Business Rivals [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 19 - Pregnancy

6.7K 252 74
By Wanderlust_68

Than you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Can I rant about something at the end of the chapter?

Little smut ahead🔞

One more thing, Thank you so much for 250+ followers😍🥰💃

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You bitch!!! You said 5 min. It's already 5min 2 seconds. What the hell are you talking about with my husband?" They can hear the roar from Cute kitten who is fuming standing near the door.

Sammy- "It's a secret" She winked at Gulf.

That's it. Gulf is launched towards her before he does anything, Mew grabs him by waist and tries to calm the wiggling boy.

Mew- "Baby, she is talking about health and instructions, that's it."

Sammy- "Yes, next time when you come for a check up. You can hear the heartbeat."

Both husbands went silent for a second.

Gulf- "Heartbeat?" He whispered. His voice is as soft as cotton candy.

Sammy- "Yes. Heartbeat can be detected in the 7th week. So in next check up, we can hear heartbeat."

Immediately Sammy was engulfed by Gulf's hug.

Gulf- "Thank you sammy." She patted on his back saying that's okay.

Mew is amused looking at him, minute back he was calling her a bitch now hugging her saying thanks. He shook his head.

They returned home. For God sake, he didn't have any weird cravings, yet. About morning sickness, yes he suffers from it.

Nowadays Mew is facing a new problem, his horny wife. Gulf becomes horny. He pesters him to do sex but Mew strictly said no to him. Because they are not sure, they can do sex or not.

One day, Mew said he will ask Sammy about it.

Gulf- "You bastard asshole, did you ask her, when you fucked me and make me pregnant? Now why should you need to ask her. I will cut your dick and feed it to dogs if you don't have sex with me."

That day Mew pleasured him with hands and mouth. He didn't put his dick inside him. The whole night, until Gulf is exhausted, Mew makes him Cum so many times by giving pleasure to him.

In the 7th week, they are here to listen the heartbeat of the child. Mew is excited while Gulf glaring at her..

Sammy observed it but didn't say anything. She told Gulf to lay down and he followed. After she placed a Doppler ultrasound device on his abdomen, they heard the most beautiful sound in the world.

Lub dub lub dub

A faint heartbeat. Gulf was stunned hearing heartbeat for the first time. He was overwhelmed by the heartbeat coming from him, inside him, from the baby. He swallowed a lump in his throat, trying to hold his tears. He snapped his head towards the sobs coming from, it's Mew. He is already in tears. Gulf also broke down looking at him.

Both glued their ears on the sound.

Sammy- "Wait!!!! Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!" She shouted, making MewGulf panic.

Mew- "What happened?"

Sammy- "Am hearing another heart beat. It's twins. Oh my god!!!!" She squealed. It's her first time treating male pregnancy with twins.

Mew immediately hugged his baby, uttering countless thank yous to him.

Sammy- "I'm really happy for you. They are twins. Both are healthy. We should be more careful. You both should follow instructions without fail." She said, writing down medicines and vitamins for him. She gave them new copies of twins, two peanuts.

After everything check up,

Gulf- "Is it okay to have sex?" He bluntly asked, making She choked saliva and Mew's cheeks tinted with red.

Gulf rolled his eyes at them.

Gulf- "My hubby said he wanted to ask you. I don't know why he needs to ask you." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

Sammy- "That's why you glaring at me earlier. Well, you can have sex. He might thought it will harm you. So he wanted to confirm it." She turned to Mew,

Sammy- "Just don't make him too exhausted and don't do any weird position which gives pressure on the womb and use protection." He nodded in complete embarrassment and when he saw his baby, he was smirking at him.

They both bid goodbye to Sammy and left. When they are in car,

Gulf- "Mew, I want to eat pizza."

Mew- "My baby wants pizza then let's go Pizza Hut." He said excitedly.

Gulf eyes twinkled in excitement.

Gulf- "Wow I want pizza with chocolate double tapping." He said licking his lips.

Mew, stunned at his words, he slowed down his car. He wanted to pull the brake instantly after listening to his cravings but minding his baby having two peanuts inside, he just slowed down his car.

He remembers Sammy saying about different food cravings and he read that Pregnant journal came to know Pregnant cravings. Mew took deep breaths,

Mew- "Baby, how about I make pizza for you at our home?" He is looking at his baby with hope in his eyes. He doesn't want to go Pizza Hut, order Pizza with chocolate topping and get weird looks from everyone.

Gulf- "Really? Thank you. You are the best hubby in the world." He said, kissing his cheek, making him turn red.

After they went home and freshen up, Gulf settled on a counter chair while Mew made Pizza while wrapping an apron around him.

Mew took chocolate bars from the fridge, made them into pieces, decorated them on Pizza and placed them in the oven. When the ting sound came, he took out Pizza seeing all chocolate melt, Gulf made a disgusted face.

Gulf- "I wanted chocolate topping on it not melted chocolate." He said huffing while crossing his arms on chest. Mew flustered not knowing what to do.

Gulf asked him to put him down from the counter and Mew complied. Gulf went to the fridge and took out chocolate bars, making them pieces and placing them on chocolate melted Pizza.

