I'm not a Monster (A Poppy Pl...

By Gwaedhil

In this story, a young innocent boy named Lune enters the old Poppy Playtime Factory. Lune despite his innoce... More

Chapter One.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

364 9 3
By Gwaedhil

I don't own Poppy Playtime

Lune was determined to get Huggy, Catbee and any other toy that was stuck like this. Huggy and Lune objected when he said he was going to go to the poppy flower.
"I can't leave you guys here, this place is all wrong, and I know there has to be others like you that were hurt horribly. Like Poppy, if she's there she can also help us get out of here too!" He said. Huggy frantically shook his head, Catbee was seeming scared. Lune frowned.
"Why? She's stuck here just like you, why are you guys so scared of her?" When he asked that Huggy's eyes dilated a bit then went back to normal, he let out a sigh and instead of reaching for paper to write to communicate he opens his mouth.
"P-P...Op...py....bad.." He nearly strangled out, his voice sounded like his laugh from his song, but it was scratchy and it was obvious he hadn't used his voice in a very long time. Lune's eyesockets widened hearing Huggy talk for the first time.
"Can you tell me?" He asked in a serious tone. Huggy frowned and looked at Catbee then sighed.
"C...Can't...t...trust....her..." Huggy yet again struggled but still spoke. Lune frowned thoughtfully and then smiled at Huggy.
"Be that as it may, she was wronged just like you guys. Leaving her alone and trapped, without giving her a chance would be cruel. I want to help as many of you as I can." He said. Huggy's eyes widened and then he sighed and nodded hugging Lune gently.
Minutes later all three of them were back up where Huggy had fallen from weeks ago. But they noticed something they hadn't before, the door was already opened. The 3 walked through carefully looking around with caution. When they got to the case, where Huggy said was where she was last he knew, she was gone. They looked around confused until they heard a crack noise. Huggy immediately hugged Lune protectively and looked around, his pupils dilated as he looked towards the nouse in a feral manner. Lune, holding Catbee close, looked over and saw someone hiding behind a nearby bookcase. After a minute the person peak they're head out. He looked like a human only very toy like with an off orange color, he also had a grabpack like Lune.

He looked at Huggy in slight reprehension, looking also a bit afraid as well. Huggy snarled, seeming to have a bit of recognition for him. Lune gently pat Huggy to calm him down.
"Huggy calm down, I don't think he'll hurt us." He said. The person looked at Lune like he was crazy but relaxed a bit. Lune smiled at the guy.
"Hello! My name is Lune, what's yours?" He asked. The person let out a soft sigh and shrugged, unsure. Lune frowned softly.
"You don't remember?" The person nodded. Lune hummed then smiled.
"How about I call you...P?" The person blinked then smiled, P it is. Huggy let out a grumble making P jump. Lune patted Huggy.
"Now now you two, we should work together right now not fight, especially if we all want to leave this place." He said. Huggy pouted but nodded. P also nodded in agreement. Lune looked around the area and saw a vhs tape, it was a magenta color and it said "Mommy Long Legs". Lune tilted his skull and put the vhs tape in the player near by. The TV came to life as it played Mommy Long Leg's commercial.

Lune noticed that Huggy and Catbee looked at Mommy Long Legs with sad longing expressions. When the video took a darker turn Huggy brought Lune closer protectively. Then it ended.
"Do you know that toy Huggy?" Lune asked. P frowned as Huggy nodded.
"M-Mommy...." was all Huggy said. P looked at Huggy a bit surprised he could talk but then looked down the corridor and pointed.
"Should we go that way P?" Lune asked. P nodded and went down there. Lune followed Huggy and Catbee staying close behind. The four continued deeper into the factory, pictures of the toys like Huggy and Bron being on the walls as the passed. At the end of the hall they saw a office door, the name above it said Elliot Ludwig. Huggy growled lowly seeing the name and P had a frown on his face. Lune looked at them both confused but neither offered any explanation. Lune then tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Dang it, any idea where we can find a key?" He asked. P seemed to think then went down the hallway to the right. The others followed him until he stopped at a literal hole in the floor. P then used his grab pack to swing across. He motioned Lune to follow.
"G-Go ahead. We can't follow..w-we'll wait here." Huggy said when Lune looked at him. Lune nodded.
"OK, we'll be back I promise." He said using his grabpack to swing across as well. Lune then followed P down the hallway until the came across a cut out of Huggy himself. When Lune pressed the button there was a few lines from Huggy that were kinda cute but the last two were, a bit off. P used the grabpack to move some barrels away from the door that wasn't boarded up. Lune helped as well. Lune then opened the door and saw a red key on the wall. He grabbed it and smiled at P.
"Now we can open the office door! Let's head back!" He said. P nodded and the two went back down the hall where Huggy and Catbee were waiting. After meeting back up, the four proceeded to Ludwig's office and opened the door with the key. The office remained fairly intact with pictures drawn by children littered the walls. There was a small sun character statue on the desk which Lune picked up and put away for later. Huggy looked at a picture drawn of him and his pink counter part. He looked really sad upon seeing it, making Lune hug him. Huggy smiled at Lune thankfully. P saw a vhs tape on the desk and put into the player that was in the room. The four all looked at the TV as the tape played.

