Welcome to the Neighborhood

By 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... More

CAST
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFITY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

THREE

5.4K 338 401
By 4BEYGK

BEYONCÉ POV

I was annoyed. I was supposed to be getting work done but instead I had to take Blue to her friends house.

Her friend lived just down the street but Ms.Bougie needs to be chauffeured everywhere. For someone without gas money she sure does ask for rides a lot.

She was in the car waiting for me and everything, she's impatient just like me.

I brought my Macbook with me and left the house. I was planning on maybe going to a Starbucks or something for inspiration, I was getting restless in my home office.

I got in the car and handed Blue my laptop, she already knew to just hold it in her lap.

"What do you think, yes or no?" She repeatedly zipped her zip up hoodie up and down.

"Where are y'all going?"

"Just her house. I don't wanna show too much, what if her mom tells me to put my belly button away or something."

I let Blue wear whatever she wants to, she's old enough to. If she wants to wear a crop top, she can.

I was wearing bandanas as shirts when I was her age, clothes are just clothes.

"Take it off if that's what you want to do. She wouldn't say anything like that to you and if she does, just call me."

Onika doesn't even seem like that type of person.

She may be weird and awkward and immature and too short and a little immature but she wouldn't say anything like that from what I know of her.

I know a lot, I did a background check on her. I found out more than what I said but I didn't want to mention it. She probably would've taken her daughter and never let her talk to Blue again if she found out what I found out.

Not that I care but Blue likes her daughter.

"You'll fight her for me, mama?"

"Mhm. That tiny woman doesn't stand a chance."

"Didn't Aunt Solo beat you up? Please."

"Girl get out my car." I was only kicking her out because we were already at Onika's house.

"Bye mama, love you." She kissed my cheek and opened the door.

"Be good, seriously. Call me if I need to beat anyone up and I love you too." I kissed her forehead a couple times until she ran out of the car wiping her forehead.

I waited until she was in the house and waved back at me to pull off. I decided to call my best friend Kelly while I drove.

She answered super fast, "Ahhhh!"

"Why are we screaming?!" I only was because she was.

"Guess how much money I just made?!"

"How much?!" Now I have a reason to be yelling.

It would be two dollars and I would still be excited.

"Half a million fucking dollars!"

"Oh my God! I'm so proud of you! We need to go out and celebrate!"

"I'm way ahead of you, I'm adding Aubrey to the call now."

Aubrey's our other friend. He's a man despite his white girl name.

After more yelling, they finally calmed down.

"So where are we going? I'll make time whenever." I'll get Blue to go over to her friends house or something.

"I don't know about y'all, but I want to go to the strip club. I've been locked up too long, I need to let Drake free."

The lamest nigga I know.

"Ms.Knowles is not going for that, I can't afford another one of her revenge shopping trips."

She's very vengeful, just like me. When I do something wrong, she makes me feel it where it hurts.

When she's away, she'll spend money on whatever's in sight just because she's mad at me. When she's home, she won't do anything for me. She won't cook, she won't have sex with me, nothing.

It turns me on in a weird way. She's usually such a nice, sweet woman than when she does those things it feels like she's coming to the dark side and that's so sexy to me.

"That teenager will be okay. Isn't she in Switzerland or something? Don't tell her and she won't find out." Her and Aubrey never really meshed well. It's his fault for being who he is.

"Aubrey, stop. You already know what happened last time Bey did that." Kelly always wanted to be the moral police.

My wife's not crazy by any means, at least not without reason. I can admit my faults, I don't do well with authority at all. I don't like when she tells me what to do and I tend to do the opposite.

"Let's just go to dinner. A nice quiet dinner with just a couple of us." I'm not the oldest out of the three of us but you would think so. I'm an old lady, I can't go clubbing like I used to.

"Boo!" Kelly and Aubrey both started boo'ing me. Two grown ass adults.

My phone started beeping and I checked it, Blue was calling.

"I have to call y'all back, my baby's calling." That led to more boo'ing. I just hung up on them and answered Blue, "Hello? You okay?"

"Can you take me and Aaliyah somewhere?"

"Aaliyah and I."

"Mamaa!" She's mad at me like I'm the one with the bad grammar.

"Ask me again Blueberry." I heard her groan, she hated when I call her that.

"Can you take Aaliyah and I somewhere?"

"Where?"

"The mall, please?"

"No."

"What? Why not?"

"I have work Blue. Do you want to be living on the streets because you didn't let your mom do her work so you and your friend could go to the mall? I don't think so."

"That's manipulation mama."

"The answers still no, sorry. I can take y'all to get ice cream or whatever you like at the moment." I hate saying no to her.

"Give is a second to deliberate." It went silent and I actually gave her a second.

I know she's spoiled but she's the only one I can't say no to, even though I just did, she's my baby girl.

