𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✔️

By love_yvo

"Open your legs Scarlett." he said trying to part my legs from one another, but with all my force I tried kee... More

i m p o r t a n t
𝚊 𝚎 𝚜 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚝 𝚒 𝚌 𝚜
𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
Five- This is it
𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞
Thirty Seven- Crashing a Wedding
Thirty Eight- Happily ever after?
Thirty Nine- Real talk

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

25.3K 390 31
By love_yvo

Done- Chapter 29/ Back to Back

I would agree to the fact that whatever was happening to me was some evil scheme Scarlett was planning. She was still sleeping but now her head was resting on my shoulder and I was about to tell her to remove it, but when I saw her face and the little pout I couldn't, so I just let it go. When I turn my head back around all the guys were looking at me with a dumbfounded look on their faces.

"Stop it." They were amused to see I whispered it, knowing I didn't want to wake Scarlett up. They all chuckled and I just rolled my eyes.

My shirt at this point was probably getting wrinkles but right now, surprisingly that didn't bother me. Her sweet vanilla scent filled my nostrils and the rising and falling of her chest made me suddenly crave the idea of cuddling her and sleeping with her.

No, no, I had to work.

With that in mind I began writing. I can't believe I was suddenly feeling like this. Hell, she was my enemy, the person I was supposed to hate forever, why do I suddenly not hate her that much. I couldn't think straight if she was next to me, I couldn't do my work, I couldn't focus on anything that was not her.

Abruptly I stood up, needing space away from her, I didn't know I stood up so harshly that Scarlett had woken up and she immediately checked her neck.

She moaned, as if she was hurt "You know you could've given me a heads up before you stood up that way. Gosh..." I suddenly felt bad but reminding myself that this was Scarlett, daughter of Henry King.

"I didn't care enough to let you know. Now if you would have placed you pretty little head on my shoulder, none of this would have happened." She rolled her eyes and I started walking to the office I had here in my private jet, but before I got inside and started doing work, I looked back.

"Guys, keep a close eye on her." They all nodded their heads. "And don't fall for her charms." Scarlett didn't take that well and looked at me with her mouth opened, in disbelief. "Close the tight mouth of yours Scarlett, before I fuck it again." With that she closed it and I finally went inside my office, opened my computer and started working. I could hear a couple of the guys laughing after my comment, but I completely ignored it and kept working. Not that I had so much time to do so.

~

~

~

What the fuck was his problem? Did he really have to wake me up in such way. When he was out of sight I look towards the guys and made a face.

"You all saw that right?" The guys nodded their heads chuckling a bit. How dare he wake me up like that? I took my sleeping time very seriously, and yes, I was at fault here too, I rested my head on his shoulder but he could've easily woken me up and told me to remove it. I wouldn't have minded but no, he has to be a total asshole about everything.

I stood up and walked, angrily to wherever Ares
had hidden, he's not gonna get away with this. That stinking son of a bitch. Before I could murder the guy's balls a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. I faced my face their way to see it was Alexander.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He shook his head and his eyes tried to convince me.

I got closer to him and his eyes opened wide "Well good thing I'm not you." With that I almost knocked down Ares' office door only to find him already staring at me.

"If you are planning to surprise me dont go shouting around so loudly, woman." God he was infuriating to a next level. He was such a know it all in his own way and I hated that with a passion. It was like he knew every step I was gonna take.

"You are a very complex and tiring man, Ares" he nodded his eyes, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"You should see how I am in bed." he responded back. "Even though you already know, but it's always good to be reminded of such things." Murdering hun was the only good thing I needed to be reminded of.

I shook my head agreeing with him faking my impressed face, I teased him with my next words. "Wow, not you admitting to fucking a King, such a disgrace. Wonder how daddy feels about you performing that action, and not only that but saying it out loud."

"My daddy would be very proud of my decisions. In fact he would probably love the idea of how I fucked with a King's head into having sex with a Romano, practically begging. I had you at my mercy Scarlett, it wasn't the other way around, and I don't know about you but that's something to be pretty damn proud of, to have power over others, and more if they are your enemies." Yeah I just needed to shut up, he was getting all the points today, definitely not my best performance.

"And also as if we didn't know." Marco admitted. "Hell we practically have heard more than we should know."

"Well good thing you guys now can imagine me naked for when ya'll decide to masturbate." I winked at Marco and turned back to Ares.

"You got me there Romano, won't say I didn't beg, because I did, but we both remember that the first one that started this was you. Pretty embarrassing how a Romano would step so low to the point of fucking their enemy." I tutted and shook my head left and right with a disapproving look.

I walked back to my chair and sat down, I was already sick of them all, when a server walked past us I quickly called her and ordered a martini. I needed something strong after that whole thing with Ares.

Looks like Ares and Alexander stayed there talking business and Lewis and Marco were sitting next to me.

"You really pulled one on him" I shrugged and smirked after Marco said that.

"What can I say? Pretty fun to mess with your boss' head." He chuckled and soon after Lewis joined.

"Easy to manipulate too" I then added.

"Easy to manipulate who?" A deep voice asked.

"You Ares, you." I rolled my eyes and saw that the server was back with my martini. I took it from her and thanked her. I took a sip not even cringing a bit.

"You always think the worst of me Romano, you always want attention too."

"The attention is pretty well deserved I would say." He answered me back.

"Oh for sure, and mostly if it has to do with me talking shit about you." I smiled up at him and saw something different in his eyes, something I couldn't describe. My smiled faltered a bit, wondering If I had gone overboard with what I had said to him, but since when do I care if I hurt his feelings or not.

Ares cleared his throat and sat back down on the seat in front of me. He and his little group started talking but I just kept thinking:

I

need

to

leave.

Hi loves hope everyone is doing wonderful. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. After this one things are really going to get interesting between them.

Love you all!
liz♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...