𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥.

By lalaamaraj

"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲 & 𝗺𝘆... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 📀
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

39

848 31 7
By lalaamaraj

___

ᴋʏᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴍᴏɴꜱ 1:41 🏙

ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ ✈️

i grabbed malakai's paw patrol suitcase and my rose gold suitcase then grabbed his hand.

i pulled my sunglasses down more and put my hood over my head.

this is the end of it... the end of the struggle.. the pain everything.

"we're doing it for your daddy little baby" i thought as i kissed malakai as we boarded our flight.

i want no part of any more violence until the day i leave this earth. iam at peace. i have a healthy child, healthy relationship.

i looked over at my girlfriend falling asleep as the plane filled. i held both her and malakai's hands.

i noticed somebody staring at me from a far, i ignored it because my steps to happiness were outside of this courty-
____

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
the man who was staring at kya ended up shooting her in the back of the head 8 times.

people fled and her baby screaming in fear and shock.

her girlfriend in awe.

its done. another problem taken care of ✅.

______

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 7:44 🌃

ʙᴜꜰꜰᴀʟᴏ ɴʏ 📍

"I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!" neveah shouted in my face.

i just sat there and inhaled her words along with the smoke from the splif i just rolled.

damn. shes yelling even louder.

the best way to move past this argument is to let her win.

"HELLO DO YOU HEAR ME? YOUR GOING TO JAIL FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS! AND THERES NO TELLING IF YOUR LAWYER CAN GET YOU OUT OF THIS AT ALL?!!!" she shouted.

i'm not gonna put my hands on her nor yell back.

just let her win..

"i understand. they said my sentence can be reduced to 13 months and the final 2 months can be house arrest and i paid for one of the best lawyers in the business dude" i said trying to calm her down.

"fuck you" she pushed me into the wall angrily.

not even gon lie to you, i hit ts hard as hell.

"so what you leaving?"

"i'm going to work, you finna be locked up and i need some cash to sit on" she said grabbing her stripper bag and slamming the door.

i sighed and sat down on the couch.

iyus walked in with her stuffy and blanket semi wrapped around her.

"daa!" she said running to me to hug me.

i can't leave them man.

"da we watch trollz!" she said pointing at the tv.

"yeah mama cmon" i said putting her on my lap and turning on the tv.

_________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 10:02 🌃

"ma he's going to jail what do i do?" i said over the phone. me and akia have grown closer lately and i've been more comfortable with calling her mom.

"ai yi yi, mija.." she said pausing to sigh. "all you can do is pray that everything goes right in court, i gotta go, talk soon mylove" she said hanging up.

i sighed and put my phone on my bathroom counter. i inhaled everything around me, every sound, every smell, everything.

i can't imagine these next few years without legacy, nana will be 15 when he gets out. and iyus.. poor baby. she'll be 4 with little memories of her dad.

i sighed and opened the medicine cabinet and popped a xanny.

i turned on the bath and let the water run. i stripped down naked and sat in the steamy bubbly water.

as i soaked my aching body in the water my eyes faded shut.

i woke up in a world that was all white.

then.. our eyes met.

"k-kaleb" i said nervously to the shadowy figure among the white fluffy clouds.

"neveah...." he reached for my hand and once our hands touched i woke back up in my bath tub.

"what the fuck..." i said speaking outloud.

i got out the bath tub feeling my wrinkly finger tips from the water. never popping xannys again...

__________________

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ 💸

being at the club took my mind away from a lot of problems, i wasn't neveah right now.. i was ms. veah and i loved it.

as i got off of the stage and begin walking to the bar for another round i felt a hand lock in with mine. i recognized that hand and turned to the side seeing legacy.

"cmon neveah you gon ignore me now?" he said.

"hey hun lemme get a bottle of tequila" i said to the bar tender. she handed me the bottle and a glass.

"really neveah? thats bogus as hell"

i walked over to a table near the exit and sat down with my drink.

i vibed to the music as i drank from the bottle.

surprisingly he didn't leave, he stayed. and waited. for a longggg time.

"look ma you can't do this all day and the club is about to close so lemme take you home, you drunk as fuck right now"

i barely had control of my body and that bottle of tequila is halfway empty so who was i to say no. i wobbled over to the dressing room and grabbed all my stuff and slipped on my sweatpants leaving my fishnet bra on.

he guided me out to the car and i felt the breeze fly past my nipple rings.

he put me in the backseat and i fell asleep using my bag as a pillow.

_______

ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ 🏡
2:30 AM 🌃

legacy laid me down in his bed, the house was quiet so it was just us there.

i slept a lot in the car so i wasn't really tired.

he snuggled up behind me and i held his hand.

"my ep releases soon... we're celebrating with a party because it may, be the last thing i release for a while..." he whispered in my ear. "you looked so pretty tonight, you was so sexy when you was dancing." he added.

he pulled me in tighter and closer.

"i don't deserve even you man" he said.

i remained quiet but ole girl down there was loud and clear on what she wanted.

i turned around and started kissing him.

"you do. we're in this together" i said not letting his hand go.

he sat me up on top of him and looked me up and down. i leaned in again and kissed him.

his hands moved around on my body embracing my shape. he started poking my pants with his dick and i pulled his shorts off.

using his thighs as support i swirled my tongue around the tip and mixed my spit with his precum. i began deepthroating as he pushed my head down making me put it all of it in my mouth.

he exploded in my mouth and i kept going faster and started massaging his dick with my hands.

i heard him groan which made me satisfy him even more.

i lifted my head up and kissed him. he took control and pulled my sweatpants off and ripped the fishnet set i had on, i was kinda sad but knew the pumpum was finna be ripped even worse.

he put me on my back and pushed my legs back. he aligned himself with my entrance and slowly slid in.

he was barely in and i already felt weakened.

we made eye contact as he went all the way in and slowly stroked inside of me.

he started massaging my breast as i started breathing heavier and released more screams and whines.

he started kissing my neck and sped up making me wrap my legs around his back and my arms around his head.

"i love you" i said faintly.

___________

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ 2 ᴀᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ (ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪɴɢᴇʀ)

💸💸💸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Whats Love?? By fw_jay

General Fiction

1.1M 37.2K 60
*𝗝𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱🙃*
78.1K 3.2K 52
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪...
535K 27.5K 26
"𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
391K 12K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