𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝓚𝓷𝔂 �...

By -MOSHIRIN

jjk various x female kokushibo reader. - you, were kokushibou's apprentice. shared the upper moon one rank wi... More

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝓚𝓷𝔂 & 𝓙𝓳𝓴
✎ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒⤵
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII

VII

7.2K 306 67
By -MOSHIRIN

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴ ɪʟʟᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴀʟғᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘ!

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝓗𝓪𝓲, 𝓷𝓮𝓮-𝓼𝓪𝓷!"

They made a mistake.

It's been a couple of days since their first bonding over a meal, and Gojo got the [h/c]-ette a phone, so she could be in contact with everyone, along with emergency purposes as well Being the strongest sorcerer had its pros as well, like money.

She learnt that he was rich and in charge of her financial needs. He got her the latest [Brand X], with him buying the same model in a different colour to match with the demon. Chucking his 'old' phone.

And Megumi taught her how to handle apps and social media.

They sure bonded over it. They showed up to Gojo's class the next few days with dark circles, both holding their own phones respectively, busy tapping and scrolling away.

Upon learning about the camera function, taking pictures was all she ever did, besides talking to Megumi and Gojo. And when she discovered IG and posting?

Oh dear.

"How tf did she gain this many followers after a few days?!" Kugisaki exclaimed, eyes bulging at the triple, nearing four digits on the demon's follower count.

Gojo's consistent hearts and comments on her posts don't have anything to do with this.

She hasn't posted a picture showing her face, she only posted pictures of places she's been to, sceneries, food, and her outfits.

Seems like I am with artifice, she kept her smug thoughts to her herself.

Suppressing her cackle at the meme Megumi sent her, her fingers rapidly flew across the screen as she replied and sent one back.

"Holy crap [Y/N]-san changed so much." Itadori gawked at the display before him. Hair not in her usual [style], dark circles, eyes glued to her phone, typing away.

Hell, she and Megumi were on a first name basis now.

"[Y/N]-san that's unfair~ call me by my first name too!" Nobara whined, Itadori joining in later.

"Hm? Alright."

She grew much more laid-back, still quiet, but now you'd hear her occasional chuckle or giggle in the classroom, she's opening up more. She isn't even a student, she didn't even know why she had to attend with them, it's not like she listened anyway.

Or atleast they thought so.

As Ijichi entered the room, they were confused, it was supposed to be Gojo's subject.

He probably ditched teaching to Ijichi again.

"Good morning kids, we'll not be having classes today. There is an emergency."

Only the three were allowed to leave the campus because no other sorcerer could watch over the [h/c]-ette outside.

Meanwhile, upon hearing the news, the demon sweatdropped. Wasn't Gojo supposed to be keeping an eye on her?

"Return safely." She bid goodbye, she wasn't one to verbalize worry or affection, really. So her simple words touched the ItaSaki duo.

Getting into Ijichi's car in haste, the four left the woman with the principal, who then took her around to the building of the second years.

Sensing her questioning stare, the principal audibly sighed.

"I'll be taking you to the second-years, I assume you haven't met them yet?"

Shaking her head, she replied, "I haven't been acquainted, as they have just returned from what I heard."

Their walk falling silent, they stopped at a door, and they could hear an argument through the thick walls of the rooms they were in. Must be loud.

Knocking three times, Principal Yaga opened the door and cleared his throat.

"Listen up, brats. You're given an important mission." His voice echoed throughout the room as the inhabitants fell silent.

"You are to accompany a very important person-"

"Basically a VIP."

The principal fell silent for a moment, staring dead at someone, before clearing his throat, "Yes, I trust that you can handle this? Good." He didn't even wait for their answer and turned around to exit the room.

"You can go in." The man gestured to the woman, closing the door as she stepped in and walked away from the room. Hushed whispers came from the four, ceasing upon feeling the demon's presence. Could be a grade-1, they thought.

"[Y/N], please take care of me." The demon bowed slightly as she introduced herself.

They deadpanned at her quick introduction, they stood up simultaneously, bowing slightly at the woman as well before introducing themselves one by one.

"Zen'in Maki, 2nd year." A cold looking lady with green hair and glasses.

"I'm Panda!" That was it? The panda introduced himself as Panda, huh.

"Konbu." A shorter male with white hair, and a modified uniform which has a high collar to cover his mouth. She didn't understand a word he said.

