BLUE SLIVER LOVE (Soul land 1)

By JaredHart282

Lixue Ling was the eyecatcher of Holy spirit village for.....for a boy. No one knew where exactly he came fro... More

CHAPTER 1| Beginnings
CHAPTER 2| Losses
CHAPTER 3| Emotions
CHAPTER 4| Uninvited guest...... sort of
CHAPTER 5| Chicken Man
CHAPTER 6| In The Academy
CHAPTER 7| Butterfly Spirit
CHAPTER 8| Hurt,Pain and kidnapped
CHAPTER 9| Mind Change
CHAPTER 10| Confession
CHAPTER 11| Seven Years Later
CHAPTER 13| Shrek School
CHAPTER 14| Exams and Accidents
CHAPTER 12| Talk and Exploration
CHAPTER 15| Understanding
CHAPTER 16| Assaulted
CHAPTER 17| Shrek's First Angel
CHAPTER 18| Micax the Fire Demon
CHAPTER 19| Healing & First Date......?
CHAPTER 20| Uniforms and Drinks
CHAPTER 21| Just Battle Uniforms?.......... yeah right!
CHAPTER 22| Emperor Battle Team 1
CHAPTER 23| Emperor Battle Team 2
CHAPTER 25| Father Son Time.
CHAPTER 26| What Is In Your Brain
CHAPTER 27| Meeting Liu Er Long Once Again.
CHAPTER 28| New Shrek School, Master's Past & Tangsan
CHAPTER 29| Poison & Ice Fire Mouth Spring.
CHAPTER 30| Missing /Rejection.
CHAPTER 31| Tang Ji's Unknown Past
CHAPTER 32| Soul Beast
CHAPTER 33| Wu + Ji (WuJi)
CHAPTER 34| Gone.
CHAPTER 35| One Year Later
CHAPTER 36| Tough Love.
CHAPTER 37| Confusion & Decision.
CHAPTER 38| Little White Lies.

CHAPTER 24| Diamond Soul Battle Team

336 23 2
By JaredHart282

They all returned back to the waiting room where their teachers were waiting for them.

"Um Sangy you didn't have to carry me all the way here." Lixue told the boy who gently placed him on one of the sofas in the room simply replying." But I wanted to. You still recovering your soul power so you have to take it easy."

Everyone one else chatted, talking about what had transpired during the match, praising each another for a job well done.

"Great you've won. How do you feel? You have defeated your rivals and become better yourselves. Today's group battle is counted as a test of the second phase training and you all have passed." Master asked the team of youngsters in front of him only for Oscar interpret the recognition in the wrong way.

"Master,are you going to give as a break then after going back?" Dean Frander let out a dry chuckle.

"Don't be too proud young fellow. You can't compete with Emperor Battle Team when it comes to the fight of strength."

"But Dean you've taught us that luck is also a part of our strengths."Oscar didn't seem to want to back down but Dean Frander just saw right through him.

"Little brat, don't get smart with me." Oscar found himself rubbing his head after being smacked on the head by Dean.

Mr. Zhao came in to save the food soul master. "Enough Frander. Stop it. They have been working so hard this time. Master are you going to give them a break after going back?"

Master replied simply "They do need to rest. After this trip, you can have a break of fifteen day. I'll think about your third phase training."

Everyone secretly cheered when they heard the part about a break and groaned when they heard the latter part.

"What, there's a third one?"

"You mean we're not done yet."

"Oh no!"

Master look at them with a scotic face. "Why, do you have a problem."

"No sir."

Just then the was a knock on the door before someone barged in to reveal Micax and a certain man. Lixue stood up,his eyes brighten at the mysterious man.

"Uncle Qin, your here." Qin Ming found himself smiling when the boy came crushing into him, purposely evading Micax who pouted. Qin Ming looked at the teacher in the room greeting them while Micax decided to ignore a certain man in glasses. What was with those two.

"You're the leader of the Emperor Battle Team and Mr. Micax your here with him." Mu Bai asked with confusion evident in his voice looking at the top and the white haired boy that was at his side.

"Well he is my husband and we are both the leaders of the Emperor Battle Team,so it only makes sense that I am with him. I came here mainly to check on Lixue while he ..... well not really sure why he's here." Qin Ming found himself rolling his eyes unamused by Micax words.

Some of them just started at the two. They were married? Wow, that was something they didn't expect. Micax being married was a huge surprise to them as they only now noticed the ring on his finger. How did they miss that the last time.

"Micax, Qin Ming how are you doing?" Master asked the two,he having a chance to meet the man a couple of times. He was even at their wedding.

"Not good at all. Lili is ignoring me because Qi keeps stealing him from me." Micax, childish as always said dramatically to which the people who knew him and his behaviour chuckled at that.