Gulf- "It's the Pizza I wanted." He said grabbing a piece of slice and shoving it into the his watering mouth.

Mew looking at him unreadable expression. One thing he realised that it's just starting, starting of his cravings.

Then here comes, Gulf always asks him for a weird combination of food that makes no sense even in the middle of the night, still like a good hubby, Mew gives him whatever he asks for.

Example, pickle wrapped in cheese, peanut butter with pickles, Tuna dipped on strawberry flavor ice cream, Soya sauce on Sliced Mango, Boiled egg with Nutella, pickled garlic dipped in Yogurt, Bacon with Nutella, Blue cheese on brownies, crisps dipped in yogurt, strawberries in Butter and many more.

If Mew makes a face hearing his food's name Or If Mew tries to convince him to eat healthy food, he will cry first, then get angry, curse him endlessly and finally throw him out of the room Or make him sleep on the floor.

Later he will find himself near his hubby, he can't spend so much time without his hubby's warm body and his natural scent.

If Gulf makes him sleep on the couch, after 5 min, he will find himself near the couch, sitting down and holding the sleeping man's little finger in his hand. Then Mew will pick him up and they will finally end up on the bed.

If he makes Mew sleep on the floor, next minute, he will sleep with him on the floor. If Mew says something like Pregnant person can't sleep on the floor, Gulf shrugged it saying he was fine anywhere if His hubby is with him. Seeing everything, Mew again and again falls in love with his wife, his cutie kitten wife.

Possessiveness, he becomes more possessive towards his hubby. He glares at whoever comes near to Mew even if it's an employee in the office or an important investor also. He didn't let anything slide.

About being horny, he is alway horny. He always touches Mew's sinful parts whenever he gets the chance. He sometimes cry for sex, whenever Mew didn't get his hints. Now also, Everyone sitting in the meeting hall with their friends, board members and a few investors.

Mew reviewing the last year's accounts with everyone while explaining the strategies. He is looking hot in the Gulf's eyes.

Gulf- "Meeting is dismissed. You can all go." He said suddenly in the middle of the meeting making everyone look up with confusion.

Win- "Boss, We still have to do discussion-" He didn't let him finish his words.

Gulf- "I said Meeting is dismissed." His voice comes with an angry tone.

Mew didn't dare to ask in front of everyone; it might trigger his hormones. Everyone went outside leaving both of them. Gulf went to lock the door. Mew can see the bump of his husband's tummy, which was looking a little bigger than normal 4 and half months pregnant because he is bearing twins.

Gulf returned to his hubby after locking the Meeting room.

Mew- "What happened, baby?" He asked with the smoothest voice. He doesn't want hormone triggers now.

Gulf- "Am hungry." He pouted.

Mew fished out his phone.

Mew- "Let me order food--" Before his words were complete, there was his baby kneeling in front of him, pulling the zipper down and taking out his dick.

Gulf- "Am hungry for your dick." He said licking the limp dick making it come to life within a second.

Mew leaned back on the chair as groaned when Gulf engulfed his dick in his hot mouth. Mew grabbed His hair pushing towards himself and urging him to give pleasure.

Gulf complied, taking the whole dick in mouth and bobbing it vigorously, making Mew moan in pleasure. Gulf was licking and eating it like his favorite candy. He sped up when he sensed Mew was coming.

Mew came harder, throwing his head back in pleasure. Gulf swallowed it all without spilling it a little.

Gulf sits on Mew's lap, leaning to him to whisper.

Gulf- "My hole is still hungry for your dick, fill me up." He said in the most seductive voice.

Mew fished out his wallet and took out the Condom and Lube sachet. He always have them in his wallet because his wife becomes more horny and office sex becomes normal for them.

After preparing him, he wears a condom and makes him sit on his dick while groaning in pleasure. Mew holds his hip to support him and Gulf holds his shoulder for support.

Gulf brings his ass up and down on veiny hard dick.

Fuck!!!!

"Ahhhhhh~~~~ hubby.. There.. So deeppp~~~"

The whole meeting room filled with moans and grunts. Employees and their friends' ears are not blessed to hear those moans because the meeting room and their cabins are soundproof.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you have any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤😳

About My rant, I don't know how to tell. But let me ask you all one thing, how do you guys feel when you come to know that you might end up marrying your ex after breaking up with them years back??

That's my situation. I might end up marrying my ex. We broke up 3 years back. Well, I don't hate him and I don't like him either. My feelings are neutral towards him. But some situations are happening and I might end up with him. Am not still sure but there are a lot of chances.

I don't know whether I should cry or laugh at my situation?

I might write something based on this, giving the title "Marrying My Ex".. It's funny, isn't it? What should I do???? 😭😭😭😭😭

I don't want to marry him or I can't say no to my parents because they don't know anything that I went through. I can't explain them because it will cause chaos between families that I love most.

My life is completely fucked up. If I was in a relationship with another person after the breakup, this situation might not occur but I didn't enter any relationship.

What should I do????

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
294K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
300K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
331K 19.2K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...