"Ah, that's Inumaki Toge. He is a cursed speech user, so he only speaks in onigiri ingredients. To protect everyone and himself." The panda spoke for the male, and [Y/N] nodded at them. She'd have a hard time communicating with the cursed speech user.

But a talking panda? What?

They looked at her outfit. She was clad in the uniform Gojo had customized for her, so they thought she was probably someone new to Jujutsu Tech.

"So are you gonna teach?" The panda asked. The [h/c]-ette looked up from her phone and shook her head, opting to just sit at the teacher's desk.

"I am what you call a Student-Teacher, and I will occasionally accompany you while on missions." She shrugged, fiddling with the golden buttons on her uniform.

Ring ring~

Glancing at her phone screen, she was surprised at the name of the caller. She tapped the accept button and held the phone to her ear.

"Yo [N/n]! Heard you're with the second years?" He chirped, his cheery voice surprising her from the other line.

She swept her gaze over to the three before her, before answering with a 'Yes'. The teacher requested to put her phone on speaker as he wished to talk to them.

She sighed, saying he could've called one of them instead but still put her phone on speaker.

"Hey, you guys! Apparently, Principal Yaga forgot to brief you over [N/N] right here, so I'm here to help!"

The group of three grunted.

"Eh, where's the energy? Anyways, she is a harmless demon under our care, don't worry. You're free to have the day off and go somewhere with her, Ja ne~"

Staring blankly at her phone screen, she glared at the contact name 'Satoru<3', which he input himself.

"Can you explain more?" Zenin asked, looking genuinely curious. She blinked, surprised at the request, but nodded anyway.

"I can." She spoke with a soft, yet firm tone, making the few look at her in curiosity. They all went quiet until Maki decided on a question to break the silence.

"What are you?" Her question caught [Y/N] off guard, not expecting her to ask it outright.

"Uh..a demon?" She answered unsurely, the class seemed to gasp at her answer.

The Zen'in scoffed, rolling her eyes. "That's lame."

They honestly thought it was BS, until the demon actually showed them two more pairs of her eyes.

"Hey! It's not lame! It's called being real." Panda defended, glaring daggers at the Zen'in. Maki rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever."

[Y/N] didn't say anything else, she just waited till everyone calmed down, and gestured for them to continue.

"Tuna tuna mentaiko?" The cursed speech user asked.

To say she was confused was an understatement. She looked toward Panda to translate.

"He's asking how old you were."

How did that make sense?-

She sighed and shrugged, "I had stopped aging at 21."

They made surprised faces, "Ohoo, can we call you nee-san then?" Panda clapped happily, the white-haired male nodding along.

It was new, they were new. She liked that she was meeting different types of people, she hadn't quite met people like these second-years just yet.

"You may address me as you please." She answered.

"Hai, nee-san!"

"Shake shake!"

"Hn."

She just gave off major nee-san vibes, they thought. Doesn't change that she's practically an old hag though.

͙۪ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"Anyway, since your going to school together with us, can you teach us some stuff?" Zen'in asked hopefully, the lady thinking over her request.

"If I must." That was all she responded with.

There was silence, before Maki spoke once again, "Why did he call you [N/n]?"

"A nickname of sorts, the man-child cannot be predicted."

They released snorts and giggles at the mention of the white-haired teacher. Her expression softened at the familiar reaction, maybe they weren't so hostile after all? They had fun together with her earlier.

Panda was the first to speak once more. "We have a couple more questions to ask you."

"Sure. But do keep your voices low."

And just like that, the class started asking questions.

After the series of questioning, they proceeded to walk around the school, introducing the female demon to the different places and amenities within the area they were allowed to go in.

"Ehh, so you're closer with the first years then."

She hummed in reply.

Though their trip was cut short as the scorching heat of the sun was getting to them.

Currently, they were lounging around in the only air-conditioned room in the dorms, the common room.

"This is such a waste! I would've liked to show the training grounds." Panda whined, flopping onto the floor while Inumaki plopped next to him, lazily flipping through the television channels.

"Stop whining, the heat is killing us all ." Maki scolded, making her way to the couch as she kicked over their pile.

"Well, I would prefer a breeze rather than the hellish weather today..."

"Tuna tuna!"

"So why did we decide to wear these damn uniforms anyways?"

They let out an irritated sigh, their gazes turning to the girl as she stared at the TV.

"Hey, nee-san. Are there any more demons like you?" Panda asked curiously.

