๐—œ๐——๐—™๐—–, matt sturniolo. ( โœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of... More

๐ˆ๐ƒ๐…๐‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( stop being sus, man )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ( just take the roll )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( i'm here now )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( you physically pain me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( no extra caramel? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( i'm sorry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( sort your shit out )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( i don't fucking care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( the ick )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( you do care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( staring problem )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( mine )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( what the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( better kisser )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( top secret )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( just stay )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( a lil smoochie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( in the dark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( shut up for once )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( playing cupid )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( just you )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ( ok )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ( thin line )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ( 'rora )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ( pinkie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ( team jacob )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( done. )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( a fool )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ( a spark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ( game over: you lost )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ( not in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ( stop calling me that )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ( on your own )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( how you get the girl )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( you deserve to cry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ( be with me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ( if only she had known )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ( yours )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ( definitely in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ( he's crossed it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ( you're weak )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( like dogs )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( it'll always be worth it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ( i should've been there )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ( matt's funeral )

59K 1.3K 3.7K
By louis-core

CHAPTER FIVE !
[ real life, social media ]

❝ MATTS FUNERAL ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"wait, where are you guys going? no stop. why are you leaving me with matt?" aurora frowns, groaning as chris and nick walk further and further away from the pair. venus and raven had already separated from the group to go to the food court and now chris and nick were leaving as well.

"what the fuck," matt says under his breath along with a groan.

aurora glances at him before turning around completely and walking away. "i'm going to sephora bye."

"seriously?" he sighs before beginning to follow behind the girl. "you wanna go to a makeup place?"

"yes," she rolls her eyes, looking to her side where he now remains. "you don't have to come with me you idiot."

"okay well i have social anxiety so fuck you," he crosses his arms as they continue walking, the store sign now becoming clear in their line of vision.

aurora just sighs, not bothering with a snarky comeback when she knows how annoying the form of anxiety is herself.

when they reach the makeup store, aurora immediately finds the concealer section since she had finally run out of the one she'd been using for three months this morning. matt's a few feet behind her as she looks through the different shades of products, sighing dramatically every couple minutes to reassure the girl he absolutely does not want to be here.

"hey matt," aurora suddenly says, turning around to face the boy and raising her hand with a concealer swatch next to her face. "do you think this is the right shade?"

matt sighs and glances between the swatch and the skin tone of her cheeks, noticing it's a completely perfect match. "yeah... definitely not," he clicks his tongue, shaking his head as he suddenly steps forward to the shelves of product.

"really?" aurora frowns, dumb enough to not realize her nemesis is obviously just trying to mess with her.

"nope," he sighs, looking through the concealers and smirking to himself as he grabs an open bright orange one. "don't worry i found the right one i think."

matt begins to open the bottle but he's moving the container too quickly for aurora to even see what color it is. "wait let me see it fir-"

aurora is immediately cut off when matt suddenly rubs some of the wet product right on her left cheek. she gasps as matt begins to laugh hysterically at her face. she shoves him aside to glance at her reflection in one of the mini mirrors, immediately groaning loudly when she sees the color on her face. "matt!" she exclaims, annoyed as she reaches out to grab a makeup wipe from a sample package of them.

"i fucking hate you," she tells him, dead serious as she wipes the product off of her face.

his laughter eventually dies down and he sighs happily. "yeah, yeah. love you too, rory."

"shut the fuck up. go die."

when matt and aurora leave to go to the food court (more like aurora speed walking away from matt and him keeping her pace and rolling his eyes every five minutes but... what's the difference?) and spot the rest of the group, aurora nearly sighs of relief.

"oh thank god," she groans, immediately approaching their table and plopping down between chris and nick. "i can't take anymore of this," she sighs dramatically, talking about matt who's a couple feet away, still walking towards the group. "i've been planning matt's funeral in my head this entire time."

"it's only been like ten minutes," nick sighs.

"yeah ten minutes with matt," aurora says like it proves her point. "i thought you guys wanted to check out a different store though?" she frowns, noticing they're in the food court when they said they had somewhere else to go.

"nah," chris shrugs as matt finally sits down next to raven and venus. "we just thought it would be funny to leave you and matt together."

aurora gasps turning around to look at all of her friends with a completely dramatic betrayed expression. "what the fuck!" she exclaims, crossing her arms and leaning back in her seat.

"you guys are joking," matt accuses.

"no," venus shrugs.

"i hate you all," he sighs, slouching back into his seat as well.

"not as much as you hate aurora though apparently," chris laughs.

"true."

aurora rolls her eyes and raven laughs from across from her. "you know," she turns to matt, "she was actually planning your funeral earlier."

"oh?" he raises his eyebrows and glances at aurora, giving her a smug smile. "i'd love to hear about that then."

she narrows her eyes at him, giving a fake grin. "yeah i've been thinking about it immensely," she tells him. "everyone's gonna wear neon green."

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

rorysorenson

liked by cam.lockeheart, ravenmarisso, and 127,508 others

rorysorenson school tmr 🤓

tagged - christophersturniolo ravenmarisso veerosaro nicolassturniolo

user matt glaring in the second pic 😭😭

user HELP THE WAY SHE DIDNT TAG MATT

user raven and venus <333

matthew.sturniolo thanks for the tag babe 😍🥺
rorysorenson my hatred for u grows more and more everyday.

user I KNOW HES BEUNG SARCASTIC BUT BABE????3):?:?44??

user why do i always forget they're still in school

christophersturniolo who's that cutie on the left in the second pic 😳😳
rorysorenson ur mom
christophersturniolo WHOAHHH 🤯🤯 u really got me good

user never getting over how pretty aurora is??

matthew.sturniolo u keep forgetting to TW ur pics :/ i'll do it for u in the first pic. TW: UGLY‼️‼️
rorysorenson GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COMMENTS

user they're so in love

💌

y are they lowkey kinda cute...

also matt's first pov chapter will be later in the book and it'll reveal a lot i feel 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 9K 33
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...
237K 7.4K 28
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜† has spent for as...
71.9K 829 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
490K 6.6K 44
โchris?โž โ what?โž โsorry for pushing you awayโž (๐ŸŽ€) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...