Adopted by Scarlett Johansson...

By scarlettsbitxh

Georgia Banks is a 14 year old girl that runs away from her foster house, she doesn't know where she is gonna... More

Runaway
Nightmare
Getting Ready Pains
Lizzie
Shopping
The Question
Colin
Adopted
New Home In A New State
Private Jet
Decorating
Momma's Birthday
Accident
Lazy Day
"Don't Leave Me Momma"
Christmas Decorating
Christmas
New Years
Daniel's Birthday
New School
Recovering
Coming Out To Dad & Date With Megan
First Day Back In School
Party
Big News
Telling Everyone
Sick Daniel
6 Month Scan And Brace Off
Surprise
Meeting her Uncles and Aunt
Lovebirds
Surprise Party For The Twins
Halloween
End Of An Era

Coming Out & Girlfriend

1.3K 40 11
By scarlettsbitxh

GEORGIAS POV:
It has been a week since I last went to set, I have been recovering well and I am feeling a lot better physically but mentally not so much.

Today is the day my mom died 5 years ago, she was my everything and she was there for me no matter what but this day 5 years ago she left me.

I walk downstairs and grab an apple from the fruit bowl and she sit at the table slowly eating while staring into space just thinking, I really need to get over this, it was 5 years ago and I have a new family.

I can't just walk around moping all day, I need to cheer myself up, I finish my apple and put the core in the bin before washing my hands and walking to the living room, Dad is in work, Mom is upstairs getting ready and Rose, Cosmo and Daniel are all in school, I have gone back to school yet but I will be next week since today is Friday.

Just as I'm about to put the tv on I get a text message from someone, I look to see who it is and it is Megan, god I totally forgot about her...oops.

Megan❤️

Megan❤️: Hey Georgia! I haven't talked to you since we met at that park a couple weeks ago but I have heard that you got into fight at school and I hope that you are okay.

Me: Hey Megan! Yea I'm doing well, I have been healing good and all of my bruises and cuts are gone but I fractured my eye socket and I have a broken finger but it should be okay within the next week.

Megan❤️: If you need me to go and beat anyone up you can just tell me their names and I will find them.

Me: lol I would rather you didn't beat anyone up but thanks for looking out for me.

Megan❤️: No problem but offers still there, anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime and get to know each other a little better?.

Me: Of course I would love to go out sometime, when and where are you thinking?.

Megan❤️: I was thinking maybe the park we met, we could go tomorrow if your free and we could walk around for a little bit and then go to Starbucks?.

Me: That sounds good, how about 1pm we meet there?.

Megan❤️: That sounds great, I'll see you there beautiful.

Me: Kk byeee

~

Omg she called me beautiful and all I said was "Kk byeee", like wtf is wrong with me, god I am so dumb sometimes well most of the time but anyways.

Mom walks downstairs and sees me smiling like a maniac, "What are you smiling at?"Mom asks with a smile on her face, she walks over to me and sits beside me.

"Oh nothing important"I say shyly, "I know it's important if your smiling like that baby"Mom says smiling at me, "Fine I have a date tomorrow at 1pm in the park"I tell mom still smiling, "Who is this date with?"Mom asks me curiously, "A girl, her name is Megan"I tell mom quickly hoping for wouldn't realise that I said it was a girl.

"A girl?, so are you gay?"Mom asks confused, I look down and nod slightly, "I'm so happy for you baby, I'm going to support you no matter what so don't be ashamed okay?"Mom says and she lifts me head up to look at her, she kisses my nose and I smile.

"Thank you momma"I whisper to her, "No problem baby but when are you going to tell your dad?"Mom asks me, "Probably today because I have already told you and you support me so why would it be any different with dad?"I say and mom nods her head and smiles, we cuddle up on the couch and watch some tv until the twins and Daniel get home from school.

The twins walk in and Daniel runs in after them and over to me, "Georgia I missed you!"Daniel says jumping onto my lap, "I missed you too my little gangster!"I say and hug him, Henry comes over and jumps onto the couch beside me and starts to lick my face.

"Eww stop Henry"I say while laughing and trying to get away from him, Daniel laughs as well, "You hungry?"I ask Daniel, he nods and smiles while petting Henry, I stand up with Daniel still in my arms.

