Mlp Oc Villan Story.

By Dolphinlovergirl2000

( Y/n) is a Alicorn/ Hippogriff who Has been Originally Sent to Equestria from Another Word with a mission Fr... More

Note:
Chapter 2 (( 🎁 The Gift 🎁 ))
Chapter 3 - ( 😈 merging With the Dark side 😈)
Chapter 4 ( planning to Recruit Prisoned villains )
Chapter 5 - (( Twilight and Spike Realise that (y/n) is missing . ))
Chapter 6 - ( Releasing the Legion of Doom )
Chapter 7 ( a Strange but Controlling Dream )
Chapter 8 ( the villains start up a plan.)
Chapter 9 (( discussing on where (Y/n) could be . ))
Chapter 10 : ( 🀫😈 theres a Imposter Amongst the mane 6! 😈🀫)
Chapter : 11 ( Reserch Up upon a snowy mountain / Freeing a king of Stone. )
Chapter: 12 ( chrysalis , Reporting In! Do you Copy? οΏΌ)
Chapter 13 : (( 🌀Princess Celestias Fake Test for the Main Six. 🌀))
Chapter 14: ( πŸŽ‘β˜€οΈBreaking Into Celestia and lunas Castle β˜€οΈπŸŽ‘)
Chapter: 15 ( πŸ•ŠπŸ–€the Legion of dooms return! πŸ–€πŸ•Š)
Part: 16 (( βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸͺvillan ( Y/n) meets twilights other friends! πŸͺπŸ–€πŸ’œβœ¨))
Chapter 17 :((πŸ–€πŸŒ€ getting through to princess CelestiaπŸŒ€πŸ–€ ))
Chapter: 18 ( sending out discord as a spy )
Chapter 19: ( the main 6 are getting ready as they'll ever be! )
Chapter: 20 ( catching up to the a storm guards Airship ).
Chapter:21 ( Bird pirates vs the storm army! )
Chapter: 22 ( dark prince,s break through ).
Chapter: 23 ( trapped within the mind of a villain ).

Chapter 1 ( πŸ₯žπŸ§‡ The Breakfast Bake-Off! πŸ§‡πŸ₯ž)

1K 14 3
By Dolphinlovergirl2000

On one beautiful Morning in the Land of Equestria. In a Quaint Little Town named; Ponyville.

The Sun was Shining beautifully only just Rising in the Sky, the Birds were Singing in a beautiful Melody and Derpy The Mailpony Was Busy Delivering as Everypony Else was still sleeping.

And Speaking of Derpy, she Only just Landed in front of The Castle of Friendship with a Letter and knocks on the Door.

Hello?! I got this letter out here for you! Derpy calls out.

Meanwhile this was Happening, a Crystal Baby Dragon Gets Woken Up, Yawns and flys downstairs while Still sleepy and opens the door to Find Derpy on the Other Side.

Hey miss Derpy, * Yawns* Sorry, I'm just Tired. The purple baby crystal Dragon Says taking the letter from her.

Oh, I'm Sorry To wake you Up little one! Derpy Apologies.

*Yawns* it's ok. And thanks for the letter btw! The baby Crystal Dragon says.

Derpy smiles and nods. Of course! I must be on my way now, so .. Goodbye! *Flies off*

As Derpy Flies Off, The purple Baby Crystal Dragon Goes Back Inside, Flys Up to (y/n)s Room, puts the letter on the bedside Table and goes to her little Bed besides (y/n)s.

Later in the Morning, ( Y/n) Wakes up, Gets Out of Bed , Heads Outside to the balcony as (y/n) then leans on the Fence.

What a Beautiful Morning! Heh! And As Usual , From none other than Princess Celestia herself! ☺️ ( y/n) Says as the Wind makes ( her/their ) hair Sway with that Wind.

As this happens , (y/n) closes ( her/their) eyes and smiles.

- ( Y/n)s P.o.v )-

*Inhales and Exhailes* Ah~ I think I might Just go for a fly This morning!

Yea, I think I might do that!

==================================

And so , I did just that! I flew throughout the Clouds while I did tricks. Like, loop de loops, Letting myself Fall then picked my self Up Again with the Wind, and lastly circled Around the Fountain, Underneath the Bridges and Around the Town Hall.....

And at the very End Bursting Through a cloud as it then reforms for i  to Sit on.

(( I Tried drawing crossed Arms but as you can see it didn't Work Out Well! 😅

and also the reasoning Behind (y/n) having Short Hair and glasses in this, is Because I Actually have it in Real life. Sooooooo.. i hope you all don't mind this as well. ))
===================================

* Dreamily Sighs* I'm So lucky to be living here in Equestria! It's like.... Every Bronies/Pega-sisters Dream!

I'm also really Lucky To have such Great Friends like mine and I'm So Greatful for My Loyal Pet, Prince, my peacock and My Dragon Daughter Diana!

*Dreamy Sighs Again* I couldn't Have asked for anything more. ☺️😌

I see that From this View, Applejack was Working on the Farm and was Already Up so.. I went Down to talk to her.

Hey applejack, what's up? I greet her.

Oh, Hey (y/n)! Nothing Much, just doing Some Farm Work. Actually! I'm doing a delivery of all of these apples here in this Cart. And as you can see.. there is a lot of them! Applejack says.

Oh, I see! Well.. I leave you to it! See ya applejack. I say waving to her.

