Lost (Sword Art Online and Cr...

By Jaggy6

you take a role of Kyouji Shinkawa, Face his insanity in a dark and gloomy city with sadistic grotesque look... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

45 0 0
By Jaggy6

Kyouji Shinkawa woke up in a dark gloomy alley after being hit by Sinon Asada, he tries to get up and say "huh where am I? How did I get here?"After he gets up he reach his phone and see that the phone has no signal and he has no idea how he got there.

Kyouji gets up and looks around, trying to get his bearings. He notices a note on the floor, he reach his hand To pick up the note and read it.

It was a number to unlock the padlock to the door in front of him. He presses the number and the padlock clicks free.

Kyouji then looks at the note itself. It says,

Get to the front of the alleyway. Signal is active.

And there is a phone message from his brother. It says,

"Hey bro why you're not coming home? Its already midnight ."

Kyouji got no time to response back,

After he looks at the phone he saw a person stalking at him, Kyouji looks at him and follow him but the person moves so fast that Kyouji is unable to keep up with him.

At the end of the alleyway there's two door which locked and unlocked

Kyouji open the first door in front of him but it's locked and then he got a new message from unknown numbers, it says: look a the right.

Kyouji turns around and looks at the second door. Kyouji opens the door that leads to another level

Kyouji reaches a hall stained with blood, he's attacked by a deformed, twitching man who's armed with a hammer. Kyouji attack him with a pipe on the ground and bash the creature to the death and shocked, wonders who the man was. He tries to call the police, but he's unable to make a call since there's no signal. He runs back to the other door, but it's locked.

Kyouji start to say

"The doors locked from the other side? What the fuck is going on in here?!"

he start to run forward to the direction while fighting his way from the Twitchy Deformed Creatures.

After he escaped, his phone is active and he start to call the police but no response

But only a sound of a man screaming for mercy and getting decapitated by a chainsaw.

Kyouji then decides to explore the building. At the apartment there's a sound of man screaming at the 4th floor, Kyouji decides to go check it out.

As he goes up, Kyouji begins to explore the building while he finds many disturbing things; creatures that look like children armed with knives, women whose arms and legs are replaced with spikes, ghostly women who give Kyouji an uncontrollable urge to kill himself and various written by what seems to be a deranged man who takes delight in torturing, abusing and killing the children and some adults who live in the building. After reaching the fourth floor, he enters the apartment of the mysterious sender; who he finds deceased in a bathtub full of his own blood. After trying to find a way to get out, he activates the building's elevator.

Kyouji start to feels sick after seeing a man deceased at his bathtub , but he decides to ride down the elevator.

Arriving at the bottom floor of the building, Kyouji a sick and bloody version of the apartments. After descending many stairs and reaching a door, a creature with a chainsaw named Sawer He is a considerably tall and skeletal creature wielding a chainsaw he is named after, and has multiple pins protruding from his head.

Sawer ambushes Kyouji once he enters his lair and preventing his escape by cutting a steam pipe into the path of the door. He will then pursue Kyouji relentlessly around the room, Kyouji say to himself,

This is the end for me.

He tries to hold back, but he is unable to escape the relentless attacks of Sawer. His choice is to fight back or getting decapitated by Sawer's chainsaw.

his only weak spot being a closed eye protruding from his upper back. The only way to reveal the eye is to damage him until he finally wears down and falls to one knee to rest. The eye will then open and Simon may attack it for a few seconds before Sawer stands to his feet once more and resumes the chase. Once defeated, Sawer will succumb to the pain and fall to his knees before decapitating himself with his own begins to panic, he is unable to think, his body's only response is to engage in fight or flight, but he has no weapons and is at a disadvantage.

after that Kyouji encountered by a person with a gas mask quickly tells Simon that he's not "one of them" referring to the enemies that have attacked Kyouji so far. He tells Kyouji that he can't trust him and leaves through a door to his right, locking it. Kyouji feels angry because the person with a gas mask locked the doors and left Kyouji behind, then heads out to find a way to escape the city and reach his home.

After looking around for a few minutes, he realizes that he's not going to get out of the City alive.

he encounters a new creature variation of the Slower and Faceless that walks on all fours, easily being able to duck under most of Kyouji attacks and strike his legs.

The only way to finish this fight is to put the creature out of its misery. As he attempts to do this, Kyouji leg got wounded by the creatures Attack. The creature then begins to growl and reaches out to Kyouji; growling louder as it's claws approach Kyouji. Kyouji's leg begins to get numb and tingly, he looks down and sees that blood is beginning to pool and run down the sole of his boot.

