๐ƒ. ๐‹. ๐’. || ๐Š.๐“๐‡ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’Ž... More

๏ผข๏ผน๏ผฒ
๏ผค๏ผฌ๏ผณ
๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ
๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ
๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ
๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผถ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฆ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน- ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน- ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ
๏ผฅ ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ ๏ผฏ ๏ผง ๏ผต ๏ผฅ

๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ

4.3K 262 25
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◌ ⋅ • ☽ 𖥸 ☾• ⋅ ◌

Before we could get dressed to go downstairs, Alice called Taehyung and said for us to stay upstairs for an hour or two to make it seem like we were enjoying our time together.

So, listening to Alice, we both stayed upstairs and ordered room service to have a quick, small meal before heading downstairs.

Since the first half of the day was rushed from the moment we woke up, we didn't get to eat anything throughout the day, so we were starved.

I assumed some of the guests, especially the ones who caked on their makeup, were probably just as hungry.

The time we were up in the room gave everyone else time to get something in their stomachs and relax a tad before heading to the after-party. Alice made sure to send out text messages to let everyone know that the after-party will start around 5:30 this evening.

However, in the meantime, we made sure to relax and take a moment for ourselves.

A part of me was becoming a little excited for the honeymoon trip, obviously to get a break from everyone from being stuck at this resort for the past couple of days. I still have no idea where Taehyung's taking me for the honeymoon, but I know it has to be somewhere nice.

Eventually, once the second hour is nearly up, Taehyung and I begin getting ready.

While I'm fixing my hair and removing parts of my outfit, I have to stick my head out of the bathroom door and call for Taehyung's help.

"Could you come here for a second?" I call out loud.

"Yeah, hold on," he replies, walking out of the walk-in closet without wearing a shirt. It's different seeing him this way, maybe it's because I'm a little too self-aware of our predicament. "You needed me?" He says while stopping just a couple of feet away from me at the door.

I move my head back into the bathroom and open the door all the way. "I need you to unzip my dress," it's embarrassing to ask such a favor from him, but I can't do it alone, especially with my palms cut up as they are.

He just smirks as if the devil replaced him momentarily.

"Is this a seduction attempt, Mrs. Kim?" Already the situation is spiraling out of my grasp. My head twists from side to side in an urgent matter, letting him know it's nothing like that.

"No way," I comment, though I do so quietly and not at all in my usual tone. He seems to pick up on that part but says nothing of it.

His fingers glide up the back portion of my dress until his index finger takes hold of the dress zipper and begins slowly zipping down the fabric I'm wrapped up in.

I feel the cool air hit my skin, and I swear it feels as if he's blowing directly on my spine the lower he unzips the dress. But when the zipper gets stuck in the middle, his fingers of his free hand press against my skin, causing waves of chills to rush down my spine and take root in my toes.

His actions stop altogether, and I curse myself for acting like such a schoolgirl. There's no reason to be acting this way, especially to him when I know what he's done, and I'm very capable of knowing what he can do, too.

I'm thankful for his continuation. He finally passes the stuck part of the zipper and runs the zipper down the rest of the way where he removes himself from me.

"And done," he mumbles with near silence, yet I hear his supposed-to-be hushed words that are being whispered right behind me.

I can already tell he's staring at my skin, eyes ranking down my bodice as if in a deadly trance.

When I can't take it any longer, I force my feet to move and turn around to face him. He's still standing there with his lips parted, and I think for a second that maybe a trance has washed over him.

"Taehyung?" My cautious, yet worried voice breaks his stare, and he looks into my eyes as if confused about what's going on. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah, never better. Call me if you need help with the other dress," then he exits the bathroom without so much of another word.

Now, I'm a little worried, but whatever it is, I can only assume it wasn't anything good.

◌ ⋅ • ☽ 𖥸 ☾• ⋅ ◌

"There's the newlyweds!" One of the men who I remembered meeting shouts aloud, signaling for everyone else to turn their attention to us.

Taehyung and I walk outside the side of the resort where the pools, jacuzzis, and Tiki Bar are built. People are drinking together and enjoying the view of the ocean, which makes me feel better.

As we approach a group of people, we keep our hands together in a show of affection.

I take in how most of everyone has changed into comfortable clothing, while few others stay in the same clothes from earlier. However, we both changed.

Taehyung wears a black buttoned-up shirt with golden buttons laced down the mid-section of his chest with his sleeves rolled up. I also wear the matching shade of black, but I wear a short, cocktail dress with a golden waistband that wraps around me. Alice described how elegant and rich Taehyung would seem, so she also had these picked out for us to wear.

"My, you two look so nice," one lady points out as we enter the small group of people.

One of the men takes two drinks from the Tiki Bar and hands us each one. While I take my glass, Taehyung politely declines the offer.

"I'm going to be driving for a while, so I'm afraid I won't be able to drink any alcohol," he admits with a sly grin while the man just laughs.

"Well, let me get you a coke instead, so hopefully, you'll be wide awake once you leave," the small group laughs at that, but when I laugh, the small thought roams my mind of why he'll be driving. Surely, he's not planning on taking me on our honeymoon, right? Will he not even ask his bodyguards to come along? It'll just be the two of us?

◌ ⋅ • ☽ 𖥸 ☾• ⋅ ◌

When the sun has set for the day and the moon and its stars have risen, Taehyung announces that it's time to leave.

The crowd of people walk with us to the exit of the resort and wait around a black Lamborghini Aventador.

While we wave and give hugs to the people who came, Taehyung's men walk out in black suits while putting our luggage into the backseat.

GiGi pushes her way through the crowd until she makes it to me. "I'm going to miss you, Ada," she sniffles and hugs me, while I laugh at her emotional outburst.

"I'll miss you, too," I admit while patting her back gently. "I'll be back soon. Alice will be there if any of you need help and tell the girls I'll see them soon enough." I smile and pull away when I hear my name being called.

"Ada, it's time to go," I hear Taehyung call for me.

"I'll see you later, GiGi," I gently squeeze her before I wave goodbye to everyone who calls out to us, then enter the vehicle.

Once inside, I roll down the window and continue waving until Taehyung starts the engine.

When I put my seatbelt on, he looks at me with his hand on the steering wheel, exposing a devilish smirk that almost takes my breath away.

"Are you ready?" He asks daringly.

"Of course, Ada Kim isn't someone who shy's away from anything," I cross my arms over my chest while looking at him through the corner of my eyes, and then we both settle into our seats when he puts the vehicle in drive.

"Good, because I need you to be prepared for what I'm going to show you," he comments when slowly driving out of the parking lot with everyone yelling behind us.

"Really? And what exactly are you going to show me?" I raise my eyebrow with a hint of mischief.

He takes his eyes off the road momentarily to glance at me before parting his lips. "The world,"

◌ ⋅ • ☽ 𖥸 ☾• ⋅ ◌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.7K 20
" ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ? " "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’-๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‰๐’š-๐’‰...
11.3K 225 6
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š› ๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐™น๐™น๐™บ [๐™ต๐šƒ.๐™บ๐šƒ๐™ท] ๐™ต๐™ต ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต...
87.9K 3.3K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
1.2K 41 9
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž" ๐‘ฐ...