Yea, see ya! Applejack says Walking away with the Apple Cart.

                      = Later at the castle =

I walk into the Castles kitchen to see that spike was making Breakfast.

              Oh! Hey , spike! What chu Cooking?

  Hey (y/n). I'm Making Pancakes and waffles this Morning! ..  I just started actually. Spike says also greeting me.

            Oh, That's cool! Can I help? I ask.

                Wow! Really? He now Asked.

       I nod and hum in Agreement. Of Course!

Yes! Now... let's get Started! Spike says now Exited.

   Actually, Before we begin how about we make this A competition? I ask.

                A competition? Spike asks.

Yeah! Whoever makes the best looking and Tastiest waffles/ Pancakes ever Wins! I Explained.

     OH you are SO On! ... But Wait.. who's gonna be the Judge? Spike asks Again.

         Twilight and Starlight , Of course! I Reply.

          Ooooooh! That makes sense. Spike says

       Now, Let's Start! Spike says before beginning.

And so, the competition started! I decided to do the pancakes while Spike did the Waffles. It took us both 10 minutes or So for Us to Finally be Done With our Dishes.

And when We were only Just done, at the same time.. Twilight and Starlight Glimmer Came into the kitchen due to the delicious smell!

        What's going on in here? Twilight asks.

      Starlight Glimmer sniffs the Air. What is that Smell? Because whatever it is, it smells Amazing!

Oh, hey Starlight! , Twilight! Spike and myself were just making Breakfast, aaaaaaaannnd... I say before getting cut off.

We made it into a Competition! To see who's waffles/Pancakes look and taste better than each other's!

Wha?! *Chuckles* Hey! I was gonna say that! I said lightly punching his shoulder.

Well, they both smell amazing! So how About we all go to the Dining room? . Twilight asks.

That's sound good. Starlight agreed.

And btw both me and spike deemed you two to be the judges. Would you mind? I ask Twilight and Starlight.

Oh , Sure! I'm sure we can do that! Starlight says looking to twilight as she nods.

            Wait, Really? I asked a little shocked.

Yeah! Now, Enough Chitchat! Let's Eat! ... uh I mean, judge.. that.. that's What I meant. Twilight Says Clearing her throat.

                     - In the Dining Room -

  I'll go First! Spike says first Putting The Plate of Waffles in front of both twilight and Starlight.

               🐉 Spike - Here! , Just Try it.

Both Starlight and Twilight- *cuts a piece and takes a bite* Soooooooo Good!

                   🐉Spike - awe! Go On! 😏😁

    Okay! Me next! I say putting out the pancakes.

       An: ( Pretend that there's Choc chip in This)

                           All 3- * Jaw Drops*

  I call them my Funfetti and choc Chip pancakes! Enjoy! 😉 I say.

     As I see twilight and starlight take a bite, I could tell that they both had Starts in their Eyes as smiles grew in their Faces!

Oh wow! My Tastebuds have Never Been this happier in my life! Starlight compliments.

I feel the Same! You have got to show us your Recipe! Twilight says.

Sooo! Twilight starts. My dear Starlight, shall we decide??

        Yes, we shall! Starlight says Seriously

     And so both me and spike watch as starlight and twilight whisper and Decide on who was going to win. The Expressions that they had of their faces was  serious too! It was scary for both of us to watch!

                Oh! I'm so Nervous! I say to spike.

                        Me too ! He says Back.

       Ok so, we both have come to ... an Agreement. Starlight starts off.

    Yes , yes we have! Just letting the both of you know that who ever Comes Second, try not to feel so bad on the loss. Twilight says.

                       🐉Spike- yea , Ok.

                      🪐Me- sure, that's Fine.

Twilight and Starlight- *looks to each other and nods*

      ✨Twilight- And the winner isssssssssssss!!!

Diana /Crystal baby dragon - (( 🥁* Comes Out  from of nowhere and plays the Drums* 🥁))

    Both twilight and Starlight- ....... ( Y/n)!!!!

            🪐( Y/n)- * Big Gasps* Really?!

                          Starlight- Yep!

                       🪐( Y/n)- YES!!

   🐉Spike- Awe man! Well.. at Least I can also agree that your Pancakes do look really good (y/n).

   I simply nod. Yea they do! And luckily I made Enough for all of us! So, let's dig In!

        You don't have  To ask me twice! Spike says getting into a seat and grabbing himself a pancake.

And so, me, Twilight, Starlight and spike all ate breakfast together at the Dinning table. And fortunately there Was even room for Seconds!

Anyways, After Breakfast I told them I was going to be out today. But, Before I cloud leave.. twilight told me to be Back  and Around 12 pm.

Oh, don't worry! I'll be back! I say before heading out.

✨Twilight- hmmmmm? I feel as if I've Forgotten something... OH yeah! *Quickly rushes To upstairs*

                🐉Spike- what was that About?

        ✡️ Starlight- I Have Absolutely no idea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 191 12
Note: I didn't own this story. I just wanted to share on wattpad. Description about story: Twilight Sparkle finds an ancient star chart which shows t...
237K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...
373 1 16
Equestria has lived in harmony for a millennium under the guidance of the Alicorn Princesses - Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle. The nat...
3.1K 37 15
Because of the great sportsmanship with the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts from the last Friendship Games; the students of Canterlot High have all been...