I walk into the kitchen with Daniel on my hip and Henry following behind us, "What would you like to eat little gangster?"I ask and look at Daniel, "Crackers and cheese please!"Daniel exclaims, I giggle and put him down on a bar stool and grab the crackers and cheese and make him a little snack.

"There you go"I say and slide the plate over to him, "Thank you Georgie"He says and I smile, I love when he calls me Georgie, it reminds me of my dad.

I sit with him after giving Henry a treat and we just chat, well Daniel is doing most of the talking, he is telling me what they did in school and I just sit there and listen and occasionally nod at what he is saying or chime into the conversation.

He finishes and I clean his plate and help him off the bar stool, "Georgia you need to take Henry out for a walk!"Mom calls out from upstairs, she is more confident in me going out by myself now because I am older and more mature, "Okay mom, can Daniel come with me?"I shout back to her, she agrees and Daniel cheers slightly making me laugh.

Daniel goes and gets his shoes on while I get Henry ready before putting my shoes on myself, I hold Daniel's hand after we put our coats on.

I hold Henry's leash in the other hand and we walk out of the house and head to the park so that Daniel can play in the playground for a little bit.

We are walking and we are near the park when I hear my name being called by a familiar voice, I turn and see Megan with her dog I'm guessing.

"Hey Megan!"I say smiling, "Hey beautiful, I saw you walking to the park and thought it would be nice to walk with you"Megan tells me, "That's great, how about we stop at the playground and puppy park for all three of these"I suggest, Megan nods and we start to walk into the park and towards the playground and the puppy park.

Daniel goes to play and we let Henry and Sadie, Megan's dog, go and play in the puppy park, I stand with Megan and she grabs my hand making me look at her.

"You know you are really cute"Megan says looking into my eyes, "I-uh t-thank you"I stutter out making Megan smile, "How about we get to know each other now instead of waiting until tomorrow"Megan suggests and I agree.

We sit on a bench not too far from where we were standing, "So tell me your full name"Megan tells me, "My full name is Georgia Lillian Banks Johansson Jost but I just go by Georgia Jost, what's your full name?"I ask her, "My full name is Megan Sarah Williams"She tells me, "How many siblings do you have?"Megan asks me, "3 sibling, two older and one younger"I tell her, "I have one older and one younger"Megan tells me.

We keep talking until we know literally everything about each other, she knows all of my past and I know all of hers, we know every little detail about each other, I really do like Megan, I feel like I'm in love with her.

"Georgia I have to ask you a question"Megan says looking into my eyes, "What do you want to ask me?"I ask her, "Will you Georgia Lillian Banks Johansson Jost but you just go by Georgia Jost like to be my girlfriend?"Megan asks me with hopeful and loving eyes, "Of course I will!"I say and smile, we both lean in and soon enough our lips are touching.

We kiss for about 30 seconds until we pull away for air, "So that date still on for tomorrow beautiful?"Megan asks me, "Of course it is gorgeous"I say and Megan gasps, "That's my thing!"She says playfully crossing her arms, "Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?"I ask making myself laugh, she laughs with me until Daniel comes running over.

"I'm bored now can we go home?"He asks me, "Sure my little gangster"I tell him and me and Megan both stand up, we head to the puppy park and get our dogs.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby"Megan says and pecks my lips, "I'll see you tomorrow lovely"I say and smile before we part ways and head home.

I guess now I have to face coming out to my dad and telling both mom and dad that I have a girlfriend.

1556 words

Not proofread

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 279 26
Noura Naomi Carey, this is her story. Her life is a literal roller coaster. From walking in the New York streets, to walking in the Outset Office. Al...
114K 1.5K 32
Scarlet is just 3 years old and living on the streets all alone. One day she is spotted by Riley Matthews and Maya Hart on their way home from school...
60.9K 1.1K 27
Y/n is a 14 year old drug addict her mother died when y/n was ten y/n's father abuses her he abused her mother as well but her mother needed a home f...
565K 11.1K 58
O2L fanfiction !!! After her whole life being spent in an adoption centre Rachel is finally adopted by six boys that later on she finds out to be o2l...