"Little brats, you've improved a lot. It seems like you're both going to catch up with as very soon." Micax laughed at that.

"Regardless of the time, you are always going to be our teachers. We are always going to be disciples of Shrek School?" This cause a stir, not even the quad knew about this.

"Disciples of Shrek?"

"You're still as polite as before,Qin Ming and Micax still seems to be the same." There was a hint of sadness in his voice when he said the latter part, creating an awkward tension in the room that was quickly broken by Master.

"Why you introduce Qin Ming to Shrek's Eight Devils and First Angel, Frander." That got the room a bit lively again. Wu went first, bubbly and happy.

"Hi, I'm Xiao Wu. You probably know me already since your married to Big Brother Micax." He did know soon of them by name and martial soul but they all still introduced themselves.

"Ji Chi. Nice to meet you."

"Oscar but you can call me Ao, the best Soul Master of Food Branch in the land."

"Mu Bai. Evil Eyed White Tiger."

"Zhu Zhu Qing."

"Ma Hong Jun, Martial Soul is a phoenix."

"Ning Rong Rong. Pleasure to meet you sir."

"Tang San." Qin eyes narrowed at the boy,so it was him. Lixue was in good hands then.

Micax looked at Master, whispering to him that his nephew,Yu Tian Heng was okay and that he could talk to him before they left. Master nodded his head at that before they turned when hearing Frander speaking.

"You must be wondering what they are doing here. It's simple these two were once students of Shrek School like all of you. More over they were once outstanding students and now even more out standing soul emperors." Qin cleared his throat at that.

"Dean, Micax just became a soul saint yesterday." This took everyone by surprise even Master. He had reached level seventy so soon. Wow that was something.

"Uncle Micax that's awesome." Lixue told him the older man smiling fondly at the boy.

"Hello, juniors."

"Nice to meet you seniors." The youngsters replied to their greetings.

"Dean it seems like Shrek School has developed better than it was before." Qin Ming said with a smile but quickly dropped it when he heard what came next, even Micax was stunned.

"What progress is better? They are the last batch." Now just because there was some tension between them didn't mean that Micax was a monster. He actually felt sad for the Dean.

"Hasn't the financial tension been resolved?" Qin Ming tried to find out the reason for the shutting down of the school.

Dean sighed out"That's the reality. We are getting old. We have lot the impetus we used to have. After their graduation,we are going to live on our own."

The room was silent once again, everyone processing the information. The school would shut down after them, that didn't feel right.

"Shrek Eight Devils and First Angel are younger and better than of Tian Duo Imperial School." Qin told them again, trying to lighten up the mood in the room. Dean Frander smiled, grateful for that.

"You may go to settle your credits." The students obeyed moving out of the room, quickly changing into their regular clothes and moving to the clerk stand where they were to get their credits.

"Brother Ji Thank you." Fatty said out of nowhere, where was that from.

"Why are you thanking him?" Wu asked the fat boy clearly confused.

"I know I'm not smart enough, but I'm definitely not a fool. During the battle when Ji faced the shield attack, just after Lixue had been tossed into the air, he didn't use Oscar's Flying Mushroom Sausage to dodge it. It was because I, Rong Rong and Oscar were behind him." Fatty explained making Wu understand what exactly he meant.

Ji chuckled at that. They were a team so that was to be expected. "Didn't we all agree that we were a team? I can't betray my teammates right?"

They continued to walk while conversing with each other. Mu Bai then suddenly asked the question that was buzzing in everyone's head. "Lixue what is Butterfly Constellation?"

Lixue stopped dead in his tracks, finally realizing what he did to Rei Todo and The Emperor Battle Team in general.

"Oh,oh,oh me. Pick me,I know." That would continue If Lixue hadn't given her the go ahead to explain his self made skill.

"Butterfly Constellation is Lixue deadliest self made skill fighting technique which is comparable to my Eight Flinging Attack but that's besides the point........"

Eight Flinging Attack? What was that and it's at the same level as what Lixue had done. Why were the cutest ones the most dangerous?

"....... Lixue starts it by leaving Traces of his energy everywhere. Once done and he ignites them, anyone that gets caught in the glowing blue starlights find themselves on able to move while Lixue uses them like a football moving the poor person from point to point like some sort of ball until a butterfly is formed in the sky. Then he delivers the final strike which is to send the person straight to the ground in a very painful way. It really takes up his soul power though so he only uses in as a last resort." Wu finished the others looking impressed or horrified or probably a mixture of both at what they had heard.

"By the way, what kind of school is Tian Duo Imperial School mentioned by Mister Qin Ming." Tangsan tried to change the subject from the white haired boy which worked when he heard Mu Bai chuckle.

