We belong together

By Yailianaz

Stef sees someone she may know but doesn't know who it is until she saw the person up close, who will it be... More

Memories
Night out
Unexpected
Dreaming
Flowers
Divorce

Is that her...

1.1K 25 6
By Yailianaz

Stefanias pov

I've been a teacher for about 8 yrs, I love teaching. I'm married to my husband leco, We have been married for about 4 years now, but he has been distant and our marriage isn't that great anymore but what can I do about it.

Today was a busy day and stressful because the students had testing today. So the schedule was mixed up.

The students were all tired after testing. So I decided to let them do whatever they want for the rest of the day.

It was finally time for everyone to leave, so I start packing up everything and wait for the whole class to be gone. I was excited to get home because me and leco have a date tonight and I'm happy because we haven't gone out in a while.

*30 minutes later*

The class is now gone so I leave the school and start walking to my car. As I was going to the car  I see someone wearing this blue tight dress and short blonde hair she looks gorgeous but familiar, I just don't know who. I ignore it and get into the car, then I get a text from Leco saying

leco-"hey, I'm going out with the guys tonight so our date is not gonna happen"

Stef-"Really, we haven't gone on a date in months and the only time we were gonna go you decide to pick ur friends over me"

Leco-"Stop being dramatic"

Stef-"I'm dramatic, don't even say that because I'm the only one who's been actually trying in our marriage"

After I sent that he left me on seen.

I groan frustrated and throw my phone in the passenger seat. I haven't been the happiest in the marriage, leco has been really distant and is rarely home now. I wanna recommend marriage counseling but I don't know. I decide to start driving home and just try to relax.

I finally get home after 20 minutes, I drop my bags at the entrance and take off my shoes. I decide to take a bath so I go up to the bathroom and start running the bath, light a candle, and get a glass of wine. I take off all my clothes and step into the bath

I start to drift off into my thoughts and think about the blonde lady I saw at the school, She seems so familiar but I don't know. I hope to see her again so I can see her face. She had perfect short blonde hair and the way the light blue dress fit her curves was amazing.

I snap out of my trance and see that leco texted me.

Leco-"HeYy BabE"

I knew he was drunk by the way he was typing so I got annoyed cause he's been drinking a lot

Stef- "are you drunk again"

Leco- "WHaT Me dRUnk NeVeR"

Stef- "I will see you later bye"

Leco- "Well YoUR IN a BiTcHy MoOd

I just left him on seen after he said that.

He ruined my night so I got out of the bath and took a regular shower. I put on some sleep shorts and a white t-shirt on, and decide to put on a movie.

It was now 1 in the morning and I had to wake up at 6 so I start getting ready for bed. Then I hear the front door open and I know it's leco so I ignore it but then I hear a loud smash. I hurry to the kitchen and see him stumbling.
"SoRry BAbeeee," he said slurring his words.

I sigh frustrated and walk away before I lose my temper, I go back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and see leco coming to the bathroom.
"What do you want," I said annoyed with his behavior lately. He then comes up to me and pulls me into a kiss, but he smells like straight alcohol.
"Get off you smell like alcohol," I said.
" God WHy HaVE YOu BeEn IN SuCH a FuCKiNg mOoD LaTLey"
"YEAHH IVE IN SUCH A FUCKING MOOD BECAUSE OF YOU," I said yelling.
I storm off into the guest bedroom and hear leco laughing.

I lay down and drift off into my sleep.

I heard my alarm go off and I really don't wanna be awake right now, I start doing what I usually do in the morning while getting ready. I put on mom jeans and a beige colored shirt on. I get my cup of coffee and my bag for work and as I was about to leave I see leco on the couch watching tv.

I was hoping he would apologize but I guess not. I get in the car and start driving to the school.

I arrive 20 minutes later but I see the lady again she's wearing these tight jeans and a black tight shirt. She looks pretty. I wanna see who she is but I need to prepare for the lesson, So I go inside and walk into the classroom.

An hour later the students start to come in and I start to explain what we're doing for the day.

It's now around 9:30, So the students are about to switch to go to second period. All of sudden a student walks into my class and says "Ms.savre is asking to see if you have this student in your class" she said.

I freeze and stand there and start to think, it can't be her. She can't be teaching at this school. I haven't heard that last name in a while.

"Ms.spampinato are you okay," the student asked.
"Yes sorry I'm okay and nope sorry I don't have this student in the class," I told her.
"Okay thank you," she said.

As the day went on I couldn't stop thinking about the name I heard. I'm really hoping it's just someone who also has that last name.
If it is her I don't know how I would react.

The day has finally ended and the students had left. I pack my bags and start walking out of the classroom and see the blonde-haired lady again so I finally have the courage to walk up to her because she has to be new here.

I walk up to her and say "Excuse me".
She turns around and I say "hi I'm ste- DANIELLE?!!"

Her facial expression was shocked. She responded "Stefania?!"

It was her, she still looks the same her beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair. I missed looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

I start to get flooded by the memories me and she had but she also hurt me when she left me.

I start to feel overwhelmed and runoff.

"STEF WAITT" I heard her yell.

I couldn't I just ran off, I ended up by my car and driving off. Then I somehow ended up at the beach.

I start to walk in the sand and start to think a lot and I wanted to talk to her but I can't....

A/N
Hiii,I'm backk with writingg!!!
Hopefully you guys like this story<33 I'm not really sure how all of this is gonna go!!

I'm not sure how often I will update but I will try to update constantly <33

and I probably wouldn't have posted this story today but my gf gave me motivation to write so yeahhh !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.9K 27
When the playgirl, Danielle, wants something, she will surely get it. She's always up for a challenge whether it's a role in a new show or a hot girl...
8.4K 358 9
While trapped in her school, you and Larissas friendly bond soon becomes something more...
21.4K 578 7
Based on the live they did 5/14/2020, where they agree to go to a bar after the pandemic is over so Stefania can teach Danielle how to flirt. May be...
227K 4.5K 37
the story of danielle savre and stefania spampinato what will happen when two co stars cant fight their feelings for each other anymore. will they ha...