Professor Cupid || Kim Namjoo...

By xmimisoo

"Three rules that I should follow so that I don't fall for Professor Namjoon!" Failed! -------------------- S... More

Cast
1-์ผ: Friends
3-์‚ผ: Our meeting is like a mathematical formula
4-์‚ฌ: You Are My Fate
5-์˜ค: This ain't normal
6-์œก: My heart's on fire for your love
7-์น : It's about time we put an end to it
8-ํŒ”: Another day flying by
9-๊ตฌ: You're the answer to all my wonders
10-์‹ญ: You are my hero, forever rain
11-์‹ญ์ผ: You are my love, One love
12-์‹ญ์ด: If you push, I will fall. But be the one to help me up
13-์‹ญ์‚ผ: Ooh, I can make it right
14-์‹ญ์‚ฌ: Please give me a remedy
15-์‹ญ์˜ค: I want to hear your melody
16-์‹ญ์œก: Bitch, I'm a monster
17-์‹ญ์น : Someday you'll understand
18-์‹ญํŒ”: At the fingertips we held together like this
19-์‹ญ๊ตฌ: You're in danger right now
20-์ด์‹ญ: Maybe yes I'm a little dangerous
21-์ด์‹ญ์ผ: I can't show you my shabby side
22-์ด์‹ญ์ด: This is the main book
23-์ด์‹ญ์‚ผ: After all, there is an end
24-์ด์‹ญ์‚ฌ: I need to let you go
25-์ด์‹ญ์˜ค: Don't leave me
Epilogue

2-์ด: Love me, love me

2.2K 180 66
By xmimisoo

"Jagiii!!!!" "Aegiii!!!!" The two girls hugged each other tightly. Jungkook and I went to them. I smiled widely looking at them. "Hello Lisa Sunbae," I said with a grin. She looked at us and waved back.

"Hi guys, did my aegi(baby) cause any trouble?" Lisa asked us curiously while looking at Somi. I shook my head. "Why don't you just take her away from my home if you love her so much?" Jungkook spat back with irritation. "I wish I could but I live in a dorm here, so sorry. But it isn't impossible in the future," she replied while winking at Somi. Somi wrapped her arm around Lisa and pecked her cheek.

"Yah, Y/n, won't you confess to him in a while?" Somi asked. "Yes, I asked him to go to the rooftop after his classes to meet you he might already be there. Our classes ended a few minutes ago. Go fast!!" I nodded in panic and quickly ran towards the rooftop, leaving them back.  I reached the door and then fixed my hair and hoodie before turning the door knob. I opened the door and then I saw him. Finally!

He turned towards me. His blonde bangs covering his forehead, the black turtle neck and denims fits him perfectly, the mini-hoop earrings, his sharp jawline, sharp nose, plump lips and ocean like eyes which can make someone drown in them. He raised his eyebrows at me and approached me.

I closed the door behind me and walked forward. "Hello Jimin Sunbae, I wanted to say something to you," I uttered nervously. He nodded and motioned for me to continue. I closed  my eyes tightly and said, "Actually, I like yo-" "No." He cut me off. I opened my eyes and saw his straight face. "But Sunbae I-" "I don't like you, Y/n. I'm sorry." He said and passed by me without saying anything else, leaving me alone in the rooftop with a broken heart and hopeless feeling.

I thought that getting into University will change my life. Finally I'll get myself a boyfriend. Someone will take care of me. Someone will finally love me. Someone whom I will love back. But life isn't fair. Even I can't help myself. Why does my life hate me so much? Is there no one who is fated for me? "Why am I like this?" I hung my head low.

----------------------------------------

"Why are you like this?" Somi nagged at me for the millionth time in this evening. I was here at a chicken place near our university, with a large stack of empty plates of chicken in front of me.

"Stop holding in your sadness by eating chicken, you fool!" she screamed through the phone. We were on face time. She was drawing her BL webtoon at her home and I was pouring my pain of rejection over these innocent fried chickens. "But I thought that I was the only girl whom he texted with, so much on Kakao chat," I bawled with cheeks stuffed with chicken and the chicken leg held in my hand.

"He only texted 'Yes', 'No' and 'Bye' to you. How is that 'so much'?" she said, eyes on her iPad. "But you said me to go and confess, didn't you?" I cried in agony. "That's because you never said me that he had chatted with you. You always used to exaggerate so much about him to us. So unnie and I just encouraged you to confess," she said while her hands and eyes were focused on her screen.

"But he used to treat me politely everytime we met," I wiped my messy wet face with a tissue while sobbing. "Even the pizza delivery man treats us so politely. Go and date him then!" she said shaking her head in disbelief. I bawled again dramatically.

"Didn't you just break your own record of being rejected then? You were rejected for 13 consecutive times now, damn!" she raised her eyes and looked at the phone camera. "Shut the fuck up, Somi!" I glared at her.

She sighed and said, "Listen there are still pretty hot men out there whom you can date. He wasn't just the only guy left. There might still be your fated guy out there breathing somewhere, you know? So just get up from there and go home!" I wipped my mouth and hands. I grabbed my phone with Somi still on call and went to the cashing counter.

"How much was it?" I asked the counter guy. I took out my wallet from my pocket and opened it. "100,000 won" the guy said. "WHAT?" I yelled and looked through my wallet. I only have 30,000 won though. "Could you please give me a discount?" I said while pleading and showing him my puppy eyes. "99,999 for you," he said with a fake smile. Wow, why? I already was having a bad day so far and this situation isn't helping me. "Somi, help me. Come at Tomorrow by Tudoro place near our university, now!!!!" I screamed at her. "Sorry girl but Jungkook and mom went outside without a key. I can't go to you, they won't be able to enter the home if I go to you," she said. "Lady, please move we need to pay our bills too." "Yes. Don't make us wait. We have jobs to do." "Just pay and go already!" People behind me started screaming. "Can I pay you tomorrow? You can have my number! Please I request you," I said that guy. He got frustrated and shook his head.

"I don't have enough money, you see. Please let me go for now. I'll pay you tomorrow for sure," I said to him. "Sorry but I can't," he said to me.

What should I do? Mom, isn't at home. Jungkook is out with his mom. Somi can't come here. It's too late to call Lisa Sunbae out of her dorm. What to do? Should I wash dishes? Should I sell myself? Who'll even buy me in the first place? Arghhh!!! Fuck my life. Let me convince him once more.

"Look I don't have eno-"

"I'll pay for her as well," a deep voice spoke extending a credit card from behind my side to the counter guy. I turned back to him with wide eyes.

🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢🔢

A/n: Here's a GIF from one of my favourite BTS tracks. Ddaeng. Especially RM's part is pure eargasm. I've been listening to it every morning as my National anthem for 4 years now.

Have you ever been rejected by someone? Not while confessing only but in other fields maybe?
I was once rejected by a rude stranger straight on my face when I just tried to help her by giving her directions. It's not easy being an angel these days. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So who tried helping Y/n? Did Jungkook come to the same chicken place as Y/n?😙

TITLE: Love is not over (BTS)

Also drop a vote on this chapter. It's free and it'll put a smile on my face. So why not? 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 12.9K 30
The story is about two medical students, the one who is the senior named ๐–ฉ๐–จ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ญ and the junior YN. yn has huge crush on jimin, and the whole...
57.9K 2.1K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
189K 11K 41
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
138K 11.3K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...