𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫. 𝐭𝐬�...

By cxndiceuh

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- dialogue "mmm give it till the end of break" - tsuki ... "relationships like that are a total waste... More

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨
𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞
𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨
𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐮𝐩
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧

1.6K 49 26
By cxndiceuh

| 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 |

next two days

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

you went to school on your own on the bus and it felt like such a good vibe. you were now at your locker and took off your headphones. around you, there were students coming in from the station 3 blocks away.

it was a rainy day and didn't look like there would be any sun out later. "fucking sucks" you shrugged and closed your locker. the face of ichiro was right next to you and you jumped, "AH WHAT THE FUCK!"

"AH!" he copied you and laughed, "your face!"

"what are you doing here?" you brushed his shoulder, walking to the staircase

"i felt like we haven't spoken in a while," he said

"we should keep it that way" you rolled your eyes and continued walking

"i've changed." he pointed at himself, "i'm not the same person i was before"

"uh..." you side-eyed, "good job? want a fucking cookie?"

"y/n." he said, "i'm really sorry"

you stopped in the hallways and pulled him to the side, "is this some kind of prank?"

"no" he shook his head

you looked at him and waited until he laughed. but he didn't, he actually looked serious. it's hard to believe him.

"i don't care" you responded, "what you did to me was really fucked up"

"i know" he explained, "everything i did to you during and after the relationship was way out of line and i take full responsibility for it. it's extremely pathetic of me and i deserve nothing better"

it was just you two in the corner of the hallway and no one else was near. you looked at him for the last time, "i hope we never talk again. regardless of what you did to me, it's over. that's the most important thing. i'm glad you can finally see how fucked up of a person you were."

"really hope your girlfriend now is being treated 100 times better than i was" you walked away and didn't look back.

| tea for tsuki |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"he actually apologized?" tsuki sat next to you during lunch

it had been a couple of hours later since ichiro apologized to you and the whole crew was listening in on your story. hinata was just in utter shock and yamaguchi was quiet and attentive.

"kags...?" you raised a brow, "what do you think?"

"fuck that guy" he said taking a sip of water

"mhm," hinata nudged kageyamas shoulder, and water spilled from kags mouth. a death stare was formed and hinata moved to your side, "not dying today man. i told my mom i have a couple of years left-"

"let's shorten that" kags cracked his knuckles

yamaguchi finally spoke and caused the ruckus that was about to happen between hinata and kageyama to end. "after everything you said y/n, you're a strong person"

your heart melted to his words. he continued, "tsuki is definitely an upgrade from that piece of shit. but- i also wonder...how have you not called the cops on him?"

everyone at the table turned heads and asked themselves the same question. "uh-" you blinked

tsuki spoke for you, "cause i can handle him-" you covered his mouth and shook your head side to side, "i think i was too patient with the whole situation, a part of me is still processing what happened"

"alright" yams got up to throw his food away, "if it were me, he would be out of the school"

"yup!" hinata raised his hand

they went back to a regular conversation and you sat to yourself wondering what it would've been like if authorities were involved. they still could be...but he won't bother me anymore.

"it's over" tsuki cleared your thoughts and held your hand, "you're with me now"

"you're right" you replied to his comment, "let's go outside for a bit"

| better things |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

you both held hands on your way outside. you looked around and saw flowers growing to the left and birds on a tree to your right. "kei" you said

"yes?"

"have you ever wondered what we would've been like if we didn't date?"

"what are you trying to say~" he squinted

"not like that." you crossed your arms, "it's just a question"

"well if we weren't dating then you would probably be harassed all the time without any help"

"oh god-" you shivered, "forget i asked"

the thought of some other stranger talking to you urked a feeling in your bones.

"but you don't have to think about that, or worry"

you feel grateful for kei always protecting you from stupid shit but then again you don't want him to see you as weak. you can defend yourself when the time comes around and he isn't able to be there.

"it sucks that it's a daily thing here and there" you rolled your eyes. you squeezed kei's hand and sighed, "i'll just try not to think about it"

the rest of the group, yams, hinata, and kags came with snacks in their hands, "you don't owe us anything y/n" hinata said

yams looked at tsuki and tsuki fixed his posture, "wait- so i do?"

"i didn't say shit." yams raised his hands

kageyama cleared his throat and sat beside you, "oh popcorn~"

"don't change the subject!" kei moved him back. you were too focused on hinata explaining the different ingredients in the snacks just handed to you.

"oh," you repeated on and on. meanwhile, kageyama and kei were fighting. somehow yams became the ref.

"god you're crazy!" kageyama screeched

"you started this!" kei continued, "right y/n?"

"uh-huh." you held the marshmallow bag and counted all the ones visible in the front with hinata, "one...two..."

"nevermind." kags and kei sat down and rested on each other. yams threw his arms and left.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

author's note start

i have regents in a couple of hours and my bf forced me to sleep. but what did i do? finish this chapter. hehe, so bad. i will sleep after this though so i can do my makeup early and study more. pray for me y'all i need to pass this test. make sure to vote/comment. see you.

make smart choices, stay safe & healthy

i love you

author's note end

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
16K 163 32
𝑂𝐼𝐾𝐴𝑊𝐴 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀 | 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ↳ "𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝, 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙨...
61.7K 2.1K 47
Few things in life were capable of annoying me to no end. One of them was Suna Rintarou. Miya [Y/n] and Suna Rintarou always found joy in tormenting...
46.5K 2.2K 28
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.❞ ↳ toruu x fem oc content: smut, fluff, angst → when Gaby is fed up with Iwaizumi's toxicity, a...