"San are you kidding. You know nothing about Tian Duo Imperial School? Didn't Lixue even mention it even once since his Uncles work there." Lixue head turned to him.

"I don't really know anything about Uncle Micax and Uncle Qin work place. I have been to the school before but it was just full of snobbish children and I didn't really fit in. We always did things outside their work place whenever I visit after that. So not even I know much about the school." Lixue told his best friend defensively to which Mu Bai chuckled again.

"Me neither......" Wu stated.

"....... Are they famous?" Ji asked. It was clear that they didn't know anything about the school and it surprised him.

"The school is more than famous. Tian Duo Imperial School is the greatest Advance Soul Master School of Tian Duo Empire. Previous Deans of this school were in charge by the Emperor of Tian Duo Empire." Rong Rong gave a brief Intel of the school.

"How ever the first requirement to enter is the student must be of noble birth. Many outstanding civilian students can't join because of that. That's why only few famous Soul Masters have been fostered." Mu Bai added. That was a bummer.

They finally reached their destination. The manager of the arena giving them what he had promised if they won.

"This is Fifteen thousand (15,000) gold soul coins that Suo Tuo Arena had promised your leader. This black card is accessible in all banks on the continent." He explained giving the card to Mu Bai, Oscar and Fatty drooling at the site from behind him.

"This is the credit list of each member. Please check it." One of the clerk staffs said handing each of them a file. Mu Bai look into his reading it out loud.

"Evil Eyes White Tiger,Dai Mu Bai. 26 wins,two losses in the one to one soul battle,609 points earned. Dual Wing White Tiger Combination. 17 wins,11 losses in the double soul battle,24 point earned. Captain of Shrek Eight Devils and First Angel. 28-bout winning streak in the group battle. 18 bouts with over 10 winning streak. 1,855 points earned. The total credit is 2,491 points earned. And he is promoted to silver soul badge."

Lixue however didn't hear any of that or how Tangsan, Thousand Hands Asura had gained 5,565 point in his total credit and had skipped a badge and had been promoted to gold soul badge. No Lixue didn't hear any of that,his eyes still glued to his file like it would change anything that was written on it.

"Sir there's a problem with my file." He shouted eyes still glued to his file. This gained the attention of his friends as they moved to his side.

"Shrek's First Angel, Lixue Ling. 50 wins, losses in the one to one soul battles,2,550 points earned. Dual Tang Li combination,28 bout winning streaks in the double soul battle, 1855 points earned. Team member of Shrek's Eight Devils and First Angel. 28 bout winning streak in the group battle,1855 points earned. The total credit is 6,260. He has been promoted to the diamond soul badge." Everyone gasped at what Mu Bai had read out loud. They couldn't believe it, Lixue himself couldn't believe it,he knew he hadn't lost in any of his one on one battles and decided to even do more to earn extra points but not to this extreme. More over everyone was starting at him like he had grown a second head.

"There's nothing wrong with the file. You have earned a diamond soul badge and that's what the file states. I'm afraid you two are the only ones who have ever gotten such a promotion in the whole soul arena's in the continent." The manager told him. Lixue shying away from everyone eyes while Tangsan held him for support. Tangsan was really happy for Lixue,he was younger than all of them but he always proved to them, time and time again that he wasn't weak.

The female clerk walked to them with a tray that held their badges. seven silver ones,one gold and one diamond. Each person took theirs even Lixue who was still stunned by the fact of him gaining a diamond soul badge. Just as he took it they heard Fatty sequel very loudly.

"What is it?"Mu Bai asked.

"Brother San and Lixue had gold and diamond soul badges, that means we are going to fight against team with gold or diamond soul badges in our future group battles. How can we compete with them. We just won Emperor Battle Team who is at a sliver badge with a narrow margin." Lixue finally understood why he feared his badge so much now. They were really screwed... or so it seemed.

"Don't be worried. There's no other team with gold or diamond soul badges at the 30th level in all the soul arena's of Tian Duo Empire. Hence your team is the strongest at this level." The same thoughts run I to their heads as they turned around to leave.

'They Shrek Eight Devils and First Angel were now a Diamond Soul Battle Team.'

************************************************************************************************************
'Unedited.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700 30 12
Of the ancient gods only one remained in the world. This god lived alone for thousands of years and no longer had any desires. Legend had it that dur...
98.1K 3.4K 200
Chapter: 801-1000 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used th...
4.9K 184 16
Ling Cai opened his eyes only to realise he was back to being a star, young, beautiful, frail, tender and desireable. There was no chopped fingers, n...
429K 14.9K 35
He is from a very rare clan of a tribe that holds an unequaled beauty, brain, strength, and skills. He was exiled intentionally by his parents becaus...