He tried to get away from the creatures by running away from it, blood trails off his legs.

After he escaped, He found a First Aid Kit on the trunk of the police car and a new weapon called the Nightstick.

The stick is a metal shaft with a rubber grip on the end and is nearly twice the size of a normal police stick.

He used the first aid kit to heal his wound, and then he found something under the police car, it's a ripped pages from a magazine, Kyouji flips through it and finds many interesting articles. One particular article catches his eye, it seems the articles was about depression hotline thing.

He tried to call the numbers from the ripped magazine and say "hello?"And then someone in the phone call start to talk "Follow the path of inequality... yield not to the light....." Kyouji says "who is this? Hello?"

"Darkness is your new monster...." Kyouji confused about what he saying, so he responds "I don't need to listen to your DAMN Poetry, PLEASE HELP ME!"

"Five..... Two.... Seven.... One." And then the line goes dead.

Kyouji's world is now in complete darkness, he starts to feel very alone. He hears a chainsaw start up behind the door.

Kyouji start to panic and rush through the door that leads to the sewers.

After getting to the other side, he start to wanders around and encounter a new monster with a barbed wires tied up around their hand called Sewmo, Their primary attack (while tied up) is to shoot their tongue, which reaches long distances. It can easily be dodged. Their movement is restricted when they first spawn since The Sewmo's arms are caught in barbed wire. The barbed wire can be broken from repeated strikes from a melee weapon, but it is not recommended to do so because the monster becomes faster and more powerful. Hitting or shooting the creature in the head can potentially prevent the creature from getting loose. As Kyouji Shinkawa fight his way through the sewers, he saw a wrecked police cars on a bridge. This is where he will stay.

Kyouji's leg starts to go numb, he looks at the searing pain that's coming from the wound in his foot. he tried to heal his leg with the first aid kit, but it's to no use. The wound will need to close by itself.

He can't just sit here and rest. He needs to continue the fight.

He starts to think about Asada again. He thinks about how she might not even recognize him if she sees him again. He also think she said that she didn't care about him, and that he was nothing.

He had been so hurt by her words that he couldn't even speak. he reaches a room where he finds the doctor beheading a man for not telling him the location of a key.

The doctor then looks up and sees Kyouji, Kyouji say in a angry tone "HEY! What The FUCK are you doing!"

The Doctor replies with a straight face "Great, it's you again." and flees from the room. After he flees, an enormous and grotesque creature known as Mace shows Simon that he has the key, before swallowing it. "you gotta be kidding me!" say Kyouji.

Kyouji attempts to shoot the Mace but it didn't work. the only way to defeat the mace is to electrocuted it. Kyouji then successfully electrocutes the creature and kills it, and proceeds to find a saw and cuts open the creature's stomach to obtain the key.

Kyouji looks at the key and he notices that it looks like an ordinary house key, but rusty and disgusting. Kyouji Shinkawa feels disgusted .

Kyouji then goes back to the room and unlocks the door As he continues along his way, he enters another nightmare, this time with rusty and bloody hallways and a messages on the walls asking him if he "likes it" and saying that he "never wanted this". Kyouji is upset, and feels angry and frustrated. He just wanted to go home and leave the nightmare He then reaches a hallway where several hands protrude from the floor, damaging Kyouji leg as one of them grab him in his leg.

Kyouji shouts and yells as he attacks the hands that he tries to hurt him, but it doesn't work. The hands seem to be too strong and well protected, he cannot get out of the nightmare, and he is beginning to feel very desperate. He runs as fast as he can to get out, and after escaping he sees a flashback of Kyouji trying to hurt Asada and assaulted her but failed he got arrested and got interrogated by the cop and send him to a mental institution where he met The Doctor. Kyouji Shinkawa start to wonders "Is it all my fault? Am i going insane? Or am i just trapped in a nightmare? "

Kyouji Shinkawa proceeds to another part of the city while he receives an SMS from his mother, telling him to get home quickly as she's worried about him.

Kyouji Shinkawa replies to his mothers message and says simply "I'm fine." And start to thinking about his mother. He misses her very much. Kyouji has no idea how he could have ended up here. He kneel down and repeatedly say sorry to everyone that he had caused them any kind of harm. He starts to feel sorry for the nightmares he endures, and the suffering he causes to others.

End of chapter one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
901K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one