always an angel, never a god...

By honeybeel0v

โœฆ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โœฆ One day Sam and Dean wake up and find their sister missing, some of her stu... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผดใ€‘
๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜™
๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š
๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›
๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜•?

๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜๐˜–๐˜› ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™

713 17 6
By honeybeel0v

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

THE BLONDE PUT HER book down halfway as she sighs, she has reread "Little Women" almost twenty times that month.

Today was her day off. She disliked days off, she never knew what to do. Well, she knew she should take this time to go out and socialize. But she rather stay home than interact with people who actually have their life's figured out. She gets it, she's a mess. She didn't need more reality checks.

In her apartment, she has an empty room. She was lying on the ground in the said room. She still hasn't decided whether she should decorate the room or least add some shelves for books or a collection?

'Maybe I could collect rocks? Oh! Or crystals!' She chuckled at the thought.

Ellie moves to lay on her stomach, her knuckles on her chin and elbows on the floor as she blows her hair out of her eyes. The soft tone of piano playing in the background, she had gotten a record player at the thrift store for 15 bucks. A little rusty but as long as she could hear the music, she loved it.

As Ellie looks out the window she stares at a tree. Thinking, what could she possibly do at this time? She was bored and needed something to entertain her.

Looking at the tree, she had one thought. The park. She had almost forgotten she lived near a park. She could just walk there? Enjoy nature? Maybe even wait for the ice cream man? If they even show up. They didn't last time. She frowned at the memory.

The bored girl sits up. That's exactly what she was going to do. Ellie goes to stand up and walk to her room, she starts going through her closet, looking for clothes to wear.
She wore a black longe sleeve with a beige t-shirt with oversized jeans. She put on her burgundy converse and brushes her hair then she grabbed her bag, placing it over her shoulder.

The moment she walks out of her apartment, she smiles at the fresh air hitting her face. She played with her rings as she walked out of motel apartment.

Ellie walked on the sidewalk, regretting her choice of not bringing her headphones with her. Felt as if her ears were naked. She missed the feeling of the warmth on her ears and the tune of music distracting her.
She cringed at the smell of strong alcohol as she passed the bad. The one she would go in to when she really couldn't handle being in her apartment. When she wanted to make a bad choice.
When she couldn't help but just wonder..what if? She didn't have anyone else to live for. So what if she disappeared? Not like she did four years ago. No. Nothing like that. Something like..for good? It's not like anyone would care if she was 6 feet underground. Or maybe not even underground but left somewhere near a dumpster. Her body rotting cause no one cared enough to call the police or even look at who was bleeding out. No one would care at all.

'Get yourself together, you maniac.'

Ellie rolled her eyes at herself as she continued walking on the sidewalk. She looked at the rocks on the floor, the cracks that made her want to skip over and not step on. The ants that were holding some kind of crumb. Then she heard laughter.

She saw three of them. Two boys and a girl. They were laughing and holding onto each others arms. They seemed young, maybe teenagers. They looked like siblings actually, same brown hair, same face structure. They seemed as if they're enjoying their day, as if nothing could ruin their happiness at the moment.

Ellie frowned. She looked away and glanced to the ground. She didn't notice herself stop walking, realizing it she sighs and rubs her eyes as she starts walking again, this time walking to the nearest coffee shop. She needed caffeine.

ਏਓ

       Kids surrounded the playground. Loud laughter, faint cries, shouting and rusty metal moving. Ellie cringed.  She had expected it to be a bit quiet. It's 12AM shouldn't these kids be in school or daycare?

She only shakes her head disappointingly and walks away. Deciding to just walk around and explore the town. She expected the park to be a bit quieter, could you blame her for not wanting to be at the park anymore? As she walked away she decided she would look at the stores, maybe even find herself new socks..or even a new bra.

A few minutes of just walking, Ellie was slowly starting to enjoy it. Good way to relieve stress-

She tripped.

She didn't see the crack on the concrete.

Eyes widening she looked back at it and cursed under her breath.

That was it for her. She wanted to just go back to her apartment.

She looked around.  'please tell me no one saw that.'

She put her hands on her pockets and suddenly felt awkward as she continued to walk. She bit the inside of her cheek. Distracting herself with the stores coming to view.