Lune frowned deeply when the tape abruptly cut off.
"So he's responsible for this.." Lune sighed deeply and looked at the desk noticing a note on it. He walked over and picked it up, reading it aloud.

EXPERIMENT 814

notes:

The experiment utilized a live rat.Rat was fed 3 portions daily for 2 weeks.At the end of two weeks the rat was killed and submerged into a poppy flower and preservative gel mixture.One week later an electric shock was applied to the rat (Still in the gel) in an attempt to revive itThe rat remained unresponsive.

Analysis

I still believe in the potential of the poppy flower. It's unusual properties led me to believe that the proper mixture and procedure could have life altering properties. The poppy flower has for a long time carried heavy symbolism and I don't believe this is for no reason. Perhaps something larger than a rat would yield different results?

After reading it aloud Lune was angry and he sure looked it. He sighed and put the note away. He looked around and saw a vent that was loose, so he used his grabpack to pull it out.
"I think we should go this way, it be a way out or maybe lead to lever that can open the door in the left hallway." He said. The other nodded and followed him into the vents, it was a slight squeeze for Huggy but nothing he wasn't used to. The vents were lit up with red lights so it was a bit unsettling for the group, Catbee let out a weak mew and hid her face in Huggy's shoulder, making the blue mascot gently pet her. The continued into a room where a power switch was, which was turned off. P saw a box covering the switch for the grabpacks so he used his grabpack to get it out if the way but when it was moved, it revealed Poppy hiding behind it.
"Oh! Um sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I was just, trying to get the power back on! Here." She said moving to the side. P got to work on the power while Poppy looked at Lune, who Huggy was now holding protectively. Poppy tilted her head.
"Who are you? I haven't seen you before." She said before giving Huggy a weary look. Lune smiled.
"My name is Lune, I've kinda been stuck here for awhile now. I'm trying to help all of you get outta here." He said before nuzzling Huggy, to which Huggy let out a purr with a slightly embarrassed look. Pretty soon P had turned the power back on making everyone look at him. Poppy let out a small laugh.
"Um, I wanted to thank you for freeing me. I was stuck in there for so long, thank you. I'd like to pay you back, there's a train station nearby it needs a code and I have it. We're gonna get out of here, we can bring your new friends too!" She said going into the vent. Lune grinned brightly.
"Thank you!" He said before hugging Huggy.
"I knew she could help us! Maybe we can help others we find along the way!" He giggled. Huggy looked at P with a slight frown, P frowned back somewhat understanding what Huggy might be thinking.
"As soon as you get on up here we can!" Poppy said peeking out from another vent. P used his grabpack to get back into the vent and Huggy helped Lune get into the vent, both Lune and P used the grabpacks to help Huggy back up into the vent, with Catbee still clinging to his shoulder. They all climb through the vent back into Ludwig's office, when they heard Poppy pipe up.
"Hey! I'm up here. I seee you hehe! I should be able to follow you all through the vents, this way!" She said before going back into the vents. Lune lead the others down the left hallway to the door, then used his grabpack to open it. Once the door was opened they clearly saw that the hole in this hallway was worse, you couldn't even see the bottom for this one. And all of them could hear some kind of melody being sung from, none of them were very eager to find out who or what was singing it. Lune and P could get over the hole no problem but Huggy and Catbee couldn't without help. Lune hummed then grinned, he took off his grabpack adjusted it then put it on Huggy. Said mascot looked confused.
"I saw cut outs of you using it. I can hang on to you while you swing across from it and Catbee can hang on to P." Lune explained. P smiled and patted Lune's skull then gently put Catbee on his own shoulder signaling Catbee to hang on tightly. Huggy picked Lune up to where Lune could hang on securely, then using the grabpack Huggy swung to the other side. P followed suit with Catbee as Huggy put Lune down and gave him back his grabpack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.3K 16
It starts off with you as a little girl in the mid 80s. Your grandma buys you a present. When your mom was a child, she received a doll called Poppy...
94.4K 3.5K 16
// Book 1 of the poppy playtime collection! πŸ’“ // platonic relationship! (Y/N) (L/N) was a former employee of playtime.co, working as a toy designer...
18.8K 641 17
ʏᴏᴜ ᴑᴇʀᴇ α΄€Ι΄ α΄ΚŸα΄… ᴑᴏʀᴋᴇʀ α΄€α΄› α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄˜α΄€sα΄› α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ᴑᴏʀᴋΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs α΄‘α΄€s α΄€ ʟᴏɴɒ α΄˜α΄€ss. α΄€s α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ sΚœα΄œα΄› ᴅᴏᴑɴ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄œΙ΄α΄‹Ι΄α΄α΄‘Ι΄ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs, ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ɒᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ α΄€ ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄›...
10.1K 324 11
[Poppy Playtime Fanfiction] "What's the time? PLAY TIME!" when the player returns after getting a letter, he first met his first and new companion th...