Blue came back, "We want steak."

"Blue." She's just saying stuff, she doesn't even eat steak like that.

"Okay, okay. We went Five Guys."

No matter how rich I am, Five Guys prices will never sit well with me. Why am I draining my account to pay for a burger and fries?

"Okay, I'm on my way back. Be ready or you're not getting anything."

"Okay. I love you, bye."

"I love you too, bye." I hung up and turned around.

I wasn't really driving anywhere specific so I turned around and started driving back to Onika's house.

I didn't get far so it didn't take long for me to get back. I texted Blue that I was outside and she came running outside with her friend.

They both got in the back, I look like an Uber driver?

They said hi and out their seatbelts on. "Hey y'all. Where's your mom?" I looked back at them for a second.

"Inside doing dishes."

"Ask her if she wants to come or if she wants anything."

"Okay." She left the car and ran back inside her house. I don't know why her and Blue have to run everywhere.

She came running back a second later and got back in the car. "She said she needs to change her shirt because it's wet."

"Okay." I didn't mind.

We waited until Onika came out of her house and got in the car.

When we got to Five Guys, I gave Blue my card and Onika and I stayed in the car.

"You never told me what you do for work."

I pointed to my shirt, I was wearing Ivy Park today.

I'm always wearing Ivy Park. That's the good thing about having your own clothing line, unlimited clothes and mine are comfortable.

"You work there?"

"I own it."

"Really?!"

It wasn't my first career choice but life happens and things change.

"Yes, really. Is that unbelievable?"

"No but it's really cool. You design clothes and stuff?"

"I'm a CEO not fashion designer. I approve of the designs and handle the business aspect of things."

She smiled, "I used to want to be a fashion designer."

"Are you asking me for a job?"

"Why would I be asking you for a job when I own a restaurant?"

"You never know, you'd be surprised. Can I work at your restaurant?" I'm just talking to talk until Blue and Aaliyah get back.

"Didn't you say you could burn boiling water?"

"I used to want to be a chef." I mocked her voice and how she said it.

"But I need to grow up?"

"Yes, still. That was a second of me being childish. You're you 24/7."

"Excuse me?"

"Your words, not mine. What are they getting you from inside?" I didn't want anything but I'm pretty sure they were getting sons thing from her.

"I just wanted the fries at the bottom of Aaliyah's bag."

"So why'd you come?" I wasn't asking this in a rude way, it was just a question.

"You asked me if I wanted to come?"

"Oh, right." I didn't have anything to say and neither did she.

My phone started ringing again and it was Kelly and Aubrey adding me back to the call. I made sure my phone wasn't connected to my car before I answered. "What?"

Kelly spoke instead of Aubrey. "We figured out where we're going. You don't have a choice because you weren't on the call."

"Where?"

"The strip club with the good chicken wings!" Aubrey was too excited.

"I already said no. Y'all want me to get divorced over going to the strip club? Let's just go to dinner or a bar."

"Bey we're on our way to your house."

"Y'all are together?"

"Aubrey's about to pick me up from my office and then we're coming to your house."

"Y'all fucking? Why is he picking you up from work?" They better not be.

"I like real men, please. Aubrey wouldn't know what to do with me."

"I like thick women, I need me a Bey."

"Nigga, kill yourself. Never in your life."

He smacked his lips. "Whatever, fuck you."

I don't know why he's surprised, I'm a married lesbian.

"Fuck you. Y'all better hope to Kelly's house, my doors are not open to the public."

"Why not?"

"I'm not home and I still have stuff to get done before it gets too late."

"Where are you?" Nosy.

"Nunya."

"She's probably at home and just lying." That's definitely something I would do.

"Y'all can come if you bring liquor. If not, go to Kelly's house."

I didn't really want to do work anyway so I don't mind.

"I have Don Julio!" I don't know why Kelly was yelling like we're not all on the phone together.

"I'll see y'all when you get here, bye." I hung up without waiting for them to say bye.

I looked over at Onika and she was on her phone. "What do you do on your phone?"

She looked up from her phone, "Hm?"

"Like do you play Candy Crush and scroll on Facebook like a mom?" I don't know why I keep calling her a mom when I'm one too.

"Actually yeah."

"Really?" That was funny to me.

"I mean, I guess so."

"That's interesting to me."

"Are you not a mom too? I'm confused."

"I don't do mom stuff though. I'm not one of those."

Maybe I'm not old enough. That wouldn't make sense, she's younger than me.

Blue and Aaliyah finally came out with their food, it took forever. I started driving back to Onikas house while they ate fries in the car.

I dropped all three of them off and went home to wait for Aubrey and Kelly.

——

Bey?

Onika?

First impressions on Kelly and Aubrey?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.7K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...
98.9K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
550K 33.7K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
35.4K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...