As she continued to walk, she glanced up to look at a tree she was coming upon to. She squinted her eyes as she noticed a white paper stabled on the tree.

'MISSING PERSON

TROY SQUIRE'

Ellie looked at the missing poster. She recognized the guy in the poster. And not from just the TV. She remembers the way he would eye her female co-workers and whistle at them when his, what she assumes to be his girlfriend, would walk away or go to the restroom. Or how uncomfortable Ellie would feel when she would serve his table and his friends would try to move their hands to her thigh.

'Fucking skirts.' She rolled her eyes.

The Poor girl. If only she knew how much of a shitty guy her boyfriend really was.

Looking at it, Ellis started getting curious. How could someone just disappear like that? Could it be possible someone murdered him? Unless he was just desperate to leave his life that he faked his own murder. But he seemed to happy, always laughing so loudly with his friends. Could this be a possible case? No. She shouldn't. Curiosity did kill the cat, but she felt an ich she desperately wanted to scratch, something to just..look into.
She wanted an adventure? There it was. But, no. She shouldn't.

'We've gone through this. Look where you're at now.'

ਏਓ

         Not many people are self-aware. People could be selfish but say they are the most selfless person you'll ever meet, they could say they are kind but end up being the most cruelest person you'll ever know.

Ellie likes to think she's self-aware. Cause at the moment she knew she was being a hypocrite. She knew what she was doing, and that she should be ashamed of it. She kept telling herself she wasn't that person anymore. But after being raised—trained to be a certain person.. How could you just change in an instant?

The blonde played with her rings as she walked up to the library. She felt ashamed about even thinking of doing research. Looking into a murder— a possible case?

But she's just a girl who has been on her own for four years, and yes it is her fault. But she's getting tired of still letting him take over her life.

How is it that a man who's not part of your life anymore, still manages to control it?

She knew this was something she told herself she should stop doing. She said she would start minding her own business, it was something she told herself she should do, right? To let people solve things out on their own? They had police to figure this shit out— why is this bothering her so much? Why isn't she stopping and walking away from the library?

Why was it so hard for her to just accept this is her? This is her life?..She's not with them for a reason. But what if hunting never left her life? She left it, but could it be possible it left her?

She walked in the library, it was quiet. She already knew her way to the computers, already knew what to do. As she made her way over there she picked one and took off her bag, placing it on the ground.

She didn't hesitate to start searching, finding answers for her questions. And hoping, just hoping, she could figure this out a little. Scratch that ich she's been getting. If not, she'll just go home and sleep the rest of the day.

She didn't find anything. The blonde groans and lays her knuckles on her temple. She's found barely anything. Then she decides to search for something else.

People talk. And she knew this 'story' they made to scare customers, could be something. Only one way to find out, right?

Just as she was about to type again, there were two guys using the computers from in front of her, they started arguing. She rolls her eyes and decides to ignore them. She continued typing.

A few minutes later and nothing. She's typed out everything she could think of but she can't get anything of this 'woman who committed suicide'. Nothing about any bridge. Nothing about Troy. Maybe her researching skills were just rusty, or maybe it was just a murder?

Thinking of this town even having a murder made her want to just move to another town already. Or maybe this can be her adventure? Going to a different place?

She gave up. It's not like she was expecting to even chase this anyways. She sighs and logs out from the computer and stands up. Slightly disappointed she grabbed her bag and started walking away from the computers. She walks out of the library and rubs her eyes. She was somehow exhausted, she couldn't wait to just walk back to her apartment and jump on her couch. Take the longest nap, and maybe not even wake up till the next day.

Just as she was going to cross the street she hears the library door open aggressively and footsteps running towards her. She furrowed her eyebrows. Confused, the blonde turns around. Only to be faced with a person who she never thought she'd see again.

"Elliot?"

She felt like throwing up.

└────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 240 26
๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ: ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1-5 ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ i do not own Supernatural, any of the characters or their...
378 15 20
The Winchester brothers had been on the road together since their father had gone on a hunting trip and hadn't been home in a few days. They end up s...
37.4K 1.3K 73
All hunters know that the only way out of "the life" is through death. Dean and Maddison, on the other hand, appear to have managed to simply step aw...
35.1K 1.1K 18
(Book Three Out Now!) Story Information: This book as you can probably tell is a fan fiction/ characterXreader. Additional information is at the end...