards.

She's off her feet again momentarily, legs wrapped around his slim hips but they don't remain there for long. He lays her down on the bed with reverence, still kissing her as he does. They do break but only shortly and only long enough for Dane to quickly rip of his jeans and t-shirt. In just his boxers he's welcomed back into his beloved's arms where they carry on from before his short departure.

He transports her to a world of only him and her. His hands roam over her arms, little touches in such innocent spots it seduces her further. Lips trail off down the column of her neck and as they reach the base where the skin slopes into her shoulders, teeth nip the soft flesh while her arms are pushed over her head and wrists become pinned down. She gasps at the sudden sharp contrast in sensation, the confusion brewing a storm of lust.

Yet again he changes course, returning to her lips as he releases her hands and instead goes to the sides of her ribcage. Emery wants him to hold her down again. His weight on top of her is nice but the way he kept her arms captive was even nicer. It's a request she braves to verbalise when she feels his fingers digging between her back and the mattress. Quickly understanding his train of thought, she hops onboard by lifting enough to let those clever fingers unhook her bra. It's not exactly much of a bra to be honest though. Just a few scraps of lace and some straps. Even that is tossed aside soon enough.

"Baby," she groans arching up as he leans down to kiss her. His fingers wrap around her wrists, but he keeps his upper body off her still.
"You don't have to be so careful. I'm okay. I won't break, you know," she teases.
His eyes flash at her, heavy with emotion as is his voice when he says, "I know you won't because I won't let that happen. But I will help you come apart in the best way."
The smile dies on her lips as her breath catches hearing his promise. He will do that. That's been a guarantee with him and Emery doesn't know if that speaks more about his experience or her inexperience.

A soft, fur like texture replaces the slightly rough fingers of Dane's at her wrists. What the hell? Emery instinctively tugs at them to get a closer look, only something rattles against the wood of his bed and gives only a few inches for her arms to move. Again, what the hell?

"I can't move my arms," she exhales incredulously.
She gives him those wide eyes, so innocent and so surprised. Dane has to swallow his laugh but he can't help the smile. His girl. Honestly.
"Mmhmm," mumbles Dane, "you won't need them baby. Not right now anyway."
"Oh. Okay," she sighs, blinking those big brown eyes at him.

He swallows his laugh but can't help the smile that spreads across his lips. His girl. So cute and innocent. It's the kind of innocence he knows won't matter what age she is or whatever sexual experience she gains, it's just an inherent part of her.

With her restrained to the bed, practically naked and laid out for him, Dane finds his control slipping. He's gone as slow as he can but right now, he needs to speed this up before she cools down or goes into her head. Even as her wrists are wrapped in the cuffs, he holds her forearms and allows some of his weight to press onto her knowing she likes that. He's not going to complain about it either since it means he can feel more of her pressed against him. She may be just a slender, little thing but she's soft, warm and got all the right parts he's into it.

His lips move to her nipple, rolling and flicking his tongue around the sensitive bud. Quicker than those other times Emery finds herself melting into the sensations. He feels so good, she turns restless. Luckily her lower body is not under the same constraints as her upper body and so she's free to tilt her hips and find the steel in those boxers. That feels even better. She loves the warmth of his body, the sinewy strength in those lean muscles and the feel of his skin on hers.

"Dane" she whispers before it turns into a mewl of protest as he glides down her body.

She knows where he's going with this, especially with his broad shoulders straining apart her legs and still she wants him up above with her. Before she can whine for him to return to her, his mouth hits her pussy. Well, not quite her pussy. His wet kiss is made over her flimsy excuse for panties. The thin, translucent material already damp with her own desire is made completely wet and clingy. He continues the dirty kisses over her underwear causing it to hug every curve and dip of her pussy including her clit. The poor little thing is so desperate for some love but he relegates it with only a few teasing licks over the abrasive material. It was soft but her sensitive clit feel the roughness of it now and it's a friction that's good. So good that if he would just press a little harder, she could totally get there.

"Dane. Please," she frustratedly moans, doing his job for him and angling her hips so all he'd have to do is stick his tongue or finger there and let her do her thing.
The big meanie pulls back instead though and using those jailer hands holds her down by the hips.
"Not yet baby. I don't want you coming just yet."

Her eyes go wide and lips pout as he moves back over her and kisses that pout straight off her lips.
"Why not?" she asks in bewilderment. That's crazy. She's completely on edge thanks to him and now he doesn't want her to come? As if she can control that!
"Because the longer the wait the better it will be, I promise. Just hold on for me."
Right, sure. But she's a woman. Women (she's heard) can come multiple times so it's not like she needs a rest period. Besides that though, how the hell is she meant to 'hold on'?
"Um, Dane. I don't think I'm going to exactly be able to stop it," she protests back, eyes rolling shut momentarily as he plays with her nipples again.
"Don't worry about it," he murmurs against her neck while his hand snakes into her wet panties.

This time she feels his touch on her clit directly, shooting a bolt of pleasure up her. Her fingers curl around the bands the cuffs are attached to. With his body pinning her down she can't even move her hips which she nonetheless tries to do when he moves away from her clit and between her labia. She's so turned on, his middle finger glides into her like a hot knife through butter. He's got some thick fingers, football player fingers, but it's not enough. That single digit doesn't give the same delicious stretch as it first did but it's still very nice, especially the way he moves it.