She blinked slowly at the sudden question, her eyes scanning the room until landing back on them, "I am unaware of any more like me, not anymore. Why do you want to know this?"

They shrugged nonchalantly, "Just wondering...I guess." They replied, sitting up properly and leaning back against the couch. Maki got up too, stretching her arms above her head.

"Well if there aren't any demons left, I hope you enjoy your stay in the humble school with us!" The panda announced loudly, earning the attention of the other students within the room.

[Y/N] gave them a small smile, touched.

During their walk earlier, she gained so much knowledge about the people with her.

Maki was strict and serious, but she was kind.

Inumaki was goofy, he showed her plenty of memes and let her watch some videos of his pranks on the other students.

And Panda was just...Panda. They were loud, boisterous, but overall nice people who cared for others, even those whom they just met.

Though, she supposed there were many more differences between each other.
She felt as though she was starting to feel at ease with these students already.

Jujutsu Tech wasn't the most exciting place in the world, sure, there was a lot to learn, but they wouldn't give up the chance to experience something interesting.

And they were doing their best.

The demon got up from the plush couch, and turned to the second-years, "Shall I go get us some refreshments?" She asked.

"Hai! Thanks, nee-san!" Panda replied enthusiastically, the other two nodding. She thinks the nickname is growing on her, honestly.

She walked into the kitchen, preparing two trays and some snacks from a certain teacher's secret stash, or so he says. She placed the glasses and a jug of iced tea on the tray, while the snacks she chose were on the other tray.

She picked up both trays with no trouble and strode back to the common room, their occasional banter slowly getting louder as she got closer to the door.

When she returned, she took note of the lady lying on the carpet, the rest of the second-years playing games on the big flat screen.

They all perked up when they saw her enter the room. Maki got up and took the other tray, smacking Inumaki's sock-clad feet, which he placed on the table.

"How many times have I told you to keep your damn feet away from the table-" Maki sighed, placing the tray on the now clear table, the [h/c]-ette following suit.

The white-haired male just made a face at the lady and continued on with his game with Panda, picking up a snack from the tray here and then.

Maki turned to [Y/N], gesturing her to take the seat beside Panda, causing the younger one to raise a brow.

"Sit down."

"...Is something the matter?" Panda was just staring at the demon. He looked away and glanced at her briefly before shaking his head.

"No." He said bluntly, picking up a cookie from the tray and popping it in his mouth.

She blinked owlishly at his odd reaction. She couldn't seem to read into him, so she just shook her head and sat down beside Panda.

Oddly enough, the rain came pouring, pitter-pattering on the windows, as if the clear sunny day and scorching heat earlier were just their imagination.

And so she passed her time with the second-years in the common room like that, the two males engaged in a heated game battle, there were occasional smacks from the green-haired female if they got too loud, but that was to be expected.

She felt at peace with all these new people she met, maybe she was starting to get comfortable living as a human now.

She didn't know, but she was unlocking a whole new part of her.

But oh if only she knew.

Upon hearing the news, the two males hesitated and thought about their next course of actions, Maki went back early, so they were left to choose on their own.

Ultimately, they looked at each other and nodded in agreement. The cursed speech user gently shook her awake while Panda called out to her.

"Nee-san!"

She woke up with a jolt. She hadn't noticed that she was relaxed enough that she had dozed off, looking at the panda questioningly, her brain slowly comprehended what he said.

"Megumi and the other girl were heavily injured and were taken back by Ijichi after their mission, but the other boy..."

She had a foreboding feeling.

Out of three students dispatched, one died.

*** ᴛᴀ ᴅᴀᴀᴀ~ ᴀ ᴠɪꜱᴜᴀʟ ʀᴇᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴄ'ꜱ ᴜɴɪғᴏʀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ.

ɪᴛꜱ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴍᴏɴᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ. ɪ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴍᴄ'ꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴠɪʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴋᴏᴋᴜꜱʜɪʙᴏ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅʀᴇᴡ ʜᴇʀ.

** ᴛᴀʟɪsᴍᴀɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ/ᴇᴍʙʀᴏɪᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ.
* ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟɪsᴍᴀɴs sᴏ ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ʟᴏʟ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
116K 2.8K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
97.7K 3.2K 58
| 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 | [ Rewritten ] "ᴴᵉʸ⸴ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ? ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ" ...
66.2K 3.3K 20
𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 : ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗭𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡 ‧₊˚ ➤ Where a self-proclaimed prinzessin joins jujutsu high to become a so...