"Honey Bee," he says catching her attention.
"Hmm?"
"You think you can handle another finger?"
She clenches around his finger. A little excited and nervous for that. She knows one day something bigger than 2 fingers will be going in but for now the thought of 2 fingers is a little daunting.
"Um, I don't...I mean-"
"It's okay baby. We'll work up to it," he reassures her.
"No. I want it. I want to try," she counters before hesitantly asking, "will you stop if it hurts though?"
"Of course, always. I just want to make you feel good, beautiful."

She smiles softly at his words, her heart squeezing. As promised, he gently starts to ease his index finger in to join his middle, circling her clit with his thumb as it goes in. There's a pressure to it at first but as he's in, it ebbs away leaving her with only a delicious full feeling. She sighs into it, tilting her head to him to celebrate the victory when he kisses away her unspoken words. Emery didn't think it could get better until he starts to move both the fingers. Thicker as a unit, they skim over all her sensitive nerves and drug her with pleasure.

"Dane I can't stop myself, baby. It's impossible," she sobs as a familiar ball of energy starts growing in her lower belly.
He whispers against her ear, "one more thing. I want to try one more thing Honey Bee, then you can come."
"No! No, I want to come now. Now, Dane."
His fingers halt inside her to which she cries in objection.
His head lifts so they see eye to eye, and he gently growls, "good girls don't make demands like that Emery."
She huffs in annoyance at the loss of his fingers and of the cold blanket being dumped over her fire. The taste of that orgasm remains in her mind and it's the only explanation she has as to why she says what she says.

"Screw that. You said you want to make me feel good. So make me feel good. I want to come," she demands.
His eyes sparkle with a dangerous heat as he quirks his lips at her, "I also told you what happens to bad girls, baby. Time to make good on that too."

She doesn't get it. It takes her minute to catch up and as she's taking that time, he's moving a million miles an hour. Dane's knees hit the bed between her legs and he strips her of the last piece of clothing she has on. While she's now processing that, he tugs at her cuffed wrists and thinking he's letting her go, she starts to lower them. He quickly rolls her to the side on her stomach and in a cop like manoeuvre, clips the two cuffs together at her lower back.

"What the heck? Dane!" she yells, trying to roll to her side.
With a simple hand on her, he stops that movement dead. He throws his body partially on her, moving her hair back so he can graze her ear with his lips. The hand that stopped her slides down to smooth over her ass and squeezes.
"Hush baby. Time for me to play. Your safe word is still 'no' and unless it's that I don't want to hear anything but sweetness come from those lips."

Her brand of sass is cute and with anyone else he wouldn't find them demanding orgasms as adorable as he does with her. She's just so docile and so willing until he gets her that crazy with lust. It certainly does things for his ego that even being with a supermodel couldn't do for him.

"What are you going to-"

Her question gets cut off when his palm draws back and dead centre on her ass. The sound ricochets around the room followed by Emery's gasp.

"Oh my god," she quietly whispers as he repeats the action on the other side.
It's exactly what she wanted to try and at first when that fire sears through her she has instant regret. He gives a second as he smooths his hands over the spanks and as he does those flames wanes into a gentle heat that thrums at her synapses.

Dane feels her relax again before he lands the next few. For each one, Emery has less of a visceral reaction to it and slides into the heat of them. She sighs and sinks into the mattress, her body relaxing as a hum of aching lust and warmth intertwine through her body. It's a different kind of turned on, she realises. This is more of a deeper bass than the usual high strings she's felt before. Unconsciously her butt raises in anticipation for each of his spanks and when they start to grow fewer and further apart, Emery whimpers in upset. Then just as thinks he'll leave her wanting again, he releases her hands and rolls her onto her back again.

"Baby please," she begs, "no more games."

She won't be able to take it if he gets her to the edge again and then hoses her off. It's a mean, mean game and she's through playing it.
"No more games," he agrees, hoisting her thighs up and over his hips while slotting his hips against hers.

She feels his dick, even over his boxers. It's big, hard and pressed up against her most sensitive girl parts.
"Hottest girl in the world. My girl," he murmurs against her neck, hips rolling and moving against hers.
"Dane, you...You make me that way."
"Yeah, that's right. Put your arms around me, Honey Bee. Time to give you your reward. My good girl. You did so well taking that spanking. God, baby, I almost came just from that."
His words, his actions, his presence it all propels her to the place she wanted to go a while back. Shattering in his arms just like he said she would, Emery spins out of control gloriously as he also finds his slice of heaven.

Emery keeps her eyes closed, ignoring the wetness that grows cold between their legs, some from him and some from her. Instead she curls her arms over his shoulders and holds on tight to the feel of him. His pants simmer down but the warmth and weight of his body remains. Eventually, Dane pushes gently against her hold and she reluctantly lets his go. He keels to the side and flat on his back he looks over to her.

"Let's go shower." 

A/n More in 2 weeks!!! I'll have updates on my other stories in the meantime so if you want check those out :) Hope you guys liked this steamy scene- it's a lot different from the ones in the old version but I thought this fit better. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 360K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
204K 5.8K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
268K 6.7K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
414K 16.9K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...